maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb teaser dear

Update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter 

Ishita had planned to trap Raman but now it seems she herself is getting trapped
as she gets excited by his touch , it also seems like she enjoys been with him working
with him too 
waiting to see what will this trip bring to them 
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting teaser
continue soon
taahir004 thumbnail
A Fascinating Teaser 

Will be waiting for the chapter
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 7

Next two days were super busy for ishra as Raman was conducting all the meetings of upcoming week whike ishita was busy in making his schedule and completing his pending works . After two days they flew to Singapore together and landed on Singapore airport after few hours . They hired a cab and reached the hotel where their booking was done . They went inside and asked for their booking telling his name . The receptionist checked on her computer then gave him only one key . Ishita asked and my room keys .

R- you are staying with me .

I- you mean we are staying in same room .

R- why would I spend money when we actually have to stay in same room .

I- did you wrote our name as Mr and Mrs Raman bhalla .

R- nope our original name ,here nobody bothers ,who you are .?

I- ok , achcha tell me when is meeting .?

R- after two days .

I- kya ? after two days ,then why we are here so early .

R- I think you are not that innocent that I have to tell you everything . I hope you get me ,here non will disturb us .

I- humm .

Saying so she became silent and both walked towards their room .Raman opened the room , they entered together while ishita got awestruck seeing the room .it was not room but suite , she scanned the whole room then went to balcony and was so excited to see the place . She turned to Raman and asked " it's so beautiful sir , we have two days in hand, will explore Singapore in these two days ".

R(making a dirty face)- no sweetheart we will explore each other in these two days .
We will not go anywhere in these days but will spend all the day in this room as I want  to admire your beauty rest we have much days to admire the this place beauty.

Ishita didn't know what she would say , she was having a mix feeling,she was excited
for the happenings but at the same time she was nervous too .It was the first time she will be so close to any man . Till now she was firm in her decision of making money from him but now she was bit confused that weather she should take such huge step or not . She was still lost in her thoughts when she felt his strong arms around her waist .She got nervous noticing him so close to him while he started roaming his hands freely on her body . She couldn't stop herself to get lost in his touches and closed her eyes while he continued pleasuring her . It's not that they were not so close ever but today she knows that there is no chance of stopping and he will surely complete his motive of taking her. She was being nervous and unsure with this step of her but she couldn't deny him as he has fulfilled all her monetary needs for which she had joined him .

She was lost in her thoughts while Raman was busy in caressing and pressing her body. Soon she too forget everything and started enjoying his touches, she turned to him and he started kissing her , that's when  there was a knock at the door . He made a dirty face and went to open the door , it was the waiter who had brought coffee and snacks for them . He took it inside and closed the door , both had their coffee together talking randomly then after completing their coffees Raman pulled ishita in his lap . She looked at him and spoke " I m not stopping you but you can do it in night also why are you in so much hurry , can't you wait for sometimes.".

R- are you mad, do you actually think that I can stop myself till night when you are alone in this room that to I knew very well that non will disturb us.Come na , don't worry I will not force you but will give you such pleasure that you yourself will not leave me .

He spoke nibbling her earlobe, she didn't argued anymore , closed her eyes and let him lead . Soon he removed her top and started kissing her bare back , she at first was just letting him kiss her but soon started enjoying . He pinned her down in couch and start kissing her. She tilted her head aside , giving him more access of her bare shoulder . He slide down the strip of her garment and started kissing her jawline. He removed her garment to have a glance to her milky skin while she pulled him  closer to cover her semi nude position body. He went close to her and took her lips in his and started kissing her hungrily while she too responded him back with equal passion. Both were kissing each other hungrily when he broke the kiss and went down. He took her peak in his mouth and start sucking it while she moaned high in pleasure adding fire to his already burning desire . She crossed her hands arpund his body while he start chewing her front mercilessly. Both were lost in enjoying their togetherness when he removed rest of their cloths . He look at her and noticrd that she was all lost in him. He got up from the couch and took her to her room chewing her lips . He placed her in bed and climbed on her while she pulled the cover over them . He settled himself on her and started dropping wet kisses all over her body, she started moaning his name in pleasure pulling him more into her while he made place between her legs and entered her breaking her virginity.  She winced in pain and tried to push him but he stopped and started kissing her , she became normal in few minutes and he started rocking slowly , for few minutes she just let him do closing her eyes tightly but started enjoying after sometimes,soon both started rocking together in sync and finally ended up after their release . Raman dropped himself on her while she hugged him tight for sometimes then her hold got loose. They remain in same position for sometimes then Raman asked " how was it, did you enjoyed ".

I- it was painful .

R-  koi nahi , it was your first time that's why , next time it will be pleasure .

Saying so he started kissing her again, soon both got turned on and got lost in their pleasure world .

That's all for now , hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part enjoy reading