Sorry for the late reply

It's ok
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: threeta

Its so cute update.

Mihir hahaha its hilarious 
Raman the way he did with mihir its so cute.
Aww Raman he is so cute.
Warning his male employees.
Thanks for such amazing update.

The dear
I'm glad u liked it
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Amazing 

Thanks for the PM 

Thx dii
harshiidiv thumbnail
Thanks dear
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Lovely updt di

Raman got irritated with Mihir
He even scold Mihir, enjoyed it
Raman arranged everything like Ishita want making her comfortable
He told truth to employees but told them not to give her special treatment
superb
updt soon di

Thx Nishu
Will update soon

harshiidiv thumbnail
Shot - 21

This update specially for lalitha Di who asked for it sorry Di for being late..

Mihir(smiles) - u know bhai u r really a bestest person bhabhi is really lucky to have you..

Raman - aisa kuch nhi h I'm lucky to have her in my life..

Mihir - bt maanna (admit) padega kya planning thi..

Raman - actually I know it that angel can't do her work freely if anyone treat her as my fiance & I can't see any male employees get try to close to her so I find a mid way for both problems..

Mihir folds his hands "wah bhai aap mahan hai

Raman laughs " bas kar nautanki & sorry yrr..

Mihir - its ok bhai bt u know mujhe jor se LGA tha..he said so cutely

Raman - aww sorry mere bhai  come here ..saying he hugged him then asks her to go & help ishita..

They entered inside her cabin & saw her doing some work on lappy & both smiles seeing her

Raman " gud mrng Ms.ishita..she saw towards them & said "raman aap

Raman - what Raman ? is it the way to talk with ur boss...he teased her while she became lil nervous

Ishita - sorry ram.. Sir..

Mihir - enough for prank bhai see bhabhi's face..

Raman - arey angel sorry yrr I'm just teasing you mera intention tumhe hurt krne ka nahi that..saying he bend down his head while mihir & ishita burst into laughter & did hi-fi while Raman saw them with confusion

Raman - what's this?

Mihir - its a prank bhai Jo Maine Bhabhi ke sath milkar plan kiya tha..

Raman - hawww angel tumne iske sath party bna li ..

Ishita - sorry Raman BT mihir has insists me to do so plz don't be angry with me..she said so lovingly

Mihir - so what bhai you was also doing same with Bhabhi & I knew it so thought to give u back..

Raman - achha beta BTW I'm doing this to prepare myself to call her ishita here as you both know na it's difficult for me ...

Mihir - awww bhai ..saying he side hugged him when Raman's phone starts ringing & he take the  call then hung it soon..

Raman - achha listen both of you I have to go now for a meeting & angel you don't be nervous about work mihir will teach you everything OK..both nodded & he went from there

Mihir starts telling ishita how to do her work & soon ishita understand everything

Mihir - wah Bhabhi I must say you have a very sharp mind & learing power ...he was impressed with her

Ishita - thanks chotu..hearing this mihir saw her with confusion

Ishita - sorry wo galti se bol diya..

Mihir - don't be sorry Bhabhi I felt so good hearing this but can u tell me achanak se ye naam se kya bulaya?

Ishita - actually mihir from my childhood I want a brother for me & I asked amma appa too BT sadly amma left me alone so meri wish bhi adhuri reh gyi BT u know tumhre sath reh kr aisa lgta h that I got a lil brother in you so I called as chotu BT sorry if u feel bad I will not..she was saying he interrupted her

Mihir - no Bhabhi i didn't feel bad instead it's gave me more happiness &  you know I'm always wanted a family bcoz only an orphan can understand family's importance BT I'm so lucky that I got toshi aunty,om uncle & Raman bhai who filled the emptiness of my life & loved me a lot they never let me felt that I'm an orphan & now I got a sister in my Bhabhi too..tears falling from his eyes

Ishita wiped his tears " stop crying

Mihir - you too stop crying  & from now you will call me by this only OK.

Ishita - OK my chotu ...mihir wiped her tears unknown to them two persons also having tears in their eyes seeing the scene in front of them & they are none other than Raman & divya

Both entered inside

Raman - wah yrr tune apne bhai ko dhoka(cheat) diya

Divya - & ishu u too..

Mihir - what I did bhai?

Ishita - Maine kya kiya divya?

Raman - mt bol mujhe bhai.. he said dramatically

Mihir - what's happens bhai? Why are you saying this?

Raman - toh or kya bolu tune party change kar ki one side u r calling me bhai or dusri side angel ko behen bana liya..

Divya - or ishu u had given my place to him while we had decided na ki hum ek dusre ke bhai ,behen and dost honge...ishita & mihir laughs seeing their nautanki

Mihir - bas guys stop ur poor acting ..

Raman - shit tum logon ko pta chl gya..

Ishita - or kya we are intelligent haina chotu..

Mihir - ofcourse Bhabhi..

Raman - oye bas Bhabhi ke chamche or now tell me what's status of our relationship one side I'm ur brother & other side angel is ur sister "Pgl tune mera or angel ka relationship complicated kar diya.. he said shockingly

Mihir - arey chill bhai u always be my bhai & about Bhabhi so our relationship will be divided in two parts ..

Raman - like?

Mihir -  like see I will perform all duties in ur marriage as her brother  & devar to main hu hi thk kaha naa..raman confusingly nodded his head

Divya - BT what about me ishu?...she said making cute pout

Ishita comes & side hugged her " awww my baby u know naa no one can take ur place in my life u r so precious for me both hugged each other tightly while RaMi smiles seeing their pure frndshp & hugged each other too

Raman - achha stop this emotional scene I'm so hungry chlo lunch krte h..all nodded &  settled their

Mihir - bhai aaj aunty ji ne kya bheja hai..

Raman - wait let me check ..saying he opened his tiffin

Mihir - wow bhai dal makhni,jeera rice,palak panner,salad,& roti mmm now can't wait to eat..ishita & divya laughs seeing his face

Raman - tu kheer toh bhool gya ye maa ne specially angel k liye bnai h as today is her first day of office so angel first u taste it..ishita overwhelmed with this while raman feed her

Ishita - it's so yumm like my amma used to make paysam for me..saying her eyes filled with tears

Raman wiped her tears "hey angel don't cry & meri maa Ab Tumhari bhi toh maa h na ishita smiles nodding her head

Mihir - bhai Bhabhi Ab khana khaye now I can't wait..

Divya - bhukkad..

Mihir - oye I'm not bhukkad just hungry..

Divya - that we all can see..like this they starts fighting & lastly ishra interrupted b/w them & stopped them...

Raman - guys kaise ladte(fight) ho tum dono like two lil kids see me & angel  kitna pyar h humare beech..ishita became shy hearing this while MiVya made sorry face..

MiVya - sorry..

IshRa - it's ok now start eating..ishita opened her tiffin & passed a box towards raman

Raman - wow stuffed bhindi my favourite ..saying have it

Raman - mmm angel it's so tasty yrr..

Ishita - did you liked it...

Raman - I loved it..

Mihir -bhai mujhe bhi do na ...

Raman turned other side "nope I'll not share this with anyone

Mihir - haww u r so bad bhai..

Ishita - chotu don't be sad tumhare liye bhi kuch h..saying she opened other box & mihir became so happy seeing his fav gulaab jamun

Mihir - wow gulaab jamun my fav thank u so much bhabhi you are the best ...saying he snatched the box from her hand meanwhile divya about to say something BT ishita interrupted her "tere liye bhi re don't worry

Divya smiles widely "Steamed idli

Ishita - u got it..soon everyone complete the lunch & back to work while divya headed towards her hostel...

That's all for now & frnds I m thinking to add some twist from next update so be ready for it..😉

PS : A request to all my readers plz spare a min to for giving ur feedback if it's only in one word that's totally enough for me..

Love

Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved rami ishimi and ishdi bond
loved their teasing and banter
continue soon
Sunshine_DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update harshii
Loved it totally
It's updt all about beautiful bonding between Ishmi,Rami,IshVya..
Aww ishu called mihir chotu that's so sweet
Continue soon

PS - I'm eager to know about twist BT I hope it can't effect ishra relationship..
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Raman tried to tease Ishita..
But he was teased by Ishu and Mihir...
Ishita found a brother in Mihir...
All were happy...
They enjoyed their lunch together...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...