roophundal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Please story jaldi start karo na please please
rashmi08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue.
Raman raped ishita and he is mentally challenged.
Ishita is pregnent. Only marrying him to punish him..
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So Raman is mentally challenged
He raped Ishita and she is pregnant
They are getting married, but Ishu isn't ready. She is right too
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Promising start di 👍🏼
Waiting for next update
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Author's note -finally I am here with first part of this story, as my maximum threads got closed, I thought to start this story before its thread too got closed. So enjoy the update but before that read the prologue.

PART 1

Ishita signed the register with a heavy heart and a tear fell off her eyes. Raman clapped happily seeing her signing and said -ab hum husband -wife naa, ab tum hamesha mere saath rahogi naa, ishi. He said happily when Toshiji said -abhi kuch ritual baaki hai puttar. She said forwarding the varmala to them. She told raman to make ishita wear it, he obliged his mother and make ishita wear the varmala. Ishita too make him wear .then toshiji forwarded the small sindoor box and told Raman to fill ishita's partition. Raman did that happily and then make her wear the mangalsutra. 

Toshiji -ab shaadi puri ho gayi. Raman puttar, aaj se ishita aur tumhara hone wala bachcha tumhari responsibility hai, u will take care of them, naa puttar. She asking cupping Raman's face and he nodded happily. 

Toshiji -chalo, sab ghar chale ab. We have to do many preparations to welcome the newly wed.she said and all nodded. 

All went out, Raman and his parent along with ishita and her parent.toshiji and raman settled in the car while ishita was standing with her parent looking for an auto. 

Toshiji -why u r waiting puttar, u come with us.

Ishita -but maam, my parent?? 

Toshiji -at first, I am ur maam anymore, now I am ur mother in law, call me mummy ji and about ur parent, toh unki haisiyat hai auto mein aane ki, but ab tumhare nahi hai. Ab tum bhalla parivaar ki nahi ho. Let them wait for auto, u come with us. 

Ishita -sorry mummy ji, I can't leave them alone. Aap log jaiye, I will come with my parent. 

Toshiji got angry hearing this and was about to say something when Mr bhalla put his hand on toshiji's shoulder telling her to calm and said -why ur parent will wait ishita, unhe kaho dusri car mein aa jaaye, aur tum bhi aa jao. It doesn't look good if u stand like this on the road.ab tumhare saath hamara naam jud gaya hai. 

Ishita can't say anything in front of mr bhalla and just nodded. She went to make her parent sit in another car when Toshiji said -why didn't u let me talk, abhi thik kar deti Isse. Hamare ghar ki bahu bani nahi ki attitude dikhana shuru, woh bhi kisse, mujhse, apni saas se. 

Mr bhalla -thoda calm raho, abhi hamare puttar ki galti hai. She is pregnant with his child. I don't want this news to leak, tabhi toh shaadi karayi hai inn dono ki, warna Ek caretaker ko apne puttar ki biwi kabhi nahi banata hai. Just calm down, let her settle down. Ek baar bachcha ho jaaye phir dhakke maar kar nikala denge.just wait for our grandchild. 

Toshiji -haan, I am doing all this for my grandson, mujhe mere ghar ka chirag chahiye and I can do anything for him. Phir chahe iss downmarket ladki ko accept hi kyun naa karna pade, Iske nakhre kyun naa jhelne pade. She said and both smirked while Raman was busy in talking with mintu, oblivious of the planning of his parent. 

Soon ishita came and settled in the car and all cars start driving towards bhalla mansion. 

Ishita was sitting in the corner sobbing on her fate. She knows well that bhallas accepted her only because of the child .

Ishita -murugan,yeh kya kar diya aapne mere saath, ek paagal pati aur unki selfish family. Yeh log status mein jitne unche hai dil se utne hi gareeb hai, Main kaise rahungi inn sab ke beech, kya yahin likha hai aapne meri kismat mein, she was thinking and crying when Raman touched her and asked-ishi, why u r crying?? 

Ishita shrugged his hand and said -dont touch me. Khabardaar joh mujhe chooya. 

Toshiji -dont u dare to talk to him like this, he is ur husband, koi naukar nahi hai tumhara. Talk with respect, ishita. She said sternly making ishita's eyes filled again. 

Raman wiped her tears and said- maa, meri ishi ko kuch mat kaho. Dekho rone lagi naa. Ishi, u don't cry. I am with u. He said and kept his head on her shoulder. She was about to shrug him but toshiji glared her making her stop. Raman wounded his arms around ishita and said -now we will always be together, hum saath saath khelenge, khayenge aur ek hi room mein rahenge, naa ishi. 

Ishita nodded in helplessness while Raman was happily talking to ishita. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated first part, enjoy. 
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh dis is sooo awsesome n totally different uPdate loved it very much WaitiNg to see their closeness n their beautiful bondings coming more close n ishita accepting him
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update
ishu is crying on her fate
Raman is happy in his own world thinking ishu will live with him from now on
Ramans parents are selfish they are using ishu for their grandchild
continue soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii