Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Love the episode a lot.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
Take care.
Be safe.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are too doing good 
glad you liked the episode a lot
ya let me update the next episode 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani shy when ranveer was ready to give her bath.blushing.h hand kiss was sweet.finally she agreed and he gave her towel bath.ishani hugging him all of a sudden was sweet.ishveer conversation was so beautiful.ishani respects him as there was no lust during towel bath and ranveer saying that its because this is the time to care her was lovely.now he saw devarsh.now what will happen?

hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is shy when Ranveer was ready to give her bath 
glad you liked the hand kiss and the way she finally agreed for her 
towel bath and Ishani hugging him all of a sudden and Ishveer conversation 
and Ishani respecting him as there was no lust during their towel bath and 
and the way Ranveer said that it is his time for him to care her 
yes now Devarsh let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Daiksha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Daiksha
Welcome dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 714
Ranveer who was walking in the corridor towards the study room casually moving his eyes and finally his eyes getting stuck on Devarsh who was in the entrance of RV mansion. Ranveer seeing Devarsh in the hall had a anger face were he turned and started to walk back in the corridor and he came back to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and he came to the hall were Devarsh was hesitating and was entering the hall slowly were before he could keep 4 steps Ranveer walked fast and finally came and stood in front of Devarsh. Devarsh who was about to keep his next step stopped himself feeling Ranveer near him were he raised his eyes and saw Ranveer who was standing in front of him with anger face. 
Devarsh(Seeing Ranveer and making up himself):Ranveer...tum..
Ranveer(with a anger look):Haan mein...what I said to you? I said you that you are meant to be out of RV mansion. How dare you come inside the house?
Devarsh:(making up himself calm):Ranveer I agree you said me that I should get out of the house. Let me go out but before that only once I want to see Ishani. Please let me see Ishani and then I will leave the house for sure. 
Ranveer(with a anger face took his hands to Devarsh's shirt collar and held his shirt collar strongly and in anger tone):You want to see Ishani? do you think that I will allow you to see Ishani. Here after I don't want your shadow to fall on Ishani at any moment of her life. (took his one hand from Devarsh's collar and took his phone from pant pocket and saw his phone and dialed some number and kept the phone in his ears and in next few seconds in phone with anger tone):Security how did you leave Devarsh inside the house?
Security:Sir Devarsh sir is your family and as usual only I left him inside the house.
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh a anger look):I have sent Devarsh out of the house. Here after you should not allow Devarsh inside the house okay?
Security:Okay sir. 
Ranveer:Then now I am sending him again out of the house open the gate for him let the Gaddar go out of the house. 
Security:Okay sir. 
Ranveer cut the phone call and putting his phone in his pant pocket and saw Devarsh were Devarsh's face already having some scratches in his face and he was in his dirty attire he was having a hurt face. He was hurt hearing the word Gaddar now were he was feeling ashamed of himself for being such a mean person over Ishani. Ranveer with heavy anger pushed Devarsh forcefully were in the push of Ranveer Devarsh moved backward and he came out of the hall of RV mansion were he balanced and stopped himself and saw Ranveer with a sorry face. 
Devarsh:Ranveer ek minute listen to me. 
Ranveer(in a anger tone):Do you want me to beat you heavily again.
Devarsh(with a what to tell face):Ranveer..please...wo mein(before he could tell).
Ranveer's phone rang its ringtone being in his pant pocket were Ranveer seeing Devarsh a anger face and he took the phone out of his pant pocket and saw the display were the display showed the name of Ishani were he picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Ranveer:Haan
Ishani:Ranveer Raagini has waken up. sorry to disturb you while you are working for your office but now want to take Raagini to Maa so that Maa can make Raagini use the washroom and make her ready for the day so only I called you. 
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice):Tk tk don't want to tell sorry and all.Let me come okay..
Ishani:haan tk..(telling it she cut the call)
Ranveer too took his phone from his ear and he put his phone in his pant pocket and saw Devarsh a sharp look were Devarsh too saw Ranveer's sharp look with a calm look and without knowing what to do next he turned and started to walk from there. Ranveer seeing Devarsh walked from there turned and started to walk from there towards the stairs and he went to the stairs and got in the stairs and came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor towards their room. 
Ranveer(walking in the corridor and in thoughts):Thank god no one saw Devarsh now. I don't want to tell about Devarsh coming here to Ishani. Ishani may get tensed about Devarsh. I don't want to make her tensed. (telling it he walked towards their room).
Devarsh walked in the outer corridor of RV mansion and he came to the pathway of the house and he started to walk towards the gate were as he was walking and coming towards the gate security seeing Devarsh opened the gate for him were Devarsh with a worried face came out of the gate of RV mansion and he stood near the gate. 
Devarsh(to himself):Ranveer won't allow me to see Ishani. How to see Ishani now? (without knowing what to do next he saw security who was standing on the other side of the gate and seeing him):Bhaiya can you give me your phone?
Security(Seeing him):Sorry sir RV sir has said he has sent you out of the house then If I give my phone now means..(before he could tell).
Devarsh:Bhaiya no problem will come for you. Ranveer is a person to respect the employees and he won't do anything to your job. More of everything no one will get to know that I got phone from you. please help me Bhaiya..
Security(seeing Devarsh and hearing what Devarsh said with a okay calm face took his phone from his pant pocket and he gave the phone to Devarsh through the gap in the gate and seeing him):Quickly talk and give back sir. 
Devarsh(getting the phone and giving a light smile):hmm okay.
He saw the phone display and dialed to Chaithali's number and kept the phone in his ear and he waited for Chaithali to pick the call.
Ranveer came to their room and entered their room were he saw Raagini resting her head in Ishani's shoulder and Ishani's left hand caressing Raagini's hair and Raagini was cutely crying in a cute tone. 
Ishani:(caressing Raagini's hair with her left hand):Tk baby papa will come now okay?
Raagini(Cutely crying):Mama...
Ranveer(with a smile came and stood near the bed and seeing Raagini):Raagini baby see Papa has come to you. 
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and she saw Ranveer near the bed and seeing him and with a smile caressing Raagini's hair):See Baby papa has come. Go with Papa and he will take you to Dadi and Dadi will make you get ready for the day. 
Raagini(hearing it took her head from Ishani's shoulder and seeing Ishani with tears in her eyes):hmm(seeing Ranveer and showed her hands to Ranveer).
Ranveer(with a smile took Raagini in his hands and held Raagini safely in her hands and seeing Ishani):Let me take her to Maa okay...
Ishani:Haaan tk Maa will have Raagini's dresses with her and she will make her wear the dress to Raagini..(she gave a smile to him).
Ranveer:hmm tk(telling it when he was about to walk his phone rang being in his pant pocket and he holding Raagini in his one hand and with other hand he took the phone from his pant pocket and saw the display were seeing the display and getting its Sharman and picking the call):Haan Sharman..
Sharman:Ranveer did you get that file..?
Ranveer:no I didn't get it yet. Give me some more time let me call you back once I get the file. 
Sharman:hmm okay..(he cut the call).
Ranveer took the phone from his ear and he putting the phone in his pant pocket and he started to walk from there having Raagini in his hands were Ishani as soon as Ranveer went from there had a worried face . 
Ishani(in thoughts):As I am in this situation Ranveer is stuck between me and Raagini on one side and business on other side. Please make me come back to normal soon Bhawan..so that I can take care of Raagini and home and Ranveer can get back to his business. (she was bit worried for Ranveer).
Devarsh(keeping the phone in his ear and hearing the ring and once Chaithali picked the call):Hello Maa..
Chaithali(hearing Devarsh's voice):Devarsh tum?
Devarsh:Haan I got the phone from our house security and called to you. 
Chaithali(with a smile):you are in our house. 
Devarsh:haan Maa..Maa I need some money. Please help me know?
Chaithali:(in a stammering tone):I cannot give you big amount and all Devarsh. Because I don't have any big amount in my hand. 
Devarsh:I don't want any big amount and all Maa. Give me what you can give to me. 
Chaithali:hmm I got money from Sharman last week and I have 5000 with me. Let me give it to you. But where should I come and give it to you?
Devarsh:Let me wait on the backside of RV mansion. Can you come there?
Chaithali:Haan let me come to the back side of RV mansion through servant quarters. you wait there let me come with the money now. 
Devarsh:hmm tk.(telling it he cut the call and saw the security and gave the phone through the gap of the gate by telling):Thank you Bhaiya..
Security(getting the phone from Devarsh):Its okay sir..(with a hesitating):Please sir can you move from here. If RV sir see you here means he will scold me only. 
Devarsh(hearing what Security said and with a okay head shake):Haan let me go from here..(telling it he started to walk from there and he was walking to go to the back side of RV mansion).
Ranveer after giving Raagini to Amba to make Raagini ready for the day and he walked in the corridor and went to the study room to search for the file Sharman asked him. 
Devarsh went to the back side of RV mansion and he started to wait for Chaithali. It was exactly next 20 minutes of wait Chaithali came from the servant quarters way to the back side of RV mansion. 
Chaithali(seeing Devarsh's back and with a smile came to him and standing near him):Devarsh..
Devarsh(who was thinking how to reach Ishani and ask sorry to her hearing Chaithali's voice seeing her and with a light smile):Maa..
Chaithali(with a emotional face):Devarsh you are alright know beta?(took her hand to his cheek and caressing his cheek):Happy that you are out of Jail but that Ranveer and Ishani planning well sent you out of the house. (she bit had a anger face).
Devarsh(seeing Chaithali and with a calm face):Its okay Maa no problem in that. Give me the money. First of all I need to hire some room in some hotel and fresh up myself. 
Chaithali(with a worried face);Where you stayed for the past 3 days?(seeing him well from top to bottom):Why are you looking so dirt Devarsh?
Devarsh(thinking about staying in the beach and then managing himself):Maa I stayed with my friend in his room only. How many days I can stay with my friend itself?So only I asked money to you. I don't have my wallet with me. I don't have charge in my phone too that is why I was not able to contact you through my phone.And as I don't have money I was not able to get shirt for me that is why I am wearing the same shirt these many days. Anyways let me arrange for some room with your money. (telling it he showed his hand to Chaithali).
Chaithali seeing Devarsh gave the money that she has hided in her hand to Devarsh were Devarsh got the money and he put the money in his pant pocket and saw Chaithali. 
Devarsh:Tk Maa let me go..
Chaithali(with a worried face):You have gone to this situation Devarsh. I am worried for you. Ishani has brought you to this situation. For money you married that Krisha but that girl too went from you. (with a not liking face):Now after two days that krisha is too getting engaged. 
Devarsh(hearing what Chaithali said had a what face):Maa what you said now?
Chaithali(with a not liking face itself):Your ex-wife Krisha is getting engaged after two more days. Shikhar has invited every one in our family while coming to see Ishani in hospital it seems. Amba only said about Shikhar inviting all of us for Krisha's engagement. 
Devarsh(hearing it had the face of Krisha in his thoughts were getting Krisha's face his eyes were bit getting moist were bit controlling himself and seeing Chaithali):At what time Krisha's engagment is going to happen?
Chaithali:After two days means coming Thursday evening 6 o clock in Shikhar's house only engagement is going to happen. 
Devarsh:(with a silent face):Oh tk...then let me leave Maa..
Chaithali:Haan go and take some room and stay safely. If you want anything call me. 
Devarsh:hmm okay..(telling it he turned and started to walk from there).
Chaithali too with a worried face for Devarsh turned and started to walk towards the servant quarters back side to go to RV mansion. 
Ranveer searched for the file that Sharman asked him and he found the file and he saw the file well and called back to Sharman and he kept the phone in his ear and hearing the ring waited for Sharman to pick the call. 
Sharman(picking Ranveer's call):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Sharman I got the file. 
Sharman:haan tk tell the figures I am asking now. 
Ranveer:Haan let me tell..
Sharman started to ask for the data and figures he wanted for the interpretation were Ranveer was seeing it in the file and was telling it to Sharman. 
Nitin entered the RV mansion hall and he walked and came near the stairs were that was the moment Mala was having a tray in her hands and was coming near the stairs.
Mala(seeing Nitin gave a smile):Let me bring breakfast to you to your home Baba. Let me give the breakfast to Ishani Bhabhi, Ranveer Bhaiya and Raagini and come. 
Nitin(giving a gentle smile):you are taking food to Ishani's room?
Mala:Haan
Nitin:Give the tray to me. I am going to see Ishani only let me take the breakfast to her. 
Mala:Arrey its Okay let me..(before she could tell).
Nitin(got the tray from her hand):Let me do it Mala and you can bring breakfast to me even after sometime too I am going to be in home only today. 
Mala(with a smile):Tk 
Nitin too giving a smile to her started to get in the stairs and he came to the corridor and walked in the corridor and came to Ishani's room were he stood in front of the room and with his one hand knocked the door that was open. Ishani who was sitting simply and was bit feeling bored hearing the knock in the door. 
Ishani:haan come...
Nitin hearing it with a smile entered the room and he came inside the room and saw Ishani who was sitting in the bed were seeing her with a smile he walked and came to the bed and stood near the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin with a bright smile):Papa aap?
Nitin:haan Mein..(telling it he kept the tray in the lamp table carefully and he sat in the bed facing Ishani and with a smile):How are you feeling now?
Ishani(calmly):Haan I am feeling good only but I am feeling boared to ideally sit in the same place. 
Nitin:Till you get well there is no other option know?
Ishani:haan I know that..
Nitin(with a smile):Ranveer texted me about your discharge yesterday but I was busy with office and yesterday midnight only I came back to home. so only I was not able to come to hospital during your discharge. Today I have took leave from office just to spend time with my daughter. 
Ishani:(with a smile):That is so sweet of you. 
Nitin(smiling to her and he took a place of breakfast from the tray and took a spoon of Khichidi and showed it to Ishani's mouth):Now come on have 
Ishani:papa you brought breakfast for me?
Nitin:mala was bringing it to your room seeing her and getting that she is bringing breakfast for you I got it from her and came to see you. 
Ishani:tk..(telling it she opened her mouth to Nitin and he started to feed her the breakfast).
Devarsh with a worried face was walking in the road and was thinking about Krisha he thought about the way he started to love her for the sake of money knowing that she is a wealthy house girl. He thought about the days he smiled with her and the way she bared all his lies and ill mannered behaviors. He thought about the way he asked for money from Shikhar to give Divorce to krisha and then the way he got divorced from Krisha came to his mind now. 
FLASHBACK..(see Episode 504 of Ranveer's unsaid feelings #8)
Devarsh(when Judge asked him is he ready for Divorce and thinking about the money Shikhar is going to give him seeing the judge):Judge sir I am not willing to live with this Krisha. I am ready to divorce her and If you again send her back I am sure we will never live a happy life. I am sure you can give divorce to us. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Devarsh thinking the way he was so cruel to Krisha and thought about Shikhar once telling that Krisha is ready to move on in her life and she got the groom from Shivanya's relationship and now getting that after two days she is going to get engaged he was bit feeling worried he was feeling that he is going to lose Krisha forever and he taking a deep breath and controlling his tears he walked fast and came to the second street from RV mansion and he walked in that street and he came to a normal boarding hotel were he entered the hotel and he saw the receptionist. 
Receptionist:How could I help you sir?
Devarsh:I want a room to stay for now. 
Receptionist:Yes sure sir. One day rent is Rs.500.
Devarsh:Yes okay. 
Receptionist:(saw the computer and operated something and seeing Devarsh):your good name sir?
Devarsh:Devarsh parekh..
Receptionist:Hmm okay sir..(she entered some details in computer and saw for the hotel boy and getting a hotel boy):Bhaiya take sir to room number 10.(she took the key from key board and gave it to the room boy)
Room boy:Okay...(telling it he got the key from receptionist and he came to Devarsh and seeing him):Come sir..
Devarsh:hmmm
Room boy walked in the corridor of the hotel were Devarsh too started to walk behind him were finally the room boy brought Devarsh to the room number ten and with the key in his hand he unlocked the room and opened the room for Devarsh. Devarsh entered the room and the room boy gave the lock and key to Devarsh were Devarsh got the lock and key from the room boy and saw the room boy. 
Devarsh:Can you do me a favor?
Room boy:yes sir...
Devarsh(putting the hand in his pant pocket and took 1000 rupees and gave it to the room boy):Get me a pant and shirt of free size. 
Room boy:Okay sir. 
Devarsh:Then I want a charger can you arrange for it. 
Room boy;It will be in the reception sir let me bring it. 
Devarsh:hmm okay. 
Room boy shook his head as okay and he started to walk from there were Devarsh closed the door and locked the door and turned to the switch board in the wall and he turned on the lights of the room and saw the room were it was a normal room having a normal bed and other facilities. Devarsh with a okay face kept the lock and key in the table and went to the bed and he sat in the bed with a what to do face. 
Ranveer after giving the details to Sharman and cutting the call and putting his phone in his pant pocket and he walked and came out of the study room were he walked in the corridor and came to their room were when he was about to enter their room his eyes got stuck on Nitin and Ishani were he saw Nitin feeding breakfast to Ishani were Ishani was happily smiling to her father were Ranveer too had a smile seeing it. 
Ranveer(entered the room and walked and came to the bed and seeing Nitin):Hi Uncle..
Nitin(Feeding a spoon of food to Ishani and turning and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer hi..
Ranveer(with a smile):happy that you have made Ishani smile. Obviously If daughters see their father they will smile. 
Ishani(hearing it):Haan I am so happy to be with my Papa and I am so much happy for being with my best father and best husband who are taking care of me so well.
Nitin and Ranveer had a smile in their lips were Ishani saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer shall we take a selfie?
Ranveer(with a okay head shake):haan sure(he took his phone out of the pant pocket and he turned on the front camera and he held the phone in front of his face and covered both Ishani and Nitin):Smile..
Nitin and Ishani smiled sitting in the bed were Ranveer too smiled and clicked a beautiful selfie of them. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update, dear.
Devarsh is changing for the better. Hope he won't hurt Ishaani any more.
Like selfie of Ishaani and Nitin.
Waiting for the next.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update πŸ˜³Loved it β€οΈEagerly waiting for the next part 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Lovely update.
Update soon.
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Waiting for next update.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Excellent episode.
πŸ‘πŸ‘