Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends ..hope you are all doing good ..🤗

thanks a lot for supporting this story till now and hope you will continue to do so..❤️

here's posting part 9 of this story ..
I know its much late but
now updating ..
forgive me for delay..😳

read and tell me how's it ?

will be waiting for your precious feedback..😃

scroll down for update in next post.

Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Madhu rushed into her room ..saying that she is tired and want to sleep right now..

Madhu's mom felt it strange but thought that she must be really tired ..so she didn't asked her anything than.

Madhu was so disturbed ..she was thinking too many things at that time.

"He is also like them all it seems ..he will also point out some or the other in between friendship ..

He let the song played ..Meri preet amar kar do ..and esp those lines ..Na umar ki seema ho ..what's in his mind? I didn't told him my age than why ? I know his age by his profile I read during IV ..and even if he knows ..was it deliberately done or it was just a coincidence ? I don't know but it gave me some signs that he  might also be thinking about this thing and he wants to point out or want to see my reaction to it ..but I don't wanna talk about it ..i hope I am not overthinking but right now I am angry and disturbed ..may be  I am wrong ..may be not ..but he should not have done this indirectly ..he could have said it straight to me ..its not done.

~~~~0~~~~

Rk was too thinking about that ..

"Why Madhu reacted like that ? before that song ..she was enjoying but afterwords ..what happened ?

I didn't do it intentionally and it was a lovely song ..but she got angry it seems !! why so !! what hurted her ? she was looking disturbed ..may be any past memory attached to that song or may be some other reason !!i will have to find out ..

~~~~~0~~~~

Next morning ..in Madhu cabin ..Rk was trying to talk to her but she was just saying ..yes..no..not responding properly..

"What happened ? can you pls tell me ? I can't see you  disturbed  like this ..i am sorry if I have done something wrong but pls tell na ..

"Rk ..i think we should only discuss company's matters here not personal..i think its harmful for me more..

Why ?what are you saying ..ok just tell me the reason and I won't ask anything else ..atleast I can explain na ..this much right I have na..

"You know what you have done or just acting innocently ..

May be it's a misunderstanding ..pls let it clear o/w ..he stopped

"O/w what??

"I will resign if I will not be told the reason ..atleast give me a fair chance na ..our choices were matching ..but after that song you got disturbed ?? I just don't get it .."

You loved the whole song than can you pls tell what had happened that you stopped in half and went alone ..without even stating reason ?? you could tell me what's wrong? I could have ...

"Rk pls ..don't act innocent..as if you don't know!!

"Yes I don't know !! can you pls tell ..i am extremely sorry if I hurt you in any way but..

"I am older than you TWO DAMN YEARS MORE ..now you got it ..or not..

Rk when listened those words..didn't reacted at first ..but when it sinked in ..he said ..

"So what ? I mean..ok ok ..i got it ..i got it ..those lines ..Umar ki seema and all ..you took it literally ??

It was not my intention and yes I didn't even searched as such that what's your age? and I mean ..what is the matter if I know your age ? will effect our bonding and equation? How could you think that I will point out that thing only that too by that song!! Pls don't misunderstand ..it was just a coincidence ..

He was roaming here and there in room while she was sitting quite but like she was thinking deeply and was embarrassed too that how can she blame him for this ?

He came near her and asked while bringing his face close to hers

"I sec ..in that song it was about love between two people ..so you just linked that song to ours situation and if you did ..means you really think any such equation exist between us ??he was smiling a bit but confused too having mixed emotions and on Madhu's face its ..total embarrassment ..

She was pretending to check mobile as nothing to say ..what he would say ? she was the one who misunderstood ..

"Hello!! so shall I assume it as your yes??

"Rk ..you just ..finally something she uttered and in what way ..trying to get up from the chair but her way blocked by him ..

They were so close..their faces ..even she can feel his breath on her face..

"No Madhu ..let it clear ..what you think about me? Whether knowingly or unknowingly ..if any such thing is between us ..i mean if your heart says or thinks than pls tell me..i am already your great admirer and honestly I have feelings for you but but not in that way that I can say I love you but I guess its coz may be  I have restricted myself to go into that zone ..o/w I think I would have..he left incompleted giving access to her to talk something ..

Now she lifted up her face and had eye to eye contact ..

"Rk ..i myself don't know truly ..i liked you.. really liked you for what you are but last night was terrible for me ..as I was thinking that you are also like those boys ..pointing out on some or the other thing  about me or if not saying now much ..you will also do the same if I will even try to be more libral towards this equation of us ..i don't know but it just hurt me somewhere that you might not want to take this relationship further even if I want to ..its complex ..and I can't  able to make you understand this but i didn't thought about it as such ..like in my thoughts even but honestly this was all in my mind throughout night that ..you will also have an excuse even if by slight chance I will be wanting to give chance to us ..like you could give excuse of age may be ..so I as disturbed ..i don't know myself when my heart start thinking like that ..that it can be love !! I hope I am making sense to you ..

She was looking restless ..and disturbed ..he touched her chin for first time and she allowed him too touch her ..

"Madhu ..i have always seen you as my boss and its complex ..i know and same condition I am in..i don't know when my heart also started liking you in other way and didn't hinted me either ..or may be hinting me now ..that you are more than a boss to me ..but its completely up to you as I can decide for myself but not for yours..like i have said na that may be I have restricted myself ..o/w I would have said it to you whether what ever will be your decision..there are so many ifs and buts in our convo but main points is we were unaware about our feelings and they came out now suddenly and we got disturbed but its good na its crystal clear now ..our hearts saying this but its us to accept now ..and hey you do make sense ..i am understanding you POV and hope you are understanding mine..

Suddenly she hugged him and said

"Yes you are right and yes I do understand...and so you don't have any prob marrying girl two years older than you ??

"Why would I have a prob? If you have prob than say..he too hugged her ..

"If I had a prob I would not talked this much ..you know me ..

He smiled and than laughed ..

"You are right boss..you would not have..hahaha "

Seeing him laughing ..she joined too ..

"So the song does make sense na ..

"Yes It does and I love that song ..

"So do I ..but so finally tell me na what is my status ? single or ready to mingle ..it depends upon you ..

"Hmmm..sochti hoon!!she pretended to think ..

"Hey you are teasing me now..

"Coz I wish too ..

"See .. our thoughts match so much ..you just don't worry about age if that is your main point of concern in our case..i am happy we talked about it ..was so disturbed seeing you like this ..

"Sorry for that Rk ..i was just ..

"No sorry -worry ..let's celebrate this  ..this evening !!

"Sure ..she smiled and his heart jumped with joy ..

Just than phone rang and Madhu excused herself and than peon came too ..so they ended their convo and while going away from her cabin ..RK msgd her ..Bye for now ..will meet in evng..we have not done talking yet right!!and sent a smiley too ..in return Madhu too send him reply saying "Agree ..and there is so much to say ..so ya ..sure ..will be waiting..she added smiley too there.

Both were feeling relieved after talking..they had never thought that any such thing can happen and in that way like it happened ..but all happened is happened for good..they thought, misunderstanding cleared and they could sense fragrance of love.

~~~~~0~~~~

After lunch time Mukund came into Madhu's cabin ..and she was like ..she wanted to call him but he was not there in office ..now came ..let's see what he is going to tell.

_____

Thanks friends.❤️
Deepti.😳

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
They confessed everything to each other and they are ready to have relationship

that's great
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Everything sorted out between Rishbala
Continue soon
Waiting for the next update
Deeps thanks for the PM dear
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Thanx for d pm:)
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...Rk and madhu shared their feelings for each other...Now what mukund will tell to madhu?...Waiting for rishbala scenes...Thanks for the pm dear...
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update 
They confessed
Loved it 
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice story..
Awesome update
Waiting for the next part dear..
Continue soon...:)
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super update deepti.. 
Loved it.. 
Rishbala confessed their feelings for each other.. Wow.. I loved it.. Now what mukku is gonna say..?? 
Waiting for the next part.. 
Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm :
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hend_Refai

Lovely update

They confessed everything to each other and they are ready to have relationship

that's great

Thanks a lot dear..so glad you came.😳