Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

I Own You

Part. 5.

Maan smirk listening to them that they agreed for deal but Geet was shock as again her hope was broken by her family also tears fall from her eyes as just for money her family sold her as she know they hate her but as this much they can sold her to another person in the name of marriage also again her heart felt weak she slowly move and start to do her work then thought.

G. Why Geet why are you thinking like this as when you know your life is not your own as your family had own it they can do whatever with you also they can sold you like they had done from get ridding of you (she is felling helpless thinking of this but then smiling sadly on her herself but and then other side Maan said them.

M. Okk then day after tomorrow I will get marry to your sister then I will give you money also with that deal will be sign so if you want you can discuss with munshi jii (saying this he left all were amazed with his nature. Handa's men ask munshi jii about him who told him who he is it was shock for them but they were happy that they are getting much money. It was night time Geet was sitting in her room looking at her mother picture but come out of thought when her step mother Pummi enter in her room then said her.

P. Geet get ready tomorrow all will come and day after tomorrow you are getting married (before Pummi could leave Geet slowly and in lower voice also first time said to her mother.

G. Maa I will do everything what you will say but I don't want to leave you all please don't marry me (listening to this Pummi was angry and she move toward her and slap her then said her holding her hairs tightly.

P. If more than day you will stay here I will burn all yours mothers memories so you want this (Geet who didn't felt the much pain of slap but her heart bleed when her Pummi said she burn all her mother memories but then Geet said her.

G. No no maa please (Pummi smirk at her as she know her mother things are her weakness then said her)

P. So get married and get lost from here also never come back here Okk (saying this she left Geet but then said her) aur haan always remember that do what ever your husband say, never say no to him as he will not forgive you like we forgive you also if he beat you then take his punishment happily without saying him anything and most importantly if he touch you or love you never stop him as only husband had right to touch his wife also if you will stop him touching you then he will leave you which can bring shame on your father and mother name which you want (Geet was shocking listening to her but then nodded her head in no then Pummi said) then let him touch you and let him do what ever he want to do with you  Okk so what if it's loving hurt you or give you pain (saying this she went away but her child heart is scared listening to this then she hug her mother picture tightly and because of tiredness she slept immediately.

Other side Adi was shock after knowing his Maan sir marriage that with teenager girl who is still 17 years old but he know he can't say him anything as his boss didn't like this but he and munshi Jii stop their discussion when Maan come then they start to discuss something with them and after discussing Maan left but leaving both Adi and munshi Jii in shock. Maan went to his room there he make drink for himself then relaxingly sitting on the bed while having coffee he thought.

M. I know marrying you will be my best decision as you will be like a blank paper and there I can write anything I want and I know you are still small to get married but don't worry I will fulfill your every dreams which you never had thought also first I have to trained you according to me so that you will do what ever I want also never question me anything and soon I will own you as no one will have right on you except me (he smirk thinking of this then went to sleep.

Next morning Geet did all the work but now it was evening time she was around by women that was making her scared as all were looking at her also in front of them Pummi was showing her fake love, as all the village know that Geet is getting married so now her filled hands and foot are filled with mehendi also in front of them she tried to smile but only her heart knows how much scared she is also if anyone can see in her eyes then there is lots of pain, later she packed her bag as it was small bag where she kept clothes also her mothers memories as that are reason she is alive also she want to stop all this but she know no one stop her marriage as tomorrow someone will own her. Another side all the Maan was busy in his work and it was night time when Adi come give him something also seeing the things Maan smirk and said.

M. Tomorrow these things you will give you my too wife as she will wear these all things in our weeding (Adi nodded his head and left from there.

Next day after finishing his daily routine Maan left to Geet house with Adi and munshi Jii but in Handa house Geet was ready as bride as all the village were shock to see her wedding dress which was fully heavy including her jewellery, her step mother was jealous seeing this but she can't do anything as all villagers were there in house also she was showing her fake love to Geet and telling her what to do and what to not also all women were praising her that how rich her would be husband is.

All were talking but Geet was sitting like a statue who doesn't have any wish also let them make her ready also kept listening to their conversation. Later she was called down where she was made sit with her would be.

Friends give feedback

Thank you...

T.Peru thumbnail
Geet view

May be her family hurt her 
But still she love them so what if they are her family
Image result for drashti dhami crying gif as madhubala

T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😊😊
T.Peru thumbnail
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Pariii i have started to read this
Geet is only 17
She is manhandled n tortured by her family
She is bearing everything silently
Just to be with her family
Maan came to buy land which is owned by geet
He is thinking about dadis last wish to get married
N seeing geet he decides she will be perfect
As she doesnt voice out anything
But maan will keep her happy than her own family
What if he gave a crore to them
Maan is like a jackfruit which they dont know
Nice part

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice episode 👍🏼
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
geet is very much hurt seeing her family sold her for money 
on her request  pami told that she will burn her mother's thing which are with her 
geet dint know that this marriage will change her life in positive way
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dramatic update loved geet was shocked and scared how her own family sold her off to a toatal stranger just for money she was begging her mom but her step mom too blinded in her greed jst didnt care of geet and force her to get ready telling her that if her husband leaves her she would bring shame to her family here maan is the only person who is happy as he got geet all fir himself whom he mould according to him geet unawae of what her fate brings fro her gettig ready for marriage without any emotions
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome and Painful Chapter 

Geet feels that she loves her family yet they hate her and now 
they selling her off to marriage 
she is scared as she is only a teenager , while Maan feels that he will own 
Geet he fufill all her dreams but he will also make her to be what he wants her to be
her step mother tells her about her husband and his rights and all this just makes Geet much more scared 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What
Geet wants to live with them
Maan wants Geet to train Ac to him
All r using her
No body is thinking what she wants