Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting and Curious Teaser 

Now I wonder will Ishita help in any way 
anxiously waiting to read the chapter 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 7

Ishita -i have to save raman, I have to save him on any cost. She said and called someone. She instructed something to the person and then send a quick prayer to her murugan to sort out the mess. 

The day passed and soon it was night. Mr bhalla came with food. He went to meet Raman and was talking to him telling everything will be fine when Raman said -mujhe jhoothi umeed mat dijiye, papa I know nothing will be right. Aap bhi yahan mat aaya kijiye. Main yahan khana kha lunga. Stop getting worried for me, bhool jaiye ki aapka koi beta bhi tha. I deserve this punishment, papa.he said sadly making mr bhalla cry at their condition. He don't have courage to say anything and went without saying a word. Raman sat quietly without eating anything and slept thinking about his mistakes and the pain his parent r going through because of him. 

Next day, on afternoon Raman was sitting on the floor hugging his legs to his chest when one constable come in and said -chalo, tumhare bahar jaane ka time aa gaya hai. 

Raman got up hearing this and said-matlab,meri bail ho gayi??  kisne karayi??

Constable -nobody. Jarurat hi nahi padi. 

Raman got confused hearing this and asked-Matlab ??

Cons-matlab yeh ki tumhari biwi aur uske yaar ne national TV par apna jurm kaboola hai. Sting operation hua tha unka,ussi ke naukar ne kiya. Ur wife on bed with her lover, telling how they trapped u. Toh baat saaf ho gayi that u r innocent and tera case khatam. Go, u r a free bird now. He said making Raman shocked. 

Raman -sting operation??kaise, I mean kisne kiya?? He asked all shocked when the constable switched on the TV and he heard the breaking news. 

New turn in CEO Raman kumar bhalla's case, his wife was fraud. Was trapping him with her alleged boyfriend. 

Raman's eyes got wide hearing this when the reporter said -aaj subah hua khulasa, naukar ne kiya apne hi maalik ka pardafaash. Yes, the help of Mr ashok khanna's house, did a sting operation on him and his mistress, who is Raman bhalla's wife. Aur uss video ko dekhne ke baad, yeh baat jaahir hai, ki Mr Raman bhalla innocent hai. His wife trapped him. The reporter said and then they showed the video. 

Ashgun were on bed laughing and talking about how they trapped raman in this fake case. Raman's eyes got down in shame seeing their state .

After that, it was showed that ashgun got arrested for filing a faje case. 

Constable -dekha tune, kaise trap ho gaye toh khud. 

Raman -kisne kiya hoga yeh?? Ashok ka naukar toh yeh nahi karega. Why he will sacrifice his job for me. Toh aakhir kaun hoga iske peeche?? 

Constable -pata nahi, hoga koi, tumhara well-wisher.he said and ran think about ishita. 

Raman -ishita hi hai,joh yeh kar sakti hai. Yes, she is the one who has done all this, warna aur kaun hai jisse meri takleef se takleef ho. He was thinking when the inspector call him for signing the docs. 

Raman did the needful and was going out when the cops bring ashgun. He look at them and said -dekha Shagun, tumhara khel tum par hi ulta pad gaya. Thank u for walking out of my life urself. He said and was going out when the reporters came and said -sir, ab sachchai duniya ke saamne hai, kuch kehna chahenge aap??

Raman look at the camera and said -thank u, thank u for standing beside me when I was all alone. Aaj tumne saabit kar diya, ki pyaar karne se jyada mushkil pyaar nibhana hota hai. He said and went out of the place while everyone wondered about whom he is talking. 

Ishita look at the news and wiped the core of her eyes. 

Ishita -toh tum samajh gaye,she thought and went from there. She got call from someone and went to meet him. 

She reached the place and meet the person. She thanked him for his help and give him the money. 

Ishita -yeh hai aapke 50 lakh rupaiye, as I promised. Thanks once again for ur help. 

Man -thank u kis liye. U gave me money to save my son's life. Maine ashok sir se kitni baar help maangi but he didn't helped me .aapne mujhe help kiya and in turn asked me to shoot that video. Aapne mujhse naa sirf Ek achcha kaam bhi karwaya balki mere bete ko bachane ke liye bhi help kar rahi hai. Thank u very much. 

Ishita -aap please thank u mat boliye. Aap soch bhi nahi sakte aapne kitna bada favour kiya hai mujhpar. Aapko kabhi bhi koi help ki zarurat hogi, just give me a call. She said and went thinking about the call she made last night. She called her male secretary and told him to find out about ashok khanna's helps, who r in need of money. He searched and told ishita about the particular servant who was in acute need of money because his son was fighting with cancer. 

She met that servant in night and told him to shoot the video. At first he was scared and refusing but when ishita offered him a very handsome amount for the work, he agreed. He shot the video and send it to all channel houses, making the video viral in seconds, hence proving raman innocent and ashgun guilty. 

Ishita -mera kaam yahan khatam ho gaya, maine raman ko azaad karwa diya aur shagun ko jail bhejwa diya. Now I can freely live without thinking about them. She thought and went back to her house. 

On the other hand, Raman reached his lawyer's office and told him to make divorce papers for him and Shagun. The lawyer made the papers and raman signed it. 

Raman -iss par Shagun ke signature le lo aur court mein file kar do. I want divorce from her asap. 

Lawyer-jis tarah ki situation hai, u will easily get divorce from her. 

Raman -good, then get it done. He was saying when his phone rang. It was his mother's phone. He picked it and said -haan maa, Main bas aa raha hoon. He said and went out of the lawyer's office. 

Soon, Raman reached his home and got a warm welcome from his parent. Toshiji hugged Raman tight and cried bitterly. Raman too hugged his mother consoling her. Mr bhalla too hugged him and said -achcha hua tu aa gaya puttar, mujhse toh teri maa sambhal nahi rahi thi. Hume toh thankful hona chahiye uska, who helped u to come out of this mess. 

Raman look at iyer house and ishita hide behind the door, who was constantly looking at them. 

Raman saw her and smiled slowly.

Toshiji -chal puttar ander chal.bahut thaka hua lag raha hai. 

Raman -aap chalo maa, I am just coming. 

Toshiji and Mr bhalla went inside while Raman went to iyer house. 

Ishita saw him coming and ran inside .raman rang the door bell and soon amma showed up. She made a dirty face and said -kuch kaam tha?? 

Raman -kuch baat karni thi, uncle hai?? 

Amma nodded and called appa. Ishita was looking at them peeping from the door. 

Raman folded his hand and said -i know meri maafi kaafi nahi hai,kyunki joh bhi maine kiya ishita ke saath, that was very brutal. Main khud ko justify nahi karunga, kar hi nahi paaunga. Toh bas itna kehne aaya hoon, that I am really sorry for doing so bad with ishita. He sake toh mujhe maaf kar dijiyega, aur naa ho sake then u r free to curse me and punish me. Main har punishment ke liye ready hoon. Bas iss guilt ke saath ab aur nahi jee sakta that I destroyed someone. Please forgive me, I am sorry, really sorry. I am ready to bear any punishment, just tell me once that u have forgiven me. He said folding his hands while his eyes were moist and down in guilt. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot ,enjoy .
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Ishu helping Raman
Raman guilty
Loved it
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Ishu proved raman is innocent by getting ashok n shagun confession.
Raman understood that she is d one who got him out of jail.
Finally that ashagun got arrested.
Raman apologised to ishu parents.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Ishita helped him
And he knows that
He ask forgiveness from them