Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser Di...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 11

Ishita was sitting on the seat closing her eyes feeling tired .raman look at her and could feel the lines of worry on her face.

Raman -i know u r worried because of me. Main hi hoon tumhari hai pareshaani ki wajah and I really want to remove all ur pain and worries but kya karun, tum mujhe apne kareeb aane ki nahi de rahi ho. U r pushing me again and again away from urself. I know u r telling those harsh words to me, just to make me stay away from u, but ab main dur nahi jaana chahta tumse. I want to live with u, live for u. Tumhare hothon ki muskaan ban kar rehna chahta hoon, tumhare aankhon ka aansu nahi. Just give me a chance to come close to u, please ishita, just give me a chance. I will do everything for u ,ek baar mujhpe bharosha kar lo. He was thinking and finally they reached in their society.

Raman turn off the ignition and turn to ishita to wake her up but stopped seeing her sleeping peacefully keeping her head on the glass. He smiled seeing her like this and blow air on her face to remove the strand of hair disturbing his view. He softly caressed her cheek and she stir in her sleep. She moved and turn another side. She was about to fall off the seat when he hold her in his arms and wrapped his arms around her. Now she was sleeping in his arms keeping her head on his chest.he smiled and softly kisses her temple. He remembered the time they spend their night together under the sky on their college picnic. That day also, she slept in his arms while he was just holding her tightly and then slept hugging her.

Raman -unhi raaton mein,unhi saath bitaye palon mein, main kab tumhara ho gaya, pata hi nahi chala.pata hi nahi chal paya ishita, ki mera khel kab mujhpe bhaari pad gaya. Aur jab ehsaas hua, I have already lost everything. Tumhe kho chuka tha main, aur tumhe apni zindagi mein wapas laane ki jagah ,I kept on doing stupidity. And in the process, I lost everything. Sab kuch khone ke baad ab tumhe paaya hai, phir nahi khona chahta. Yes ishita, I don't want to loose u again. He said and caressed her face again. 

They were very close to each other, anyone who will see from outside may think that they r kissing each other and exactly same happened. Few people saw Ishra together and Raman is kissing some lady, but they couldn't see her face. But when ishita came out of the car after sometime ,they saw her and start gossiping.

Raman was looking at ishita, who got too angry seeing herself so close to him and went angrily. After sometime, he too went back and slept. 

Next morning, Raman got up and was getting freshen up when Toshiji said -raman puttar, ishita puttar ki amma aayi hai tujhse milne. 

Raman got confused as why she came and went to meet her only to get a tight slap from her. 

All get confused with amma's action and she said -how dare u, how dare u tried to defame my ishu. Meri ishu ko peecha chod kyun nahi dete. 

Toshiji -kya hua behan ji??

Amma -yesterday night, when ishu came with ur son. He was kissing her while she was sleeping. Puri society baat kar rahi hai. Tumhara toh ladka hai, nobody will tell him anything. Sab meri beti ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai. That she is trapping a married man. Tamasha bana diya meri beti ka. She said making Raman shocked. 

Appa -i am telling u again and clearly this time, meri beti ka peecha chod do warna main kuch bahut bura kar dunga. 

Raman hear their accusation and look at ishita ,who was standing behind them. 

Raman -tumhe bhi lagta hai main yeh sab kiya hai?? 

Ishita -yeh sab karne ke liye, hi tumne itni planning ki thi naa kal. Mere driver ko ghar bhejna, dropping me home. Just to defame me naa, kyun karte ho raman aisa, Main jab bhi tum par bharosha karne ki koshish karte hoon, u always do this to me. She said making Raman's heart sink. 

Then he just smiled and said -its not ur fault, Maine hi tumhara bharosha toda tha, so it's OK that u don't believe me. But phir bhi kehna chahta hoon, naa maine kuch plan kiya tha aur naa hi tumhe kiss kiya. Logon ne galat dekha aur samjha bhi. Mera iraada galat nahi tha, but shayad kismat kharab hai tabhi yeh sab hua mere saath. Aap log bata dijiye, Main kya karun. I will do that only. He said making ishita look down. 

Appa -meri beti ki aankhon ke saamne mat aana, u r just an employee to her then be like that only. Don't try to come close to her. 

Raman look at ishita and said -jaisa Aap kahe. He said and went inside without saying another word. 

Ishita ran back to her room and cried. She was very confused with the recent incidents. Everytime she tries to trust raman, something like this happens. 

On the other hand, Raman was also standing under the shower thinking how things worsen between them. He was not understanding what to do and how to stay away from ishita, but then thought to do as they want. 

From that day, Raman stop going infront of ishita. Yes, he goes to office daily. Even do something or other for ishita, trying to make her feel special, but never goes near infront of her. 

Two days passed since Ishita had seen raman.raman was looking at her every now and then but hides when she look around. 

One night, Ishita was sitting silently on the bench lost in her thoughts when someone held her shoulder and she said -dont irritate me, I don't wanna talk. She said without looking at the person and heard -its me, kanna. 

Ishita turn and saw appa standing there. 

Ishita -appa aap?? 

Appa -haan kanna main,tumhe kaun lagaa??

Ishita -koi nahi, appa. 

Appa-can I sit here?? 

Ishita nodded and shifted a bit. 

Appa settled down beside her and said -kya hua, disturb lag rahi ho?? 

Ishita -kyunki main hoon appa.main bahut disturbed hoon. 

Appa -but why kanna?? 

Ishita -raman. 

Appa's expression changed hearing his name and he said -kya kiya usne ab?? now I will not, he was saying when Ishita said -i don't know. 

Appa -matlab?? 

Ishita -i don't know mujhe kya ho raha hai, I don't know meri problem kya hai. I wanted him to stay away from me aur ab jab woh mujhse dur hai. I am seeing him everywhere. And he is also being extra sweet to me, mere saamne naa reh kar bhi itni care karta hai meri. Office mein his eyes r always on me. 

Appa -is he troubling u?? 

Ishita -i don't know, mujhe uski aankhen pareshan karti hai.woh mere saamne nahi rehta hai but still I can feel him everywhere. Main jab cabin mein wapas aati hoon, I can feel his fragrance, table pe coffee hoti hai, just the way I like. He stays in the office with me in pretext of work aur mere baad hi office se ghar aata hai. Uski car mere car ke just peeche hoti hai. I give him chance to overtake me but he never overtakes me. Like he is protecting me. Dur reh kar bhi mera khayal rakhta hai,and I like it.i can feel him everywhere but can't see him, jaise bhaag raha hai woh mujhse and I am not liking it. 

Appa got confused and said -what do u mean, kya chahti ho tum aakhir. 

Ishita -i don't know appa, I don't know. Main nahi jaanti main kya chahti hoon. Main usse dur bhi rehna chahti hoon aur uska dur jaana bhi achcha nahi lagta. I want to hate him, appa, par nahi hota mujhse. Woh mere itne kareeb aata jaa raha hai, Main use khud se dur nahi kar paa rahi hoon. I am trying to hate him but falling in love with him again. Main nahi kar paa rahi Raman ko khud se dur, Main nahi reh paa rahi, usse dekhe bina. I am trying hard to not fall for him, but I falling for him irrecoverably. Main kya karun appa, I am understanding kaise inn sab se baahar aaun. I am feeling trapped. She said looking at her appa for an answer and he said -shaadi kar lo. 

Ishita look at him all confused and he said -u r falling in love with him, kyunki koi aur nahi hai tumhari zindagi mein. Let's find a nice boy for u aur tum settle ho jao. Everything will get fine. Tum shaadi kar lo. He said making ishita shocked. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy .
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update
pls update soon its a request