Plz updt soon
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
update soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -this updt is specially for lovelyishra, who wanted this update soon. Enjoy. 

SHOT 2

Soon ishita was out of sight but raman was still standing there thinking about the ishita, he knows. 

Raman -yeh kitna badal gayi hai, and it's for good. Achcha lagaa usse aise dekh kar. At least she got over that prank, that insult. Ab saamne aa gayi hai toh main apni galti ki maafi bhi maang lunga. Kuch hoga toh nahi but I will be over with this guilt. He thought and walked towards his house. 

Ishita's parent were looking at each other thinking to talk to ishita but they couldn't say a word and reached their flat. Ishita opened the apartment and they went inside. 

Ishita look around and said -pretty good house. Amma, koi help hai. 

Amma -abhi nahi kanna, koi help abhi aaye nahi hai. U want something?? 

Ishita -coffee.

Amma-tum freshen up ho jao, main banati hoon. 

Ishita nodded and went inside. 

Appa -kitni badi galti ho gayi humse. Itni mushkil se ishita apne past se baahar aayi thi, aur humne usse uske paas dhakel diya. 

Amma -agar pata hota ki yeh raman yahan rehta hai, toh yeh apartment lete hi nahi. 

Appa -abhi bhi der nahi hui hai, we can change it. 

Amma -good idea, but pehle ishu se puch le. Main coffee lekar aati hoon, then we will talk about it to ishu. She said and went to make coffee. 

On other hand, ishita went to washroom and close her eyes only to get flashes of the time she spend with raman. And then his ugly truth, followed by the embarassment sge faced. 

Main tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon, Raman, yahin bola tha naa iss chashmish ne, hahaha. 

Ishita closed her ears remembering how everyone made fun of her and her feelings including raman and Shagun. 

Ishita wiped the single tear fell off her eyes and said -i hate u, Raman. I hate u. Mainw tumse pyaar kiya tha aur tumne mere pyaar ka tamasha bana diya, and see today u became a tamasha urself. Sach hai, karma is a bitch. She said and walked her face many times to forget everything. 

After ten minutes, Ishita came out washing her face and settled beside her parent. She start sipping her coffee while her parent were sitting next to her elbowing each other to say something. 

Ishita observed them and said -amma, appa, aap log kuch kehna chahte hai, agar haan toh please boliye and stop doing this as if u r afraid of talking with me. I am ur daughter, koi Hitler nahi hoon. 

Amma and appa look at each other and finally appa said -if u want we can shift from here. 

Ishita look at them and said -kyun?? It's a nice house, it's good to be here. 

Amma -but raman hai yahan, u must not feel comfortable being around him. 

Ishita -logon ke liye apna raasta badalna maine bahut pehle hi chod diya hai. Aur waise bhi bhaagne walon ke liye puri duniya kam pad jaati hai. So we r not going anywhere, we will live here only. 

Appa -but kanna, woh raman hai. 

Ishita -aur main ishita, ishita iyer. Who don't love him anymore.so it's decided we will live here only. 

Amma-tum Chennai wapas nahi jaana chahti?? 

Ishita -itni mehnat karke apna kaam yahan shift kiya hai, ab aap chahti hai main wapas chali jaun. U really want me to go away. 

Appa -nahi kanna, hum tumhe bas khush dekhna chahte hai. 

Ishita -i am happy, appa. Seeing u two proud of me, I am happy. 

Amma -but raman, 

Ishita -usse pyaar karna meri galti thi, uspar airbaar karke bewakoofi ki thi. But ab naa main galti karungi. Naa bewakoofi. I am over him. I am strong, I am strong enough to take every pain and emerge stronger. She said holding her mother's hand making her parent smile. 

Appa -we r really proud of u, kanna. 

Ishita hugged her parent and said -i love u, appa-amma. 

After sometime, 

Ishita -amma, aaj dinner mein curd rice banao naa, kitni bhi koshish kar loon. I can't make curd rice like u. 

Amma -sure kanna. 

Ishita -i am going to work, don't disturb me. Kal Ek bahut jaruri presentation hai. 

Appa -amma nodded saying OK and she went inside. She closed door of her room and settled down to complete her work but the memories of past time was haunting her. She was shrugging thinking about the past but she was remembering it again and again, and finally she closed her laptop and start remembering the time she met Raman. 

Flashback

Six years ago, Ishra use to study in same college. Both were doing MBA, both were in first year of MBA. Raman was handsome and dashing,the heartthrob of the college while ishita was a simple girl.she was among the topper while Raman was also good but his company was bad. 

Ishita liked him from the very first day due to his charming looks but raman was oblivious of her feelings. Shagun was the diva of the college and as soon as she entered the college, whole college was behind her including raman. And finally both got into relationship. Ishita got heart break knowing about Raman and shagun's relationship. But soon she was OK with it, as she knows well that Raman and she, don't have any compatibility. 

Ishita was busy in her studies when one day raman came to her and start talking to her. At first she was confused but then got to know that Shagun left raman for another girl. Raman was heart broken and ishita can feel his pain. She consoled him and soon they became good friends. 

Ishita's feeling start growing for him, as he too started admiring her and they were spending much time with each other. 

Ishita was confident that Raman is in love with her and start waiting for his confession. But got to know from one of his friend that Raman is scared of confessing his love as he was already in relationship. So ishita decided to propose him herself. 

On Valentine's Day,they went out for candle light dinner. Seeing an apt time, she proposes him and next moment all his friends came along with Shagun. 

All burst into laughter and ramam said -maine kaha tha naa, Raman bhalla apne charm se kisi ko phansa sakta hai. Chahe woh chasmish ishita hi kyun naa ho. He said making ishita shocked. 

Shagun -kasam se raman, u r too good. Maine socha nahi tha ki tum shart jeet jaoge. She said making ishita more shocked. 

Raman -main jeet gaya naa shart, now give my money. He said and all his friends start giving him money while ishita was just standing like a statue there. 

After collecting money, Raman went to ishita and said -sorry chasmish, bas shart thi. I had to do this to win it. He was saying when she slapped him. 

Raman hold his cheek and she went from there looking at him with accusing eyes. 

Shagun -how dare she, mere boyfriend ko maara, now see what i will do. She said while Raman was still looking at the direction where ishita went. 

Next day, ishita reached college with a heavy heart and was shocked to see her pics of proposing raman all over the walls, on notice board and everywhere it could be. Even the video of her proposing raman was playing on canteen's TV, on class room screens. 

Soon it spread like fire, everyone started making fun of ishita. Anywhere she goes, all start imitating her words she said to Raman and make fun of her. At first she tried to adjust with it thinking it will end after sometime but sadly it was just increasing. She start getting depressed with the everyday's teasing and finally one day, she slit her wrist. 

Her parent got the news and took her with them. She spend three months in her home trying to get over the insult she got just because of loving Raman. Her parent was with them always. 

After three months, she again started working hard for getting admission in MBA and soon she got admission in new college and she did her MBA. 

After MBA, she took loan on her certificate and started a business of her own.

She worked hard for three years and today she is one of the most successful entrepreneur of the Asian business world. 

She use to live alone in Chennai while her parent were living in Delhi. After much insistence, ishita finally came to Delhi to live with them and met Raman after six long years. 

All the insult she went through because of him got fresh in her mind but this time she is not ready to get shattered but she is ready to fight against all and win. 

Flashback end

Ishita -bahut insult sahi hai Maine tumhari wajah se raman, but not anymore. Naa hum meri zindagi ka hissa ho aur naa hi kabhi hoge. She said determined and wiped the tears which was lowly freely remembering the insult and pain she endured due to him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy .
princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Poor ishu suffered alot
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part but jo bhi ishita ke saath hua in past was really pain ful now waiting for next part n pls update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Poor ishitha
So disgusting
Want to how he felt what she gone through because of him
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-