Interesting teaser di...
How are they going to find Ishita..
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 18

Mr bhalla went out of the airport and reached iyer mansion. Mr and Mrs iyer was having breakfast when Mr bhalla reached. Mr iyer saw mr bhalla and welcomed him. 

Mr iyer -welcome Mr bhalla, aaj yahan kaise aana hua. Aaiye breakfast kar lijiye. He was saying when Mr bhalla said -mujhe nahi khana, we r very worried. 

Mr iyer -worried for what, meri kanna ko toh apne jaisi middle class bana diya. Now why u r worried. He said taunting mr bhalla. 

Mr bhalla -aapko joh kehna hai keh lijiye, but problem bahut badi hai. Ishita puttar ka koi pata nahi chal raha. He said making mr and Mrs iyer shocked. 

They look at Mr bhalla and asked -what does it mean?? 

Mr bhalla narrated everything and said -she left for Singapore three days back ,but abhi tak nahi pahunchi hai raman ke paas. We don't have any trace of her, Delhi se nikli hai. Singapore pahunchi bhi hai but don't know why she didn't reached to raman. We r very worried for her. He said in a go making mr and Mrs iyer shocked. Mrs iyer start crying while Mr iyer start blaming bhallas for all this mishap. 

Mr iyer -its all because of u. Meri kanna ko pata nahi kis flight se bhej diya that u couldn't able to trace her. Agar meri beti ko kuch hua toh, he was saying when Mr bhalla said -agar yeh sab karne se kuch faayda hai, toh jarur kariye. But agar nahi hai, then help me in finding ishita. 

Mr iyer got silent hearing this and said -ok, I am calling Indian embassy there. Wahan mere pehchaan ke log hai, they will help Raman in finding ishita. In the meantime, I am going to Singapore, he was saying when Mr bhalla said -i will also accompany u. 

Mr iyer -no need, aapko joh karna tha aap kar chuke ho. Now let me handle things. 

Mr bhalla -its not the time to fight. I know we have differences but our love for ishita is same. So let's search for her together. 

Mr iyer thought for a while and then nodded. He then called Indian embassy in Singapore giving them Raman's number to contact him and start searching about ishita. Then he booked two tickets to Singapore. Mrs iyer too was insisting to join them but Mr iyer denied knowing well she can't handle much stress. He told that he will keep her updated and start packing to leave for Singapore. 

After seven hours, both fly to Singapore convincing their wife to take care of themselves and they will be back very soon with ishita. 

In Singapore, Raman was trying to get help in the airport to get any clue about ishita but sadly no-one was helping him. He was frustrated and not knowing whom to contact and seek help. 

He sat down on the couch all broken and took out his phone. He again tried to call her. The phone start ringing and he said -pick it ishita, please pick it. Kahan ho tum, please tell me. Please pick up the phone. He was saying when the ringing end. 

He hide his face in his palm and cried -kahan ho tum ishita, please come back to me. I am dying without u. Please come back to me. He said and start scrolling the few pics of ishita he had. He hugged her pic tight and said -please wapas aa jao. I know I always did wrong with u. But please mere saath aisa mat karo.i am able to take this pain, I am feeling like killing myself without u. Please come back. He was saying to himself when he heard, Raman. 

He raise his head in a jiffy and saw a cop standing infront of him and asking -mr Raman Kumar bhalla?? 

Raman -yes I am, I am Raman bhalla.hoe do u know. 

Cop -come with me. He said and Raman went with him. 

They took him to the Indian embassy and raman got to know about mr iyer taking help from them. They took Ishita's picture and flight details along with passport details. They told him to wait while they started the search operation. 

The day passed slowly, Raman sat there for hours waiting for some news. Soon it was the time to the embassy to be closed. They told raman to go home and wait till they give any information about ishita. Raman got up and went out of the embassy. 

He was not in a position to go home, so he went to the airport and start asking every cab driver, every passenger he met, every shopkeeper about ishita. The whole night passed like that. 

Till dawn raman was all exhausted and slept near the bench in the park. 

It was ten in the morning, when he got up hearing his phone ringing. He picked it in a jiffy seeing an unknown number thinking it might be from ishita but got disappointed hearing mr iyer's voice. 

Mr bhalla took phone from Mr iyer and said -where r u, puttar?? We r in the embassy. 

Raman -aap log Singapore mein hai?? 

Mr bhalla -yes, we reached here early morning. We reached embassy, tu bhi aa jaa. 

Raman -i am coming, papa. He said and hung the call. 

After an hour, Raman reached embassy and met his father and Mr iyer. 

Mr bhalla -ek din mein kya haalat kar li, puttar. 

Raman cried and said -my ishita, papa. My ishita. Don't know where she is. He said and hugged mr bhalla tight. 

Mr bhalla consoled him for long and then they sat down waiting to get some news about Raman. Mr iyer was going again and again to check whether they got any news about ishita, but all he was getting was long wait.

Mr iyer got frustrated over the situation and said-this all happened because of u. Usne mere cards wapas kar diye, warna mujhe pata hota, where is she.woh duniya ke kisi bhi kone mein hoti thi, but I can easily found her, but ab kaise pata lagaun uska. Tumne meri beti par apne self respect ka aisa bojh daala ki usne khud se mujhko dur kar diya. Jab tak meri beti thi, safe thi. But now I don't know where is my kanna. Jao dhoondh kar lao meri beti ko, meri ishu ko. 

Raman was listening to him with his head down when Mr bhalla said -why u r thinking so, ho sakta hai. Someone has kidnapped her. Yaa phir koi aur anhoni.

Mr iyer held mr bhalla's collar and said -tumhe thodi bhi sharam nahi aa rahi naa yeh kehne mein. She is my daughter, usse kuch nahi hoga. Samjhe tum. 

Mr bhalla -i am understanding ur condition, Mr iyer. But I have seen her, she loves raman way too much. Woh usse iss tarah chod kar nahi jayegi. Never ever. 

Mr iyer -but cops ne kaha, uss area mein koi crime nahi hua hai. Phir kahan chali gayi meri kanna. I just don't know where to find my daughter. Just don't know. He said and burst into tears. 

Mr bhalla -i am understanding ur pain, Mr iyer. But trust me ishita bahut pyaar karti hai raman se. Aapko kya lagta hai, Itni dur usse milne aayi aur milne ki jagah woh shopping karne lagti. I am so sorry I am saying this, but definitely something wrong happened with her warna woh iss tarah gaayab nahi hoti. 

Raman look at his father and said -papa, please don't say like this. 

Mr bhalla -i am sorry puttar, but I know ishita agar kahin thik thak hoti toh aisa ho hi nahi sakta ki woh tujhse naa mile. She was too excited to meet u. I remember she was smiling like crazy. 

Mr iyer cried hearing this and said -it all happened because of u. My daughter loved u so much and u always rejected her. Always hurt her, see what happened. She left all of us. Agar tum yahan nahi aate toh naa woh tumhare peeche aati aur naa hi aisa hota. It's all because of u raman. It's all because of u. Because of u,i lost my baby and I want her back at any cost. Warna main nahi jaanta main kya karunga. He said glaring Raman while he look down feeling guilty. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Ishita where she went
No one able to find her
Raman totally broken
Thanks for updating
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
still no sign of ishita
hope wherever she is she is okay 
hope they will find her soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Everyone was so worried for ishita
Raman was so vulnerable thinking about ishita
He was restless without her
He was feeling so guilty 
Where is ishita???😕
Lets see what happens next 
Ty 4 d pm too
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update
Mr.bhalla went to iyer mansion mr.iyer welcomed him mr.bhalla told him ishita is missing from three days she went to meet raman in singapore she reached in singapore but never went to raman mr.iyer got angry and started blaming bhallas mr.bhalla said if his blaming them can find ishita than he can do it mr.iyer called indian embassy in singapore and gave them details about ishita and booked flight for singapore mr.bhalla said he will also go with him thet went to singapore poor raman his condition is too bad felt bad for him where is ishita hope she is fine mr.iyer and mr.bhalla reached singapore raman got call from mr.bhalla who asked him to come to indian embassy raman went there police was searching ishita but they didnt got any news mr.iyer got frustrated and started blaming raman
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di