Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: jamnagarj

Oh my God. I can't believe you are back finally. Please update all your stories. I am waiting from long time

Hey I'm so sorry to keep you waiting...but now I'm about to update 😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Hey guys! 
Riya here...please don't kill me for not updating, my professional life has been so so so much hectic  these few months...but now I'll try my best to update regularly like before 😃

Here's the next chapter without anymore delay... 
I dedicate this chapter specially to Cuteariya & Jamnagarj...who were waiting so much for this update... 
Thanks guys...this is for you😃

Chapter 18: 

Next Day...

K: you're really going to spoil me Ananya...
Kabir tried to sound annoyed but couldn't because he was loving the way he was being pampered & fussed upon...

Ananya grinned at him as she made his tie...
A: haan toh! Aakhir har kisiko itne hot pati ko spoil karne ka mouka kaha milta hai...
Kabir quirked an eyebrow at her & smirked in victory...
K: hot, huh? I thought I was Sadu, Khadoos and khusat...right?
Kabir asked naughtily & Ananya playfully hit his shoulder...

A: No you are a cutiee pieee!
Ananya cooed at him & Kabir grimaced...
K: dammit! I am NOT a cutie pie!
He growled but Ananya only giggled...not in the least intimidated by him...
Kabir sighed in defeat...why did he ever even think that he could win from the woman who had already won over his heart...

A: Kabir? Kabir? Hello? 
Kabir snapped out of his thoughts as Ananya waved her hand before his eyes...
A: ye aap achaanak kin khayalo mein kho jaate hai?
She asked...

K: Tumhaari khubsoorati ke khayalo mein...
He muttered...
A: ji?
K: uh...bas aise hi...kuch soch raha tha...ki kal khaas khabre Kabir ke saath mein konsi khabre hongi...
He answered...hoping Ananya believed it...

Ananya pouted...
A: chii! Biwi ke saath hai...phir bhi kaam ka hi soch rahe hai!
Kabir smirked...wrapping his arms around her... 
K: achcha? Toh aap hi bata dijiye Mrs Kabir Sharma...ki mainj jab apni biwi ke saath rahu... Tab kya sochu? Hmm?
Ananya blushed & playfully hit Kabir's shoulder...

A: aap na zyaada double meaning baatein mat kiya kijiye!
Ananya reprimanded him sweetly... making Kabir grin...

K:jo hukum... Mere sarkaar...
He whispered the last two words in her ear intensely...
Ananya blushed even more... hiding her face in his well built chest...

A:Shut up! 
Kabir chuckled as his blushing wife pushed him away & left to get dressed... 

At the party... 

Had Khalid not been so dedicated in heading KKN, he sure would have been recommended by someone as a superb party planner... 

The overall party ambiance with just the right music, drinks, food made sure that thevparty was going to be the talk of the town & the headline d breaking news of several newspapers & channels...  

But it was not the ambience that left our Brooding Editor-in-chief stunned...it was the way the deep red net saree glorofied ehike being wrapped around his wife's beautiful curves that had him enchanted...

Kabir was hopelessly in love with Ananya... 
Not that he was intrested in wonen, but ever since the day Ananya walked into his life, even thinking about another woman was out of his mind let alone see one... 
But beauty came with its perks, & Kabir realised this as he fumed on catching almost every male busy checking his wife out... 

Ananya on the other hand was secretly drooling over her greek god of a husband much like the other females around... 
She couldn't help but glare at all of them...
Over the days that she'd gotten to know Kabir better, she had started developing passionate feelings for him... 
She was deeply in love with him... 
He was the best husband any girl could desire... He treated her like a princess...her happiness was his first priority...every small gesture of his showed his love for her... What more could she want? 

Kh: Ladies & Gentleman!!!! 
I welcome you to the party! Like only few know as yet... This party is in honour of Kabir...yes ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for our Editor-in-chief, Kabir Sharma... Who had bagged the best Journalist of the year for the 5th time in a row... in his career of 8 years!!!!! 

Loud cheers errupted across the room... 
Ananya beamed at Kabir & he did the same to her... 
Kh: congratulations Kabir! 
Khalid wished him & Kabir nodded in acknowledgement... 

As the party began, everyone came to wish Kabir who never once left Ananya's side... Sometines holding her hand...or wrapping an arm around her shoulder but never letting go of her... 

Malvika was burning from within seeing Kabir and Ananya together...
She had to agree that they looked like a picturesque happily married couple...but she knew that she would compliment the Greek god Kabir a million times better than that stupid junior reporter...oh now senior...
Apparently Khalid and her father had decided to promote her...

Well, she needed to show this girl her place...she thought with a smirk...
Mal: hey Kabir! 
She purred making Kabir, who had an arm around Ananya look at her briefly before turning his eyes back to Ananya...

Mal: Meet Neha, actually ye humaare channel par agle hafte se ek naya spiritual aur tarro based bulletin shuru kar rahi hai...as you know...
Malvika introduced...

Kabir nodded in acknowledgement and shook the woman's hand formally...before taking hold of Ananya's hand again...irking Malvika to no end...

N: nice to meet you Mr Sharma...uh..and this is...? 
The woman smiled at Ananya next to Kabir...
Malvika glanced at her distastefully before speaking...
Mal: oh, that our junior reporter An...
K: Ananya Kabir Sharma, my wife...
Kabir replied smoothly...cutting off Malvika's words...

Neha looked surprised as Kabir in a calm yet deadly voice admonished Malvika...
K: I think you should get your facts right Malvika...Ananya is now a senior journalist...all thanks to her hardwork...
Ananya winced at the icyness she managed to catch in his tone...

She glared at Kabir and he huffed...glaring at Malvika making Ananya shake her head...
N: oh! Pleasure to meet you Mrs Kabir Sharma...
Neha smiled...
Kabir smirked seeing his wife blush...

A: the pleasure is all mine...
Ananya smiled...
N: kitni meethi aawaaz hai aapki...no wonder you are one of the most famous and talented journalists here...
She complimented and Ananya thanked her politely...

K: sirf awaaz kyu...ye toh khud hi bohot meethi hai...
Kabir said silkily...
Ananya let out a gasp...turning crimson something that she did all the time now...thanks to Kabir...

A: uh...Kabir..main aapke liye...s..soup lekar aati hoon...
She fumbled and scuttled off before her smused husband...desperately wanting to hide her reddening cheeks...

Neha chuckled and so did Khalid who had just joined them...
N: how cute! Sharma gayi! 
Kabir fondly looked at his wife's departing figure while Malvika seethed internally...

Not the one to give up though, Malvika smiled coyly at Kabir...
Mal: Kabir...Where's your drink? Remember our dinner in that elite french place? You liked this cocktail right? Here...
She brought her glass of sone red alcoholic cocktail to Kabir's lips...

A: Sorry Malvika...par Kabir ye nahi pee sakte...
Ananya's firm voice came before Kabir could say anything...

Mal: uh...last time I checked...you weren't the boss of him...Kabir ko jo pasand hai vo pee sakta hai...
Malvika said haughtily...

A: & well last time I checked...I'm his lawfully wedded wife...its been nearly 10 months, you know...I guess unki pasand na pasand main aapse behtar jaanti hoon Malvika...
Aur vaise bhi...Kabir ki tabiyat abhi bhi naazuk hai...he can't have all this...I won't let him...patni hoon Kabir ki...itna hak toh banta hai mera apne pati par...
Ananya finished firmly & Kabir wanted to give Ananya a standing ovation however only winked playfully at her...

A: aiyye na! 
Ananya insisted cutely...tugging at his wrist...
Obeying, Kabir sat down on the table along with Khalid and the tarro card reader & unfortunately Malvika too...

Malvika took her chance, sitting down on the right side of Kabir while Ananya sat on his left on the round table...
Ushering, the waiter closer she ordered him to serve them all the soup...

Mal: here Kabir...taste this...
She tried to feed him the soup but Ananya had beat her to it...
Kabir caught Ananya's hand as she fed him the soup...barely resisting the temptation to kiss it...
Smiling lovingly at her, he spooned some of the piping hot soup and blew air on it before feeding it to his wife...

N: aww what a cute couple these two make! Frankly, Mr Sharma...you have a romance filled aura around you...aur Mrs aap bhi...mujhe aapse bohot positive vibes aarahi hai...

Kh: aur nahi toh kya...ue mere star reporters jo hai...professionally and personally they make a great pair...
He smirked at his now blushing Editor-in-chief and best senior reporter...

The party ended later that night, but the KKN gang stayed...deciding on a few rounds of a questionnaire game...

Manav licked his lips at the sight of Ananya's bare waist, peeking out of her red saree...
M: kitni khubsoorat ho tum jaan...bas iss Kabir Sharma ko raaste se hata doon...aur phir main aur meri jaan...yaha se bohottt door jaakar bas jaayenge...jaha meri jaan ko dekhne, choone aur milne waala sirf main hounga...sirf main...
He cackled to himself...

Manav almost bared his teeth when Kabir's large palm possesively rested on her bare skin...on her waist...
Ananya didn't seem to mind as she leaned against his strong chest as he settled down besides her on a two seater love seat...

T: so guys!!!! Let the game begin...okay...I'll start...Sunny...tu bata tera pehle pyaar kon hai?
Trisha wiggled her eyebrows at Sunny...

S: Richa ji!!! 
Sunny declared and heard gasps around him...he gulped fearfully seeing Richa's murderous look...

S: ke haath ka Samosa ji! 
Sunny added hastily...
S: Richa ji ke haath ka samosa! 
He took a sigh of relief when Richa's glare turned into a smile...
Ananya and Kabir looked away to hide their laughter...

Ri: oye! Tujhe itna pasand aaya? Chal...main kal hi banakar laungi tere liye! 
She smiled...
S: sachchi ji??? 
Sunny squealed and Richa nodded while the others laughed...

Sunny smirked...
S: oye ab meri baari Manav sirr!!! 
Sunny grinned manically...
A: ab ye gaye samjho...
Ananya whispered to a smiling Kabir...who nodded in agreement...

S: sir ji aap bathroom mein Katrina ki picture ko dekhte ho...ya phir Kareena? Ya Jacqueline? 
Everyone was trying unsuccessfully hard to not laugh...
M: Sunny...
Manav began...

Kh: uh uh uh...Manav..you have to answer...no option...rule is a rule! 
Khalid sing-songed eagerly...

M: uh...Katrina!
Manav grumbled and the room echoed with guffaws...

Kabir was laughing, holding his aching stomach...as a tear trickled down his cheek...
K: yaar...kuch bhi poochte ho tumlog! 
He could barely manage to gasp out to Ananya in a whisper...who giggled in reply...

Manav fumed seeing Kabir's laughing face...
M: agle do minute mein iske chehre ki muskaan na cheeni toh main bhi Manav Gupta nahi...
He thought wickedly...

M: ok..toh mera sawaal hai Kabir sahab aapse...
Manav spoke with a smirk...
Everyone rolled their eyes st the obvious...

K: ji...poochiye Manav bhai...I'm ready...
Kabir stated confidently...
M: ok...toh hum sabko apni zindagi ka sabse bada dukh bataiyye...
He smirked...

Ananya and Kabir looked shocked...the others too...
Ananya fisted her palms as an incredibly sad look graced Kabir's previously happy features...he looked broken...

K: my life wasn't exactly a bed of roses...aise bohot incidents hai...
Kabir said sullenly & Ananya felt her heart break hearing Kabir say what meant that he had had a sad life all these years...

M: phir bhi...koi ek sabse zyaada dardanaak wala suna dijiye...afterall ab aap peecge nahi hat sakte...
Manav said wickedly...

Kh: Kabir you don't have to...
Khalid began softly...Kabir's expression clearly telling him that something absolutely horrible had happened in his Editor-in-chief's past...

M: of course he does Khalid...jo rule mujhpar laagoo hua tha vo inpar bhi hona chahiye tha...
Manav said viscously...ignoring Khalid's look of disapproval...

Kh: oh don't be ridiculous Manav! 
Khalid thundered...

K: He's right...Khalid...
Kabir spoke up a while later, monotonously...
A: Kabir...
Ananya began but her husband's finger on her lips hushed her...
K: its ok Ananya...
He assured with a smile...gently taking her hand in his...

K: toh Manav bhai...meri zindagi ka sabse dardnaak aur dukhad sach ye hai ki...main anaath hoon...
He declared making most of the audience gape & murmur...

Kh: Kabir...
Khalid protested weakly...but Kabir held up a hand...
K: please Khalid...
Kabir cut him off and continued...

K: main 4 saal ka tha...humaara bada sa makaan tha Jaipur main...my father was a very respected and renowned man there...
Ek din shayad short circuit ki vajah se vaha aag lag gayi...aisi bhayaanak aag na kisine dekhi thi na dekhenge...
Hum sab waqt par ghar se bahar toh nikal gaye...par mera sabse favourite teddy bear...mera best friend...vo mere kamre mein chooth gaya...

Vo bear maa ka diya mera sabse favourite toufa tha aur isliye bohot khaas tha mere liye...tapte bukhaar mein bhi sirf use paas lekar hi shaant ho paata tha...uske bina na main khaata tha..na peeta tha ya sota tha...kuch nahi karta tha mere khilone ke bina...
Haan, vo tha toh teddy bear par maine uska naam Duckie rakha tha...

When I realised ki mere paas mera teddy nahi hai, tab main humaare jalte hue ghar ki orr bhaga...mujhe toh aag kya hoti hai ye tak pata nahi tha...I was barely 4 years old...
Aur...m...mere peeche maa dobaara ghar mein bhaag aayi...mujhe bachaane ke liye...aur unke peeche papa...
Unh..hone mujhe toh bacha liya lekin jab vo dono bahar aa hi rahe the ki ghar...ex..ex..explode...hogaya...
Th..that...was the last time I saw...m..maa..a..and...p..papa...

Kabir trailed off as Ananya pulled him in a hug...placing kisses in his hair...
As much as she hated Manav, she was glad that Kabir had let it all out...
She kissed his cheek & her husband gave her a small pain filled smile, pulling her to his chest...

Everyone had grown eerily quiet...none daring to utter a word...
K: yahi hai meri kahani Manav bhai...sensational enough? 
He asked sarcastically...and for a moment Manav winced...the human part of him in a deep corner regretted asking this question...but remembering this was Kabir Sharma...HIS love's so called husband, she stopped himself...

Kh: alright guys...Kabir...
Khalid silently apologised with his eyes for everything & Kabir smiled half heartedly...

T: uh...o..okay...guys...Richa teri baari! 
Trisha announced...wanting to the hugging pair of Kabir & Ananya alone...

Ri: uh...Ronnie...main sawaal nahi dare dena chahti hoon...yaad hai tu aur Ananya college ke dino mein kitna romantic dance kiya karte the...functions mein...ek baar yaha bhi hojaaye! 
Richa suggested...
Ronnie looked hesitant and Ananya was shocked...

A: Richa...tu ye...I'm sorry...par ab vo waqt badal gaya hai, main badal gayi hoon...meri shaadi ho chuki hai...aur vo koi romantic dance nahi tha...it was a friendly dance with my best friend...
She exclaimed...

Ro: Richa...
Ronnie began softly but an outraged Richa cut him off...
Ri: kya Richa Ronnie? Yahi kagega na ki chup ho ja! Par nahi...main chup nahi hone waali...ab bas...bohot seh liya tune...

A: kya matlab Richa? Ronnie tujhe koi problem hai kya? Yaar mujhse share nahi karega? I'm your best friend right? 
Ananya asked softly...
Ro: Anu...dekh...aisa kuch nahi hai...pata nahi Richa kya kehrahi hai...
Ronnie looked away...

Ri: Richa kya kehrahi hai? Richa toh pagal hai na! Haa agar apbe dono best friends ki chinta karna paagalpanti hai toh hoon main paagal! 
Kh: ise kya hua? 
Khalid wondered and so did all the others...

Ri: Ye...ye humaare so called honourable Editor-in-chief Kabir Sharma!
She sneered...

A: Richa!!!! 
Ananya warned but Richa obly scoffed...she didn't care any more...

Ri: inki kahani bohit dukhi hai...I'm sorry for that but unhone jo teri aur Ronnie ki zibdagi barbaad kardi hai...uska unhe koi hak nahi tha! 
She snarled...

A: Richa please! 
Ananya tried again...but in vain... 

Ri: Ananya tu toh dekh hi nahi paayi...par maine dekha hai...pichle 5 saalo se lattoo hai Ronnie tujhpar..kitna pyaar karta hai vo tujhse...
5 saal ka intezaar kare Ronnie aur phir teri shaadi hojaati hai the great manipulative, shrewd astute Kabir Sharma...
Arrey unhe toh teri kadra tak nahi thi...tujhe mandap mein akela chodkar nikal liye apni kisi girlfriend ke paas...sgeher ke sabse bade aur mashhoor wonaniser jo thehre...
She snapped...

Kabir grabbed Ananya's wrist to prevent her from acting rashly...
He rubbed gentle circles on her soft palm before she finally calmed down...
Ronnie Loved her? Since 5 long years??  
Ananya was shocked...she saw Ronnie as her best friend and guide...nothing more...nothing less...

Ri: Inhe zara bhi idea hai ki vo kuch mahine jab vo tumdono ki shaadi ko jhutlaakar na jaane kaha aiiyyaashiyaan kar rahe the...aur tu toot rahi thi...naa aage badh paa rahi thi...na auntie ya humse kuch keh pas rahi thi. ..tune vajah toh uss waqt batayi nahi par tujhpar kya guzar rahi thi ye main jaanti hoon...
Aur phir achaanak ek dinye teri maang nein sindoor bharkar...tere gale mein mangalsutra baandhkar tujhe aise udaa kar le gate aur Ronnie dekhta reh gaya! Wooowww! !! 

Richa sneered...clapping her hands...she had just lost it that day...Big bad Kabir Sharma who had girls throwing themselves on him for his money and looks couldn't just fly away with her best friend's love...not when she was still around...never...

Ro: Richa dekh please...
Ronnie protested but Richa glared at him...
Ri: tu chup reh Ronnie...bohot bardaasht karliya tune...ab bas...Ananya should have been yours...not HIS! 
She spat the lost word venomously...

A: RICHA BAS!!! Kabir mere pati hai...aur humaare.beech jo hua vo past tha...aur Kabir kayi baar maafi maang chuke hai mujhse aur maine inhe maaf bhi kardiya hai...inke khilaaf main ek shabd nahi sunungi...
Ananya thundered...her eyes were bloodshot and she was really pissed off...

A: Main Ronnie ki kabhi na thi na hosakti hoon...I belong to Kabir...I'm Mrs Kabir Sharma! 
Ananya cried out not letting go of Kabir's hand...
Richa merely rolled her eyes...

All this whike, Malvika was silently waiting for her chance and she got it...
Mal: oh please! Tumdono ki ye shaadi asli hi nahi hai...I'm sure you wanted even slept...
Malvika blurted out only to be rudely cut off by Khalid...

Kh: that's enough Malvika...their bedroom life is none of your business!!! 
Khalid growled...frustrated with all the current happenings...
Ananya was fuming all this while, but shockingly Kabir had not uttered a word...he was too silent and expressionless for her liking...

She began worriedly but suddenly Kabir's head snapped towards her...cutting her off...
K: mujhe kahi jaana hai Ananya...
He said in a voice that terrified Ananya from within...it was strong but a look deeper revealed that he was struggling to hard to keep it from cracking...

A: Lekin...
This time a pair of hands cupping her face and a gentle kiss being planted on her forehead cut her off...and before could say a word, Kabir was gone...

She ran out of the party hall behind him, but it was too late...his car was gone... 
Frantically whipping out her phone, she dialed a number...

Lakshman frowned seeing the caller ID, that too at that late hour but lifted the device nevertheless...
L: Ananya...bhaabhi? Namaste! 
He greeted...

A: Lakshman bhaiyya! Aa...aap...vo...Kabir kahi chake gaye hai...bina bataaye...aur...aur...vo sahi state of mind mein nahi hai...itna upset maine unhe kabhi nahi dekha...aap..please...
She broke down into sobs...

Lakshman really felt for the woman who cared so much about Kabir who was more than an elder brother to him...
L: bhaabhi aap sambhaliye khudko...Kabir bhsi ko kuch nahi hoga...main abhi unhe dhundhne nikalta hoon...aap bilkul fikra mat kijiye...rakhta hoon... 
He assured...

A: ji...thank..you so much...
Ananya managed between her sobs...praying to god to keep her husband...the love of her life...her everything safe...seeing him in the stste he was had scared her to bits...

Ananya worriedly paced the huge drawing room of their house...
She had been worried sick when she got to know that Kabir had left the party abruptly...
She hoped either Lakshman, Khuraana or Tinu found him or he returbed home himself safely...
She had herself scoured a large distance for him, but in vain...

She had come to their home...knowing Kabir would come there instead of the Kashyap house for privacy owing to the fact that Richa's talks had upset him too much...
Ananya settled down the loveseat eith a sigh...prsying hard for Kabir to be safe & for him to return soon...

After what seemed ages of sitting there silently... Ananya heard the click of a key in the keyhole...
After the clicking continued for a good 3 minutes, the door opened and Kabir entered or rather stumbled in... 

Ananya gasped & somehow caught her husband 's huge body before it hit the ground... 
Kabir buried his face in her neck...mumbling something incoherent into it...

Dragging them to the couch...Ananya sat down with Kabir as he refused to let go of her...
Due to the way he was tightly clinging onto her for dear life...Ananya let him hug her as she rocked him back & forth soothingly...rubbing soft circles on his back...
Breaking the hug, she peppered kisses all over his face...
A: Kabir! Kaha chale gaye the aap? Main kitna darr gayi thi! 
She scolded in a loving voice though...

Suddenly, a pair of strong, large, firm, & icy cold hands grabbed her face...
It was then that Ananya realised that Kabir was doaking wet and ... Drunk...as his normally fresh peppermint like breath today was all alcohol... 

A: Kabir? 
Ananya began in disbelief...she could believe that the grass turned pink but not that Kabir would touch a glass of liqour let alone gulp enough to be heavily drunk...

A: Kabir aapne drink kyu ki? 
She asked worriedly...
At this to her shock Kabir's intense expression gave way to the biggest & cutest pout one had seen... 
K: because...Kabir was sad! Very very saddd! 
Editor-in-chief Kabir Sharma stuck his lower lip out in a baby pout...placing his hands on his heart as if it were physically aching... 

He looked so cute that Ananya couldn't resist planting a kiss on his temple...
A: Kabir...aap Richa ki baaton se upset hai..haina?
She asked gravely & Kabir shrugged... 

K: Richa is a good girl kyunki usne sach hi kaha hai!
Kabir exclaimed making Ananya frown... 
K: main pyaar ke kaabil hi nahi hoon...na tumhaare na apni family ke... 
I'm a cold, manipulative , shrewd, selfish, sorry excuse of a human...a ruthless journalist! A bas...
Ananya placed her hand over his lips which he kissed holding in his own...

A: nahi nahi! Kabir aap uski baaton par dhyaan mat dijiye...vo toh... 
Kabir cut Ananya off before she could finish... 
K: vo toh kya Ananya? Richa ne meri aankhe khol di...main kisike pyaar ke laayak hi nahi...haan...tabhi toh...aaj tak jisse pyaar kiya vo sab chodkar chale gaye...mummy papa chale gaye...phir taayiji tauji ne bhi hume apne se alag kardiya...phir dada aur bhaabhi chale gaye...aur...aur...Monu bhi...aur ab tum bhi... 
Ananya 's heart broke as hot tears trickled down Kabir's handsome face...his lip quivered like a little child...

Ananya cupped his face...carefully eiping away his tears... & resisting the urge to cry out in pain with big brown eyes filled with tears darted up at her... 
Never had she seen her normally sarcastic, tease & stern boss of a husband so vulnerable... 

Gone was the charismatic, manipulative, dashing & immensely intelligent Editor-in-chief Kabir Sharma...in place of him was a man who looked like a little lost 4 year old who wanted nothing but love... 

A: Monu? 
Ananya inquired hoping to change the topic & was more than glad when a ghost of a smile reached Kabir's lips... 
K: Monu...mera bhateeja hai...the cutest baby ever! You know he's 4 years old & seriously is the cutest baby ever...mere dada ka eklauta beta hai...dada aur bhaabhi ko pasand nahi ki main usse milu...par phir bhi main chupkar uske boarding school mein jaakar usse milta hoon...kya karu...bohot pyaar karta hoon use...I love dada & bhaabhi too...par main aksar akela hojaata hoon isliye Monu se mil leta hoon...
He explained...making Ananya marvel yet again how Kabir could love the people who hurt him...so much... 
All of a sudden Kabir began to cry again...

Ananya looked on helplessly as Kabir sobbed like a baby in her embrace...tears glazed her own eyes as well...
K: Why does no one love me? 
He slurred in a voice so sad that Ananya was heartbroken...
K: Mujhe mummy chahiye! Papa bhi chahiye! Main.. main unhe heaven se kurta pakade ke kheech loon? 
He babbled away...
Ananya knew he was talking aby nonsense, not being in his senses...

A: shh... .Kabir! I love you! I always have! Aisa mat kahiye na...aur main kabse pooch rahi hoon...aap toh kabhi drinks ko choote tak nahi hai...aaj itna drink kyu kiya???? Aur aap party se aise hi chal diye?
She admitted...barely stiffling her own sobs...

K: Why does nobody love me Ananya? Mumma papa chake gaye...dada, bhaabhi aur Monu bhi...taayiji sahi thi...main bohot bura hoon...isliye koi mere paas nahi rehna chahta...shaayad dada ko lagta hai ki maine unse unke maa-baap cheen liye! 
That's why he hates me Ananya! 
Kabir put two and two together...

Ananya looked horrified...
A: bilkul nahi Kabir! Never!!! I LOVE you!!! I love u more than anything Kabir...main apni jaan se zyaada chahti hoon aapko...I love you!! I really do! Hmm? 
Ananya exclaimed with all the truth in her...pressing his knuckles to her lips lovingly...
Kabir at first giggled with childish glee before he burst into heartwrenching sobs...

K: nahi!!! tum ye sirf mera dard kam karne ke liye keh rahi ho...kyunki tum bohot achchi ho...lekin sach toh yahi hai ki tum bhi Ronnie ko hi pasand karti ho...aakhir usne tumse shaadi karke tumhe patni manne se mana toh nahi kiya na! He never accused u of being a gold digger! That was me! It was me Ananya!! Tum aur vo toh college ke waqt se saath the na...main hi beech mein aagaya...

Its ok...its ok if u hate me...I hate me too..everyone hates me...meri family sahi kehti hai...main panauti hoon...isliye koi mujhe pyaar nahi karta...maine hi apne mummy papa ko jalaakar maara hai..I'm a killer!!!
Kabir is a bad boy! Very very bad boyyy!!!
Kabir grumbled & took a swig of the alcohol to Ananya's horror...giggling in delight... 

His trembling hands moved to Ananya's neck...carefully unhooking her mangalsutra...with too much care than expected in his inebriated state... 
He whimpered...clutching the mangalsutra to his heart...kissing its diamond pendent repeatedly with so much love that Ananya couldn't help her tears... 

K: tum ab aazaad ho...jao Ronnie ke paas..vo bohot khush rakhega tumhe...he's nit messed up like me...bohot pyaar jarte ho tumdono ek doosre se...aur...divorce ki chinta mat karo...maine apne lawyer se keh diya hai...tumhe main dunia ki har khushi nahi de paaya toh kya hua? Mera sabkuch tumhe alimony mein de dunga...lekin promise me...

He whispered huskily...inching closer to her...
Ananya shivered as his fingertips grazed her lips... 
K: promise me...ki inn khubsoorat hothon par meri favourite muskurashat humesha bani rahegi...kyunki aajse main office mein roz usi muskuraahat ko dekhkar zindagi kaatunga... 

Ananya was sobbing badly by now...partly devastated by his pain & partly overwhelmed by the magnitude of his love for her... 
K:I love you, Ananya...tum meri zindagi ho...main tumhaare bina nahi jee sakta...par main khooni hoon...apne maa baap ko jalakar mara hai maine...you deserve a million times better my love...
Kabir whispered but Ananya was crying too hard to realise... 
Kabir kissed away her tears lovingly before his trembling fingers rubbed off the vermilion from her hair part ing to her horror... 

He was about to take another swig of the alcohol in his hand when it was snatched away & a tight slap was planted on his face...

Kabir pouted...cradling his stinging cheek...looking nervously at his furious wife who had just slapped him...
A: SHUT THE HELL UP KABIR SHARMA! IF YOU BLAME YOURSELF & CALL YOURSELF BAD OR A KILLER I SWEAR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR TONGUE!!!!
She snarled...
Kabir's eyes darted up at Ananya nervously & his jutted his lower quievering lip out...

To Ananya's horror Kabur burst out into loud wails...rolling on the floor...throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler...

K: Waaahhh! Ananya ne mujhe maara!! Mummieee!! Waaahhh!!!! 
He wailed like an infant but in a rather manly voice...his face scrunched...
K: main nahi baat karunga! 
He accused with a angry yet terribly cute pout...pointing a finger at her before crying at the top of his voice all over again...

A stunned Ananya had no idea how to pacify her husband...
A: K...Ka..Kabir...shhh..shh...shh...I'm sorry...so sorry...dekhaiyye kaha lagi? 
She cooed and a teary eyed Kabir pointed to his cheek...letting out a pitiful sob...
Obviously, she thought...it had been lame to ask in the first place...

She began again but he only replyed with...
K: waaahh! 

K: waahhh! 

A: Kabi...

K: waaahh! 

A: Kab...

K: waaahhh!

A: Ka...

K: waaahhh! 

A: ughhh! 
Ananya groaned in frustration...
Finally, Kabir took pity on her...
K: chocolate dogi toh hi maaf karunga! 
He declared with puffed up cheeks...Ananya wished she could click a snap but didn't knowing once sober, Kabir would kill her for it...

She let out a giggle and brought him a big chocolate bar from the fridge...and had also breifly called and informed the others tbat Kabir had come home safely...

K: I'm sowwy!
Kabir said tearfully with a mouthful of chocolate in a baby voice...mimicking one...
Ananya's eyes softened & she gently embraced him...kissing his hurt cheek softly...
A: I'm sorry too...
She cooed...caressing his cheek...

K: don't be sorry...mera kya hai...2-4 din mein mar jaaunga tumhaare bina...
Kabir sighed painfully and began to laugh suddenly...a dry humourless laugh...
He was suddenly  back to his mature self...

Ananya shook her head vigorously before hugging him tight...
A: bohot pyaar karti hoon main aapse Kabir...agar dobaara aisi bakwaas ki na toh phirse vo ganda khaana banaungi!
She warned playfully...stroking and kissing his hair...

A: aap meri zindagi hai...aur aapke alaava mujhe aur kisi cheez ya insaan ki zaroorat nahi hai...main aapke bina nahi jee sakti...
She admitted softly...
Kabir smirked...he inched closer...his eyebrows raised in a cocky look...

Ananya gasped as fell back to lie on the bed with her husband...no drunk yet loving husband howering over her...
K: sach...?
She shivered feeling the vibrations from his lips against her ear...as if his husky baritone wasn't enough to make her crazy...

A: j..ji...maine..toh...humesha se aapse pyaar kiya hai...ever since that article u wrote in favour of papa...8 saal pehle...
She admitted with a blush...
A husky chuckle only added to his charm making Ananya shiver due to the intensity...

Kabir's fingertip traced her features intensely...over her cheeks...her nose...forehead..chin...finally stopping by her lower lip...stroking it lazily...
Ananya's chest heaved up & down & her eyes widened at his ministrations & the passionate gaze...

K: I loved u...the moment I saw u first Ananya...
He admitted...
He chuckled hearing his wife's gasp of surprise & knocked his forehead against hers...
K: vishwaas nahi hota na? Kabir Sharma...big bad boy...and love at first sight? Hmm? Par yahi sach hai...mujhe tumse pehli nazar mein pyaar hogaya tha...jabse tumhe dekha hai...sapne hi dekh raha hoon...humaare...

He said in a voice heavy with passion & Ananya blushed furiously at this confession & shook her head...it was inded hard to believe but Kabir wouldn't lie to her in a million years...

But before she had the chance to go further over his mesmerising confession, her husband had sought her lips...
A stunned Ananya tasted chocolate, alcohol & some coffee but felt an enternal peace like never before...
She felt she was in heaven...not on earth...how else would pleasure of such extreme magnitude be possible here...

K: I love u baby...just u...and so much!
He slurred...placing his lips directly above her heart...over the cloth, & Ananya was ready to scream in pleasure...

Kabir's head rose up & his dark, glazed eyes bore deep into hers...asking for permission...his eyes held so much love for her in them that Ananya was in state to not allow him..
She shyly fingered his collar before swiftly withdrawing her trembling fingers...blushing like a new bride...& then suddenly rolled away all red faced...

Kabir smirked at his blushing bride...wrapping his arms around her from behind...placing a series of kisses of reassurance on her temple & forehead ...

Ananya was completely under Kabir's mercy...pinned beneath his toned body...
As Kabir's fingers tugged at the saree drape pinned onto her shoulder, she still couldn't make herself to stop him...it was as if he had her under his spell...
Ananya smiled tearfully at him & opened her arms for him & he gladly came in...

He needed this assurance...he needed to know that he had her to love all he wanted & she would love him with everything of hers too...
& if that assurance meant submitting her soul & body to her husband, a man she loved more than life itself...and he too seemed to love her more than she had ever thought...then so be it!
She thought...

The next moment when Kabir leaned doen down to kiss her, she wasn't as stunned...she was the happiest woman on earth or rather the universe... 
It was amusing for Kabir to see the lioness that his wife was...turn into a blushing bride...shying away from him as he uncovered his glorious wife slowly & sensously...

The moonlight became the sole witness of the union of two magical souls who were bound for eternity by the almighty...
Inspite of his drunken haze, Kabir was thoughtful enough to cover his wife properly after he was done loving her with everything in him... 

He couldn't help but grin at how her cheeks were still red... 
Seeing her wrapped in sheets in nothing but her mangalsutra & smudged sindoor which he had foolishly attempted to wipe off made him animalistically possessive now that they were man & wife in true senses...

He let out a husky chuckle as his wife shied away from him like a new bride unlike the bold lioness she actually was...
K: Ananya...
He murmured against her skin making her shiver...

A: j...j..ji...
Kabir raised an inquisitive eyebrow at her soft, shy answer...
Ananya blushed and pulled the sheets tighter around herself...
K: jaanti ho...
Kabir's voice was huskier than ever, while his touseled hair, strong chest with little beads of perspiration shining on it...inspite of the AC...

K: main ye kabse karna chahta tha...
He kissed the bare expanse of her skin making Ananya gaspps as her skin turn redder...
She chanted...
K: hmm? 
Came his ever so loving reply as he kissed her forehead...

A: I love you...
She whispered with all the sincerity in her...
Kabir only smiled a rare smile...a huge dimpled grin rather...one that Ananya had never seen...

A: bohot pyaar karti hoon main aapse Kabir...iss dunia mein sabse badhkar aap hai mere liye...
She declared...brushing her lips on the soft tender skin below his ear whike trailing her hands into his hair as he continued his ministrations on her all over again with a smirk...a teasing one at that...

It was at almost dawn that they fell asleep...having united forever and ever that beautiful night...

TBC😳

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow di...welcome back
Lovely update!!
Missed u ...KaYa forum me kisise bhi baat na hoti...apse sunk bohot achcha laga😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

wow di...welcome back

Lovely update!!
Missed u ...KaYa forum me kisise bhi baat na hoti...apse sunk bohot achcha laga 😳

Hi Sahira!
Great to hear from you again...
Same here...Vaishnavi, ya reporters forum ke kisi aur members se baat hi nahi hui meri...

I'm glad u liked the update!
Keep reading! 😃
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really missed your stories riya Di 
I was shocked when I saw your pm 
And then my heart and mind did a happy dance 
About the update 
It was really awesome as usual 
I didn't like this richa
Too judgemental 
Loved the cute childish kabir 
Wow kaya consummated their marriage 
Hope kabir will not forget this like daily soap serials 😆
Beautiful update di 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
well come back dear & thanks for dedicate this chapter to me🤗
this chapter was so emotional that i couldn't stop my tears😭
starting was really beautiful 
kaya were happy in party everything was going good
but that bitch malvika that asshole manav & stupid richa spoiled kabir happiness😡
first that bitch malvika tried everything possible to get kabir attention😡
that wasn't enough that bloody manav had to make kabir broken asking him abt his sad day😡
poor kabir was so broken talking abt his parents death he was just 4 yrs when he lost them🥺
that was also not enough that stupid richa had to say that kabir came between ronnie & ananya😡
when the truth is ananya never loved ronnie
poor kabir was broken & got drunk🥺
why the hell everyone want to hurt kabir without his fault?😡
ananya was broken seeing kabir broken it's hurt her badly😭
but it's brought kaya close as now they became husband & wife in true sense☺️
i just hope now ananya will put those bloody malvika manav & richa in right place for hurting kabir
plz continue all ur pending stories😊
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back di
Miss you and your stories a lot
Totally awesome update 
Love it
Beautifully written 
Continue soon
Please update regular di
Thanks for pm
jamnagarj thumbnail
Welcome back.
The update was awesome. Kabir's childhood story was really emotional. I was literally imagining Rajeev telling it
Thanks for dedicating this chapter to me
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update 🤗 continue soon 
Ansharah06 thumbnail
Thank u for coming back again riya dii... i missed u a lot. I stopped checking for the update even. Yesterday only i tried once, my heart was saying don't try u will get disappointed again but still i tried n when i got the update i started to dance. 
The episode was awesome. Kabir behaving like a cutest kid. Hate richa for doing so. Now there is no logic in telling this to kaya n spoiling there life. 
Woah! Romance between kaya was amazing. 
Love u dii. Keep updating like this please.