Zain shopping for KKK with Jasmin Bhasin

meera98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj99qP8j_An/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4i7vhi0iu9bf
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj97egplcZh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vkj0kvyzqkao
Edited by meera98 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

There's no jasmine here! But I guess this was posted  by her. Zain is all over. Doing segments, Photoshop, dance classes, shopping...
Whenever I see Zains pics n videos I miss Aditi...it's like a reflex action. I know that the show is over n they can't be together all the time but I wish we could get an idea of what Aditi was upto as well...even though she updated a pic just recently on Instagram it gives no indication of what she's doing...I know we need to be patient...Zain has KKK but Aditi is still looking...in my head I know all the reasons but can't help but want to see more of Aditi...not necessarily with Zain only but just want to see her! Kaash she gets a show soon too...even if she does an episodic like sayantani ghosh  on laal ishq or an appearance on a YouTube video series we will have something to look forward to...
Aditi has created a void for me which no one but Aditi herself can fill :(
ekaemna thumbnail
 Ye banda antique piece hai.kitna cute hai.kill it boy .badly want to see you in kkk9
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This guy has a special place in my heart, sach me <3 He's so adorable ALL the damn time..like how is it even possible?? I can't wait for KKK9 so i can see him back on screen!
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How can this guy be so cheeky and adorable all the time ! ðŸ˜³ I'm waiting for KKK 9 to watch him again Edited by AgnesFan - 5 years ago
meera98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

There's no jasmine here! But I guess this was posted  by her. Zain is all over. Doing segments, Photoshop, dance classes, shopping...

Whenever I see Zains pics n videos I miss Aditi...it's like a reflex action. I know that the show is over n they can't be together all the time but I wish we could get an idea of what Aditi was upto as well...even though she updated a pic just recently on Instagram it gives no indication of what she's doing...I know we need to be patient...Zain has KKK but Aditi is still looking...in my head I know all the reasons but can't help but want to see more of Aditi...not necessarily with Zain only but just want to see her! Kaash she gets a show soon too...even if she does an episodic like sayantani ghosh  on laal ishq or an appearance on a YouTube video series we will have something to look forward to...
Aditi has created a void for me which no one but Aditi herself can fill :(

Ikkk!!! I miss Aditi a lot too! I just hope that she picks up a project soon and we can see her onscreen again!! 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Any idea why Zain needs that stuff in KKK😕
I hope Zain perform stunts in full clothes😳
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Any idea why Zain needs that stuff in KKK😕

I hope Zain perform stunts in full clothes😳

kya tum bhi dragon banda body dekhane ki liye pata nahi koun koun si diet try kar raha aur gym dance classes aur tum uski armaano par panhi pher rahi ho😲
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

kya tum bhi dragon banda body dekhane ki liye pata nahi koun koun si diet try kar raha aur gym dance classes aur tum uski armaano par panhi pher rahi ho😲

tumhare armano pe paani fir jayega dragon cz in kkk  mstly sabhi half clothes mein hi dikhai dete hain😆..be it boy or girl..sab bare hot sot ban jate hain😳
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

tumhare armano pe paani fir jayega dragon cz in kkk  mstly sabhi half clothes mein hi dikhai dete hain😆..be it boy or girl..sab bare hot sot ban jate hain😳

You people want to see Zain's tummy😳