Result kaha hai teri soch ka

woh kya na di meri soch ka speed bhi meri tarha lazy hai
Bas muje kal update chahiye
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Finally maaneet confessed their love in words ...
Both not able to stay away from each other ...
Both r craving for each other ... Geet s loving this new maan ... All insecurity fled away from maan ...
Continue soon
Waiting
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kaha hai update
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jeyanthi123

Awesome update
Loved it
Finally maaneet confessed their love in words ...
Both not able to stay away from each other ...
Both r craving for each other ... Geet s loving this new maan ... All insecurity fled away from maan ...
Continue soon
Waiting

glad you liked it
thnx for reading dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

soonish
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hoping to give an update ...best of luck to me
Keepdreaming thumbnail
what to do with Alisha??? poor girl
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hopefully today I will try to update
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 45 - 

She took slow step toward her home then thought to look at him last time . To her surprise he already started car but he is not alone , there is someone or say a beautiful girl sitting beside him...

"  Maan you just my saviour like all time " she smiled and got in car ... 

Maan can only awkwardly looked at his glass where Geet shooting daggers through her eyes . He thought his lady queen will jump upon him but to his surprise she went back to her house without saying anything . Now this silence actually scared him , no he doesn't believe in ' nothing is better than anything ' phrase but he so used to get her everything in form of love or scolding but this silent thing only screaming danger for him .

" what are you waiting for ? " Alisha's voice broke his thought ..he smiled uncomfortablely, starting car .

" meri car ajj hi kharap hona tha uff , thanks a lot Maan " Whole ride Alisha keep thanking him but Maan was too lost to notice , his mind was in their previous date ...her love and her confession keep running in his mind . 

Alisha checked her phone as call came . She thought for sometime then cut it then asked what was running in her mind for few days now . " Maan do you believe in destiny? Do you believe in meant to be things , made for each other , forever together blah blah blah "

Maan smiled at her confused state . No doubt he believes in it now . And what he feelings for Geet is undoubtedly forever . " yes I do " he can simply answer this . 

Alisha still didn't convince. Today she is in bad state of mind . She met with Rifat and his affectionate behaviour , his words now confusing her . No matter what Rifat was saying she couldn't concentrate on this , even if she tried she couldn't stop herself from comparing Rifat with Maan . But why she even doesn't know this .

" how will you know that the person is best for you ? I know we talked about it but I'm still confused . " she made a annoying face . 

" look Alisha don't over think. You main problem is you over think everything . You set a thing in you mind that ' rich boys are bad ' first of all you have to change this . And then only you can open up to another person . And moreover follow your heart . Destiny would never give you many chance , just grab the right person don't let him go "

he said just matter of fact without realising she only thinking about him when he said her to follow own heart . 

" what if he doesn't feel for me or not ready to say his  feelings "

" then make him feel the same simple , if your love is true other person will feel it and about saying common its 21st century why wait for other person , say it what yoy feel "

" is it this simple ? " 

" yes it is "

he smiled as they reached her home . She still in deep thought to realize it , so Maan had to shake her little. She jumped out suddenly feeling nervous by his small touch and literary run away from his car . Maan looked surprised at her attitude but shrugged it away and went to his home. 

Nothing is dangerous than jealous and angry wife , Maan got the proof as soon as he reached his room . " what the ..." His mouth fall open seeing his room..

" no it's can't be " he looked around as if seeing a horror movie . His whole room is filled with Roman Reigns pictures , Geet's new obsession . As soon as John chena engaged , no one was as happy as Maan but his happiness was short live as she found her new crush soon who is no other then that long hair girly boy Roman , again a wrestling player . But he never thought he will have to face a day where his own room will fill with a bodybuilder's posters . 

' No it's wrong, it's my room too she can't do it ' Maan's new fiend courage speak up loudly but it gone as soon as his phone beeped with message from her .

* I'm touched with your love today , as you said you     love me with everything , you love my bad and good                     thing , then you must be love my choice too . I LOVE                     Roman now I'm sure you won't mind seeing my little                      surprise. I know you won't. ( I thought to suggestion                       you to grow your hair like Romo but then leave it                              between what do you think about my suggestion)  P.S Your Company was very good today *

he typed to say no to her demand but then her message about his acceptance in her everything stopped him more over her suggestion to grow hair no hell he can't do it . Geet really knows how to trap him well and how to punish him too. She knew if she gave him senti message he won't be able to say no nor he can tolerate it . Who can tolerate other man's picture in own bedroom it's too much to handle . But he can't say no too . It will mean he doesn't accept her with everything and what if his wife is serious about long hair thing what he will do then . Posters are better than ruinning his hair . With heavy heart he typed ok .

* ok 😊😊😊 .
                  P.S my day brighten when you are with me *     

He gave smiley emo to make it look happy thing and to divert her from long hair topic .

* i know you can never say no to me my Trippl H that's why I love you so much . 
                    P.S but your beautiful Company is best from all , no   doubt you enjoyed it * 

He frowned at her company word . Then it hit him hard his wife was not talking about their date or anything but it's all about  Alisha who was his company back home. And this all pictures is her punishment . He knew Geet will do something but never thought Geet will do this to irritate him . He throws the phone cursing his bad luck somehow Alisha too . He looked at their pic on wall but his blood boil as a big poster hanging beside it . His every morning start with seeing her picture but from now on he has to see that man face too which already giving him bad taste in his mouth .

' what an eventful day ? ' He glared posters one last time before went to washroom to cool down his anger .

Next day was very busy for Khurana employees . The joint project with Patels taking troll on everyone . Maan wants everything perfect . All the employees who were happy to see their boss , now regretting seeing his super fast active mood . From morning stuffs running here and there . No one escapeed from his worth not even Adi and super smart Sasha who were  sweating under A.C. 

" for God sake how could you guys even  make this small mistake. Just three days left for presentation and now this , tum logo ka dyan kaha hai " 

" so...sorry sir " Adi blinked back many times and gulped his saliva in fear . Yes he always Maan sir to be in professional mood also in office but never thought the result would be like this . Both said sorry and went out .

Maan is taking extra care of this project because he knows Patel's are involved in it and their company depend on its success . He can't do any mistakes . This collarabation project is biggest challenge for him . He wants it to be success at any cost . 

At evening they were discussing about this project and Mr Patel looked very pleased with all ideas . " it seems good Mr Khurana..i think " 

" please Uncle call me Maan " he stopped him politely. The old man before him once helped them when no one was there , Maan respect him and now helping him in return giving him happiness . Maan doesn't care about his profit or anything , he wants to grab this deal to for Patel's only . 

Mr Patel smile affectionately, in business world where all running behind money ,success forgetting everything there still few some who cares for person more than money . 

" Maan I can't thank you enough for agreeing to do this project with us . All my business associate trun their face from me but you still came forward ..i can't than..."

" please Uncle don't say like this . Aap mujhe beta bhi bularahi hai aur thanks bhi yeh galat hai na . And don't worry about this project , we will give our best ..we will get the deal " Mr Patel finally felt relieved after months , many things depending on this project of it fails or Chinese delegates didn't like presentation his construction company will ruin for good . Now he trust Maan , he believes this time he trusting best man . 

" Maan I have a request or you can say suggestion for the betterment of this project. I think you should give the presentation . "

Maan stop what he was doing and frozen at his suggestion . Presentation , more people, more attention  , more judgement no he can't face all that. All things are off limit for him . He can't do it but Mr Patel didn't let him say anything..

" I trust you Maan, I know you can do it . You will give best presentation. I'm sure we will get it " all around them agreed to this saying yes . Maan looked around seeing all nodding with confidence . what can Maan say seeing others so much trust on him . Can he break it ? More of all can he do it ? Can he say no to them ,  can he disclose the biggest truth that whom they thinking so high is not perfect at all . Infact he is scared of all this , he is coward to face this big thing . 
Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Updated finally 
Ok the final stage of his fear ...
I'm not sure if it perfect or not but do want him proud of himself ...hope this thing not illogical 
Enjoy