Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Continue soon
Thanx 4 d pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 7

Raman -tum gandi ho gayi ho, bahut gandi. Hamesha mujhe daanti ho,mujhse pyaar se baat bhi nahi karti. Mujhe khana bhi nahi khilati. U don't even care for me even a little bit. He said crying making ishita feel guilty on her rude behaviour towards him. 

Ishita -raman, aisi koi, she was saying when he said -aisi hi baat hai, ab tum gandi ho gayi ho. Tumne dusre se friendship kar li hai. Tab hi tum mujhse ab gussa gussa rehti ho. Agar tum gussa ho toh main bhi ab humse baat nahi karne wala. U r bad, u r not my friend anymore. He said and went out of the room crying making ishita feel very guilty. 

Ishita sat on the bed and closed her eyes in frustration. 

Ishita -yeh maine kya kar diya, I hurt him so much. She said to herself and then said -toh kya galat kiya, he too did wrong with me. She said to herself and then questioned herself -u really think raman can do this to u. And if u think he raped u, then why u go to him hiding from param. Tumhe raman se khud ko bachana chahiye, but no, u see him as ur protector. Tabhi tum uske paas chali jaati ho uss kamine param se bachne ke liye. U feel protected with him. She said and again said to herself after a pause -but saare saboot raman ke khilaaf the. 

Ishita thought for a while and said -saboot galat ho sakte hai but insaan ka behaviour jhooth nahi ho sakta. Aur raman, he is mentally challenged, how can he rape me. Par agar kiya hi, aur agar naa kiya ho. What if someone has trapped him. Agar woh innocent hue toh khud ko kabhi maaf kar payengi, unke saath itna rudely behave karne ke liye. For making him cry always, will u ever able to forgive urself. She thought and got up at once. 

Ishita -nahi, Raman is not mentally strong to take any rudeness. Woh bahut kamzor hai. I can't leave him like this. Mujhe nahi pata,ki sach kya hai, Raman ne mera rape kiya hai yaa nahi,woh sahi hai yaa galat,yaa phir agar yeh jhooth hai, toh who is playing with me. I don't know anything but I know one thing for sure that I can't leave him alone like this. Kyunki agar unhone kuch galat kar liya, Main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paaungi. Yes, he has tried many times to hurt himself before also. Nahi ,I can't leave him alone. I have to take care of him.she said and went out of the room. 

She look around and said -Pata nahi kahan chale gaye, dikh bhi nahi rahe. I have to find him.she said and start looking for him. 

She was looking around when param came out of nowhere and stood blocking her way. 

Ishita got startled by his sudden action and said composing herself -what the hell is this, Chodo mera raasta. 

Param look at her from top to bottom and said lustily -bhabhi jaan, waise bahut hot ho tum. Kal raat kya kya hua, hume bhi batao. After all it was ur suhaagraat. Kal toh bahut maze kiye honge. Hume bhi seva ka mauka do. 

Ishita -chodo mera raasta warna, 

Param -warna kya, chillaogi. Chilla lo, but let me tell u. Nobody will listen to u. Kyunki mere ghar ke log behre hai. Unhe koi fark nahi padta yahan kya ho raha hai. Main tumhare saath kuch bhi kar sakta hoon aur tum kuch nahi kar sakti mera. He said coming close to her. 

Ishita got scared and shouted -ra, raman raman bachao. Kahan ho aap, Raman please. She said looking around panicking when param came very close to her and said -aur chillao, mujhe dari hui ladkiyan bahut pasand hai. I feel like crushing them under me. He said coming very close to her. 

Her heart stop beating and she stopped breathing, trying hard to muster some courage to push him back and hit him when someone pulled her into himself and she heard him saying -meri ishi ko kyun pareshan kar rahe ho?? 

It didn't take her a second to know who is he and she hide completely into his chest while he was holding her protectively with one hand. 

Raman -kya hai, don't u have any work. Why u r bothering my ishi. Stay away from her. He said angrily. 

Param -bhai, Main toh bas, bhabhi se friendship kar raha tha. 

Raman -nahi tum usse dara rahe the, stop bothering her. Warna main maa ko bata dunga. He said and wrapped his arms around ishita. She just closed her eyes feeling safe in his embrace. 

Param -ohho bhai, itni si baat par itna gussa. OK I am going. Maa ko kuch mat bolna. He said glaring ishita. 

Param has went but ishita was still in Raman's arms holding herself from his evil eyes. 

Raman caressed her hair and said -woh chala gaya. 

Ishita broke the hug and said -thank u Raman. Thank u for saving me. 

Raman -tum itna darti kyun ho usse, tum toh meri jkr ho naa. Agli baar pareshan kare naa, toh maar dena. OK. 

Ishita smiled and said -ok. 

Just then Raman remembered something and left her .

Raman -i am going, mujhe phir mat bulana. Main tumse baat nahi kar raha. Main gussa hoon. He said and ran towards the opposite direction without listening to her. She tried to stop him but in vain. In few seconds, he was out of sight. 

Ishita -kahan chale gaye, I have to search him again. She said and was going when she stopped and rewind the incident happened few minutes ago. Param trying to scare her and the only person she remember was raman. He came to rescue her and she hide in his chest like its the most natural thing in the world. Like she meant to be there only. 

Ishita -joh mujhe itna protect karte hai, jiske saath main safe feel karti hoon. Woh mere saath galat nahi kar sakte. I don't know about the proofs, but I know Raman galat nahi hai. Ho hi nahi sakte. She said and start searching for him. 

Ishita was looking for raman in all the places and finally saw him sitting at the rim of the balcony looking at nowhere. She got scared seeing him sitting like that. 

Ishita -yeh Raman yahan kyun baithen hai,gir gaye toh, she thought to herself and went to him. 

Raman saw her coming to him and said -dont come near to me, tum gandi ho, mujhe tumse baat nahi karni. U r just so bad. chali jao yahan se. 

Ishita -raman, please utar jaiye, aapko chot lag jayegi. she said trying to come close. 

Raman -nahi, and don't u pretend like u care for me. U don't care at all for me. Warna mere saath aisa nahi karti. Tum kitni achchi thi, meri friend. Why u became so heartless. Mujhe hamesha daanti rehti ho. Kyun, Maine kya kiya hai. He was saying making an innocent face making ishita's eyes moist too feeling his pain. 

Ishita -raman, please utar jaiye. Hum baat karenge Iske baare mein. 

Raman -nahi karni tumse baat, tum jao. Tum gandi ho, mujhe daanti ho. Koi mujhse pyaar nahi karta. Main sabke liye bojh hoon. Main pagal hoon, sab mujh par haste hai. Taras khaate hai, tum meri akeli friend thi and now u too changed. Mujhe nahi rehna, Main khud jaaunga yahan se. He said trying to get up making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -nahi raman, ruk jaiye. We will talk and sort out. 

Raman -mujhe nahi sunna, I know u hate me now. I don't know what I did wrong but I know u hate me. Main khud raha hoon. Phir tum rehna akele. He said and stood on the rim. 

Ishita's eyes got wide in shock and she said -stop it, Raman. Aisa kuch nahi hai. I am ur friend. 

Raman -nahi tum nahi ho, u hate me. All hate me. Main mar jaaunga. 

Ishita -nahi raman, please ruk jaiye. Mere liye, apni ishi ke liye. Agar aap nahi honge toh mujhe kaun bachayega param se, sabse. Please stop ,Raman. 

Raman look at her and said -but u hate me. 

Ishita -i don't. I don't hate u. She said looking at him. 

Raman -sachchi. 

Ishita nodded and said -muchchi. Come down, please. She said forwarding her hand. 

Raman hold her hand and was coming down but got disbalanced. He was about to fall off the rim when ishita hold his hand tight and pulled him to her. 

She hugged him tight and said -u r fine naa. 

Raman nodded and said -main girne wala tha. 

Ishita look at him and said -i will not let u fall. 

Raman smiled and said -u don't hate me naa. 

Ishita nodded in no and said -nahi, ur ishi don't hate u. She said and hugged him again closing her eyes feeling relieved. He smiled and hugged her back. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update enjoyed reading continue soon
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update