Plz updt soon
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely teaser😳Can't wait to read it
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser dear!!! Raman feeling happy of Ishita said Subbu that Raman as her husband... Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Teaser

Raman is all happy thinking about Ishita's words 
while she is justifying herself of the actions and words said to Subbu
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pm...
Continue soon please..
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 13

Ishita went inside to check subbu's wife while subbu was all shocked with her change in behaviour. He held his cheek and said -bahut par lag gaye hai iss chidiya ke, katarne padenge. And I know well how to do that. He said and smirked making an evil plan. 

Raman was driving the car and was smiling continuously rememberering her words about him and their relationship. 

Soon he reached his office and postponed for his meeting for two hours. He told his secretary not to disturb him. He was just sitting in his cabin and was smiling fully remembering ishita's words, mere pati, raman.

Raman -omg, did I heard right, ishita said mere pati, mere Raman ko kuch nahi hoga. It sounds so sweet from her mouth, Uff main toh yeh sunn kar hi mar jaaunga. Itni mohabbat mat dikhao, ishita. She hugged me too, kaise bachchon ki tarah, she was hiding in me. Kaun kehta hai she is elder then me. She is a baby, my baby and I love her just so much. He said happily lost in their moment,thinking about her innocent touch. He was smiling ear to ear when his phone rang breaking his thought process. 

He got angry and said picking the phone -i told u, not to disturb me. Phir kyun disturb kar rahi ho?? 

Sec-sorry to bother u sir, but a man has come to meet u. 

Raman -mujhe kisi se nahi milna. 

Sec -sir ,I tried hard to send him away but he is saying that it's very urgent and it's for ur benefit only.so I called u.

Raman checked the CCTV footage to see who is the man and got angry seeing subbu there. He thought to throw him out but then told his secretary to send him in as he wanna know why subbu came to meet him. 

Subbu came in and said -hello, Mr bhalla. 

Raman -tum yahan kya karne aaye ho?? 

Subbu -actually I got to know, who r u. Ki aap kitne bade aadmi ho. Toh socha itne bade aadmi se panga lena, is not good. Toh bas aapse sorry bolne aaya tha. I am sorry for trying on ishu, he said and Raman glared him. 

Subbu -sorry ishita, kya karun aadat hai. Main dobara aapke raaste mein nahi aaunga. Just forgive me once. He was saying and raman was just looking at him trying to read his expression. 

He wasnt saying anything more so Raman just nodded and said -ok, u can go now. 

Though he was not convinced with subbu's words but thought to give him a benefit of doubt. 

Raman -its OK, glad u understood. Now stay away from her, she is mine, just mine. He said and subbu turned to go. Raman too opened his laptop when subbu said -waise Ek baat kehna chahta hoon. 

Raman -i was waiting for it, bolo. 

Subbu -i know u will not believe me, but it's her plan. She trapped u for money. 

Raman got angry hearing this and said -just shut up and get lost. 

Subbu -mujhe pata tha yahin reaction hoga tumhara, but still I came to inform u. Meri baat dhyaan se suno. She loved me like mad, aur Maine usse chod diya. Yeh baat woh bardasht nahi kar paa rahi thi. Sab sochte hai I left her for her disability but the truth is, I left her for her greed.she is a greedy lady. Woh meri hona chahti thi, kisi bhi keemat par. She was ready for everything. Even she was ready to strip her clothes. 

Raman hold him by collar and said -zubaan sambhal kar, she is my wife. 

Subbu -relax sir, I have proof for this. Yeh rahe uske love letters, she was desperate to become mine, woh kisi bhi hadh tak jaane ko ready thi. But when I didn't gave her any value, she made u her target.kyunki aap bhi rich ho.he said making Raman look at him. 

Subbu -u still don't believe me naa, read the letters. Handwriting toh pehchante honge naa, uski. He said and Raman started reading the letters. It was ishita's love letters for subbu in which she was openly talking about having an illegitimate relationship with him and as she is barren, who one will ever come to know about this. And in return all she need was money for her luxuries. 

Raman look at subbu all shocked reading the letters when subbu said -i hope ab aap samajh gaye honge, that who is she. She is a characterless woman who was sleep, he was saying when Raman punched in hard making h vomit blood. 

Subbu fell on the floor and Raman kicked him again. 

Raman -how dare u say that, she is my wife and I know her. Ki woh kisi hai, I really don't need her character certificate from u. Agar dobara meri biwi ke baare mein aisi bakwaas ki, trust my words, I will kill u. He said and called the guards to throw him out. The guards did their job and raman got busy in his work keeping those letters in one of his file. 

On the other side, ishita was sitting in her cabin all free after doing her work and was thinking about Raman only .she was thinking how she met him for the first time and then slowly they became good friends. How she stopped meeting him and how he married her forcefully. How he always tries to comfort her, how he claimed her as his infront of subbu and finally how she fought back for the first time, for him. She remembered her words and said -maine kyun kaha aisa, why I reacted like this. I have never reacted like this in my life. I slapped subbu ,Kiske liye, Raman ke liye.maine usse kaha ki raman pati hai mere. Toh kya galat kaha, he is my husband. Bhale hi jabardasti shaadi ki hai, but real mein ki hai. Toh woh mere husband hi hue naa. And how can that bas***d wish for his death. It's good that I slapped him. That scoundrel deserve that only. She said feeling relaxed at her action. 

She hold her mangalsutra and was caressing it slowly remembering the time he made her wear that. She kissed her mangalsutra slowly and prayed -murugan, mere pati ko hamesha safe rakhiyega. She said and smiled at her words. 

Then she got up and walked to the mirror. She stood in front of the mirror and was looking at herself. She was looking at her with all symbols of marriage and smiled. She took her hand to the mirror and touched her partition. She remembered how everyone always rejected her for her disability and how Raman accepted her knowing all her disability. She hugged herself tight trying to feel his warmth. She closed her eyes trying to feel his soft touch, when he wrapped his arms around her and said kissing her neck -thinking about me. 

Ishita opened her eyes and turn in a go only to see none was there. It was just her imagination. 

She closed her eyes tightly and said -uff ishu, u r going crazy. Stop thinking about him and concentrate on ur work.u don't know his intentions well. Don't get trapped in his words, u may get hurt. But he is just so nice and loving. Mera dil meri sunn nahi raha, Raman ki taraf badhta jaa raha hai. I don't know how to stop myself from not falling for him, for his loving gestures. I have been deprived of love for years, kaise unke pyaar mein naa bahun. I am feeling like getting drowned in his love. Aur mera adhikaar bhi hai, I am his wife, biwi hoon main unki. Mera haq hai unke pyaar par. I have the right to love him ,to get love from him. She was lost in her thoughts when the door opened and raman entered. 

Raman -hi jaan. 

Ishita look at him and said -i know u r not here. It's my imagination. She said and look away while he smiled at her words and walked to her. 

Ishita look at him and said -u r my imagination naa, toh jao naa. Why u r bothering me. She was saying when he really hug her from back and said -toh ab tum mujhe har jagah imagine bhi karne lagi ho, not bad Mrs bhalla. He said smiling making ishita shocked that he is not her imagination but he is really there ,right in front of her. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update👏👏👏
Pls continue soon
Thanks for pm
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail