Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
SHOT 4

Raman was shocked to know what Shagun did and decided to confront her. He settled on his bike and drove towards shagun's flat. 

He reached her society and then to her flat only to see her partying with her friends. Seeing raman, Shagun hugged him and said -hi jaan, I missed u so much. Why u took so much time to come back. 

Raman -tumne ishita ke saath kya kiya?? He asked straightly switching off the music. 

Shagun look at Raman and said -what's this ,Raman. U met me after so long and in place of taking about me, u r asking about her. Not fair. 

Raman -yeh mere sawaal ka jawaab nahi. Tell me tumne ishita ke saath aisa kyun kiya. Tumhe pata hai she tried to commit suicide. Woh mar sakti thi. 

Shagun -mari toh nahi naa. Yeh sab sirf drama tha. 

Raman -how can u be so insensitive, Shagun. 

Shagun -please, isme insensitive hone hi kya baat hai. Aur waise bhi main kuch nahi kiya tha. 

Raman -tumne uska video college mein play nahi kiya tha. Uske posters nahi lagwaye the. Tumhi ne yeh sab kiya hai, Shagun. And u did very wrong. I never expected this from u. How can u torture someone like this. Ek toh waise bhi humne uske saath itna galat kiya aur phir tumne iss tarah uski insult karwayi. U made fun of her love.

Shagun look at him and said -oh toh tumhe bura lag raha hai. Don't forget u r the one who did all this. Tumhe uske upar shart lagayi thi, u trapped her for ur bet. Maine kuch nahi kiya. She said making Raman shocked. 

Raman -actually it was my fault ki tumhare kehne par Maine itna galat kaam kiya. U know Shagun, I made a mistake and I will rectify it. Aaj ke baad mujhse milne ki koshish mat Karna, our relationship end here. He said making Shagun shocked. 

He start walking out of her house when shagun held his hand and said -tum toh naraaz ho gaye, Raman. Main toh mazaak kar rahi thi, yaa phir kaho, I was just checking u.she said making Raman look at her. 

Shagun -i do realise that what I did in heat of moment was wrong. I shouldn't have done this to ishita, aur uske liye maine usse maafi bhi maang li hai, on behalf of us. Aur usne hume maaf bhi kar diya. 

Raman -really, u r lying naa?? 

Shagun -ofcourse not baby, how can u even think of ur Shagun like that. Main Itni bhi insensitive nahi. Yes I was angry with her because she slapped u. And did all this, but jab mujhe meri galti ka ehsaas hua toh main maafi maangi usse. And she has such big heart that she forgave us. 

Raman -toh phir woh ruki kyun nahi?? 

Shagun -dont know, may be because she loves u and can't see u with me. 

Raman -tumne sach maafi maangi thi. 

Shagun -yes baby, don't u trust me?? 

Raman -then why u lied when I asked u earlier??

Shagun -actually I was scared. Ki Kahin tum gussa naa Karo that I asked for forgiveness. She slapped u naa. 

Raman -pagal ho kya, why would I. I was feeling guilty that she went through so much because of us. Glad u apologised. 

Shagun -and what was that, u were ready to break our relationship for that. I am hurt. 

Raman -sorry, but I couldn't think beyond her, her sadness because of us. Hume kisi ki takleef ka kaaran nahi banna chahiye. 

Shagun -yaa that's true. She said and hugged Raman while he too hugged her still thinking about ishita. 

Flashback end

Raman -shagun ne toh maafi maang li thi, but I never got that chance. But ab joh mujhe mauka mila hai, I will not let it go. Main ishita se jarur maafi mangunga. Chahe woh mujhe maaf kar yaa naa kare. Maaf toh kar dena chahiye, after all shagun has already apologised. He was thinking when his thoughts went to ishita. He smiled and said -kitni alag lagne lagi hai ishita. Pehle cute si lagti thi, ab mature ho gayi hai. Waqt kitna kuch badal deta hai. Itni badi business tycoon ho gayi hai. I am really happy for her. He was thinking and soon he slept thinking about ishita. 

Next morning, ishita got up at her usual time and got ready. She had her breakfast and went out to reach her office on time. 

Ishita came out of her house and went towards the lift only to see Raman standing there. 

She walked close to the lift and Raman said -i wanna talk with u. 

Ishita -but I don't wanna talk. She said and get into the lift. She pushed the button to go down when Raman entered the lift and said -please listen to me once, ishita.

Ishita wear her glares and said -i told u naa, I don't wanna talk. Saying so she looked away. 

Raman -ishita, I know I did very bad with u but please meri baat, he was saying when she said -when u know u did bad with me, then what u wanna talk?? 

Raman -i wanna apologise. 

Ishita -kyun, kis liye. Ab kyun,and u really think an apology can change everything. 

Raman -main aaj nahi ,hamesha se tumse maafi maangna chahta tha, but I didnt get a chance. Today I got chance toh socha aaj maafi maang loon. 

Ishita -yaa phir yeh socha ki Maine kal tumhe bachaya toh Aaj maafi maang loon. But it's not needed, kyunki woh Maine tumhare liye nahi kiya, it was for ur parent. Toh tumhe maafi maangne ki zarurat nahi. Saying so she was going as the lift got open when Raman held her by hand. She turned and glared him. He left her hand and said -why u d doing this to me, Shagun ne tumse maafi maangi thi toh tumne usse toh maaf kar diya tha, they why u r not forgiving me. 

Ishita -kya, Shagun ne, mujhse maafi maangi thi, yeh kab hua?? She said laughing on him. 

Raman look at her and said -nahi maangi thi kya??

Ishita -u know raman, tumhare saath yeh sab kyun hua pata hai. Coz u r an idiot. U really think Shagun can apologise.itna bhi nahi jaan paaye aaj tak shagun ko. Usne mujhse kabhi koi maafi nahi maangi. And this really don't make any difference ,kyunki woh maangti bhi toh bhi main usse maaf nahi karti. Aur ab toh mujhe ,naa uski maafi ki zarurat hai, naa tumhari. And one thing more, agar Shagun mujhse maafi maangti toh shayad main usse maaf kar deti but tumhe kabhi nahi. Coz u broke my heart, not her.u broke my trust not her.i trusted u Raman and like an idiot expressed my love infront of all, only to realise that I was a fool to love u. But I am not a fool anymore. Issliye naa mujhe tumhari maafi chahiye, naa kisi aur ki. Got that, so stop crossing my path. I really don't want to forgive u ever. She said and walked out of the building while Raman was shocked to know that Shagun never apologised to ishita and made him a fool. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it .

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy .
ISHADXIT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
I want to kill sagun
Eagerly waiting for next part
Update soon
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update n Raman is such a fool ...ab Kya hoga in dono ka jald khatam kro jhagra and narajgi
Yhmfan25 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Continue soon 
Waiting 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update 
ishu is right raman is a idiot how can he beleive shagun will actually apologise to any one
Raman deserves this treatment from ishu
Continue soon 
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome superb update di
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plz update soon Di 
Thanks for pm
varunike thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely. Just came across this and read all updates. Very nice.
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb nice fabulous update di
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
How can he trust her words when she did that
He is such a fool to trust that b***h