Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous teaser dear

Update soon dear please
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 19

Ishita said sorry to Raman and went closer to him . She looked deep into his eyes and hugged him,Raman smiled fully and hugged her tightly . They remain in same position for sometimes then ishita parted from him and said " Raman you shouldn't had come here like this ".

R- to kaise ,band baaja le kar aata .

Ishita blushed a bit then said " I mean to say that this is not right, what people will think if anybody would had spot you like this . It don't looks good na ,what our parents will think ".

R- wahi sochenge jo unhe sochna hai , matlab they will immediately consider us wrong aur kya .

I- don't take this thing so casually Raman . 

R- then what should I do ,I should also be always serious like you .

I- Raman you are not understanding my point .

R- ok then make me understand ,I had all ears .

I- Raman this all is not right .

R- make me understand why it's wrong. 

I- because we both are not compatible .

R- how ?

I- see I m a widow with a kid while you are fresh ,well educated and well settled .

R- so what everyone had there own choice ,  mujhe tum pasand ho .

I- aap samajh nahi rahe ho Raman . We don't live alone but in a society and had to live according to society norms . And in our society no one will like our relationship . Toshiji aunty will never like this alli ance and I don't want to make her angry. 

R- you are done with your old ideas should I speak now .

I- bolo .

R- ishita aaj kal ke jamaane ki ho kar how can you talk like this ,we are not compatible ,we had much differences .

I- it's not able todays or yesterday girls . It's about family and thinking .you are a nice man and your mother must he looking for a very nice girl for you .She will never accept me as your life partner .

R- that's what I m asking ,if ma want her daughter to settle down again then why she will not accept you .

I- aap baat samajh nahi rahe ho Raman, it's not a barter system ,ek haath le ,ek haath de . Ye hamari society ki thinking hai that they always want a their daughter get all the happiness but always forget that your son's wife is also someone's daughter . More than that I myself don't consider me suitable for you then how can I blame anyone else. 

R- yaar ,I m not able to understand what type of mentality ,you people have. I like you and want to marry you ,what's big deal in it .ok tell me, do you love me or not .

Ishits raised her eyes and looked at him then downcasted her eyes for which Raman said again " look at me and answer".

Ishita didn't answered anything when Raman lifted her face with his finger and make her look at him and asked " answer me ishita do you love me".

Ishita shook her head negatively and said " no Raman ,you are my most dearest friend".

R- (laughing dramatically)- come again ,I m your friend ,ishita we are not in school that every girl and boy are friends . We are grown up ,in this age the relationship which is more that friendship is called love and affair ,got that .you don't want to mouth ,no problem as your gestures and behaviours , speak more loudly than your words . Ok tell me why you panicked that I will be hurt when you pushed me .wasn't that love , why you named aayu by the name suggested by me ,why do you like to talk and share all the happenings of your life with me. Bolo ishita .

I- but Raman this is wrong ,nobody will be happy .sab kharab ho jaayega.

R- if you will leave me then it will be ruined ,you be with me ,i will fix everything .
Bahut ho gaya ,now I don't want to hide my feelings for you . And why do you think only about society ,why doing you think about yourself ,me and aayu. I m not going to live a happy life without you two , how will you spend your rest of life and think about aayu, he has just born ,what you will do if he will crave for his father.  You will understand, kisi tarah main bhi khud ko samjha loonga but aayu , just think how you are going to fulfil the place his father. 

Ishira listened to him keenly and spoke in tensed voice " then what should I do ".

R- hold my hand .

Ishita fisted her palm and stopped herself then Raman said " ishita you had chance to live a beautiful life ahead and give a lovely life to your son , either if I will go ,you will always regret that I was there ,you were getting a chance to live lovely life but you choosed a lone life . Tab tumhara paas pachtaane ke siva aur kuch nahi hoga ( that time you will not have anything beside regret ).

Ishita cried listening to him while he went closer to her and encircled his arms around her ,she hugged him tightly and spoke " this is not right Raman ".

R- kyun,don't you have right to live a happy life .

I- no ,murugan has given me this lone life, either I wouldn't had lost my husband .

R- you can see it on other way ,may be he wasn't your perfect partner ,matarani had made our pair .bolo aisa bhi to ho Sakta hai .haina .

I- (smiling )-kuch bhi .

R- kuch bhi nahi ,yahi sahi that's why we had met and I started liking you .

Ishita blushed a little then spoke " but toshiji aunty ".

R- I will take care of her. But you have to wait till I do sweety's marriage.  Once I will get free from her side I will convince ma .

I- mujhe bahut dar lagta hai Raman ,you knoe I tried a lot to ignore you but it didn't happened rather more I tried more I was pulled towards you  .

R- then stop struggling and accept me as aayu's papa .

He said and kissed aayu's little hand that's when he stirred a bit in his sleep and then started crying . Raman patted aayu for sometimes to make him sleep but he didn't slept instead started crying more loudly . Ishita immediately picked him in his arms and rocked to make him silent. Aayu stopped for a while then again started crying ,Raman got worried and asked "why is aayu crying so much. He is alright na .

I- humm , actually he had done toilet and now his lil tummy is empty , he needed to be fed .

R- you mean to say that you have to feed him .

I- humm .

Raman made a disappointed face and said " I had just came ,we just had started talking and had to go now .koi nahi aayu is more important.  Ok you feed him I m going ".

Saying so he got up to leave when ishita held his hand to stop him . Raman turned and saw her with questioning eyes when ishita said " you stay with us ".

R- you are going to feed him .

I- yeah but for that you need not to go .

R- I mean how you will ..

I- I m ok with it, just pass me that shawl to me  .

Raman gave the shawl to her ,she wrapped the shawl and started feeding aayu ,while Raman started checking something in his mobile to escape from the awkwardness . Ishita saw him and asked " what are you checking kn phone so late ,kiss ka message hai kya ".

R- no I was just ...I thought you will not be comfortable so .

I- you are looking more uncomfortable than Me.

R- actually I m ,you know I hadn't thought about this .i mean i love you but had never thought about physical closeness .

I- this had made you more bigger in my eyes .

Raman got happy listening and spoke teasing her " I m already big ,don't make much bigger ,you just accept my love that's enough for me ".

I- ab aur kaise accept karoon. 

R- by saying those magical words, which every lover says to their partner .

I- you had also not said that yet .

R- to abhi bol deta hoon ,ishita I love you  want to marry you, and become aayu's father.

Ishita blushed listening to this when Raman said now it's your turn . She downcasted her eyes and was preparing herself to answer him that's when they heard knock at the door . It was amma who had come to check ishaayu . 

A- ishu kanna , why aayu was crying and why you had locked the door .

Ishita got scared and looked at Raman,he made a irritated face and said " aunty jo bhi abhi hi aana tha ".

Ishita said " Raman you please go , what if amma will see ".

R- arey aise kaise .

I- please please please ,go .

When amma knocked again and spoke " ishu ishu ,janna why you had locked the door ".

Raman glared at the door and went while ishita got up and opened the door .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
sugery_cupcakes thumbnail
Nice update.. Raman might be hide behind the curtains or in washroom.  πŸ˜† waiting for next.  
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di