Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb teaser
Update soon
Waiting
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful teaser...lovely pics...excited for update..!!
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mine Only Mine
Part. 19. 

Other side Ridhima and Kaskish start making Geet ready till then Malik's also come over there, Heer went to inside to make Geet ready, men start to congratulate each other but Annie happily hug her mother and both her brothers also when she look at Sumit who also open his arms and she happily hug him and said him.

An. Papa I am sorry (but holding his daughter in his arms tightly Sumit said her.

Image result for summit and kumkum
S. No my child I am sorry for not understanding you (Kumkum smile seeing this also Maan and Vicky give side hug to Kumkum and she also hug them, with her others also happy then Arjun also took Sumit blessing he also blessed him. 

Their discussion stop when they saw Geet was coming down with Heer, Ridhima and Kaskish also making Geet ready Ridhima and Kaskish also get ready and not only Maan kept looking at Geet but also Armaan and Sujal also kept looking at their better half. Geet was all the time lowering her eyes also like last time she was very nervous and scared, Kumkum give the rings to Maan and Geet where first Maan forward his hand and Geet slowly make him wear the ring then when he give her hand she look at him then slowly kept her hand on his hand then he make her wear the ring then all throw flowers on them as Kaskish has arranged it. Maan look at Geet and then kiss on her hand, he eyes become wide also all tease them. All the time Maan kept holding her hand when they were alone he slowly said him.
Related image

M. Now I officially make you mine but soon I will come to take you with me that time fully I have right on you that everyone will know (Geet look at him also she can possession in his eyes which sent shiver in her body but still she managed to give him small smile also lower her eyes. Then all had dinner where all enjoyed while talking with each other after that Ridhima asked from Annie who was sitting with Maan.

R. So Annie tell from whom side you will be (all look at her confused but then she said) I mean Maan jija jii is her brother so she will be from boy side or from our  side to to welcome jija Jii (but Kaskish said her.

K. I think she should be from Maan jeju side as being his sister she should be there (but then Heer said.

H. Hhhmmm so what you will do Annie as now you have invitation from both side (Annie smile at them she said.

An. Yes I will be from Maan bhai side (Maan and Vicky give her side hug then she look at Arjun and said him) so Mr. Arjun Malik let see how you will welcome us (Arjun give her teasing smile then said her.
Related image

Aj. You will see how we will welcome you (he wink at her that make her shy and she hug Vicky who tease her but Sujal look at Geet who was having small smile on her face but then Armaan also look at her then ask her.
Image result for asad ahmed khan angry gif

Ar. Princess tell us are you happy (Geet look at him and give him small smile that make him relax but not to Sujal who ask again ask her.

S. Bacha please tell us what Armaan is asking are you happy or just for us you are trying to be happy also accepting this relationship (Geet held Armaan and Sujal hand as she know both really love her then she said them.

G. Sujal bhai and Armaan jeju don't worry I am happy also 2 days I lived there one thing I know all are really good and about him he may be get angry but he is good (listening to this Armaan and Sujal were relax but Prem who was listening their talk he said while coming towards them.

P. If you are happy then we are also happy princess but one thing always remember that is  we all will be with you and just give us one call we will come immediately also no need to think anything just be happy always (Geet give him big smile and hug him and said them.

G. Bhai I love you all (Prem Armaan and Sujal also hug her and said her.

A,S,P. We also love you (Maan saw this when she was hugging them he didn't mind as he know that she is his only his and no one can take her from him and he smirk thinking of this.
Image result for maan singh khurana

M. Geet you are mine only mine also now I can't wait for the time when you will become mine (all got busy while talking with each other and they later all left. 

All were busy in preparation as all want best for their children also Maan Dadi was come back from her sister house but she was not much happy with this marriage but she can't do anything as Maan will do what he want to so just for his happiness she tried to be happy. Maan was waiting for tonight when he will make Geet as his for forever as all are busy in wedding preparations as yesterday was mehendi and sangeet and it happened smoothly without having any problem. Maan and Geet didn't dance as her hands were filled with mehendi but Maan was unable to take his eyes from her as she was wearing simple green langha and when Geet saw Maan was staring at her she lower her eyes. Today Geet first time met with Dadi but got scared seeing her hard look also she was relax when she saw Maan was supporting her. 

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you.. 
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😊😊
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update.. maan is very possessive and angry. he always scares geet with his possessiveness. finally maaneet are getting married.
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update
finally engagement done
Maan so happy he can't wait to marry her
jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update dear nd waiting for their marriage...Thanks for the pm nd update dear 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update
maan  n geet officially engaged  
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maan's posession increasing day to day