EDT 184 : Separation Part 2 and then a rainy reunion- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

578

Views

46.3k

Users

66

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

neeli123 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove




@bold: WHAT???? 😲


Can he please play for DD then? Bechaari meri team bahut kam hi jeeti hain. Maybe if he plays then DD can win. 😊




Sorry to burst the bubble😆😆😆 he might play for the IPL team he purchased in IB land... 😆
Thwisha617 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Love the ramp walk!
Totally stole the show😳
SRKisLove thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago


@neeli: oh! Damn! I'm so stupid, I forgot about the whole team and stuff. 🥱



nakshatra72 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sanam39

What happened to SSO showing Annika his nafrat? And now he is saying he cannot live without her lol

I am a little confused with this transition..not that I mind it but still

He was exhausted you know and woh bhi full on emotional tha toh flow mai bol diya.. 😆 usko kudh Yaad nahi ke usne kya bola..
manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove



@neeli: oh! Damn! I'm so stupid, I forgot about the whole team and stuff. 🥱




u arent watching its ok😆

its maybe become IPLbaaz a show advertising the IPL at lest it seems like it
nakshatra72 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Thwisha617

Love the ramp walk!

Totally stole the show😳

Me too.. But I missed Annika walking alone.. 😳
SRKisLove thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136


u arent watching its ok😆

its maybe become IPLbaaz a show advertising the IPL at lest it seems like it



Well maybe that would help. You know IPL is a sure shot bet. So maybe it can help grab eyeballs.


Thwisha617 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nakshatra72

Me too.. But I missed Annika walking alone.. 😳


She was too tensed i guess
6ADRWDPWRJH35LDO thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Thwisha617


She was too tensed i guess


Hi Thwisha, Nakshatra...

I loved the grumpy billu showing his naarazgi even during ramp walk.😆


Hriju321 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Billu flinched everytime Annika said " Woh ghar ab mera nahi raha"

He is hurt but still thinks of Annika's safety.
👏


Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".