Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser!!...Can't wait to read it
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update di
Felt bad for ishu she had to go through so much just because of raman nd his stupid prank 
She wanted to face this situation nd said that they will not move away from that place 
Raman was guilty but still he need to learn a lesson 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice teaser di
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser Di...
Please continue soon...
Thank you...
Lovelyishra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser 
Update soon
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser di...shagun told ashok about ishra...now what will he do...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb teaser dear

Both are disgusting 

Update soon dear
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting teaser 
Ashok evil mind 
Thanks for the pm 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 3

Ishita wiped her tears for the nth time and said to herself all determined -i don't love him anymore and will never give him another chance to break me. Main strong hoon, bahut strong. Noone can break me again, koi bhi nahi. Phir chahe woh raman hi kyun naa ho. She said and opened her laptop to get herself busy. 

On the other hand, Raman got a slap from his father and he said -yeh karne humne tujhe college bheja tha. Sunn rahin hai toshiji, iss ladke ne kya kiya tha uss bechari ladki ke saath. Kuch kehna nahi chahengi apne puttar ko. 

Toshiji kept her hand on her head and said -kya kahun bhalla ji, Maine toh sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki hamara puttar aisa bhi kar sakta hai. Tune uss ladki se pyaar ka naatak kiya, sirf Ek shart ke liye.phir naa sirf uska dil toda balki uski feelings ka mazak bana diya sabke saamne, usse iss hadh tak tod diya ki usne suicide karne ki koshish ki. Yeh toh achchi hua usse kuch hua nahi, warna iss gunaah ki kya saza hoti aur kya maafi hoti, puttar. 

Raman cried hearing his mother and he said -i know I did much wrong with her but maa, saari galti meri nahi hai.jyada galti Shagun ki thi. He said holding toshiji's hand but she shrugged his hand. 

Raman -maa, suno toh. 

Toshiji -main kyun suno teri, aur mujhe kya lena dena ki Shagun ne kya kiya, mujhe iss baat ki takleef hai ki tune uss ladki ke saath kitna bura kiya, aur shayad issi baat ki saza tujhe aur hume mil rahi hai. U insulted her and now ur wife is insulting u. Kisi ki bhi beizatti bahut soch samajh kar karni chahiye puttar ji, kyunki yeh woh loan hai jiski bharpaayi interest le saath karni padti hai. U insulted her and now we r getting insulted in turn.aur woh bhali ladki, jab usse mauka mila tumhari insult hote dekh kar maze lene ka, toh she couldn't see it and stopped everyone. Itna hone ke baad bhi, she defended u. Tere character ki guarantee li. Soch kitna pyaar kiya hoga usne tujhse ki woh ab bhi tera bura nahi dekh paayi. She said almost crying making Raman look down in guilt. 

His parent went to their room shrugging Raman's hand leaving a guilty Raman behind. 

In ashok's house, Ashok and shagun were on bed enjoying their togetherness having champagne together when ashok said -but I am really sad, jaan. U must have made that Raman bhalla insulted. Uska mazaak banta toh bahut achcha hota. Uska muh kala toh hona hi chahiye tha. I am really disappointed. 

Shagun -i tried baby, Maine uss Mahila mandal ko issi liye bulaya tha, aur mera plan successful bhi ho raha tha but uss ishita ne sab bigaad diya. 

Ashok -ishita, who ishita??

Shagun -haan ek, hamare college mein thi. Raman se pyaar karti thi but Raman ne uska aur uske pyaar ka mazaak banaya tha. 

Ashok -kaise?? 

Shagun narrated how he bet on ishita and after she proposed him, how he insulted her. 

Ashok -then she must hate him, usne usse insult hone se kyun bachaya. 

Shagun -god knows, mujhe koi lena dena nahi usse aur raman se bhi. I love u and want to be in ur arms only. Stop thinking about that raman. She said and hugged ashok.he smiled and said -i love u too. He said to her but his mind was on ishita and Raman. 

Ashok -uss Raman ko badnaam karne ke liye hi toh tumhe phasaya hai, aise kaise uske baare mein sochna chod doon. I have to do anything to disqualify him for this tender and CEO of the year award.uski Itni beizzati karani hai mujhe business world mein ki, uska job bhi chala jaaye, uski position bhi aur uska attitude bhi. He thought and said -achcha Shagun, aaj toh nahi hua but kal kuch naya plan karte hai toh insult him. 

Shagun look at him and said -why u r so worried for him, tumhe main mil gayi, itna kaafi nahi hai kya?? 

Ashok kissed her and said -ofcourse hai, but jaan uski wajah se hum itni der se mile, iski saza toh usse milni chahiye naa. 

Shagun -ok, but karna kya hai?? 

Ashok -kal woh office jayega naa, wahan uske saath kuch kiya jaaye. 

Shagun -but kya?? 

Ashok thought for a while and said -dowry harassment ke liye police case. 

Shagun -fake case, won't it be risky. 

Ashok -kaisa risk, woh badnaam hoga tabhi toh tumhe easily divorce milega. 

Shagun -ok, will do that. 

Ashok -actually tum ghar jao,domestic violence ka bhi case kar dena. 

Shagun -domestic violence, usne toh mujhse kabhi unchi awaaz mein baat tak nahi ki hai. 

Ashok -so what, usne toh dowry bhi nahi maangi hai. Just say as I am saying, baaki main sambhalo lunga. 

Shagun -ok, but I don't wanna go back. They will taunt me unnecessarily. 

Ashok -then how u will file case for domestic violence, if u don't stay with me. 

Shagun -that I will look after, Main subah chali jaaungi. I don't wanna go to him now, he don't love me the way u do, just forget about him .lets get drown in our love. She said smiling and they got busy in making love. 

On the other hand, Raman was sitting near the balcony and was thinking about the past. Thinking about the day he insulted ishita and days followed by. 

Flashback

Ishita went out slapping raman while her eyes were filled and accusing him for breaking her heart ruthlessly making Raman guilty. 

Shagun -how dare she slap my boyfriend, I will teach her a good lesson. She said to which Raman said -nahi Shagun, humne galti kar di, uske pyaar ka mazaak bana kar achcha nahi kiya. I think we should apologise. 

Shagun -no ways, and stop thinking about her. Think about the things we can do with the money we won. She was saying but raman didn't heard her and went behind ishita. 

He ran out to stop ishita before she goes but she took the auto and went. Raman thought to follow her but got a call .

He tried to avoid it but stopped seeing his father's number. He picked the phone and got to know that his grandfather passed away and he had to go there asap. 

He look at the auto in which ishita has gone ,even thought to follow her, but then turned to his room to get his luggage packed and finally he left for his native. 

He stayed there for a fortnight .he tried to call ishita but she blocked him. He asked his friends about ishita but none told him about ishita's misery and finally after a fortnight when he reached college and went to apologise, he got to know how she was being made fun off because of her love confession. And how she tried to commit suicide and finally her parent took her away. 

He got shocked hearing what Shagun did to ishita and decided to confront her for the same. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy.