Posted: 5 years ago

Thanks dear..
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 104

Armaan took his mobile and capture the moment, all have same expression as they were unable to believe what they just got to know about their favorite couple... Of course only Ananya, Billy and Anjali expression were different as they were already aware of the news... 

When no one speak or move their eyes aware from the gift they had on their hands, Riddhima look towards Armaan pouting... Armaan chuckle and put his hand around her shoulder, blinking her eyes as if telling her to give them sometimes to digest the news... 

Anjali, Ananya and Billy also wait for others to come out from the shocked like Armaan and Riddhima but when no one move from their place or tear apart their eyes from the gift, Anjali thought to react so no one would suspense that she is aware of the news... 
'This is so cool Ridzy, Armaan... Congrats to both, I m so happy for you guys...' Anjali said as she stood up and hugs the couple... 
'Thanks Di, but seems like its a bad idea... Dekho na, koi react hi nehi kar rahi hai...' Riddhima said pouting...
'Madam, shock laga hai sabko... Tohda waqt toh lagega baahar aane mein...' Armaan said... 
'Right, chill Ridzy and u guys... Back to earth, its celebration time...' Anjali said turning to the gang and their parents...

It was Padma and Shashank, who came out from the shocked first... So without waiting, both move to their darling daughter and hugs her at the same time... Armaan stood admiring as Shashank and Padma shower Riddhima with kisses... 

Anjali, Ananya and Billy smile, Shashank and Padma were having happy tears in their eyes, smile on their lips as they congratulate their daughter for giving such an amazing news... Shashank turn around and open his one arm towards Armaan, asking him to join them for a group hug... 

Armaan happily move close to them, Shashank put his arm around his shoulder as they look each other... Padma care Armaan hair and congratulate him, Armaan thank them as his eyes were fixed on Riddhima... She has a big smile on her face and her eyes were twinkling... 

Riddhima was very excited to know what they think about the gift but seeing no one talk about it and their crazy gang still in shocked so she decide to ask getting their attention as it seems like, they weren't going to come back from the shocked any sooner... 
'Papa, ma... Gift kaise laga...???' Riddhima asked excitedly, not being able to control herself... 
'Oh yes, gift is awesome princess... I just love it, kyun Padma...???' Shashank said...
'Haan, its beautiful just like our daughter...' Padma said kissing Riddhima temple... 
'Lekin hum dono ke liye doh doh gift kyun...???' Shashank asked... 
'Woh issiliye papa, humne pehle mom dad koh gift de diya but aap log koh shak na ho issiliye phirse diya... Ab un logo koh doh doh gift toh aap dono koh bhi doh doh...' Riddhima said...
'After all aap sab toh grandparents hai, equal toh hona chahiyeh na...' Armaan said... 
'Awww, u both are so cute...' Anjali said as she stood near them... 
'Sach mein, tum dono bohot pyaare ho... God bless you both...' Padma said... 
'Dekh Shashank, bacchon ne hum dono koh same design t.shirt diya...' Billy said joining them...
'Aur mujhe aur Padma koh same design key-chain...' Ananya said... 
'Dad, aap aur mom koh pehle cups diya na toh phirse woh nehi de sakti... Issiliye humne t.shirt aur key-chain liya...' Armaan said... 
'Aur t.shirt maine select ki...' Riddhima said proudly...
'And of course key-chain maine select ki...' Armaan said... 
'Aur yeh glasses...???' Anjali asked...
'Woh hum dono ne milkar choose ki...' Riddhima said...
'They are just too cute...' Anjali said... 
'Aapko aapki t.shirt pasand aayi Di...???' Riddhima asked...
'Of course Ridzy, its so cute... Waise sahi likha hai, I m blessed and that too to be aunt for the first time...' Anjali said...

Armaan and Riddhima smile as they look at those gifts which they had select for their family member... They were happy that they all found it beautiful... For Shashank and Padma, they choose glass which has the words, 'Only the best Dad's/Mom's get promoted Grandpa/Grandma' with a small heart...

GIFTS FOR SHASHANK AND PADMA

Than it was the t.shirt which they had got for Shashank and Billy, it has 'PROMOTED TO Grandpa' written on dark grey t.shirt... Letters were on white colors so it could be clearly visible... Armaan and Riddhima wanted to gift something similar so they choose the t.shirt as their second gift... 

T.SHIRT FOR SHASHANK AND BILLY

For Padma and Ananya, as similar gift they has choose a key-chain which has two hearts and a 'M' letter attach to it... In the two hearts, one it has a footprint and in the other heart it has 'Grandma to be' written with footprint just below it... 

KEY-CHAIN FOR PADMA AND ANANYA

Also they got t.shirt for Anjali with 'Blessed Aunt' write with a arrow in the middle of two words and flowers were in the middle of the arrow... It was a grey t.shirt and letters were printed in white color and Anjali felt it was very thoughtful of Armaan and Riddhima that they choose such a gift which could use for years... 

T.SHIRT FOR ANJALI 

Anjali and both parents were praising for the gift selected by the new parents to be couple, the gang was still in the same position not being able to believe if this was truly happening or it's another prank of Armaan and Riddhima because they can do prank on them anytime they wish to have fun with their friends...

Armaan and Riddhima was happy that they all love the gift and they were sure that even their friends would love too but were still in deep shocked that no one react till now... Everyone look towards the gang and smile seeing them in still same position... 
'In logo koh ab shock se baahar laana padega...' Shashank said... 
'Itna bhi kiya shock hona, main abhi kuch karti hun...' Riddhima said moving towards the gang... 
'Ab no chance them to be in shocked for long...' Anjali said giggling knowing that Riddhima was up to something... 
'Haan, ab toh Riddhima sabko shock se baahar laakar hi rahenge...' Armaan said...
'Let's see what she do...' Anjali said... 
'Aap log dil thaam ke rakhna, kyunki if I m not wrong she is going to scream on Muskaan and Sapna ears...' Armaan said warning his and her parents... 

They too agree that Riddhima was up to her naughtiness so they were ready for anything that could happen... Their attention were soon shift to Riddhima as she move behind Muskaan and Sapna as both were sitting together while guys sit together... 

As they expected, Riddhima scream 'SURPRISE' near Muskaan and Sapna ears making all of them jump on their seats... Next second she started to laugh seeing their expression as if they got a heart attack by the sudden scream, Anjali and Armaan also laugh while others just shake their head because of their crazy daughter... 

Seeing Riddhima laughing, Muskaan and Sapna gave her a deadly look but next second, they move towards her and hugs her tight as now finally, they were able to believe it wasn't a prank but truth of their friends life as they were going to step in a new phase... 

Letting the gang have their own space, elders move out to the garden collecting their gifts... Boys hugs Armaan and congratulate him as Sapna and Muskaan got busy shooting their questions on Riddhima asking when and how she got to know about the news...
'Shut up...' Riddhima said covering her ears...

Armaan chuckle and others stop speaking, Sapna and Muskaan gave her a innocent expression... Guys took back their seat and Anjali also sit as she hold the gift of her and Anjul... It was still wrapped as she had open her gift first, leaving Anjul gift to open later... 
'Aur tum dono bhi beito, hum beit ke baat karte hai... Main kahin bhaagi nehi jaa rahi hun jo tum dono mujhse sawal pe sawal kar rahe ho as if I might run away...' Riddhima said as Sapna and Muskaan were the only one who was standing now... 

Muskaan and Sapna took their seat and pull Riddhima with them making her sit in between them... Now everyone attention were on Riddhima as they wait to know how and when they got to know about her pregnancy and whose idea was to break the news with these amazing gifts... 
'Aise mat dekho ki maine jurm kiya hai...' Riddhima said chuckling seeing their full attention on her...
'Jurm se kam nehi hai madam, ab bataenge ya humein aur wait karna padega...' Muskaan asked...
'I agree, itni badi baat tum aise shock dekhe bataya... Whose idea is this by the way...???' Sapna asked... 
'Of course, mere bhai ka idea hoga...' Atul said...
'Meri behen ke idea kyun nehi ho sakte Atul...???' Anjali asked raising her eyebrow...
'Ab please tum dono shuru mat hona...' Rahul said cutting them...
'Haan, aur idea toh hum dono ka hai...' Armaan said...
'Cool, waise yeh gift awesome hai...' Amit said...
'After all humne select kiya hai...' Riddhima said...
'Accha ab batao, kab pata chala...???' Sapna asked...
'Yaad hai, Armaan ne office mein sabka check up karwaya...???' Riddhima asked...
'Haan, me and Anjali went for that na...' Sapna said...
'Haan, uske agli din pata chala...' Armaan said... 
'Lekin Armaan, tum sabke woh check up karwaya kyun tha...???' Rahul asked...
'Kyunki yeh jo mere biwi haina, woh check up ke liye ready nehi thi...' Armaan said... 
'Tumhe doubt tha ki she might be pregnant...???' Amit asked...
'Nehi, lekin madam kuch zyada meeta kaa rahi thi toh main bas uski regular check up karwana chahta tha... Maine isko kaha toh mana kardiya, aur zidd kar rahi thi, kuch bhi ho woh check up nehi karwaenge...' Armaan said... 
'I have my reason Armaan and u know it...' Riddhima said pouting...
'Of course darling, lekin mujhe toh tumhari check up kissi bhi tarahse karwana tha toh maine aisa raasta choose ki, tum chahkar bhi mana nehi kar sakte...' Armaan said...
'Right...' Riddhima said rolling her eyes remembering how he had leave no way for her to escape... 
'Accha so, u didn't have any doubt... What about u Ridz...???' Sapna asked...
'Haan Ridz, u must have doubt about it...' Muskaan asked...
'Actually no, kyunki mujhe aisa koi bhi change nehi aayi jo shak ho ki main pregnant ho sakti hun...' Riddhima said...
'It's ok, we all are happy for u Ridzy...' Anjali said... 

After getting to know when and how they got to know about the pregnancy news, next their attention were turn to the gifts... Armaan and Riddhima has given t.shirts to everyone as they want to gift something similar so no one would have problem for getting different things... 

For guys, it was a black t.shirt with 'PROMOTED to Uncle' write in white letters with an arrow and for the girls leaving Anjali, same color t.shirt as guys with 'ONLY THE BEST FRIENDS GET PROMOTED TO AUNT' write in white letters with a arrow below it with a yellow heart in the middle of it... 'FRIENDS' and 'AUNT' were also printed in yellow color... 

GIFTS FOR GUYS

GIFTS FOR GIRLS

All were happy with their gift and they thank Armaan and Riddhima for those wonderful and thoughtful gift... Once they all were happy with their gift, it was turn for Armaan and Riddhima to tell them what they got for each other... 

Everyone knows that Armaan would surely do something special for his darling wife and when they saw the necklace that Armaan got for her, they couldn't stop admiring it... Also it was surprise to everyone leaving Anjali that, Armaan got to know about the news before Riddhima... 
'Seriously...??? Tum dono ke beech, kuch bhi normally kyun nehi hote...' Muskaan said laughing...
'Kyunki yeh Armaan Riddhima hai, in dono ke saath kuch bhi normal ho hi nehi sakte...' Sapna said... 
'I agree, anyways Armaan ne toh tumhe yeh necklace diya princess... Tumne Armaan ke liye kuch liya ya nehi...???' Atul asked...
'Aisa ho hi nehi sakte, Armaan ke liye uske biwi kuch na le...' Rahul said... 
'I agree, waise toh Armaan koh bas moka chahiyeh apne biwi ke liye special karne ka... Isbaar dono ke paas moka hai toh I m sure hum sabke liye yeh sab socha hai toh Armaan ke liye bhi kuch special diya hoga...' Amit said... 
'Waise kuch nehi dete toh bhi I have no complain kyunki Riddhima ne mujhe itna accha gift already de diya... Still she gave me this band and I just love it...' Armaan said showing his band which was on his wrist... 
'Wow, that's so cool...' Rahul said...
'Yeah, by the way I just realized that both gift has heartbeat symbol and a heart... What's the story behind it because I know kuch toh sochkar tum dono ne yeh same symbol wala jewelry choose kiya hai, right...' Anjali said... 

It was than everyone closely look at Armaan and Riddhima gift, as Anjali mention they also see those symbol's in both jewelry... Once again their attention were on the couple as they wait for them to reveal the reason behind choosing that particular symbol... 
'Actually mujhe Armaan ka meaning behind that symbol bohot accha laga, issiliye maine bhi same symbol wala band liya uske liye...' Riddhima said...
'So what's the meaning behind it mere bhai...' Atul asked...
'Arey simple hai, ab dekho... Yeh heartbeat symbol and heart, har kissi ki yeh doh cheez hote hai...' Armaan said...
'Matlab...???' Muskaan asked...
'Matlab, its for the new heartbeat which is breathing as our soul inside Riddhima... A part of mine, a part of her...' Armaan said winking at Riddhima...
'Wow, tumhe yeh sab sujhta kaha se...???' Rahul asked...
'Jab baat Riddhima se related hai toh, of course yaha se...' Armaan said pointing to his heart...
'Kiya baat hai Ridz, lagta hi nehi tum dono ke shaadi koh doh saal huva hai...' Muskaan said...
'Haan yaar, Armaan toh jaise doh saal pehle tha, ab bhi waisa hai...' Sapna said...
'Aur ab toh lagta hai, pehle se zyada pyar karenge... After all Ridzy is going to give such special gift...' Anjali said...
'Of course, ab toh reason bhi hai hero koh, apne heroine ke aas paas ghumne ka...' Muskaan said winking and nudging Riddhima... 

Girls laugh while Riddhima turn red, guys just chuckle knowing they wouldn't leave a chance to tease each other... Just than they heard Anjul crying, so taking the advantage Riddhima left to get him making the girls laugh out loud... 
'Waise Armaan, Nikki koh bataya...???' Rahul asked...
'Nehi, uske liye surprise send kardi humne...' Armaan said...
'Wow, kiya surprise hai...???' Muskaan asked...

Armaan tell them what he and Riddhima has send for Nikki, also took promise from them that no one would say anything about Riddhima pregnancy to Nikki until than... Also Armaan told that he would personally meet Abhi to tell the news because he couldn't join them tonight due to some important meeting... 

By the time Riddhima come out with Anjul, he was still half sleepy but as it was going to be past 11 p.m soon so he had wake up not getting his late night milk potion which would keep him in slumber when his tummy is full... Anjali quickly got his feeder and took Anjul from Riddhima to feed him... 
'I think ab humein chalna chahiyeh...' Amit said...
'Haan, it's going to be late...' Rahul said checking the time... 
'Yeah we should leave, waise bhi hum Saturday koh mil rahe haina...???' Sapna asked...
'Of course, tum dono ke kapde toh tayyar hai... Lekin humein toh lena hai...' Riddhima said... 
'Ok than, time fixed karke MSG kardena... Bye and thanks...' Amit said giving a side hug to Armaan... 
'No problem...' Armaan said... 

Leaving Riddhima parents, Atul and Anjali with Anjul, others left... Atul and Anjali stay as Anjul was taking his feed, if they move than his sleep would get disturb that's why they thought to wait till he finished his milk... Riddhima put Anjali and Atul gift in Anjul bag but seeing Anjul gift still not open, she leave it...
'Di, aapne Anjul ke gift kyun nehi khola...???' Riddhima asked...
'Oh main bhul gayi thi, yeh sab shocked mein tha toh maine socha baad mein kholungi...' Anjali said...
'It's fine... Jiju, aap hi khol doh na...' Riddhima said giving it to Atul as Anjali was holding Anjul...
'Why not, humein bhi toh dekhna hai Anjul ke favorite only maasi ne uske liye kiya laaya hai...' Atul said taking the gift from Riddhima... 

Armaan was sitting facing Anjali and Atul, Riddhima also sit next to him as they wait to see their reaction to see what they got for Anjul... As they got everyone cloths, even they got onesies for Anjul which of course has cute quotes write on each one... 
'Wow Ridzy, these are amazing...' Anjali said as Atul finally unwrapped the gift... 
'Why three for Anjul...???' Atul asked...
'Kyunki tumhare pyari princess decide nehi karpaye kiya le...' Armaan said putting his arm around her shoulder...
'Issiliye Ridzy ne jo pasand hai woh sab le liya...' Anjali said... 
'Of course, aur main toh mana kar hi nehi sakte apne biwi koh...' Armaan said...
'Bohot accha faida utaya us baat ka princess, well done...' Atul said grinning...
'I know Jiju, I m too good na...' Riddhima said giving her best smile...

Armaan chuckle while Anjali just shake her head, as Anjul just finish taking his milk, Anjali kept the feeder and turn his around a little so she could pat his back to let him burp... Atul show the cloths as they read the quota, which bring smile on their lips... 
'I love that one with 'I MAY BE LITTLE BUT I'M GOING TO BE A Big Cousin'... It's so cute and perfect for the moment...' Anjali said... 
'And I love this one Di, 'My Aunt is making me a Cousin'... Isn't this sho sho shoo cute and before you asked Di... I just love white on my baby... Issiliye maine yeh teen white liya...' Riddhima said... 
'I know Ridzy, I m just in love with these pieces... Aur yeh wala dekho toh, its super cute... Seriously this is going to be so true na, 'COUSINS ARE THE BEST FRIENDS'... They are going to be first cousin of each other, so it would be obvious that they would get very closed...' Anjali said...
'Of course Di, they surely would be the best friends cousins...' Riddhima said... 

GIFTS FOR ANJUL

'Chalo ab humein nikal na chahiyeh, Anjul ke neend disturb hogaya toh woh puri raat jhaagenge...' Atul said seeing Anjul move in Anjali hold...
'Haan, we should leave...' Anjali said...
Just than the elders came and seeing only the four of them, they understood that others have left now... Riddhima took those cloths from Atul and show that to their parents, being excited and happy with the gifts she and Armaan got for their darling nephew... 

Both parents also just adore the pieces as it was very cute, they took turn to hold and admire the pieces as they compliment Armaan and Riddhima choice... Shashank and Padma bless Riddhima and wish to see her happy in the coming days of her life as finally they ask for permission to leave for the night... 

Greeting the Mallik's, Gupta's and Joshi's left as everyone has a beautiful smile on their faces... When they left, Ananya make sure the main door was locked, servants has left already after finishing their work... As it was going to be 12 a.m, Billy also left to his room after wishing Armaan and Riddhima... 
'Chalo ab tum dono bhi jaake rest karo, aur Riddhima... Tumhe kuch chahiyeh bacche...???' Ananya asked as it has been more than two hours after dinner...
'Of course mom, abse Riddhima raat koh sone se pehle milk piyenge...' Armaan said before Riddhima could deny...
'Milk...' Riddhima said making a face...
'Yes darling, mom please get one glass of milk for your darling daughter...' Armaan said...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said in a sugary tone...
'That's not gonna change what I have decided, u had to drink milk and its good for the baby... Right mom...???' Armaan said as Ananya move towards the kitchen...
'Haan bacche, main bas abhi deti hun...' Ananya said...
'Plain milk is yuck, main nehi piyungi...' Riddhima said making disgusting face...
'No option is given to you baby, so u can't deny...' Armaan said...
'U r very bad...' Riddhima said...
'Thank u...' Armaan said which make Riddhima angry... 

Riddhima left knowing there was no way that Armaan would let her go without having the milk... So she left before Ananya could come out and move to their room, murmuring under her breath as Armaan was adamant to make her drink the milk... 

Armaan smile and he very well knew that Riddhima must be cursing him, he kept looking at her back as she went to their room... As he can't just leave because Ananya had already gone to get the milk for Riddhima, Armaan wait till Ananya come... Also it has been more than two hours they had dinner, it would be good for her to have something before going to sleep... 

It didn't take much time for Ananya to come out holding a glass, seeing Riddhima nowhere, Ananya understood that she must have left being not happy that Armaan was determine to make her drink the milk... Shaking her head thinking that how these two just can't spend a second without disagreeing each other, Ananya gave the glass to Armaan, catching his attention... 
'Thanks mom...' Armaan said...
'Zyada pareshan mat karo usse, ab tumhe usse khush rakhna hai... Naraz nehi karna aur usse zyada kissi bhi baat ke liye force mat karna... Khane ke liye bhi nehi, kyunki main jaanti hun aise condition mein mann nehi karta hoga usse zyada kuch bhi khaye...' Ananya said...
'I know mom, believe me... She wouldn't deny for this and I wouldn't force her even...' Armaan said...
'I know, ab jao aur usse pyar se pila de...' Ananya said...
'Goodnight mom...' Armaan said giving a quick kiss on her cheek...
'Goodnight baccha...' Ananya said caring his hair... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM 

Cursing Armaan for deciding that what she should do and not, Riddhima came to their room... As it was time for bed, as usual Riddhima move to the washroom to take a shower before hitting the bed... All this time, she had a frown on her face as she wasn't happy at all with Armaan decision... 

As he or others very well know that she can't drink plain milk, Riddhima was hoping that he wouldn't force her because she knows it would make her throw everything she had at dinner... Wearing her comfortable oversize t.shirt with leggings, Riddhima came out to see Armaan already present in the room...

Armaan was sitting on the bed in his side, without giving him attention Riddhima move towards dressing area... Combing her hair and putting moisturizer on her skin, she move near the window knowing if she move to the bed, Armaan would make her drink that yuck milk...

Seeing Riddhima moving near the window, Armaan chuckle knowing that Riddhima would surely ignore looking towards or coming anywhere near him... He had been watching her from the moment she came out and seeing how she didn't even look at him for a second, he knew it was her way of avoiding... 

So taking the glass of milk, he move towards Riddhima as she stood watching the sky... Riddhima knows Armaan would come and try to make her have the milk but she wasn't ready to give up so easily... She stood, crossing her hands on chest as she try to think of some reason to deny for the milk... 
'Jaan...' Armaan whisper slowly as he kept the glass on the window sill before putting his arms around her waist...
'Please Armaan, mujhe nehi peena... Tum jaante ho na, main plain milk nehi pee sakti... Vomiting hogi mujhe phir jo khaya, sab waste hojaenge... Phir vomiting ka taste, it will make me feel uneasy whole night... So that's it, main nehi piyungi...' Riddhima said turning in his hold and giving the list of her reason for denying the milk...

Armaan just was smiling seeing how Riddhima was getting hyper over a glass of milk, he knows she feels uneasy and would throw up if she drink the plain milk... Even every person in the house is aware of it, specially Ananya so it wasn't going to happen that they would make her drink milk without chocolate or coffee add to it... 

Riddhima has a cute expression on her face and Armaan couldn't help but just hold her close, he drop a kiss on her forehead before letting it touch against her forehead... Riddhima just stood with same expression and Armaan smile seeing how cute she could be... 
'Jaan, main jaanta hun tum plain milk nehi pee sak...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Phir kyun kaha mujhe peena hoga...' Riddhima asked...
'Mere puri baat toh sunno madam...' Armaan said hitting his head softly on her head... 
'Sorry...' Riddhima said...
'No problem, haan toh main kiya sab jaante hai ki tum plain milk nehi pee sakti kyunki u will vomit after it and feel uneasy... Maine sirf itna kaha tum milk piyonge, maine yeh nehi kaha plain milk piyonge... Did I now...???' Armaan asked looking at her... 

Riddhima think for a second about the conversation they had downstairs few minutes ago, Armaan stood watching her expression as she re-collect the words... When Riddhima shake her head negatively after remembering he hasn't mention of having plain milk, Armaan smile and cup her face in his palm... 
'Jaan, tum acche se jaante ho pregnancy mein har do ya teen gante mein kuch na kuch khana ya peena hota hai for the baby... Aur time par medicine bhi lena hoga and for that, we will go to hospital tomorrow to do a proper check up...' Armaan said... 
'Haan woh Di ne kaha bhi tha mujhe, main bhul gayi...' Riddhima said...
'Koi baat nehi, main hun na yaad karne ke liye... Accha yeh batao, to whom u want to consult...???' Armaan asked...
'Di aur Sapna toh meri case nehi le sakte so Di suggest to go for Dr. Kriti as she is the best...' Riddhima said... 
'Tik hai, phir main kal ke liye appointment leta hun... Lekin abhi ke liye, aap yeh yummy yummy chocolate milk piyo... Mom ne apne pyari beti ke liye, uske taste ke according banaya hai...' Armaan said taking her glass, moving his one hand around her waist... 

Riddhima happily drink the milk and it left a mustache around her lips, Armaan smile and Riddhima pout very well knowing while Armaan was smiling... Keeping the glass on the window sill, Riddhima was about to wipe the milk mustache but Armaan stop her... 

Riddhima raise her eyebrow but without giving her answer, he just pull her close to him with his arms around her waist... Riddhima hands were on his chest, she wait to see what Armaan was up to because she could clearly see the mischievous in his orbs... 

Before Riddhima could understand what was happening, she felt his lips moving on her lips, licking the milky mustache... Riddhima smile as he wipes the milk and he didn't stop but took her in to a kiss... Riddhima respond and deep the kiss, letting her hands move around his neck...

It was a slow kiss, both were just enjoying and feeling the love pour out through that kiss... Armaan move his palms on her back sensually, pulling her as close as he could letting their bodies touch without letting any single space between them...

Riddhima hands were around Armaan neck, her one hand holding his nape as they taste each other lips, switching it... Her other hand move in his hair, ruffling back of his hair making him want more but somehow he hold himself knowing he needs to keep his desire in control... 

So before breaking the kiss, Armaan just smooch her lips making Riddhima groan which make Armaan smile knowing even she needs more than just this kiss... Armaan move out and look at her to see her eyes closed, she has a pout on her lips when Armaan break the kiss without deepen it... 

As she had finished her milk, Armaan took her in his arms and move towards the bed... Riddhima rest her head on his shoulder, her one hand was around his neck while she move her other hand on his bare chest slowly knowing he wouldn't be able to control his desire for long... 

Armaan leave a heavy breath, trying to keep his desire in control because Riddhima was intentionally making things hard for him... Knowing Riddhima wouldn't leave him easily, he move on his side of the bed and climb, moving in the middle of the bed... 

Making her laid, Armaan try to move but was pull back by her as she still hold his neck from one hand... Armaan knows it would be a lost battle to try and move so he just stay giving Riddhima the chance to do whatever she wanted at the moment... 

When Armaan stop moving, Riddhima move her free hand on his chest and down on his abs... Armaan hold her hand because it was waking his desire and at the moment he can't loose it... Not until they talk to the doctor and make sure it would be safe for them to be involve in physically at this stage of her pregnancy... 
'Kyun rokh rahi ho...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki u r turning dangerous for me darling day by day...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, pehle toh tum hamesha kehte ho main aage se apni rights ke liye pehla step nehi lete...' Riddhima said...
'Wohi toh madam, yeh aapki hormones aapse karwa rahi hai... Once u gave birth to our child, than u will back to square...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh tik haina, u love me more when I shy away from asking anything from you rightfully...' Riddhima said...
'Baat toh sahi hai lekin iska yeh matlab nehi na, tum mujhpe apni hak nehi jataenge...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, jaise tumhe accha lagta hai jab main apna hak jatati hun, mujhe bhi accha lagta hai jab tum meri bolne se pehle mujhe samajhke apna hak lete...' Riddhima said...
'Oyye hoyye...' Armaan said caring her cheek... 
'Now shut up and let me show my rights on you...' Riddhima said moving her hand around his bare back... 
'Ek minute madam, mujhe bhi khud koh nehi rokhna but...' Armaan was cut by her...
'But what...???' Riddhima asked...
'Jaan, abhi bas teen din huve hai pata chale tum pregnant ho... I want to consult the doctor first and make sure it would be safe for us to do it... It's just the beginning and I want to make sure that any of this wouldn't affect our baby...' Armaan said moving his hand on her belly... 
'Ok...' Riddhima said...

Armaan was surprise to see how easily Riddhima agree with him, he thought she would argue back with him because he knows how much difficult it would be for her to control herself... When Armaan kept looking towards her with question, Riddhima smile and put her palm on his cheek...
'Armaan, mujhe bhi humhare baby ka fikar hai and you are right... Pehle hum doctor se consult karenge, waise bhi mujhe medicine bhi lena hoga so it would keep our baby in good health...' Riddhima said...
'I m sorry...' Armaan said...
'Kyun...???' Riddhima asked...
'For stopping you fulfilling your desire...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, ismein sorry bolne ki zarurat nehi hai... I know u wouldn't stop me or na hi tum khud rokhenge if I m not pregnant...'Riddhima said... 
'Haan woh toh hai, chalo ab sojao...' Armaan said kissing her cheek... 

Riddhima also kiss his chin and push him so he was laying on his back, than she move close to him and put her head on his chest with her hand around his waist... Riddhima snuggle, finding her comfortable position letting his arm around her back as it move slowly to put her to sleep... 

With satisfied smile on their lips, they closed their eyes to dream of each other and the new member... Who would be a important and special one in their life, to hold their relationship strong and make them experience a new phase of their life together... 

FOLLOWING DAY

Armaan sleep were disturb with his alarm, he turn around and off it... Checking the time, he turn to Riddhima side and was surprise to see the place empty... Wondering where she must have gone, he sit up and saw his cloths neatly kept on end of her side which means she was up early... 

Before going to start his day, Armaan took his mobile and make a call... After that, he quickly move to take a shower and get ready because just an hour were left to leave for office... Armaan came out after 15 minutes and was surprise not to see Riddhima back in the room...

Thinking what she must be doing, he quickly got dress up and move down, holding his bag and other necessary things which was neatly kept on the bed... Hoping that to see Riddhima in the hall, he left the room and reached downstairs but were surprise to see no one around... 
'Marie, sab kaha hai...???' Armaan asked... 
'Saahab, baahar garden mein hai... Ma'am aur bhabhi, ma'am ke kamre mein...' Marie reply him... 
'Accha tum jaldi se breakfast laga doh...' Armaan said, wondering what Ananya and Riddhima were doing... 

Armaan move to his parents room and it was just the moment even Billy had come out from the garden... Seeing Armaan, he greets him and Armaan greet him back with a hug... Billy asked what he was doing here as it was time for them to have breakfast...
'Woh Riddhima mom ke saath hai toh dekhne aaya hun...' Armaan said...
'Abhi tak yehi hai woh...???' Billy asked...
'Abhi tak matlab, kabse hai woh yaha...???' Armaan asked... 
'Woh Riddhima aaj jaldi utgaye, toh tumhare mom ne usse yaha lekar aayi...' Billy said...
'Phir mujhe kyun nehi utaya usne, aap dono koh uta diya...' Armaan said...
'Arey nehi, humein nehi utaya... Woh toh hum jab baahar aaye, tab hall mein thi...' Billy said... 
'Yeh ladki bhi na, itni jaldi utne ki kiya zarurat thi...' Armaan said...
'Ab mere beti pe gussa mat karna...' Billy said opening the door... 

They move inside and stop seeing the side, smile took place on their lips as they saw Riddhima laying her head on Ananya lap as she sit, resting her head back on the head-board as both were sleeping in that position... Ananya hand was in Riddhima hair as it shows that she must be caring her hair when they fall asleep... 

Billy and Armaan smile seeing the sight, they stood admiring for a moment... It was Armaan, who came out from the trace as his mobile beep indicating he got a mail... Billy move to get the towel and left to get ready, leaving Armaan to wake up the ladies... 

As they have half an hour left, he thought to wake them... Riddhima was still in her night cloths, Armaan wasn't amaze to see it because he knows none of his parents would comment the way their darling daughter in law dress... She has all the freedom, which they gave to Nikki for her as well so its not necessary to wore any particular dress in front of them... 

Armaan move close to them and patted Ananya shoulder softly, not wanting to startled her... As Ananya wasn't in comfortable position, it was easy to wake her but most difficult task were to wake up his darling wife because Armaan knows she had wake up early and don't know when she slept... 
'Arey tum, tayyar bhi hogaye... Time kiya huva...???' Ananya asked... 
'8 30 a.m mom, yeh yaha kyun sogaye...???' Armaan asked sitting next to them... 
'Maine usse yaha leaayi, woh jaldi utgayi thi na toh maine socha office jaane se pehle usse tohdi der sojana chahiyeh...' Ananya said...
'Koi baat nehi mom, lekin Riddhima ne kaha aapse woh itni jaldi kyun utgaye...' Armaan asked...
'She was feeling uneasy beta...' Ananya said...
'Toh mujhe kyun nehi utaya...???' Armaan said wondering...
'Armaan, baccha... Aise haalat mein aise hi hota hai, aur yeh baat Riddhima samajhti hai... Aur tum bhi toh din bar busy rehta hai toh uski mann nehi kiya tumhe disturb karne ka...' Ananya said in her defense... 
'Phir bhi mom, kuch bhi ho sakti thi... Dad ne kaha aap dono koh yeh baahar hall mein mila...' Armaan said...
'Haan aur kiya matlab kuch bhi ho sakte hai... Aise kaise kuch ho sakti hai meri bacchi koh, its normal... Tum zyada tension mat lo aur jaakar breakfast karo...' Ananya said...
'Haan, aap Riddhima koh uta doh...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, usko sone dena...' Ananya said...
'Sorry mom, aaj nehi...' Armaan said...
'Kyun, kuch zarur kaam hai office mein...???' Ananya asked...
'Nehi...' Armaan said...
'Toh phir, woh der se jaenge toh bhi kiya fark padega... Usse sone dete hai, kyun bacchi neend kharab kare...' Ananya said... 
'Mom, office mein kaam nehi hai lekin mujhe aapke laadli koh doctor ke paas lejana hai check up ke liye...' Armaan said... 
'Kab hai appointment...???' Ananya asked...
'Three hours later...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh abhi waqt haina...' Ananya said...
'Mom, mujhe office jaana hai aur hum waha se hospital jaenge... Aap chahti hai na Riddhima araam kare toh main hospital se aapki laadli koh ghar leke aaunga, is that ok...???' Armaan asked...
'Pakka tum usse ghar leaayenge...???' Ananya asked...
'Kiya mom, even I do care about her health...' Armaan said... 
'Accha tik hai, tum jao main usse utati hun...' Ananya said... 
'Haan toh utao, main bhi dekhti hun aap kaise utate ho...' Armaan said...
'Matlab...???' Ananya asked...
'Yeh aapki laadli, bohot nakre karte hai koi uski neend kharab kare toh... Utao utao...' Armaan said...
'Tujhe nakre dikhati hogi, mujhe nehi karenge pareshan...' Ananya said... 
'Accha ji, dekhte hai...' Armaan said... 

Ananya shake her head and softly call Riddhima name as she patted her head... Armaan sit holding his smile as Ananya lovingly wake Riddhima... First Riddhima just change her position and went back to sleep but it didn't take much time for Ananya to wake her... 

Realizing where she was, Riddhima quickly sit up rubbing her eyes like a small kid... Armaan smile seeing her cute expression as she had a frown on her lips which shows that she wasn't willing to wake up... Ananya look towards Armaan proudly, as if making him aware that she was right... 
'Chaliye madam, jaakar tayyar hojao... Office nehi jaana kiya aaj...???' Armaan asked getting her attention...
'Tum tayyar bhi hogaye...???' Riddhima asked... 
'Haan, aapki tarah subah subah utke tv dekhne toh nehi beita tha... Main apna neend pura karke uta hun...' Armaan said...
'Meri neend khul gayi toh ismein meri kiya galati hai, mujhe taunt mat maaro... Main nehi jaungi office...' Riddhima said hugging Ananya...
'Jaana toh padega aapko mere saath...' Armaan said...
'Dad se kehkar, chutti le lungi...' Riddhima said...
'Of course, woh toh mana nehi karenge lekin aaj mana karenge...' Armaan said...
'Kyun mana karenge, woh nehi karenge... Aur waise bhi I can take off whenever I want...' Riddhima said...
'Haan toh maine kab mana kiya leave lene se, lekin aaj jaana toh padega...' Armaan said...
'Mom, dekho na isse...' Riddhima said complaining... 
'Aaj mom bhi mujhe rokhenge nehi, toh chaliye... Ready hojao aur jaldi breakfast karke, mere saath chalo...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima gave a innocent heart melting look to Ananya, she care Riddhima head but Armaan was right that she wouldn't stop him today because Armaan had got appointment for her... Armaan stood up and wait for her to move down, Ananya also got down... 
'Bacchi, jaakar ready hojao...' Ananya said...
'Aapne party badhal di na...' Riddhima said...
'Nehi, lekin aaj rokh nehi sakti kyunki...' Ananya was cut by Billy...
'Kisko nehi rokh sakte...???' Billy asked...
'Of course, aapke bete koh...' Riddhima said with a pout...
'Ab isne kiya kardiya...???' Billy asked...
'Dad, maine kuch nehi kiya... Aise mat bolo ki har kaam main hi karta hun is ghar mein aapke laadli koh tang karne...' Armaan said...
'Woh toh tu hi karta hai, ab kiya problem hai princess...' Billy asked...
'Koi problem nehi hai, madam koh aaj leave chahiyeh...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh de...' Billy was cut by Armaan...
'De ne se maine mana nehi kaha lekin usse mere saath jaana hoga...' Armaan said...
'Mana nehi kar rahe ho toh lekar kyun jaa rahe ho...???' Billy asked... 
'Dad, main...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Bas mujhe tang karne ke liye, aur kiya...' Riddhima said getting down from the bed...
'Madam, mujhe subah subah aapko pareshan karke, apne pitayi nehi karwana... Tumhari appointment hai issiliye tumhe lekar jaa raha hun... Aur maine mom koh keh bhi diya, hospital se tumhe ghar leaaunga...' Armaan said...
'Haan bacche, ab jao aur ready hojao... Phir breakfast karke nikalna hai tum log koh...' Ananya said caring Riddhima hair...
'Sorry princess, main bhi ab nehi rokh sakte...' Billy said...
'It's ok dad, main ready hokar aati hun...' Riddhima said...
'Take your time, tohda late hojaenge toh bhi it's fine... Kyun dad...???' Armaan said...
'Of course, apna business hai... Ek din late hojaenge toh kuch nehi hoga...' Billy said...
'Chalo Armaan, aur Billy, aap bhi jaldi se aajao breakfast karne...' Ananya said...
'Yes madam...' Billy said... 

Ananya and Armaan left the room, letting Billy get ready... By the time Riddhima also has left to get ready as they have half an hour left... Armaan start to have breakfast, letting Billy and Riddhima take their time to get ready because he wasn't in hurry today... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM 

'Kiya baat hai, aaj yeh kaise pehenli...' Armaan asked coming behind her...
Riddhima was standing in front of the mirror, getting ready... She had wore a loose baby purple long sleeve top which has a small design over the chest part and a jeans... Leaving her hair open like always, just eyeliner and lip-gloss as make up... 

RIDDHIMA DRESS 

Riddhima turn around as she was almost ready to leave, she thought he would be waiting downstairs but when he has come, she wondered why he came... Seeing him holding his tie, Riddhima shake her head and took it from him... She started to make the knot and Armaan just hold her close... 
'Jawab nehi diya tumne...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, pehli baar tohdina main aise kapde pehena...' Riddhima said...
'Of course lekin kuch din se toh tum sirf salwar suits and sometimes saree pehen rahe ho, mostly... Issiliye maine pucha aaj yeh kyun... Waise toh bohot khubsurat lag rahe ho, so no complain but still reason toh pata hona chahiyeh na mujhe...' Armaan said... 
'Bas aise, aaj mann kiya toh pehenli...' Riddhima said...
'Are u still feeling uneasiness...???' Armaan asked...

Riddhima stop for a second hearing this, its true that she was feeling something different today which was the reason that her sleep got disturb early morning... She thought it would be better after sleeping but still she was feeling the same which is the reason that she felt to wear something loose hoping it would bring some change to her uneasiness... 

One look at her face and Armaan understood that she wasn't feeling too well... As he remember what Ananya had said earlier when Riddhima was sleeping, he understood that it was due to her condition... So he just move his palms slowly on her arms, giving her chance to tell him how she was feeling... 

Riddhima got back to her work and did the tie perfectly, ignoring his question because she knows Armaan would get worried if she tell him how she was feeling... They were already late and also they got appointment, she thought to let the doctor know because she knows it was natural in pregnancy... 
'Let's go, we are getting late...' Riddhima said...
'Jaan, I know u r feeling uneasy... Mujhe kyun nehi bataya...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, its natural...' Riddhima said...
'I know its natural but still u could let me know... I would have do something to make u feel better...' Armaan said... 
'Armaan, tum kiya karte batao subah ke 4 bhaje utke... Aur waise bhi tum din bar kaam mein busy rehte ho... Accha nehi lagta tumhe utae, jab tum itni araam se so raha tha...' Riddhima said...
'Oye, 4 bhaje ya 3 bhaje... Jab bhi tumhe uneasy feel hoti hai toh mujhe utana chahiyeh...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, paagal mat bano tum ab...' Riddhima said...
'Ismein paagal wale koansi baat ki maine... Dekh jaan, main jaanti hun tumhe accha nehi lagega mujhe utane mein lekin mujhe bhi accha nehi laga jab tum mujhe utaya nehi...' Armaan said...
'Chodo na Armaan, aaj hum doctor ke paas jaa rahi haina... We will tell doctor about it, she will surely tell what we can do in such situation...' Riddhima said...
'Of course she will but yeh matlab nehi hai jab tumhe pareshani ho toh tum akele face karenge...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, yeh tum...' Riddhima was shush by Armaan...
'Ssshhh... Aur mere baat suno, dyan se...' Armaan said pulling her closer than they were...

Riddhima hands were resting on Armaan chest, where else Armaan hands were around her waist, resting on her lower back... Riddhima was all this time not looking at him but when he pull her closer, Riddhima look at him letting their eyes met as they hold in a eye-lock... 
'Tumhari is pregnancy mein, hum dono equally saath hai... Yeh sirf tumhari nehi hai, hum dono ka baby hai so koi bhi baat tumhe pareshan kare, kitni choti ho ya badi, tum akele face nehi karenge... Uske liye tum mujhe raat ki kissi bhi waqt uta sakte ho kyunki tum pareshan ho aur main araam se soun, yeh bilkul fair nehi hoga...' Armaan said... 
'Lekin Armaan, tum kaam...' Riddhima was again cut by him...
'Kaam toh tum bhi karte ho Riddhima, toh main akele kyun araam karun... Haan main jaanta hun because of the pregnancy it's happening but iska yeh matlab nehi na sirf tum hi yeh sab akele face karonge... Tum neend pura kiye bina kaam kar sakte hai toh main kyun nehi...???' Armaan said...
'Jab tum kar sakte ho toh tum kyun apna neend chode...' Riddhima said...
'Kyunki yeh mera responsibility hai ki main apne biwi ke comfort ke baare mein soche... Uski saath de har condition mein, kyunki yeh hum dono koh equally experience karna hai, na ki sirf tum akele...' Armaan said... 
'Tum aur tumhare logic...' Riddhima said...
'If u like it or not, I believe in this logic and if u can't than I wouldn't let you do work...' Armaan said... 
'What...??? Tum mujhe kaam se nikal denge...???' Riddhima asked in shocked...
'Haan, aur waise bhi main boss hun so I can do anything... Tum mere baat nehi maante toh main yaha toh kuch nehi kar sakte lekin office mein kar sakta hun...' Armaan said...
'That's not done...' Riddhima said... 
'Even u aren't being fair with me jaan...' Armaan said... 
'Arma...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'I mean it honey, tumhe manzur hai toh batao... Nehi toh main dad se baat karke tumhe office jaana band karwa dunga...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima gave a not happy expression but Armaan knew that she has no other option than agreeing with him... There was no way that she was going to sit in home and get bore whole day so it was better to let him stay awake for few hours when she isn't able to sleep and like he said, both are equally in everything they would go through in this new phase... 

Armaan kiss her forehead and let his forehead rest against her... Riddhima wasn't happy but still didn't say anything against about the matter because it was better to let him do whatever he wish... As now a days, when it comes to her health, even Billy were on his side so she was sure that Billy would agree with him... 
'So it means u agree with my condition na, good girl... Chalo ab breakfast karlo, phir hum nikalte hai...' Armaan said...
'Hmm, appointment kab hai...???' Riddhima asked collecting her purse...
'About in two and half hours...' Armaan said...
'What...??? Toh mujhe itni jaldi kyun le jaa rahi ho...???' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki mujhe kaam mein mann nehi lagega...' Armaan said winking at her...
'Very funny, kaam ke waqt toh yeh bhi yaad nehi hote aapko, aapke ek biwi hai...' Riddhima said...
'Now that's not true darling...Main toh har waqt aapke hi khayalo mein khoya rehta hun' Armaan said...
'Stop flirting with me...' Riddhima said...
'Toh phir kiske saath karun...???' Armaan asked...
'Kissi ke saath bhi karne ki zarurat nehi hai so just don't get idea's...' Riddhima said...
'Ayye hayye, aapko jhalan ho rahi hai...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh, biwi hun na aapke... Hak hai mera...' Riddhima said as she left...
'Kiya baat hai, lagta hai pregnant hone ke side affects hai yeh... Aap toh bina hesitate huve maan rahi hai aapki hak hai iss bande pe...' Armaan said...
'Jo sach hai, wohi accept kar rahi hun...' Riddhima said...
'Hmmm interesting, I wonder by the end of your pregnancy, tum kya kiya accept karenge humhare baare mein...' Armaan said wondering...
'Zyada day dream karne ki zarurat nehi hai...' Riddhima said... 

Soon Riddhima sit to have breakfast, Billy has already left and Ananya were in kitchen giving instruction to the maids for the day... Ananya thought to wait for Riddhima or else she would be left alone to have breakfast... As she was in kitchen, she had heard Riddhima and Armaan coming... 

As she came out, she saw Armaan sit with Riddhima as he check some files, letting Riddhima have her breakfast, Ananya joins them and she sit talking to Riddhima as both had breakfast together... After breakfast, Riddhima and Armaan left as Ananya also got busy in her work... 

FEW HOURS LATER 

'Everything is just perfect Mr. Mallik... I will give medicines to take till the next check up and we will do a ultra scan... It would be the first scan and we will get to hear heartbeat of the baby...' Dr. Kriti said as she sit back on her chair... 
Riddhima came out behind the curtain as Dr. Kriti took her to the bed check her current condition... Armaan stood up and hold Riddhima hand, she gave him a smile as they sit back facing Dr. Kriti... Dr. Kriti write down some medicines and also gave them the appointment for the next follow up in coming month... 

Armaan kiss Riddhima temple as he still sit holding her hand, Riddhima didn't try to take it out knowing that he wouldn't let it go... As Kriti knows Riddhima being Anjali sister and Shashank daughter, she had congratulate the moment Riddhima break the news and the reason of their visit... 
'Riddhima, I know u will be very well aware of what u should do in these months and what u should eat mostly, what to avoid... Still if u have any question, please feel free to ask... I would be very glad to help u out with it...' Dr. Kriti said...
'Thanks Doctor...' Riddhima said...
'Be careful for the coming four five months, don't lift heavy things... Mr. Mallik, make sure she rest for an hour or two at day time because her blood pressure in a little low than it should be in this condition...' Dr. Kriti said...
'I will take care of that Doctor...' Armaan said... 

Just than Armaan mobile vibrate and he check it, it was an important call so he can't avoid it so he excuse and move out from the cabin... When Armaan was out, Riddhima asked if they could share physical relation or should avoid it... 

Dr. Kriti smile but never the less she answer her and make her aware of important things that she should avoid... It wasn't the first time in her carrier that her patients ask such question so there was no reason to pass any kind of comment on the matter because it was natural when a couple get to be parents for the first time...

Dr. Kriti gave the description of her medicines and the report, Riddhima thank her and move out to see Armaan still on the call... Feeling her present, Armaan look around and smile... Soon he was by her side and they move out from the hospital... 

Armaan end the call as they reached to the car, Riddhima gave him the medicine description... On the way back to home, Armaan stop to the pharmacy to take her medicine... Riddhima asked him about the call and Armaan told it was from one of their client... 
'Armaan, ek kaam karte hai... Abhi hum office jaate hai... Main lunch tak ghar chali jaungi...' Riddhima said because the project they had for the client were handling by her...
'Nehi Riddhima, maine mom koh promise kiya tha main tumhe hospital ke baad ghar chod dunga...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, main tik hun... Aur doctor ne bhi toh kaha, everything is fine...' Riddhima said...
'Phir bhi, aaj main tumhe office nehi lejaa sakti... Aur rahi baat woh project ki, abhi time hai Riddhima... U don't need to worry about it for the time...' Armaan said...
'I know Armaan but I need to make the changes if not I will forget it...' Riddhima said...
'I don't think u will forget anything ever related to your work Riddhima, aur changes karni hai toh note it down in ur mobile note or ur office planner... I m sure u check it every day so if u forget also, it would be a way to remember it when u check it...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima knows it was no used to argue with him, so she just kept quiet till they reach home and when he stop the car, she left without giving a glare at him... Armaan smile and move behind her, seeing her sitting with Ananya with not a happy face, Ananya look towards him with question... 
'Mom, aapki laadli koh office jaana tha... Main yaha lekar aayi toh ab muh phulake beite hai...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh maine kab kaha mujhe der tak rukhna tha... Main bas tohda kaam karke lunch tak aajaati na...' Riddhima said...
'It's ok bacche, waise bhi maine hi kaha tha usse tumhe seedhe ghar le aana... Armaan, ab tum aaye ho toh lunch karke jaana...' Ananya said...
'Ok mom, waise bhi bas lunch ka time ho hi raha hai toh I can stay for sometimes...' Armaan said...
'Haan, toh doctor ne kiya kaha...???' Ananya asked...
'Everything is fine mom, she needs to rest and take medicine on time... Aur kaha hai kaam mat karo these first few months and at least she should rest an hour or two in the afternoon...' Armaan said...
'Kaam na karne koh kab kaha...???' Riddhima asked being shocked...
'Arey, tumne nehi suna...???' Armaan asked innocently...
'Zyada smart banne ki koshish mat karo Armaan, kaam karne se nehi, heavy things lift karne se mana kiya hai... Tumhe toh ab meri har cheez se problem hoti hai...' Riddhima said being very upset and left to her room... 

Armaan chuckle seeing Riddhima got upset so easily, while Ananya just shake her head seeing how Armaan was enjoying irritating her... They know very well why Riddhima was reacting like that and they can't blame her for it but Ananya scold Armaan for making her daughter in law upset...
'Ab apna daat dikhana band karo aur jaakar manao... Tohdi der mein lunch ke liye aana, did u get her medicine...???' Ananya asked...
'Haan mom, bas usse subah aur raat koh lena hai... Aur doctor ne kaha hai, uski bp tohda low hai so we should take care of it...' Armaan said...
'Tik hai, aur tum usse tang karna band karo...' Ananya said...
'Mom, woh bas aapke saamne nakre dikha rahi hai... She loves when I irritate her and if I stop, she will think, I get bore of her...' Armaan said...
'Pata nehi tum dono itna ladte kyun ho, ab jao aur usse mana kar laao...' Ananya said...
'Yes boss...' Armaan said saluting and run towards the stairs... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Coming to the room, Riddhima kick her sandal and climb on the bed... She didn't feel to change for the time so she just took a cushion and hug it, closing her eyes... She very well know that Armaan would come but she just pretend to sleep so he wouldn't disturb her... 

It didn't take much time and she heard Armaan footsteps as he enter, seeing Riddhima on the bed without changing, Armaan smile as it shows she was very upset with him... As he can't laid with the shirt so he remove it along with the tie and shoes... 

As they have half an hour left for lunch, Armaan thought to spend sometimes with his darling wife... Seeing her eyes closed, he just laid on his side and move close to her... Armaan just hold her close to him, with his hands going inside her top and rest it on her belly... 

Riddhima didn't move and just laid with her eyes closed, his touch did make her shiver but somehow she control herself because she wants to show him that she wouldn't easily forgive him or get melt with his sweet gesture... Armaan very well felt her shiver, he kiss her hair and hide his face on it... 

They laid like that with Armaan holding her in his arms, Armaan hot breath was touching on Riddhima nape as he had hide his face on her hair... Also Riddhima could feel his body heat, his fingers were slowly moving on her lower belly, creating havoc in her body... 

Riddhima was having a hard time controlling her moans but when finally she felt his lips caring her nape as he move her hair, she lost her control and let the moan out making Armaan smile... Armaan didn't stop but continue leaving series of kisses on her nape and still his hand inside her top...

Riddhima try to laid on her stomach but Armaan hold her and turn her around, Riddhima didn't dare to look at him and stay like that with her eyes closed... Armaan smile and started to care her face with his nose tip, he leave kisses here and there as he inhale her scent... 

Armaan somehow pull out the cushion and let her hand move around his back, pulling her as closed as he could... Than without giving her a chance to think, he place his lips, taking her in to a soft kiss... His hands sensually moving inside her top, on her back making goosebumps rise in her skin... 

Riddhima heartbeat and breath started to get heavy as she try her best not to respond the kiss to make him realized that she was very much upset but when Armaan softly smooch her lower lips, it make her groan because he was successful in melting her anger... 

Armaan smooch, sucks and licks her lips using his tongue making Riddhima want more... Armaan knows she was just holding herself so break the kiss, knowing it would make her respond back feeling missing his touch... As expected, Riddhima pull him closed and seal his lips, kissing hurriedly tasting the sweetness of his manly lips... 

Armaan smile and respond back but to calm her down because she was getting speedy, Armaan kiss her back, tasting her sweetness as their lips perfectly move together, claiming and marking their soul for god knows how many times from years of being soulmates... 

Hey Friends and Readers...
So here goes the next part and hope u all would enjoy it...
Keep reading and loving...
Do leave comments and press Like... 
Enjoy...
Take care...
Love you all...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MINDBLOWING PART.LOVE THE PART.LOVE AR.THANKS FOR PM.EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT PART.❤️
Prizi thumbnail
Amazing update didu 
Like button is not working
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
All are really happy for Armaan Ridhima 
Thanks for PM
Update soon
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome part.. I love it.. Specially, AR argument and close moment... Ridhima become bold and ask the Dr keerti about physical relation in her condition... Than last arman melt her by his action...
Thanks for this.. 
Now update soon... 
Take care... 
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahhh part agaya...part agaya *jumping in joy*
This was sooo so good...absolutely what I wanted to read and even more then that! Absolutely beautiful.

I loved every bit of the part but let me just mention some of my most favourite scenes! First when AR were waiting for everyone's reaction and Ridhima looks at armaan with a pout and he just chuckles and places his arm on her shoulder...Such a tiny scene but so so well described and So addorbs!
Then everyone's reaction specially shashank and padma's rraction! Got that melted my heart the most...such a beautifully emotional moment!!!
Then then of course the way armaan manages to make Ridhima drink her milk and the way he explains her that they are to share everything together in her pregnancy be it the good or the bad...I absolutely loved how you showed that!
And the way Armaan Keeps teasing her *laughing* oh God..Matlab pehle khud ise parehsan karta hai Phir manata bhi hai :p haye he is so perfect!!!

These were to just to name a few but actually to I loved every scene of this part! I am very happy is part Main koi cliffhanger nahi hai *hides face* but that does not mean that I will let you go with not updating soon *pout*
So pls pls pls pls update soon...Cant wait to read further <3
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

MINDBLOWING PART.LOVE THE PART.LOVE AR.THANKS FOR PM.EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT PART.❤️

Thanks Nishi...
Glad u love and enjoy it...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Amazing update didu 

Like button is not working

Thanks Priyu...
Koi nehi, I know u love it...