mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Does anyone understand her anymore?
I have stopped attempting to justify her actions. Looks like she has a so-called "voice" against everyone but her deluded husband and villainous son. She knows that her husband has become completely haywire and yet hugs him and says "sab theek ho jaayega". She knows that her husband has left-right-center insulted the bahu of the house and yet is stuck at "Vijayji" and "I give up" eyes

VP police bulwata hai to detain a legal wife - and silence
VP character assassination par utar chuka hai - and silence
VP name calling par utar chuka hai - and silence

I dont think after all this, I will be able to happily see any kind of bonding between Mamta and Palak or between VP and Palak

And now she stops Palak from saying anything about Geeta to Rithwik - this benefits whom? Rithwik? or Mamta? I think she has been able to gauge by now that Geeta is not the villain here. Is there a chance that she wants to keep silence because she does not want to lose her son and husband?

If I wasn't so fond of Rajeshwari Sachdev, I would have stopped having any fond feelings for Mamta Noon by now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Does anyone understand her anymore?

I have stopped attempting to justify her actions. Looks like she has a so-called "voice" against everyone but her deluded husband and villainous son. She knows that her husband has become completely haywire and yet hugs him and says "sab theek ho jaayega". She knows that her husband has left-right-center insulted the bahu of the house and yet is stuck at "Vijayji" and "I give up" eyes

VP police bulwata hai to detain a legal wife - and silence
VP character assassination par utar chuka hai - and silence
VP name calling par utar chuka hai - and silence

I dont think after all this, I will be able to happily see any kind of bonding between Mamta and Palak or between VP and Palak

And now she stops Palak from saying anything about Geeta to Rithwik - this benefits whom? Rithwik? or Mamta? I think she has been able to gauge by now that Geeta is not the villain here. Is there a chance that she wants to keep silence because she does not want to lose her son and husband?

If I wasn't so fond of Rajeshwari Sachdev, I would have stopped having any fond feelings for Mamta Noon by now

Exactly mAmta noon is turning out to be greyer than rishabh

She was the one who coerced palak to sign the pre nup form

I would really hate it after all this Ricky palak get separated for year

Palak might have conceived by now how unfair it is to the kid

I don't want palak to reunite with Vp or mAmta if there is a separation
geniuslibra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They ruined the most loveable character "Mamta Noon" 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely yesterday was shocker with Mamtas character..im guessing she knows something & is hiding.. exactly why would she want to hide it from Ritwik if she really loves him...& asking Palak to not say anything to Ricky man something is really fishy.. considering Rishabs behavior ..
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From the last few episodes, these character graphs have gone completely wrong.. Geeta started off fine when she came back, helped Ritwik and Palak indirectly with the job stuff but then wanted to come in front of VP and Ritwik with a fake marriage drama.. she is now again back to being anonymous...

I never liked it when Mamta was only convincing Palak and not VP.. Rishab is elder son but dont understand why he would get into the personal life of his bro.. why should he have any say about a siblings marriage...I dont know in which family siblings behave the way Rishab does and VP, Mamta let him do it.. will he prefer Ritwik getting separated from Palak and coming back home..

I had some soft corner for VP when he initially would say gold digger to Manjeet and Palak as it was his insecurity and misunderstanding.. but in this track, he just crossed all limits and turned insane.. 

And the biggest complaint I have is this 'separation is a must' for season end or track end..

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

From the last few episodes, these character graphs have gone completely wrong.. Geeta started off fine when she came back, helped Ritwik and Palak indirectly with the job stuff but then wanted to come in front of VP and Ritwik with a fake marriage drama.. she is now again back to being anonymous...

I never liked it when Mamta was only convincing Palak and not VP.. Rishab is elder son but dont understand why he would get into the personal life of his bro.. why should he have any say about a siblings marriage...I dont know in which family siblings behave the way Rishab does and VP, Mamta let him do it.. will he prefer Ritwik getting separated from Palak and coming back home..

I had some soft corner for VP when he initially would say gold digger to Manjeet and Palak as it was his insecurity and misunderstanding.. but in this track, he just crossed all limits and turned insane..

And the biggest complaint I have is this 'separation is a must' for season end or track end..

I felt separation was needed to get the intensity in the track . Ritwik had become too relaxed .. he wAs not searching for a job .. in short had lost all his confidence

Also palak was taking too much unilateral decisions for ritwik treating him like a kid

In this situation. I felt a little separation. Is needed .. but ritwik going back to his family and VP getting proved right

Is horribly wrong

It would be good if ritwik moved away from his fMily and does something on his own to prove himself

vp deserves to be punished
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VP has been waiting long/trying this separation.. even the slightest misunderstanding means VP will try to take advantage of it.. 
Geeta's truth should have been out in front of everyone.. because now Mamta is coming across as insecure.. and this will only further complicate things.. and other than Setu no one knows what Palak was upto.. atleast she should have told her parents, Manjeet should have been informed long back.. 

gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Mamta knew about Geeta's health ... and didn't want to loose her husband... she could be the villain here
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think mamta is biased towards her husband. She is a good woman but she is not strict with VP maybe because she saw him at his lowest point in life and knows how emotional that man is. She is doing her best to keep family intact and not break any ties. She can become very harsh but she is not preferring is now because somewhere she feels things will get fine soon and ritiwk will be back in the family.

I think Separation doesn't make sense when mamta knows about Geeta now. Even if ritiwk doubts palak and leaves her mamta can confront him and tell the truth. Unless now palak leaves him, there can't be separation.
vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mysterygirl - echo your sentiments . Just to give a seperation ,seems they are using such a weak buildup and butchering the character.