Update
Soon

Thanks dear
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gemini-

Nice teaser

Geet telling she is married... will she get the job?
Kab maaneet ka aamna saamna hoga

Thanks 
Let see how will they meet 
And also will she the job
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

Good geet left her evil fsmily waiting fr masneet meeting is maan maaneet married?

Let see are they married or not ðŸ˜•
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Will you be updating part 5 today?
T.Peru thumbnail

My Wife
Part. 5.

Geet slowly enter in KC she was scared also being she was lost in her thought she got bumped with someone so because of this her folder fell down also other person file also fell down they both sit down and pick up the papers but one her paper was held by that person who saw it and ask her.

P. Hello (Geet look at that girl whom she bumped then that girl said her) are you here for interview (Geet look at her and nodded her head then that girl said) okk so give me your certificates and come with me (Geet give her file that girl start to see and Geet also left behind here where they enter in room and she saw one men was taking the interview as the candidate left that girl said) Miss Geet sit here (then turn toward men who look at them and said him) Adi sir see this (she show her file, Adi also saw then they ask few questions from Geet which she answer them, and he turn toward girl who is not another than Meera and said her.

Ad. Meera are you sure she can handle the work and sir anger (that girl was not another then Meera who give smile to Adi and said him.

Me. Yes Adi sir I am sure see here academic work is great also she position holder and don't worry I will be there to help her (then she slowly said him in his ear) also she is not like Sasha mam who always droll over sir and move over sir hate those girls who all the time look at him and didn't pay attention to their work but she is not looking like this as she is simple girl and here we are finding Maan sir secretary also her eduction is fine for that (Adi nodded his head then turn toward Geet who was looking down then he said her.

Ad. Miss Geet (Geet was praying to god that she get the job and when she hear her name she look above saw that men give her small smile and said her) miss congratulations you got the job as our boss secretary (listening to this a big smile come on her face then Adi said her) so fill this form till then I can get your appointment latter (Geet nodded her head and start to fill the form then give to Adi and when he read he ask her shockingly) Ms I mean are you (Geet understand what he is trying to say so she said him.

G. Yes sir your thoughts are right I am married and my name is Mrs. Geet Maan Singh (Meera and Adi look at each other then Adi said her.

Ad. Okk Mrs. Singh wait for 10 minutes I will bring your appointment letter (saying this he left till them Meera give her certificate then said her.

Me. Congratulations Geet for your job (Geet smile at her then said.

G. Thank you mam so mam from when I can start my job (Meera like her nature then said her while giving her small smile.

Me. Actually Geet office will start from next month as this is the new branch here and if you are more hurry to start to do work then you can come and help me and Adi sir in our work that may help you in future to handle boss anger and let me introduce you fully I am Meera Sharma and I am also boss secretary also juniors architecture in Delhi main branch of KC so welcome to KC (Geet smile at her also she like her and said.

G. Thank you again mam and mam I will join from tomorrow as I want to learn so that in front of sir I don't do any mistake that cause boss angry on me (Meera smile at her also before she say Adi said her while enter in room.

Ad. That's great Mrs. Singh that you want learn more also we will wait for you (then giving her appointment letter he said) so see you sharp 9 (Geet nodded her head and left from there but there was big smile also happiness on her face that finally she get the job.

It's has been more than 2 months Maan Singh Khurana went to London now he is happy that his Dadi start talk little, also her report are giving him positive response that him more happy that his Dadi will get fine soon. He know now his work need him so after talking with dadi he went back as he know soon his dadi will come back to him. Today morning he come to Delhi, Meera also come back from Manali when she know MK is coming. Maan stay there in Delhi for one week completed his work and his stay was not good for Sasha as she daily get scolded from him that make Meera happy and in her heart she did dance. Yesterday with Meera, Maan went to Manali after finishing his work in Delhi

Where as Geet also happily start working in KC Manali branch, in these 2 months Meera and Adi were there to help her but last month when Meera went to Delhi Geet who was little reserved with Adi but after that she start to be friendly with him as she can see he is good and never harm or misbehave with her. They three become good friends also they went to Geet house where they enjoy food made by her also they went sightseeing in weekends. Adi and Meera help her in her work also tell her their boss MK short temper also his strict rules and listening to this she gulped her salvia that time she felt scared but also she understood that their boss is good person. They both had tell her that MK had achieved this by himself and listening to this she felt more respect for him. 

Precap.  1st meeting😉

Friends give feedback 
Thank you..

Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like& commented on previous parts 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
geet got job inkc manali 
geet become friend with meera n adi , all are enjoying together 
maan happy seeing progress in daadi's health
why geet introduce as married n mrs geet maan singh 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update 
Vidhi24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update dear.. So finally geet is settled and started her work.. Waiting to see maan's reaction seeing her
zida thumbnail
Nic pt
Geet get job
Geet married
And that to maan Singh
Is he is maan Singh khurana