Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
   Hi friends back with new update. 

Shot 10

Mihika saw ishita from the door and decided " no ishu I will not let you do this injustice with your life . At least confess your love to RKB, may be he too loves you back but is not able to realise like initially you were denying . ".

She thought again " whatever you say , I will tell the truth to him and that to before you leave . Got that ."

Deciding so she tried to call Raman but he was busy on drinking and after that he was not in his senses to listen anything to anybody . Mihika kept trying till late but he never picked the call , she finally thought to talk to him next morning . On the other hand ishita had very little food and lays on bed pretending to sleep but actually sleep was too far from her , she was all lost in Raman and his memories ,his touches and his affection for her. Mihika too completed her work and went to sleep , deciding to talk to Raman before ishita leaves . On the other hand ishita tried a lot to sleep but couldn't, finally she got up and started writing letter to Raman .

Hi Raman ,

How are you , hope you are fine . Achche hi hoge , afterall you dong love me .you know the time I had spend with you is the most beautiful and precious time of my life. You must be thinking why I m writing a letter instead of coming to office. I wanna inform you that I m not coming to office from now and along with it I wanna inform you something else to you . I very well know that you are going to hate me a lot after knowing this but it's high time that you should know the truth . Yeah Raman I had a truth , the ishita you know is not real ishita , I mean to say that I m not that simple and naive ishita which you know but I m a sharp and shrwed girl , who came in your life with a motive . Yeah Raman I didn't bump into you but met you with a motive to enjoy my life with your money and also got successful in my motive . I very well knew your playboy nature and allured you with my beauty . You were enjoying me and I was enjoying your money but I never got to know that in this game when I actually fell for you . I know you are not going to believe this and even if you believe , it's not going to make any difference to you but still I wanna confess that I m madly and insanely in love with you. Bahut dhokha de diya hai aapko now I can't cheat you anymore that's why I m returning your money as I m not pregnant , the report was fake . I showed you a fake report just to know that how you react with this news . Actually I wanted to know that like I had started loving you did you too fell for me but listening to you , I realised that only I love you and my love will never be reciprocated, so I going away from you because I can't stay away being around you. I don't know how you are going to react with this but if possible forgive me . I love you Raman , I actually do. Sorry if you are hurt with my behaviour, ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dijiyega . One more thing ,I really wish that I would be pregnant with your child but unfortunately I m not that lucky .
            Good bye for always .
                            Yours and only yours ishita.

She completed the letter with tear filled eyes and started waiting for dawn . As she knew well that mihika will surely do something , she has decided to leave the house in early morning itself before she wake . And as she decided, ishita left the house at early morning, leaving the letter before mihika wake . 

Ishita was running while Raman was following her,calling her trying to stop her . But instead of stopping she was running more speedily , looking behind when Raman suddenly fell and ishita vanished from there. Raman shouted her name loudly and got up, he look here and there only to recognise that he is in his bed and was dreaming . He got bit relaxed realising it was a dream but next moment another fear engulfed him .The fear of loosing ishita , he thought everything and finally decided that he will not let go of her , he want her in his life at any cost. If not as his wife tgen as the mother of his kid but he want her in his life ,with him , in his house .

Thinking so he immediately left the bed and got ready to go to ishita's house . He freshend up in jiffy and went out of the house without having his breakfast or anything.  He drove towards her house as fast as possible and reached their soonish.
He didn't waited for lift and ran up climbing the stairs, he pressed the door bell but didn't get any response . He pressed the bell again but still non responded, he pressed the bell and kept it pressed till the time mihika opened the door . The moment she opened the door , he pushed her aside and ran to her room , but got surprised to see the room empty . He ran to balcony , then to washroom shouting her name , calling her that's when mihika reached the room , he saw her with questioning eyes, in answer to which she nodded her head negatively, stating that ishita is not there and forwarded the letter to him .He opened the letter and got shock of his life while tears made their way from his eyes , he pulled his hair in frustration and asked to mihika "why..why did you let her go,where she has gone , kahaan gayi wo mujhe chod kar ?"

M- banglore ,she told me that she will go to Bangalore. 

R- when , how she is going . When is her flight .

M- not flight but she is going by train .

Raman didn't told anything more and ran out of the house , mihika too followed him and said " I too wanna come with you ".

Raman nodded and let her come with him .He was driving fastly towards the railway station while mihika was go on narrating him the last night incident when she was convincing ishita to confess her love but she was scared of his reaction . He said with great regret," I was fool , it all happened because of me , if I would had accepted the baby ishita would had been with me today,so what she was not pregnant, we would had tried more , ek baar bas ek baar koshish to ki hoti , she had main bhi tumhara , sirf tumhara ho kar rehna chahta hota( ishita you should had tried once may be I too wanted to be your only yours).

Saying so he cried and increased the speed while mihika was surprised to see this side of him .

That's all for now , hope you all like this . Enjoy reading and do comment .

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Ishu left confessing her motive and her love for him on a letter
Raman want ishu in his life at any cost he realised his love for her
He ran towards her house but its late ishu is already left
He is searching for her 
Continue soon 

threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Raman saw dream
Ishita leaving him forever
Ishita write a letter and tell him everything
Raman he  became mad
Thanks for updating
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting update👏👏
Pls continue soon eagerly waiting
Thanks for pm
ISHADXIT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update superb 
So it's a dream of Raman 
I hope he will find her on time 
Eagerly waiting for next part
Update soonnn dii
Plzzz
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though it was some what expected from the teaser, I loved it.
Miku has done her job best.
Update soon.
Tq for pm.
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Hope they get her
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3