Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
hope I can finish it soonish hehe
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 46 -   

Grand hotel Taj

A big auditorium booked for presentation it's not so small deal. Its one of biggest company of China , they wants nothing but perfection . Because of this there company already leading success for years. They don't care for those who did even a silly mistake . Mr Patel was sweating badly standing in a corner with Maan. He eyed the whole people who came from both companies to attend it .

" it's like a dream beta . May be you thinking I'm sounding like fool but no it's true . After such big loss I never thought I would ever witness this day . But you made it possible. I know you forbidden me too not to thank you but still , I would never forget what you doing to me . " " uncle aap..."

" nehi beta , for you it's may be normal day or something but for me it's most awating day . A dream to see my company rise again ,which I thought will never see the light of the day ,but you making it possible . Look at my employees faces they are happy , they gave so many years to this company , they are not some employees but my family . It's not my company but their own child , they were with me when I was nothing , they were with me when I got everything and still with me when I'm back to nothing "

he took a long breath , people may find it silly but a businessman is also human . Showing emotion is not bad thing . This new generation is different but Mr Patel can see Maan is different from all . He can easily trust him and share his things without any doubt .

" you must be thinking I'm too greedy for success right . Yes because I'm but not for me for my employees who still think , I won't let my years hard work broke into pieces . And I trust you Maan you will do the best . " Mr Patel touched his hair affectionately before leaving him in miserable condition .

He couldn't say no to this but that doesn't mean he is ready for this . He could have tried if it's between few people but here it's more than 40 people waiting . It's totally hard limit, he can't even thinks to do that in his dreams .

He again look at everyone . Adi , Sasha , Alisha and few more who was in this project . They are happy laughing , they already think their boss gonna get it . Their trust on him oozing at every expression . They can't wait to see Khurana construction touching new height .

And then Patel Uncle's employees all waiting patiencely to see their dream project to start soon so that they can get back to old days .He can see hope in their eyes . Hope , trust which never anyone shown him in his life , even his own father didn't trust him here some unknown people trusting him blindly .

He was always ugly useless , he gotten used to it . But now seeing so much expectation in him he feeling scared and suffocated . How will he stand up on this? . How will he gonna say that he can't do it . He can't do anything . He never learn to do anything , he can only destroy . That's why he planned to go out of this place before clients arrive , then both team will forced to do the presentation by someone else . He planned it after much thinking , his team already knows every detail of this project , he knows they will do best even better than him .

But what will he say to them ? that I'm a scared kitten don't have courage to face anything ? how will they react ?. How will he face them after that ? Will they hate him ? Of course they will . No one like a loser . ' I'm just a bloody loser and now world will know it too ' He thought with a painful smile .

Alisha gave him thumps up muttering all the best . But he couldn't smile nor he could give any expression . She frowned then she was about to get up but Maan went out of stage .

He got shocked when someone pulled him in back stage . He was too miserable to react to anything , then felt someone hugging him tightly without saying anything. He knows this touch , he knows who is this . He hugged her more pulling her closer with frustrating a sigh . May be he needed this . He needed this soothing feeling which only his wife can give.

" I can't do it ...It's impossible. I am a loser there they think I.. I "

" ssh " Geet stop him saying more and kissed his jaw softly . She didn't let him go till he started breathing normally . She looked at his pale face , who looking down in shame . Shame to be this muvh nervous , shame not to face it , shame to his pathetic condition , shame to lay down everyone's hope . He is a open book to her . She can read him well . Her heart crying for the man before him but She can't show it . She wanted to be strong for him .

" hey look at me . " she cupped his check and looked at him with the love she has for her husband . " feeling nervous , scared it's ok , it happen even I was nervous you know, scared to face exam . When first I went to give exam I fainted in class . Then 12th exam I almost admitted to hospital because of this . Phir pata hai..."

" Geet you ..."

" aapki laadi saali uski toh baat hi maat karo , that idiot girl was so scared before exam that she was walking nervously in road and going to hit by car ..."

" Geet i can't "

" and last you super intelligent saala Titu who topped in every exam . Do you know what he did , usne daarke maare pee kardi woh bhi apne exam room pe " she laughed remembering that incident then looked at her husband meaningfully " so you know it's normal to be nervous and scared . It's part of our life . Nothing to be ashamed of it . You gonna do it Maan. I know my husband . He is best he will do it . "

he nodded no " I.. I..you not getting Geet. So many people and their expectations I can't... we should leave this place , I'm sure Patel Uncle can manage it .. It's better to go . I can't do..."

" yes you can . Because you can't let your fear own and ruin everything . If this project fail , Patil construction will be over , they will be bankrupt . The hundreds thousands people will come lost their job , their life will destroy . You can't let this happen right . You can't let them suffer , you can't let your fear win Maan . "

" but if I fail or they don't like my presentation . This deal will be gone ,they will hate me na "

" may and May be not . How can you decided you gonna fail when you didn't even attempt to win . You need to do it Maan before deciding anything . Let's think this way , what will happen if you do it perfectly . A lot of people will save , they don't have to lose their job . They can again dream of new future . Can't you do it for them ? " He didn't say anything still debating in mind to leave this place.

" can you do it for yourself ? " he looked at her, surprise by her tone " your wife wants to see you there " she pointed at stage " with full of confidence . " she kissed his forehead " I trust you " he stop breathing.

" I trust that you won't let my trust to be broken . I'm always proud of you . Do it for yourself not for me or anyone . Make everyone proud of you . Trust yourself . Please don't leave . "

he was about to say something when they heard the announcement of their arrival , Geet kissed his palm before went out . After sometime Mr Patel came and he didn't have any choice other than following him .

He looked at the crowd before, gulping hard . Even I A.C. he sweating badly . Anyone can see how scared he is ..." He..llo ever..everyone " with great difficulty he stammered those word . " um...aj..today "

he stopped as feeling everyone looking at him keenly , it's dark but still he can feel everyone gaze on him . His confidence gave up , just then he thought to run from stage a some light flash on his eyes . He closed his eyes then looked at the audience where his wife sitting in a corner with her mobile in her hand , he can clearly see her face even in dark . Her eyes shimmering with lots of love and trust for him , but a pitch of tears too. He can feel she will cry any moment. He closed his eyes one last time , then opened slowly . He blocked everyone from his mind, only he and his beautiful wife exist before his eyes . Without his knowledge he introduced himself calmly and followed by a perfect presentation which leave everyone awed in surprise and proud . He also highly praised by Chinese clients for perfect plans . They were so impressed that they just sign the deal right that moment .

All came and congratulate him . Mr patel was the happiest he hugged him then Adi too forgetting Maan is his boss . Alisha winked happily " you nailed it sir "

Maan is another zone to say anything . All were busy talking about the success of this project and Maan's contribution , but he left from there . He started searching his wife when he noticed her sitting at the same corner, crying bitterly .

He didn't waste a minute and literary run to her . He pulled her in his arm hugging her , as his life depend on it . Still there not much light to notice them as she hugged him back . " I thought my wife will be happy "

" I'm happy ..yeh toh bas... "

" khushi ka aaso " he completed her words " i know my MBW "

" what MBW ...BMW hota hai "

" its not some car crazy girl, its My Beautiful Wife "

she looked at him with a bright smile on her face " not bad my Trippl H turning into me "

" I can't help it when my wife is so charming "

" I'm proud of you " she couldn't help but uttered those word as a tear made its way down her check ...

He kissed her, wipping her check " I know . I'm proud of myself . "

" I love you "

" love you more " he replied pulling her in his arm one more time .

Just then light came , Geet got worried try to come out of his grip but Maan still didn't let her go , a clear sign that he doesn't care . He only let her go when someone cleared his throat to get his attention. And noticed Mr Patel standing there with a curious smile on his face , behind him all looking at them with questioning eyes . Few happy , few shocked , and one heart broken ...Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
phew dramatic update lol inspired from Shy boss
anyways I want to request something please do comment in other writers story ( I know my limit I'm satisfied with mine ..thank you all )
I'm sad to see some writers stories get so much likes but less comments , example one best story getting 180+ likes ,yet not even 10 pages comment ... and many stories like this ...its really sad
Even few old writer coming back please do comment for them too. They writing for us , for maaneet let's encourage them please it's request .
yup all are busy i can understand still if you guys get a little tiny miny time please do comment on other writers story . Again its only request from my side guys , sorry if I hurt anyone .Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super chapter eagerly waiting to know the person whose heart was update next chapter soon pm me thanks for pm
naanavan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update. Time for Geet Maan Singh Khuranna's entry.
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update 👏👏
Loved the way geet filled him with confidence😊 this is what a perfect life partner does😳 
Finally maan let go of all the hesitations and gave the best presentation 😃
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it
Maan nailed it
He needed that love trust n support from Geet
Now he does not care even when he saw spotlight on them while hugging n Mr. Patel n rest were being curious...

Continue soon