Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing teaser πŸ‘
Ishita is angry at Raman for acting like a kid...damn it's so interesting
Please update soon

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. The teaser is interesting..Misunderstandings are brewing between Ishra
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser 
Poor ishu is scared
Update soon 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice teaser Di...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
basha221 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Teaser

Ishita was sleeping when she felt someone touching her. She got up at once pushing the person only to realise it was Raman. 

He fell on the floor and said -ahh, kya kiya ishi, mujhe lag gayi naa. 

Ishita hugged her legs tight to her chest and said -what, what r u doing here, mere itne kareeb kya kar rahe the?? 

Raman -kuch nahi, maa ne kaha tumhare tummy mein hamara baby hai, wahin check kar raha tha. Mujhe nahi dikha, Kahan hai, mujhe bhi dikhao. I wanna see, he said getting up. 

Ishita -mujhe tumhe kuch nahi dikhana, and don't ever try to come close to me. Samjhe tum, she said almost shouting. 

Raman -but why, Maine kya kiya. Tum itne gusse mein kyun ho. Aren't u happy, ki hum hamesha saath rahenge. Aur hamare paas, hamara baby bhi hoga. He was saying while ishita was getting irritated by his continuous rant. 

That's all, will updt soon. 

Very nice teaser. Please please update these story soon please. Iam waiting for these update for many days.thank you.
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice teaser dear 

Feel so bad for him 

Update soon please
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser πŸ‘πŸΌCan't wait to read it 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 6

All got shocked hearing mr bhalla's words when Toshiji said -have u lost it bhalla ji, ishita aur hamari ghar ki bahu. Iski aukaat bhi hai, she was saying when Mr bhalla glared her and said -i told u to stay quiet. Let me handle this situation. 

Mr bhalla -dekhiye Aap toshiji ko baat par dhyaan mat dijiye. Listen to me carefully. 

Ishita -mujhe nahi sunna aapki koi baat. Mujhe raman sir se shaadi nahi karni. Mujhe naa unka bachcha paida karna hai aur naa hi unhe maaf karna hai. I am going to police to file a case against him. Chaliye appa ,she said and was going out when Mr bhalla said again -jahan jaana hai jao, but Ek baat yaad rakhna. Raman mera puttar hai and main usse bacha lunga kisi bhi keemat par. Waise usse bachana hard nahi hoga coz he is mentally unstable. Think about urself, Ek baar rape victim ka tag lag gaya toh koi tumhe puchega bhi nahi, shaadi karna toh dur. Aur agar mere grandson ko abort karaya then trust me, main tumhare jeena mushkil kar dunga. I will not spare u. U have to give birth to this child, tum chaho yaa naa chaho. He said making all shocked. 

Appa -aap aise kaise bol sakte hai?? 

Mr bhalla -i don't wanna say like this, but bolna pada. Kyunki Aap log meri sunn nahi rahe.dekhiye raman mera beta hai aur main usse bacha lunga. Yeh joh ishita ke pet mein pal raha hai, woh hamare ghar ka waaris hai and I wanna save him too. That's why I am proposing for marriage of ishita and Raman. Aapki beti ko bhi Ek achcha ghar mil jayega. Aur yeh baat bhi dab jayegi. Warna ameer ki izzat nagi jaati, beizzat toh gareeb hote hai. Aapki beti beizzat bhi hogi aur uski kabhi shaadi bhi nahi hogi. So joh bhi faisla lenge, soch samajh kar lijiyega. Hamare paas khone ko kuch nahi hai aur aap log ke paas sab kuch. 

Mr and Mrs iyer got scared of Mr bhalla's threat knowing their status and power in the society and finally agreed to get ishita married to raman.ishita was very angry and wasn't ready to marry him but her parent made her understand. 

On the other hand, Raman got up and start questioning about ishita only to get to know that ishita and him r going to be marry. He always liked her as his friend, though he don't understand the feeling of love but ishita was very special for him, so he got very happy hearing about their marriage. 

Their marriage got fixed in a jiffy and they got married the next day in court with Mr bhalla's influence. 

Flashback end

Ishita cried on her fate and said -i will never forgive u, Raman. U made my life hell. A living hell, how I am going to live with these monsters.she was thinking when a help came and said -raman baba is calling u to have dinner. Badi madam bhi bula rahi hai, saying its not good to stay hungry for long in this condition. 

Ishita -badi madam ko sirf apne grandchild ko fikar hai, uss insaan ko nahi who is carrying him. Please bring my food here, I don't wanna go downstairs. 

Help nodded and went. 

After a while there was a knock on the door. Ishita thought help is here so said come in but got up seeing param coming inside smirking. 

Ishita -tum??, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?? 

Param -why u r getting so scared.dekho naa mujhse darti rahi, aur koi aur tumhara kaam karke chala gaya. Isse toh achcha hota, meri ho gayi hoti.atleast I have given u a nice pleasure ride. 

Ishita -u please get out. Mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi sunni. 

Param-kab tak bachogi mujhse, ishita. U r so beautiful, a body to love insanely. Kyun khud ko uss pagal ke liye waste kar rahi ho. Be mine, I will give u immense pleasure. 

Ishita closed her ears and said -get out, just get out. She said crying in fear and pain when the door got opened and they heard, what u r doing with my ishi?? 

Ishita raised her head and saw raman standing with a plate full of food. She got relieved and almost ran into him. She hide in his arms and said -raman, mujhe apne paas rakhiye. 

Raman kept the plate and hugged her tight. She hide her face in his chest trying to hide herself fully from param's lusty gaze. 

Raman -what u did to her, jao yahan se. Just go, stop troubling my ishi. He scolded param and he went looking at them. 

Ishita look at param peeping from Raman's chest and could feel his dirty eyes on her. She sobbed keeping her head on his chest not knowing whom to trust and whom not. One side param was lusting over her and to hide from him, she is hiding into someone who actually raped. Who actually outraged her modesty. 

She cried on her fate when Raman said -woh chaps gaya, ishi. Stop crying now. 

Ishita look at him and said -meri kismat mein rona hi likha hai, Raman. Jis par sabse jyada bharosha kiya, jisse apna protector samjha. Usne hi mera sab kuch loot liya. He cheated on me. She said sadly while Raman was thinking about whom she is talking. 

Raman-achcha chodo yeh sab, see I brought food for us. Hum dono mil kar khayenge. 

Ishita -nahi, mujhe bhookh nahi. Aap kha lo. 

Raman -aise kaise, u have always fed me, then how can I leave u alone. Hum saath mein khana khayenge. He said and sat next to her. She resisted for sometime and then finally started eating as she was really hungry. He was feeding her while she was looking at him all lost. She was thinking how such a caring man can ever hurt her in such a way. Her heart was not ready to believe the proofs against him while her mind was telling her to believe the proofs them him. 

He made her eat and then said -chalo let's sleep, I am very tired. 

Ishita nodded and was going to the couch when Raman said -ab toh tum mere saath sougi naa, maa told me that we r married now and we should sleep together. 

Ishita got angry listening this and said -no, we r not going to share a bed, aap bed par soiye,i will slept on the couch. 

Raman -ok, but isme itna gussa hone ki kya baat hai. Woh toh maa ne kaha tha toh maine pucha. Why u r so rude. He asked innocently making ishita felt bad. 

She didn't answered and went to sleep. Raman too slept on the bed. 

Ishita slept instantly all tired with the day's happening while Raman too slept in some time. 

At midnight, ishita got up feeling some noise, and saw someone's shadow on the wall. She got up at once and realised someone is standing near her window and his shadow was on the wall. 

She got scared and look around thinking its raman,but he was sleeping peacefully and then she realised the man is standing outside the room near the window making his shadow fall on the wall. It didn't took her a minute to realise who is he, she got up in a jiffy and checked the door. It was locked properly. She sighed in relief and tried to sleep again but his shadow was scaring abd disturbing her, like she is his prey and he is waiting to consume her. 

She got up and walked to the bed. She was feeling thirsty and gulped a glass of water. She thought for sitting there but start feeling sleepy. She thought for a long and finally lay down beside Raman. She hide her face in his chest scared of param's shadow, who was still standing there like waiting for an opportunity. She hide more into Raman and soon she slept peacefully in his arms. He too pulled her closer in his sleep and slept keeping his legs on her legs. 

Ishita was sleeping but her mind was not at peace. She was thinking about param touching her with his filthy hands, when she felt someone touching her. She got up at once pushing the person only to realise it was Raman not param. 

She looked around and realised it was morning. She looked at the clock and it was showing the time, 8.30.

She thanked her stars for saving her last night when raman said -ahh, kya kiya ishi, mujhe lag gayi naa. 

Ishita look at Raman hearing him and saw he was on the floor. 

Ishita hugged her legs tight to her chest and said -what, what r u doing here, mere itne kareeb kya kar rahe the?? 

Raman -kuch nahi, maa ne kaha tumhare tummy mein hamara baby hai, wahin check kar raha tha. Mujhe nahi dikha, Kahan hai, mujhe bhi dikhao. I wanna see, he said getting up. 

Ishita -mujhe aapko kuch nahi dikhana, and don't ever try to come close to me. Samjhe aap, she said almost shouting. 

Raman -but why, Maine kya kiya. Tum itne gusse mein kyun ho. Aren't u happy, ki hum hamesha saath rahenge. Aur hamare paas, hamara baby bhi hoga. He was saying while ishita was getting irritated by his continuous rant. 

Ishita -will u please shut up, mujhe nahi sunna aapki baat. 

Raman -yeh bhi koi baat hui, u always shout on me. Maine kya kiya hai, jab tumhara mann karta hai mere bed par aa kar so jaati ho, aur jab mann karta hai toh dhakka deti ho. I always take care of u and u always punish me for no reason. Kitni gandi baat hai, tum kitni kharab ho gayi ho. I will never talk to u. Tum ab meri ishi nahi ho, meri friend. U r changed, u r changed. He said all sad and went out of the room. Ishita don't wanna feel bad but don't know why she was feeling guilty for making Raman sad.she thought for a while and then went to check on raman. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.