Ishita tried to deny in front of him but she is happy as she wanted same
she is mystery woman
updt soon di
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends back with new update .

SHOT 3

I- if it would had been in his hands ,he would had attacked me here itself .

M- then how will you escape him.

I- why would I escape ,rather I wanna trap him.

M- so to mujhe pata hai that you were searching for a big shot to be rich asap .

I- yeah and I got him today ,now just few days and RKB will be Ishita's only.
chal phone rakh ,reaching home soon ,then we will talk more .

M- ok bye .

Saying so mihika hung the call while ishita gathered her things and went to home . Ishita was a orphan girl who has spend her childhood in a orphanage , it was her good luck that besides being orphan ,she reached at a very nice orphanage whose care taker was Mr viswanathan iyer who consider ishita as his daughter ,he has even gave his title to her ,Thats why her name was ishita iyer . When she grew up and completed her studies ,she started taking care of her expenses by doing some part time jobs and use to study in rest of the time while  Mr iyer had his own family and in his old days ,he went to abroad to live with his son . But ishita don't like her life a bit she was always fascinated with beautiful houses,huge cars modern dresses and luxurious life . She was trying her level best but was not getting her goal . Mihika was her childhood friend and both were living together after they left the Orphanage . 

Once she met one of her school friend ,who study with her in municipal school ,she was not orphan but was not rich also . Ishita was amazed to see her transformation ,her friend was wearing costly cloths and had come in a big car . Ishita got envious of her and asked the reason behind her sudden change in life ,for which she answered that ,she had married a rich guy ,who loves her a lot .

From that day ishita got shortcut to become rich and she started searching a suitable rich guy to trap so that she can also lead a luxurious life . She after completing her studies started doing jobs and as she was intelligent and beautiful ,she has got this new job of project manager . Her luck to favored her and Bhatia's started getting contract because of her ,because of which she got promoted to senior project manager but still she was not satisfied and her search was still on . and today she got Raman who was just so much impressed with her . 

Ishita had recently bought a new house by taking loan but don't want to live alone so she gave that house in rent and is living with her mihika . Ishita came out from the building and took a auto to reach her house . It took about her forty minutes to reach there ,she was getting irritated with the traffic and sweat but what to do she still can't afford a AC car . ishita decided to buy a new car as soon as possible  ,lost in her thoughts finally she reached her flat ,she paid her fare and went to her house . Mihika opened the door and Ishita hugged her tight happily ,soon they reached inside . 

As Ishita was feeling too hot she went to freshen up while mihika went to make coffee for them as they had much to talk over it . Soon ishita came out after changing and settled in the couch ,Mihika too showed up with their coffee and some cookies . She forwarded ishita coffee and settled beside her ,then spoke " haan ab bol ".

I-i m so so happy today ,chal meri jaan aaj tujhe party deti hoon and will take you to disco too .

M- wah mazaa aayega .

I- now there won't be any shortage of money ,soon Raman bhalla will be dancing on my tone .

M- how come .

I- you just wait and watch ,kuch hi Dino mein so mera deewaana hoga.

M- you really think so .

I- sochna kya ,I know this .he was too flat on me mihika ,you would have seen his eyes ,they were on me only .

M- but there are many millionaire and billionaires are there in delhi ,you have come across many for these projects and contracts then why did you chose Raman bhalla .

I- I had three four reasons to choose him ,at first he has much money to spend on me ,second he is hot and handsome too ,then third is he don't have family ,I mean he has his brother and sister but they don't live with him , he don't have parents ,matlab saas to impress karne ka koi problem nahi and on the top of that ,he is a playboy ,its too easy to trap them as you just have to strip your dress and can make him do everything you need ,and last but not least ,he was too impressed with me .I mean yaar jab mujhe khaana khus paros ke mil raha hai to main mehnat karoon.

M- what does that mean.

I- it mean,he already wants me then why I will work on another guy ,got that . my bholi mihika .

M- but why do you want somuch money ,you had achieved much and can achieve much more .

I- no meri  , I had come a long way and now very much tired ,bahut garibi dekhi, now wanna live a very luxurious life .

M- tu aur tere dreams ,I m happy with my simple life and my love mihir .

I- I m very happy for you ,mihir is a nice person ,I didn't come across such nice person yet .

M- shayad wo RKB ho .

I- he he ,that was huge joke ,RKB aur achcha ,aaj tak suna nahi, always listened about his arrogant and rude nature .chal chod now get ready ,let's enjoy .

Soon both the girls got ready and went to disco . Ishita wore a black knee length gown while ,mihika wore a violet color midi dress and did dark makeup ,totally opposite of their office look . Both booked a cab and drive towards the disco ,after some times they reached their destination . Both the girls entered and joined the already dancing people on the dance floor over the loud music and started dancing crazily . 

After sometimes ishita felt thirsty and went to fetch drink ,she reached the counter and ordered a drink for herself.

Raman who was sitting next to her on the bar counter and was sipping his drink looking around for the hot chicks ,that's when he heard her sweet voice. He turned and his eyes fell on a girl, who was sitting next to wearing a black dress till her knees,her hair was beautifully curled and was looking smoking hot. He was looking at her thourougly and finally said in surprised voice -miss ishita, is it u?? 

Ishita who was busy in gulping the drink turned to him and said -hello Mr bhalla, nice to see u. What a pleasant surprise.?

Raman - not you but I should bd surprised , seeing u like this. Never thought that I could see u like this. 

Ishita -kyun achchi nahi lag rahi kya?? She asked gulping another drink. 

Raman -no, u r looking good actually awesome, but in the morning u look too professional. 

Ishita -that I am, but only in office. And this is not office, see urself,even u r wearing denim instead of suits, am I judging u. No naa, so stop judging me either. And just let me enjoy. 

R- thats great ,I like the attitude ,waise you must be knowing that you are joining me from Monday .

I- yeah ,my boss informed me .

R- I m sure we will do good work together .

I- let's see ,but you were not my choice ,you almost buy me from him.

R- thats what RKB is ,use Jo cheez pasand aati hai ,wo uski honi hi chahiye.should I buy u a drink. 

Ishita -no, I can do it myself. 

R- I must say Miss ishita we will be good together and will make sure that you will not regret working with .

I- let's see .

R- ok , don't take drink but can we dance .

I- yeah of course .

She said forwarding her hand. 

Raman slipped his hand in her and said "with pleasure." Saying so both went and soon both were busy in dancing cosily on the dance floor.

Thats all for now ,hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment .