Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser dear!!! Ishita saw the letters which subbu showed Raman... She decides to clarify Raman... Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting teaser 
Subbu disgusting 
Thanks for the pm 
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice teaser do
Subbu is disgusting. 
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

A very happy Diwali to all my lovely readers.

PART 14

Ishita turned in a jiffy hearing him and saw him standing infront of her in real. She touched him slowly to check whether it's for real or not when he said -i am here only. 

Ishita got startled by his sudden presence and said -i wasn't, I wasn't actually imagining u. Main toh, main toh woh bas, aise hi. Woh naa darasal,she was trying to form a sentence but was at loss of words when Raman said -tumhe mujhe clarification dene ki zarurat nahi. Aur naa hi mere saamne embarrass hone ki zarurat hai. U can be as relax with me, jitni tum akele hoti ho. I am nothing, just ur reflection, ur soulmate. Who can see u through.he said tucking her hair behind her ear while she just look at him. 

He close his eyes to reassure her and she just looked away. 

After a while, 

Ishita -aap, iss samay yahan?? 

Raman -haan, was missing u. Toh milne chala aaya. Agar busy nahi ho toh kahin lunch par chale. 

Ishita -lunch?? 

Raman -only if u r free, busy ho toh koi nahi. I will wait. 

Ishita -nahi, I am free. Koi khaas cases nahi hai. We can go. 

Raman smiled and said -then let's go. He said and both walked out of the clinic together. Everyone was looking at them making ishita conscious while Raman was proudly walking with her wrapping his arms around her. Ishita was just looking at him and could feel that he is not at all ashamed of having her next to him. 

Ishra settled in the car and raman said -what u r looking at?? Tumhara hi pati hoon, itna taadne ki zarurat nahi. 

Ishita look down and said -nothing like that. 

Raman -i don't wanna make u embarrass, bas jaanna chahta hoon, ki tum kya dekh rahi thi??

Ishita -nothing. 

Raman -agar nahi batana, toh koi baat nahi. Let's go. He said and drive towards the restaurant. 

Soon they were in the restaurant having their lunch. Raman has ordered everything according to her choice making her think, that whether he is actually so good or just pretending to be good. 

Like Raman read her expression and answered -dont think much about it, give urself sometime. Tumhe khud samajh aa jayega. He said smiling and fed a spoonful of rice. 

Ishita smiled and continued having her lunch. 

After the lunch, Raman was taking ishita back to her clinic when ishita said -if u don't mind, can u take me back to home?? 

Raman look at her and said -itni jaldi kyun?? 

Ishita -mummy ji ko achcha nahi lag raha hoga, Main iss tarah unse puche bina aa gayi. Unhe waise bhi main pasand nahi hoon, I shouldn't give her more reason to hate me. 

Raman -waise toh tumhare iss effort ko maa kabhi appreciate nahi karengi. But if u want I will take u home. He said and start driving towards their home. 

On the way, he called his secretary and told her to send all the files home. 

Ishita -aap bhi office nahi jaayenge?? 

Raman -i shouldn't say this but I can't leave u alone with maa and simmi. I don't trust them for u. 

Ishita -aap kab tak mujhe iss tarah protect karte rahenge?? 

Raman -hamesha, mera haq hai yeh aur responsibility bhi,to protect u from everyone, phir chahe woh gharwalen ho yaa baaharwalen. He said making ishita look down thinking, is he really so good and protective towards her. 

Soon Ishra reached home .toshiji and simmi got happy seeing ishita back home but their happiness was short lived as Raman was also behind her. 

Both went inside and simmi said -yeh bhai toh iss ishita ko akela chodte hi nahi, warna aisa haal karti iska ki khud hi bhaag jaati. 

Toshiji -sach mein, I feel so angry seeing them together.mann karta hai dhakke maar kar baahar kar doon uss banjh ko. They were talking while ishra went to their room. 

Though ishita wanted to go and talk to them to mend their relationship but Raman didnt let her go knowing well how they will behave with her. 

Ishita changed her clothes and was going to make coffee for herself and asked same to raman. 

Raman -coffee nahi chai, Main chai peeta hoon. 

Ishita -oh ok, Main bana deti hoon. She said and was going but stopped remembering morning's incident. 

Raman look at her and said -kya hua??jao. 

Ishita -woh mummy ji, she said and Raman realised what she wanna say. 

Raman -koi nahi, Main kisi ko keh deta hoon, they will make. Customs r meant to be followed. 

Ishita nodded her head meekly and sat down. She was looking around thinking to do something but she don't have any work. 

Raman was also busy in his laptop.

Ishita -raman, Main mummy ji ke paas jaun. Unse baat karne ki koshish karun, may be she will talk. 

Raman look at her and said -woh gussa hai, give her sometime. Phir baat karna. 

Ishita nodded and sat again. Raman felt she is getting bored so said -ishita, if u r free, please arrange these files in my study. Bahut important files hai, abhi office boy de kar gaya hai. I don't want them to be misplaced. Toh agar, he was saying when ishita said -ofcourse main kar deti hoon. She said and went taking the files. 

Raman -bas kuch din, jaan. Then I will let u do whatever u wanna do. Bas yeh ek hafta beet jaaye, phir dekhta hoon kaun rokta hai tumhe. He said to himself when his phone rang. It was his client's phone, he picked it up and start talking to him. 

On other hand, Ishita was arranging Raman's study room when a file fell off her hand and all the papers got scattered on the floor. 

Ishita -uff yeh kya ho gaya, Raman ke important paper hai. She said and start picking the papers when her eyes fell on its content. 

She start reading it one by one and got shocked. It was letters to subbu from her. Her face got filled with sweat reading the content. 

She closed her eyes and remembered how effortlessly subbu use to copy her handwriting. Tears started flowing from her eyes thinking how much hard subbu is trying to ruin her relationship with raman and how Raman has felt seeing those letters. 

Ishita -mujhe raman ko clarify karna hoga, unhe kitna bura lagaa hoga yeh padh kar. I have to tell him that it's his dirty plan. She saidin shivering voice and ran to Raman.

Ishita reached raman and look at him. Her eyes were teary and she was patting heavily. 

Ishita -raman, yeh, she was saying but stopped seeing him on phone. 

Raman look at her and could sense her restlessness. 

Raman -i call u in a minute, he said and hung the call. 

Raman -kya hua?? He asked all worried while she burst into tears. 

Raman got worried seeing her crying and said -kya hua ishita, tell me what happened, maa ne kuch kaha, yaa simmi ne. He was asking all worriedly when she showed him the letters and said -yeh main nahi hoon, Maine kuch nahi kiya hai, Raman. Trust me ,subbu is a lier. He copied my handwriting, Maine yeh sab nahi likha hai. I promise maine aisa kabhi kuch nahi likha tha usse.she said crying.

Raman -toh tum kyun ro rahi ho, I believe u. I do trust u, mujhe pata hai tum aisa nahi kar sakti. Air mujhe koi explanation yaa clarification nahi chahiye ki subbu ne aisa kaise kiya. Kyunki mujhe pata hai, it's all fake. Meri ishita aisa nahi hai, she is just not like this. I know u, I trust u, stop crying jaan. Stop crying for such petty issue. He said wiping her tears while she was just looking at him with shocked expression. She wasn't able to believe that what she heard from Raman ,is correct. She is not able to believe that he actually trust her so much and don't need any explanation from her side. 

Seeing her looking at him, he said -kya, I do trust u. U r my jaan, aur tumhe main bahut achche se kaanta hoon. These r nothing but just piece of papers for me. And these can never create distance between us. He said and ishita hugged him tight in relief making him shocked for a second. But then he smiled and hugged her back tightly kissing her hair softly. 

That's all for now, enjoy and hit like and comment. will wait for it. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3