and is doubting whether he actually loves her or not
he got a dream where everyone was laughing at him and ishita
he even spoke rudely to ishu
which got her upset
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb story 
I m having a feeling that raman gonna hurt ishita very badly in his confusion n unsurities 
Kisi bhi ladki ke liye ye face karna bohot painful he 
Hope raman ko akal aa jae isse pehle wo sab kuch barbad karde 
But if he hurt her feelings n broke her den I don't think ki use dusra Chance milna chahiye kyuki wo koi bhi deserve nhi karta kisi bhi ladki ko maaf nhi karna chahiye 
Kher that's my opinion 
Let's see kya hota he aage 
Waiting eagerly 
taahir004 thumbnail
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 15

Raman was hugging ishita tight trying to assure himself then her, when she asked -did anyone said anything?? 

Raman broke the hug hearing her question and she repeated her question. 

Raman looked away and said -nahi aisa kuch nahi hai, Maine khud hi socha, ki shayad tumhe lagta ho that I am taking advantage of u. 

Ishita -mujhe aisa nahi lagta, Raman. U r very precious for me and I love u alot. Actually I don't have anything in my life other then u. Main toh bas saansein le rahi thi, was just loving my life, kyunki marna asaan nahi tha. Aap ho jisne mujhe jeena sikhaya. Jisne yeh bataya ki main bhi zinda hoon. Sirf saans nahi leti, I can be happy also. U made me live again, Raman. U made me alive. 

Raman -itna mat kaho, I didn't do a very great job. Bas wahin kiya toh karna chahta tha. I loved u and wanted to make u happy. Toh bas wahin kiya,koi favour nahi kiya. 

Ishita -shayad aap nahi jaante, aapne mere liye kya kiya hai. That's why u r taking it so casually. This is not a passing affair for me, Raman. Yeh pyaar hai and I never want to be part from u. Aapse shaadi karke, I want to live my life with u happily. Wanna have kids with u ,I really want to be very happy. 

Raman -bachche, abhi se bachchon ka sapna dekh rahi ho. Abhi toh hamari zindagi shuru hui hai, bachche -wachche baad mein honge. 

Ishita -but bachche paida karne ki bhi ek umar hoti hai, baad mein difficulty hogi, toh it will be good if we plan baby soon. She said making Raman think Abhi's words, she will start getting old soon, so she will demand for the baby soon. Shaadi hote hi she will start demanding for the baby. 

Raman -abhi was right, abhi shaadi hui bhi nahi and ishita started thinking of baby. Kya tujhe itni jaldi papa banna padega. No I am not ready for this. 

Raman was lost in his thoughts when ishita asked -kya hua raman, kya soch rahe hai?? 

Raman look at her trying to understand her words while she was looking at Raman with confused eyes. 

Ishita -boliye naa, kuch hua kya?? 

Raman nodded his head and said -bhookh lagi hai, paranthe do naa. 

Ishita -ofcourse, aap baitho. I am serving. 

Raman nodded and went to the table. He settled there and start thinking about Abhi's words and then ishita's words. 

Raman -kya hua ishita chahti hai toh, main nahi chahta abhi bachcha. And I will tell this clearly to her. Ek bachche ke liye apne rishte mein problems nahi laaunga. I will talk to her clearly. He was thinking when ishita served the food. She sat next to him and both started having food. 

After breakfast, ishita start cleaning the house while Raman went to his work. He was busy in his work but Abhi's words was continuously ringing in his mind and everytime he was trying to convince himself that he loves ishita just too much to leave her. 

He was lost in his thoughts when he heard one of his employee shouting on phone. 

Man-bachcha nahi hoon main radhika,jab bhookh lagegi toh kha lunga. Stop irritating me. He said and hung the call in anger and said to himself -zindagi mein kuch bhi karo but apne se badi ladki se kabhi mat Karna. She behaves like ur mother instead of wife. He said and was going when Raman said -koi problem hai?? 

Man -nahi sir, just usual. 

Raman -kuch hai toh share kar lo. 

Man -kuch nahi sir, last year shaadi ki maine. Khud se badi ladki se, I mean age mein badi. Apne saare relatives ke khilaaf jaa kar and now I am regretting. Lag raha hai maa ki baat maan li hoti toh achcha hota. She was telling me, ki main adjust nahi kar paaunga, but nahi pyaar ka bhoot chadha tha. Uske chakker mein apna ghar chod kar yahan aa gaya and now, she is more like my mother then wife. Choti choti baaton par nag karti hai. Yeh karo, yeh mat Karo. Arey main bachcha hoon. Bimaar pad jaaunga toh aise react karegi like mujhe cancer ho gaya hai. I understand that she care for me, but itni care bhi achchi nahi hoti. Mujhe space hi nahi deti. Aur mature Itni, ki har baat dil se lagaa leti hai. I can't even joke with her. Pehle joh sab cheezein achchi lagti thi, ab unhi se chidh hone lagi hai. I feel suffocated, mann karta hai divorce de doon but can't, she is pregnant. Itni jaldi pregnant ho gayi and now she don't wanna abort the child, kehti hai baad mein complications hogi. Phans gaya hoon sir main. Mohabbat bhi soch samajh kar karna chahiye warna zindagi barbaad ho jaati hai, aur agar galti se pyaar ho bhi jaaye toh bhi shaadi bahut soch samajh kar karni chahiye, coz u just can't step back. He said and look at Raman who was listening his talk very keenly. 

Man-sorry sir, Main kuch jyada bol gaya but what to do. Frustration hai, kahin naa Kahin nikal hi jaati hai. 

Raman -u really regret marrying her?? 

Man-cant tell u how much I am regretting, but galti ki hai toh nibhani padegi. But I will advice every man not to commit this mistake. Badi ladki se shaadi nahi kabhi nahi karni chahiye. Dekha Saif Ali Khan ki bhi shaadi nahi chali. And now he is so happy with Kareena. OK sir chalta hoon. I have lots of work. He said and went raman thinking. 

He settle down and start thinking whether it's really a bad idea to have relationship with an elder lady. Or the man was just exaggerating the thing. 

Raman -itna bura experience nahi hota hoga jitna yeh keh raha hai. Aur waise bhi my ishita is different, woh kabhi mujhe aise tame nahi karti. Aur naa hi kabhi mujhe yeg feel karwati hai that she is elder then me. She is as normal as any other girl. He was thinking when he remembered the morning incident. 

Flashback

Raman was unpacking his bag when he saw the gift he purchased for ishita. He smiled and went to ishita .she was busy in her work when he gave her the packet. She look at him with questioning eyes when he said -khol kar dekho.

Ishita smiled and saw it was a sleeveless evening gown till knees. 

Ishita look at him and said -yeh kya hai, Raman?? 

Raman -buddhu, it's a gift for u. Main gaya tha shopping karne, toh picked this one for u. How's it?? He asked all excited. 

Ishita -very beautiful, but aapko pata hai. Main aisi dresses nahi pehenti. 

Raman -i know, but I wanna see u in this. Mere liye nahi pehenogi. 

Ishita -ofcourse pehen lungi. But Raman, I am not comfortable in this.aap chahenge kya, ki main kuch aisa karun, jisse main comfortable naa rahun. 

Raman thought for a while and nodded in no.ishita smiled and said-i knew it, Aap mujhe force nahi karenge. Waise bhi mujhe lagta hai saree suit me more. That's more of my thing then these evening gowns. She said and went smiling while Abhi's words ring in his mind that she will always be an aunty and will not feel comfortable in wearing short clothes. 

Flashback end

Raman -haan, mujhe bhi uss samay lagaa tha, that ishita is not normal girl like others and I am getting stuck with her. Uff yeh kya ho raha hai, kahin main phas toh nahi raha, Kahin iss aadmi ka aaj mera kal toh nahi banne wala. He said and start thinking about his future with ishita. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg Raman going wrong direction
Ishita i m scared for her
Hope Raman will not break up with her
Its all lie ki Agar larki ki unar zyada hoon thho marriage nahi tikhtha
So happy di u r writing in this topic
Thanks for updating
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Pls continue soon
Shivanigoyal745 thumbnail
Hey di pleare update soon . Pretty pleaseee
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Raman is getting affected by that stupid abhi words.
He is feeling that ishu is not right for him.
Poor ishu..she told him clearly how much he mean to her but still he was thinking all this rubbish.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Feeling scared for her
Don't know what will happen to her once he does something
Update soon Di
Make him realize Ishitha's importance soon