dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser 
Update soon 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser!!...Can't wait to read it  Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser dear!! Amma n Ishu convo... Eagerly waiting for the update dear...
Thanks for the PM...
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice teaser Di...
Plz continue soon...
Thank you...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 10

Ishita was busy in her work when her phone rang. She picked it and said -haan amma. 

Amma -where r u ishu?? 

Ishita-office mein hoon, aur kahan hongi. 

Amma -just look at the clock. 

Ishita look at the clock and realised its eleven in night. 

Ishita -oh shit, itni der ho gayi. I didn't realised. I will be coming home soon, amma. Aap apna kaam karke so jaiye.

Amma -aise kaise so jaun.i am waiting for u. 

Ishita -amma, mujhe thodi der lagegi. Bahut important project par kaam kar rahi hoon. 

Amma -aisa bhi kya kaam, kanna ki Itni raat tak baahar raho. Delhi is not so safe. 

Ishita -i will be good, amma. U please rest. 

Amma -ok, have u eaten anything. 

Ishita closed her eyes realising she didn't had anything since long. 

Ishita -haan amma, of course kha liya hai.why would I starve. Bas thoda saa kaam bacha hai, I will come after finishing it. 

Amma -tune sach kha liya hai?? 

Ishita -ofcourse amma, why will I lie?? I had my dinner, Aap so jao. Mujhe thoda saa time aur lagega.i will come after finishing my work. she said and hung the call. 

Ishita -uff ishita, tu bhi. Itna kya kaam karna ki khana hi bhool jaaye. Uff kitni bhookh lagi hai. Itni raat ho gayi hai, dekhun kya mil sakta hai. She said and start checking the nearby restaurants. 

Almost all were closed, few were open but serve non veg dishes. She look for some more time but couldn't find anything to eat. 

At last she shut her laptop and said -let it be, Ek din nahi khaungi toh kuch nahi hone wala. Just wrap up the work and go back. Really tired for the day, she said and took out her spects. She wrap up her work and called her driver only to know that he is already home. 

Ishita -what the hell, who told u to go home. How I am suppose to go home. U want me to drive at this hour, then why I have appointed u. She said all frustrated. 

Driver -sorry ma'am, aapne hi toh message bhejwaya tha, that I can go home. 

Ishita -kab??

Driver -i told ur company's marketing head, kya naam hai unka, haan raman sir, I told him that I am not feeling well, so he told me to go to my house. He told me that he will inform u about this. Unhone bataya nahi kya. He asked making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -raman told u to go home. 

Driver -yes ma'am. 

Ishita hung the phone in anger and said -yeh Raman chahte kya hai, abhi do din hua unhe join kiya hue and he started troubling me. Mere driver ko ghar bhej diya, how I am suppose to go home. Khud toh ghar mein aaram se so rahi honge and here I am all alone. He don't even bothered to tell me, mere safety ki thodi si bhi chinta nahi unhe.delhi is not a safe place for girls, still he did this to me. She said in almost broken voice. She was feeling hungry and to add to this, raman's this behaviour was hurting her. She hide her face in her palm trying hard to control her tears when she heard -khoob bhar bhar kar gaali de rahi ho naa mujhe?? 

Ishita raised her eyes and saw him standing with a bag. 

Ishita -raman, tum yahan?? 

Raman -haan toh, aur kahan rahunga. If u r here then I have to be here with u. Can't leave u alone, Delhi is not safe for girls. He said coming closer. 

Ishita looked away and said -this was not needed. U could have just informed me, main dusra driver arrange kar leti. Tumhe mere liye rukne ki zarurat nahi thi. 

Raman kept the bag aside and said -zarurat toh nahi thi, but I thought shayad driver ko yeh realise naa ho that u r hungry .kya pata woh tumhe bas drop kar de without making u eat anything. So I had to stay back. He said opening the bag and taking out the lunch box. 

Ishita look at him all shocked when he said -kya, jaa kar tumhare liye Chinese le kar aaya hoon, that too all veg. I do remember how u use to fight with me when I use to order non veg food with u. Jungli billi ki tarah ladti thi mujhse. I don't want to fight today,so kept it simple, saara veg le aaya. He was saying serving Manchurian with fried rice, while her eyes got moist remembering their moments of togetherness. 

Raman saw her moist eyes and walked to her. He gave her the plate and said -rona baad mein, for now, just eat. I know u r very hungry. I am also very hungry.

Ishita looked away and said -i am not hungry and don't need ur help. Please go away, Raman. 

Raman took a spoon full of rice and said feeding her -i know u r hungry. Joh bhi gussa hai mujhse hai naa, apne chote se tummy ko kyun saza de rahi ho. Have it now, then we have to go home too. 

Ishita -why u r doing this, I have been observing u, u r trying to be over sweet to me. Kyun, just because I took u out of the mess. I did all this for ur parent not for u, main ab bhi tumse nafrat karti hoon, so just stay away from me. She was saying when he feed her again. 

Raman -nafrat karti ho naa, toh karo nafrat. Did I told u to love me, nahi naa. Then why u r so bothered. Let me behave sweetly with u, u continue behaving rudely with u. 

Ishita -mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni, just go away. 

Raman -i will not go and u have to see me everyday, at least jab tak main zinda hoon. Ek baar mar gaya, he was saying when she closed his mouth. 

He smiled at her instant reaction while she removed her hand looking away. 

After that both didn't said anything. Raman continued feeding her while she was just chewing without any fuss. 

After a while, she took her plate and said -i can eat myself. 

Raman -i know u can do everything of ur own, but let me do this. I want to do things for u. If u too want to do something then u can feed me. Maine bhi nahi khaya hai. 

Ishita look at him and asked -tumne kyun nahi khaya and why u stayed back??

Raman -har sawaal ka jawaab nahi hota ,naa main sach keh paaunga aur naa tum sach maanogi. So let it be. 

Ishita -i hate u, Raman. I hate u for breaking my heart, for breaking my trust. 

Raman -kehte raho, jab tak tumhare dil ka dard khatam nahi ho jaata, keep on cursing me. 

Ishita looked away and said -i am done, ho gaya mera. 

Raman nodded and was closing the box when she said -u will not eat. 

Raman -tumhari gaali se pet bhar gaya. He said and was keeping the box inside the bag when she hold his hand and said -please kha lo. 

Raman smiled and said -tum kitni ajeeb ho, one side u say that u hate me and another side u can't see me in any pain. Then tell me whom should I rely, ur words or ur gesture. 

Ishita -mujhe akela kyun nahi chod dete, Raman. 

Raman -nahi chod sakta, Ek baar chodne ki galti kar chuka hoon. Can't repeat it again. 

Ishita -main tumse koi rishta nahi rakhta chahti, please leave me alone. 

Raman came closer and said -i told u naa, I can't. Main nahi kehta ki mujh par bharosha kar, just give me permission to stay close to u. I want to be close to u. He said coming very close to her. 

Ishita -please stay away from me. Yeh koi naya khel hai naa tumhara. Make ishita weak and then again make fun of her. Yahin plan hai naa, batao camera kahan chupaya hai. Tell me raman, tell me clearly what u want from me. She said making him hurt. 

He walked a bit away from her and said -lets go home, ur mother would be waiting for u. It's getting late. Baahar aa jao, I am waiting. He said and walked out of the place leaving the food as it is. 

Ishita felt bad that because of her harsh words he went empty stomach but then remind herself to stay away from him as she really can't trust him. Thinking so she dropped the leftover in the dustbin and walked out of the office taking her laptop. 

He was waiting for her sitting in the car. She sat next to him and he continued driving without telling a word to him. She look at him thinking he will say something but he was all silent, may be hurt too. But he knows well that he deserve that treatment only. He closed his eyes to compose himself and soon he was driving again with full determination to make her his. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy .
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its beautiful update
So Raman stay in office
He took her favourite dishes
Though Raman was hurt with ishita talk
Still determine to make his