Interesting prolong
Ishita wants a peaceful place to live
Raman shagun were happening couple of their college
Ishita wants to be happy but is sad seeing the happenings
Update soon
Ishi-10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
woah! that was shocking yet surprising... jaldi update kro... mere pet mein ab gudgudi ho rhi hai
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Di plss start this soon
I know that you have many things pending stories and updates
But i just cant wait to read this one
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -another new ts, for cooldilkaur aka dilpreet. Hope u all enjoy it. I know I have started many in recent time but don't worry, I will end too some. For now enjoy. 

SHOT 1

Ishita look at Raman and then at his families. She wore her spects and thought -joh ho raha hai hone do, may be he deserve that only. Thinking so she turn to go but stop seeing shagun smirking. 

Ishita -may be raman yeh insult deserve karta ho, but Shagun yeh khushi deserve nahi karti. She just not deserve any kind of happiness. I have to stop this. Thinking so she again turned and saw a lady was about to paint Raman's face black. She went close to them and hold her hand making everyone look at her.

Ishita -what r u doing, stop it right away. 

Lady -kaun hai tu,aur teri himmat kaise hui hume rokne ki. Hum Mahila morcha wale hai aur iss aurat ke liye insaaf karne aaye hai. 

Ishita -aap joh bhi ho but u don't have any right to trouble someone like this, u can't embarrass someone like this, so stop all this right now, or else I have to call the cops. 

Shagun came forward and said -kaisi aurat ho tum, aise logon ko bacha rahi ho. Arey they were torturing me for dowry. Agar Maine protest nahi kiya hota toh yeh log mujhe maar chuke hote. Tumhe samajh mein bhi aa raha hai kuch. She said faking tears when ishita said -main sab jaanti hoon, aur mujhe sab samajh mein aa raha hai. I exactly donr know why u r doing so, but itna jaanti hoon ki raman dahej lene walo mein se nahi hai aur naa hi uske parent. Aur sabse badi baat, I know u too well, Shagun. Ki tum kitni badi dramebaaz ho.so it will be better if u stop ur drama ,or else I have my own ways to do so. She said making everyone look at her. 

Raman and Shagun was shocked listening their name from a complete stranger.

Shagun -tum kaun ho?? 

Ishita -that's not important, important yeh hai ki tum abhi yeh tamasha khatam karo, yaa phir main tumhara pardafaash kar dungi. 

Shagun got scared hearing her as she don't know who is the girl and what exactly she knows about her. Seeing her getting scared, a lady said -u don't worry, hum hai tumhare saath. Isse koi nahi bacha payega. 

Ishita -bacha toh koi Aap logon ko nahi payega, jab yeh log sahi aur yeh Shagun galat saabit hogi. Tum sabko jail mein dalwaungi aur tumhare ngo ka licence bhi cancel karwaungi for torturing an innocent family. Agar nahi chahti aisa ho, then just leave them and go. 

Lady -ho tum kaun, aur kya samajhti ho khud ko. Kya naam hai tumhara?? Police ho, yaa law??

Ishita -naa main police hoon, aur naa hi law, but itni taqat rakhti hoon ki sab kuch mere ishaare par chalte hai. Ishita iyer,lshita iyer is my name, I think my name is enough to tell u what I can do with u all . She said making everyone scared while Raman and Shagun got shocked hearing her name. 

Raman -yeh ishita hai, woh ishita. He thought remembering his deeds while Shagun too was shocked seeing the much changed ishita. 

Lady -ishita iyer, the famous business tycoon. 

Ishita -yes, the one who brought revolution in business world. Mera rasookh toh jaanti hi hongi aap log. Do u all want me to try it?? She asked and all left bhalla's hand. They said sorry to ishita and went out without saying a word. 

Ishita wore her spects and turn to go when shagun said -kyun bachaya raman ko, he was the one who insulted u. Phir tumne kyun bachaya usse, do u still love him?? 

Ishita -pehli baar, maine raman ko nahi bachaya, uske parent ko bachaya hai aur dusri baat, mujhe purani galti dohrane ki aadat nahi. Woh ishita koi aur thi jiska mazaak banaya tha tum logon ne. This is a different ishita, an updated version. She said and turn to go. When Toshiji hold her hand and said -thank u puttar, mujhe nahi pata mere puttar ne tere saath kya kiya hai, but really thank u. Tune hume beizzat hone se bacha liya. Agar aaj hum ruswa ho jaate, toh shayad dobara kabhi sar uthane ki himmat nahi kar paate. 

Ishita hold her hand and said -kisi ke beizzat karne se izzat kam nahi hoti, aunty ji. Balki khud mein housla aa jaata hai,khud ko uncha uthane ka. Don't let anyone make u look down, kyunki jab tak aapki nazar unchi hai, aap unche ho.aur agar aap galat nahi toh kabhi naa kabhi aapko khud ko sahi prove karne ka mauka mil hi jayega.mujhe nahi pata ki aap  logon ki zindagi mein kya problem hai. But itna zarur bolna chahungi, ki problem aapke iraadon se badi nahi ho sakti. Aap please ghar jaiye, every thing will fall in place itself.it may take sometime but soon everything will be fine. She said softly making toshiji nod smiling. 

Mr bhalla too thanked her and ishita just smiled to him. Raman was coming to talk to her when she turn to go. 

Raman -ishita, 

Ishita -not interested. Saying so she was going when Raman said -suno toh, ishita. 

Ishita -told u, not interested. She said and walked towards the building. Her parent walked behind her and Mr and Mrs bhalla too walked towards their house. 

Shagun -dimaag kharab hai iss ladki ka,but I care a damn. She said and walked out of the society while Raman was just standing there looking at ishita and Shagun one by one,and thinking what he has done to his life. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated first shot, enjoy .
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow superb start
ishita hate raman and shagun
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail