Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser.Update soon.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 8

Raman was standing infront of mr and Mrs iyer folding his hand looking down in guilt while they r just looking at each other thinking what to say. Mr and Mrs bhalla too come out to see whats going on when Raman said again -mujhe maafi nahi chahiye. I want ur punishment. Maine bahut galat kiya tha ishita ke saath, aur main chahti kar bhi uss galti ko sudhar nahi sakta. Itni galtiyan ki hai Maine, ki apni hi nazaron mein gir gaya hoon. I can't live with this burden now, mujhe saza de dijiye. I will be happy and if not happy then burden free atleast. He said looking down. 

Appa-jab hum pata chala tha that ishita tried to commit suicide because of u, I wanted to kill u. Even went to ur hostel, ki kuch nahi toh kuch baddua hi de dunga, but to ur luck u were not there. U know raman, I saw my daughter dying every second because of u. Not because of loving u but because u all made fun of her love. Woh beizzati nahi bhool paa rahi thi woh. Humne usse saath bahut saha hai, but phir bhi we didn't go through what she went through. Joh dard, joh takleef usse hui hai, woh hume nahi hui hai, toh hamara koi haq nahi banta tumhe maaf karne ka. Tumne jiske saath galat kiya hai, maafi bhi ussi se maangni chahiye tumhe. Hamara haq nahi hai tumhe maaf karne ka. He said and turn to see ishita who was standing in the corner behind the door. 

All look at ishita and she turn to go inside. Amma called her but she didn't listen to her. 

Toshiji -jaa raman, maafi maang le apni galti ki. Shayad tujhe maafi mil jaaye aur sukoon bhi. 

Raman nodded and went inside. He was going inside when he realised that she has closed the door of her room. 

He knocked the door and she said -chali jao amma, mujhe kisi se nahi milna. Kisi ki maafi nahi sunni, kisi ko maaf nahi karna. Go and tell him that everything can't be reversed.kuch cheezein kabhi thik nahi ho sakti. Jitni insult maine sahi, jitne aansu maine roye. Jitne din Maine kaate mar mar kar, uski koi maafi nahi hai. I will never forgive him, kabhi nahi, kabhi bhi nahi. Keh do ramam se,agar woh sorry hai, toh chala jaaye meri nazaron ke saamne se. I don't wanna see his face, I hate him. I hats him to moon and back. She said crying while Raman too cried hearing her hatred towards him. 

Ishita -go and tell him, amma. That ishita hate him, aur kabhi maaf nahi karegi usse. Go and tell him,she was saying when she heard -maine sab sunn liya, ishita. He said making her silent. 

Raman -tum yahij chahti ho naa, ki main chala jaun. Tumhari nazaron se dur, OK then I am going. Tumse dur, bahut dur.tumhe apni shakal bhi nahi dikhaunga. But tumhari maafi ka intezaar karta rahunga, taa umar. Jis pal tumhe lage, tum mujhe maaf kar sakti ho, just give me a call. Raman tumhare saamne hoga, chahogi toh tumhare pairon mein He said and went from there while ishita fell on the ground crying. She was just not understanding what to feel, to feel happy that now she don't have to see him, or to feel sad that she can't see him anymore. She cried laying on the floor for long while Raman too went out. 

Their parents tried to talk to him but he too locked his door without answering them. 

Toshiji was going behind raman and amma was going to ishita but their fathers stopped them and said -its their battle, let them fight
Unke beech ab hume bolne ki zarurat nahi. 

Amma -par agar ishu ne kuch, she was saying when appa said -my daughter is not a coward anymore. She knows how to fight her battle. He said and amma nodded. Mr and Mrs bhalla too went to their house after apologising on behalf of raman. 

The evening passed in silence. Ishra were in their respective room while their parents were waiting for them. They don't even had their dinner.

Soon it was dark, ishita came out and saw her parent have gone to sleep. She went out of the house and walked towards terrace. 

She stood near the railing and took out her wallet. She took out the same picture raman has. She caressed their smiling faces and said -hum kitne khush the, Raman. Aapka pyaar nahi toh dosti hi kaafi thi mere liye, phir kyun kiya mere saath aisa. Mera dil tod diya, mera bharosha tod diya ,aur aaj chale aaye maafi maangne. Jaise sab kuch thik ho jayega Ek maafi se. Nahi I will not forgive u, ek nafrat ka rishta hi toh hai hamare beech, usse kaise tod doon. I hate u, Raman. I hate u so much. Nahi sochna mujhe tumhari baat mein, unn palon ke baare mein, when I loved u with all my heart and u betrayed me. She said and kept her wallet back but it fell on the ground without her noticing. 

She stood there for long looking at nowhere. She was trying hard to throw raman out of her mind and life but all she could remember was him. 

Ishita -why I am thinking about him, nahi sochna mujhe unke baare mein, I just wanna throw him out of my mind.mujhe nahi yaad karna usse, I hate him. I hate him alot. She said and finally took out a cigarette. 

She look around checking whether anyone is seeing her or not and light the cigarette. 

She inhaled it and finally felt some peace to her anxiety. She was about to had it again when she heard -tum cigarette peeti ho. 

Ishita turned and saw raman standing there with shocked eyes.raman has also come to have a breathe of fresh air and got shocked seeing her smoking. She hide the cigarette behind her and said -that's none of ur concern, saying so she was going when he hold her hand and said -everything related to u is my concern, cigarette pee rahi ho, r u mad?? He said angrily while she shrugged his hand and said -i said its none of ur business. Chodo mera haath. 

Raman -ishita, yeh zeher hai. 

Ishita -pata hai mujhe, aur main koi chain smoker nahi hoon. I have it occasionally. 

Raman -and today what is the occasion?? 

Ishita -i don't wanna talk to u. And please stop pretending like u care. Mujhse yeh dikhawa ab jhela nahi jaata aur naa mujhe vishwas hai, so just stop it,raman.waise bhi ek cigarette se koi mar nahi jaata. Aur main toh Itni strong hoon, ki suicide karne ki koshish karke bhi bach jaati hoon. So stop worrying about me, if u r really worried for me. She said and went shrugging his hand while raman just left her hand seeing hurt and pain of betrayal in her eyes. 

She went downstairs while he went to the railing and said -kaise samjhaun tumhe, yeh dikhawa nahi, pyaar hai mera. Yes I took very long to realise my feelings but now I know, I love u. Aur Maine tumhe kho diya hai, hamesha ke liye. He said and hide his face in his palm crying. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy .
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Felt bad for Ishita...she has bottled up so much inside her
Raman kinda deserve that for making fun of her feelings in the past...
Let's see if he will try to win her forgiveness or will leave just as Ishita asked him to

Continue soon
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its amazing update
Ishita she still love Raman
She smoke too
She didn't want to forgive Raman
So Raman now fall in love with ishita
Thanks for updating
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh it's really an emotional update bt very well written...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di