harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This param will never change
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Start 

Raman and Ishita gets their marriage registered but the sad part is 
that both Mr and Mrs Bhalla have not accepted Ishita they just doing everything 
for their unborn grand child 
while I feel bad for both Raman and Ishita he is not at fault anywhere but he is making sure
that Ishita is happy and his innocence in all this is really great while she is so helpless at the moment

Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Nice teaserr
Thanks for the pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Teaser 

Its so sad seeing Ishita's situation there is no one for her in the Bhalla house 
to treat her with respect 
and now even Param has started with his cheap tricks 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 2

Ishita was lost in her thoughts when they reached bhalla. Toshiji opened the door and went inside taking Raman along while ishita was waiting inside the car for toshiji to come and welcome her, but no-one came in while she heard toshiji shouting -u wanna sit all day in the car only. 

Ishita looked out of the window and saw the mansion was just like always, no decoration was there, neither anything to welcome a newly wed. She came out looking around when Toshiji said -ander aa jao. 

Ishita -aise hi?? 

Toshiji -toh kya tumhare liye dhol nagade bajwaun.

Ishita -but u were saying that u have to arrange for my welcome. 

Toshiji-toh kya kehti that I don't wanna welcome my daughter in law, bhale hi tum mere ghar ki bahu banne layak nahi ho, but the truth is that u r my daughter in law, toh thoda dikhawa karna padta hai. 

Ishita -yahin karna tha toh mere amma -appa ko kyun bulaya. 

Toshiji -maine unhe yahan aane ke liye nahi kaha. Unhe khud samajh jaana chahiye that they should not try to be cordial with us, kyunki hamara koi mel nahi, but they didn't understand, toh humne unhe drop kara diya. Auto stand tak, ab woh apne ghar pahunch jayenge. Ab tumhara sawaal jawaab khatam ho gaya ho toh ander aao. I don't want any scene infront of my mansion. She said and went inside. 

Ishita look around and entered the mansion like everyday,here she was expecting toshiji to at least welcome her as new bride but sadly no-one is interested in welcoming her. She entered the mansion just like she had entered any other day. She felt like she is a still caretaker to Raman not their daughter in law. 

She look around and saw the mansion was same as before. No decoration, no lights, nothing was there.her eyes got filled seeing all that. 

Ishita -inn logon ke liye main inki bahu nahi, bas ek womb hoon, joh inke paagal bete ke bachche ko janam dene wali hai. I am no-one to them, just a bloody womb. Unke pagal bete ki caretaker, unke rapist bete ki victim. I hate them,i hate them all. Hey Murugan, kya kar diya aapne mere saath. She was thinking standing alone in the hall when she heard, bhabhi ji. 

Ishita turned and saw param standing there folding his hand. 

Ishita saw her and start walking towards Raman's room. Param too walked towards her, she fasten her steps and was going to Raman's room when he came to her and said blocking her way-arey hamari bhi sunn lijiye, devar hai aapke.

Ishita -jaane do mujhe param, I don't wanna talk to u. 

Param -haaye mera naam kitna achcha lagta hai tumhare muh se.ek baar phir boliye pyaar se, param. He said smirking. 

Ishita -maine kaha naa mujhe tumse baat nahi karni, let me go. She said pushing him. 

Param-Jyada baat toh mujhe bhi nahi karni , bas itna puchna hai ,ki agar jawani Itni hi nahi sambhal rahi thi toh humse keh diya hota. Uss pagal ke paas aisa kya hai joh hamare paas nahi tha. He said smirking making ishita felt disgusted. 

Ishita -tumhara bhai hai woh, kuch toh izzat rakho. 

Param -oh, apne rapist ke liye itna pyaar. Oops sorry bhool gaya,ab toh pati parmeshwar ho gaye honge. OK go and enjoy with him. But haan agar kabhi bhai se bore hui toh main hoon, tumhara khayal rakhne ke liye. Bas ek baar mere paas aa jaana, Main tumhara bahut achche se khayal rakhunga. He said smirking trying to touch her when ishita pushed him and ran towards raman's room. 

Param -arey sambhal kar, Kahin tumhare bachche ko kuch ho naa jaaye aur tum kahin ki naa raho. He said and smirked with a disgusting smile. 

Ishita ran to raman's room and stood on the door. She breath heavily and cried -main Kahan jaun Murugan, baahar bhi jaanwar hai aur ander bhi. Baahar param hai joh meri rape karna chahta hai aur ander raman joh mera rape kar chuka hai. Uss par inke parent joh mujhe naukarani samjhte hai, they don't even bothered to know what their another son wanted from me. Kaise rahungi inn monsters ke beech main, please help me murugan please help. She was saying crying bitterly when the door got opened and raman said seeinf her -tum yahan hi, Main tumhara kab se wait kar raha tha, mujhe lag raha tha ishi abhi aayegi, abhi aayegi. But u took just too much of time. Achcha koi baat nahi, tum aati toh. Come inside. He said holding her hand and took her inside without waiting for her answer. 

Ishita went with him inside reluctantly and saw the whole room was decorated beautifully with roses, balloons, candle making the room too beautiful.ishita was awe struck seeing the room when raman switched on the fan and rose petals start falling on her. Ishita look up and saw the rose petals while raman smiled fully and clapped jumping in happiness. 

For a second, ishita forgot all her sadness and closed her eyes feeling the soft touch of the petals. 

After sometime, the petals stopped falling and she opened her eyes. 

Raman look at the roof and said -khatam ho gaya.

Ishita -what was this, Raman?? 

Raman -i was welcoming u in my life, how was it. U like it?? He asked to which she didn't answered. However hard she try to deny it but the truth was that, that she liked his effort. At least someone is there in the mansion, who want her to be there. 

Raman -bolo naa, tumhe achcha lagaa naa?? He asked again and she was about to nod in yes when she remembered the harsh reality of her life, that he raped her and now she is carrying his baby. 

She shrugged his hand and said -no, I don't like it. Infact I hated it. Mujhe uss har cheez se nafrat hai joh tum karte ho, I hate every damn thing which is related to u. She said and burst into tears while Raman was just looking at her not understanding why she is crying. 

Raman -kyun ro rahi ho, ishi?? He asked innocently. 

Ishita look at him and said -really Raman, u really don't know why I am crying. Kyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa. I did so much for u,tumhara itna khayal rakha. Did everything for u, phir kyun kiya tumne aisa. Meri zindagi narak kar di. U ruined me raman, u ruined me. She said crying bitterly hiding her face in her palm. 

Raman -maine kya kiya, ishi?? 

Ishita look at him and said -u raped me raman, u raped me. Meri zindagi barbaad kar di tumne. She said looking at him with accusing eyes. 

Raman -rape,yeh kya hota hai. Isse karne par dard hota hai kya, that u r crying so much. He said not understanding anything while she looked away not knowing what to say next. 

Raman -bolo naa rape kya hota hai, isse kaise karte hai?? Isse karne se dard hota hai. Bolo Kahan ho raha hai, mere paas first aid box hai. Main abhi dare thik kar deta hoon. 

Ishita -please go ,Raman. please chale jaiye. 

Raman -par main toh tumhara dard kam karna, he was saying when ishita said -please go, for sometime. She said pleaded making Raman go out. 

She fell on the floor crying and said -the day I entered this mansion, was the worst day of my life, I regret that day. She said and start remembering the day she came to bhalla mansion. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part, enjoy. ImageImage

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago