Its a Lovely and Interesting Teaser 
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Will be in wait for the chapter 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 11

Ishita was sitting in the hall sipping her evening tea when Raman came and said settling beside her -akele akele chai. Mujhe nahi dogi.

Ishita -arey I was waiting for u to get up but jab Aap nahi uthe toh maine apne liye bana li. Main abhi aapke liye bana kar laati hoon. Saying so she was going when he hold her hand and said -baad mein bana lena, abhi toh hai ussi mein kaam chala lete hai. 

Ishita -but yeh meri juthi hai, I have already drink some tea from it. 

Raman -so what, tu bhi toh meri hai. Let's share. He said and start sipping the tea taking it from her. She was about to sit on the couch when he pulled her to himself and make her sit in his lap. 

Ishita -how r u feeling now?? 

Raman -good, actually very good. I think tumhare pyaar ki medicine ne kaam kar diya. 

Ishita smiled and said -glad u r fine. I don't like when u fell sick. 

Raman -itna pyaar karti ho, ki mujhe takleef mein nahi dekh sakti. But I love to fall sick kyunki jab tu meri care karti hai. I just love it. He said smiling and start sipping his tea while she was looking at him thinking to talk to him and finally said -raman. 

Raman look at her and said -haan. 

Ishita -mujhe kuch baat karni hai. 

Raman -bolo naa.

Ishita -woh actually I was thinking, she said and gave a pause. 

Raman -what u were thinking?? 

Ishita -woh actually, woh actually, she was fumbling with words when his phone rang. He smiled seeing the number and picked the phone. 

Raman -hi yaar, kaisa hai. Tu toh bhool hi gaya mujhe. Oh really, of course I will come, kab hai, OK achcha achcha.haan main jarur aaunga. Haan baba maa-papa ko le kar aaunga. Congo yaar, OK bye. He talked and then hung the call smiling. 

Ishita -kiska phone tha, kahin jaa rahe hai kya aap. She asked the moment raman hung the call. 

Raman -haan, mere dost abhi ki engagement hai. Mujhe jaana hoga.but don't worry, I will be back soon. 

Ishita smiled and said -woh toh mujhe pata hai ki aap jaldi aa jayenge, but ab aapke bina rehne ki aadat nahi rahi. Don't know how I am going to live without u. 

Raman caressed her hair and said -i too don't wanna live without u jaan, but dost ki sagai hai, jaana toh hoga hi. 

Ishita -main bhi saath chalun. After all aapko apne parent se baat bhi toh karni hai hamare baare mein. She said looking at Raman. 

Raman -tum bhi saath?? 

Ishita -haan naa, mujhe bhi aapke parent se milne ke mann hai. Actually I was trying to tell this only ki ab actually aapko apne parent se baat karna chahiye. Raman we r together from last four months. Inn mahino mein hum bahut hi kareeb aa gaye hai, mujhe lagta hai ab aapko apne parent ko mere baare mein pata dena chahiye. May be they will not like me as I am elder to u. And u have to convince them. All this will take time.my age of marriage is going, I want to settle down in my life. Aap apne parent ko ready kar lijiye then we can marry. She said in a go while he was just listening to her.

Ishita -kya, kuch toh boliye, Aap kya soch rahen hai??

Raman -yahin soch raha hoon ki tum kitni sochti hoon. They r my parent, I know them well. They love me way too much. Bachpan se  le kar aaj tak maine joh chaha hai. Woh mujhe mila hai. Tu bhi meri unn chahat mein se ek hai, maa -papa tujhe kabhi mana nahi karenge. Aur tum toh Itni achchi ho how can anyone ever deny for u. 

Ishita-but phir bhi, mujhe darr lagta hai. I don't wanna loose u, aapko kho kar main reh nahi paaungi. 

Raman -tu mujhe khoyegi hi nahi. Aur rahi baat tumhe le jaane ki. I can take u with me but the problem is, I don't want maa-papa to meet u just like that ,arey u r so special.i will introduce u to them in a grand way. Jab yeh project pura hoga aur woh log yahan aayenge,then I will introduce u to them. Bas do mahine ki baat hai, mera project khatam ho jayega and I will introduce u to maa-papa, phir bajenge dhol-taashe and we will get married .itna intezaar kar sakti ho naa. He asked to which she nodded smiling. 

Raman -good, toh let me go and attend this function alone. Phir main wapas aaunga, will complete my project and then we will be together forever. 

Ishita nodded and hugged Raman tight. He too hugged her tight. 

Next day, Raman went to his house leaving ishita alone. Though ishita was trying to be strong but his absence was bothering her too much. She was missing him too much and went to his room to get some solace. She hugged one if his shirt and slept hugging it taking his fragrance. 

On the other hand, Raman reached home and saw his mother was busy in kitchen work. He hugged her from back and said -hi senorita, I am back. 

Toshiji turned to him and said -arey puttar, tu aa gaya. Changa kiya. I was missing u so much. 

Raman -maine bhi aapko bahut miss kiya, maa. 

Toshiji -achcha tera kaam kaisa chal raha hai. 

Raman -bahut hi achcha, Ek baar yeh residential area develop ho jaaye then ur son will also be a huge businessman like ur husband. 

Toshiji -unke jaisa kyun,tu apne papa se bhi bada banna. Achcha bata, kuch gift socha hai abhi aur uski fiancee ke liye. 

Raman -usse bhi gift dena padega, he said smiling only to get a light slap from Toshiji. 

Raman -socha toh nahi hai but kuch achcha hi denge. 

Toshiji -lets go to shopping and pick something good for them. 

Raman -ok, chalte hai. But before that, kuch khila de maa. I am hungry.

Toshiji -arey mera bachcha bhookha hai, OK u go and freshen up. Phir chalte hai. 

Raman said ok and went to freshen up.

Raman was in shower when his phone rang which is in his jacket, and jacket was laying carelessly on the couch in the drawing room. 

Toshiji heard the ringtone and looked for the phone. She realised that the soubd is coming from his jacket. She took out the phone and tried to read the name but the letters were blurry as she wasn't wearing her spects. With much difficulty, she read jaan and got shocked. She was about to pick the call but it got disconnected. She tried to redial the number but the phone was locked. She tried to open the phone when Raman took phone from her and said -kya kar rahi ho ,maa ??I asked for food and u r looking into my phone. 

Toshiji -jaan kaun hai, yeh jaan kaun hai. Raman sach sach bol, tera kisi ke saath chakker chal raha hai. 

Raman -kya maa, kuch bhi bolte ho.mera kisi ke saath chakker nahi chal raha, aur koi jaan nahi hai. It's hanna, Mr hanna, my client. Aap chasma toh pehente nahi ho but talking nonsense. 

Toshiji -nahi, I don't believe u. Phone khol kar dikha mujhe. 

Raman switch off his phone and said -lo dekh lo. Oh shit yeh toh bandh ho gaya. Discharge tha hi, ab isse dekhte rahiye. Mujhe kuch khaane ko mat dijiye. I am hungry maa,ek toh itne din baad aaya hoon and u r doing jasoosi in place of showering ur love on me. He said making an innocent face. 

Toshiji -aisa kuch nahi hai puttar. I got little worried reading jaan. Main nahi chahti tu kisi ke saath bhi phanse. Hum teri shaadi tay kar rahe hai, inke business partner ki beti ke saath. She said cupping 
Raman's face making him shock to no end. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishra are happy together but Toshiji just gace him a shocking news
Worried about how will they tell their parents now
Hope Ishita does not misunderstand him
Continue soon
tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Oh  god bhallas wanted to fix Raman marriage,now what happened to Ishita.poor girl.hope Raman cannot stretch the matter and told them about Ishita as soon as possible
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update
ishu is insecure she wants to settle in life
Raman assured her he will introduce her to his parents after his project completion
dont know why but getting negative vibes hope raman will tell his parents about ishita before everything goes out of his hands
continue soon
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its vebeautif update
Raman marriage going to fixed
Hope raman tell his parents before its going huge
Thanks for updating