Fan Fictions

KaYa FF: An Accidental Wedding~2! ~||Chapter 23: Page 67||~ - Page 30

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

Very beautiful chapter 

Awe kabir is such adorable husband 
In KKN ananya's friends tease her abt their honeymoon & Trisha she is really funny 
Awe sonu want new new chachi 
I totally adore kabir & sonu bonding 
But 1 thing I don't understand why sonu live away from his families?
After long yrs kabir got call from his brother he was hurt when his brother said he is coming to Delhi for work 
Why his brother left kabir alone?
OMG ananya prank on kabir was so hilarious I couldn't stop my laugh 
Loll poor kabir was abt to faint with ananya's antics 
Awe for the first time sharma mansion was full of laughter all thanks to ananya 
Wow Kaya cute eye locks oops both r in fire
Update soon dear 

Thanks a lot dear for this wonderful comment...
Glad u like it...
Please keep reading!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ansharah06

Riya di when will u update? Y u take so much time

Please update sssooonnn

Sorry dear...my job is really demanding & keeps me too busy for my own liking...
I'm sorry to keep you waiting...
I'm about to update now!😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Hey guys! 
I'm back...sorry for the delay!😃

Chapter 14 : 

Ananya gasped suddenly, breaking hers as well as Kabir's reverie...
Ananya squirmed...trapped beneath her husband's muscular body...

But to her horror, a smirk graced Kabir's handsome face...his eyes twinkling with deadly mischeif...
A: uh..K...Kabir...j..jaane..dijiye..na...kh..khaana...
She stuttered...

K: uh huh! Bravo Mrs Sharma! Ek din mein hi cooking seekh gayi...lagta hai...not bad at all...
He teased...
Ananya bit her tongue...realising her folly...

A: uh..vo..main...
Kabir smirked at his budbudaati junior cum wife...
K: arrey...ruk kyu gayi...dharmpatniji? Tum...koi kartavya nibhaane waali thi na...chalo nibhaao!

Ananya blushed furiously & shook her head...
A: n..nahi...toh...
K: arrey kyu? Pati hoon main tumhaara...hak hai tumhaara mujhpar...
He smirked...bringing her wrists to his open shirt...

Ananya's eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets...she couldn't help but blush a bit on catching a glimpse of the little expanse of his bare chest...

Unable to bear ot any longer, she pushed Kabir off her & jumped up...
A: K..Kabir...uh...m..main..plates...nikaal deti hoon...
She muttered and literally dashed to the kitchen...

Kabir let out a chuckle...
K: ye kya! Ananya pati ka naam nahi lete! Pata hai na paap lagta hai!!!
He teased...

He hot no reply...

K: Ananya! Maine tumhe apna kartavya pura karne ka aadesh diya tha na...pati parmeshwar ke aadesh ka paalan na karne se bhi paap lagta hai!!! You know, sin!
He snickered wickedly...

A: KABIR SHARMA MAIN AAPKO JAAN SE MAARDUNGI!
He doubled up with laughter again...hearing his fiesty wife growl...

K: tum apne suhaag ko jaan se mardogi! Chi chi chi Ananya! Stooping so low!
Kabir just couldn't help the out of the world feeling of teasing Ananya until she pouted & puffed up those ever so rosy & pretty cheeks of hers...
How he wished he could kiss her soft ski...
He shook his head at the thought...turning red with embarrassment...

A: CHUPP! 
Ananya huffed angrily from the kitchen...making Kabir smirk...

A few moments later...
A puppy faced Ananya emerged into the bedroom...
A: aap humesha aisa karte hai! Mera prank mujhpar hi ulta! 
She pouted...

As much as Kabir fell for it, he only smirked...
K: ab vo kya Mrs Kabir Sharma...I'm not Kabir Sharma for nothing , you see!
He winked playfully...

A: achcha...chaliye! Mujhe laga tha ki prank ki vajah se poori raat balloon jitna mooh phulaakar baithenge...isliye maine aapka favourite chinese khaana order kiya hai...vo bhi aapke favourite restaurant se...

Ananya couldn't help but smile...seeing the innocent happiness twinkling in his eyes...the way his face light up hearing the word " chinese" was worth any trouble out in the world...

She grabbed his wrist & pulled her rather ecstatic husband out of their bedroom...

Next Morning: 
KKN:

K: ok then guys...back to work! 
Kabir exclaimed...marking the end of the daily editorial meeting...

Ananya was with Richa, walking towards their cubicle with Kabir following...
Ri: uh..Ananya! By the way...kal poochna reh gaya...so how was your & sir's honeymoon?
Remembering some of the hilarious happening in Paris, Kabir passed a teasing smile to his wife...who was seated nearby...

Ananya glared at him but Kabir only smirked...
A: bohot zyaada hi hasi aarahi hai inhe aajkal...
She mumbled under her breath...

A: achcha tha...
Ananya blushed slightly...remembering how possesively Kabir had held her against him to cover her swimsuit clad form from the lusty gaze of the waiter in the pool area...
The mad glare he had given him...
How he had lifted her up in his arms & carried her to their suite...
How he fed her in the french restaurant or how he gifted her a dress & their passionate dance in the ballroom...

Ri: oye! 
Richa clicked her fingers before her bestie to break her reverie...
Ri: kaha kho gayi meri behna?
Richa asked laughingly...

A: uh...kuch nahi...aur tu bata...KKN mein kya chal raha hai?
Ri: kuch nahi yaar...lekin jabse tu aur Kabir sir gaye the...tabse chandi bankar baithi hai...

Ananya rolled her eyes...
A: chipkali kahinki...
She muttered...

Ri: vaise...tu khush haina? I mean jis tarah se teri aur Kabir dir ki shaadi hui...you guys barely know each other...ajeeb hoga na ek anjaan aadmi ke saath zindagi bhar rehne ke baarein mein sochna?

Ananya smiled at this...
A: haan...kaafi awkward tha pehle...par Kabir aur main poori koshish kar rahe hai ki iss shaadi ko hum nibhaae...I know he doesn't love me...I don't know if I love him or not...mujhe...vo  pasand hai...( blushes)...
You know I've always hero worshipped him...vo mere idol hai..mentor hai...pati ke roop mein unhe main accept kar rahi hoon abhi...

Richa nodded...
Ri: Ananya...tu bachpan se meri best friend hai...behen se badhkar hai tu mere liye...aur ab toh tu aur teri family hi meri family hai...isliye I just want u to always be happy...

Ananya embraced her best friend tightly...
A: thank you Richa...tu bhi mere liye bohot special hai...I love u..and don't worry...trust me..main bohot khush hoon...

Ri: vo toh dikh raha hai...

T: arrey yaar! Kya centi baatein lekar baith gaye tumdono! Anu, tu ye bata...Kabir sir haayee vo itne hot kyu hai yaar??

A: Haan toh!!! Pati kiske hai!
Ananya stated proudly & her friends giggled...

Ri: Ananya, par ek baat bata...Kabir sir ghar par kaise hai? I mean...office ki tarah hi...

At this Ananya smiled meaningfully...
A: Kabir Sharma bohot hi complex insaan hai Richa...main khud abtak unhe poori tarah nahi samajh paayi hoon...par vo ek aise insaan hai..jinpar mere papa apne aap se zyaada vishwaas karte the...tu bas itna jaan le ki Kabir jaise yaha hai...vaise gharpar nahi hai...
Ananya finished & left to go to the canteen to get herself a cup of coffee...

Kabir's cabin: 

K: ok Khuraana, main Ananya ko bhejta hoon...vo tera interview  le legi...yeah..ok..bye...
He cut the call & sighed...reclining into his rotating chair...

He was about to pick up the intercom to call Ananya when...
A: MERE SWAAAMIII!!
Kabir looked up to see his smiling wife at the door of his cabin...

A: may I come in, sir?
She chirped & Kabir quirked an intrigued eyebrow at her...
K: really Ananya? as if agar main mana kardoon toh tum andar nahi aaogi...isn't it?
He asked amused...

A: aaye haaye! mere saath rehkar aap kitne smart hogaye hai...pata hai?
She giggled...
K: Pardon me?
Kabir raised an eyebrow again...

A: arrey yaar abhi ye angreezi ka lecture baadmein continue kijiyega...ye coffee pee lijiye...
She handed him his cup of steaming hot black coffee...

Kabir opened his mouth to speak...only to be cut off by hus wife...
A: Black coffee with a single cube of sugar...and piping hot makes Kabir Sharma's perfect cup of coffee!!!!
She squealed & Kabir couldn't.help but marvel at Ananya's innocence...
Every gesture of hers warmed him...made him feel wanted..unlike how he'd felt all these years...cold...uncared for...unloved...unwanted...

Ananya blushed when Kabir offered her the smile that was reserved only for her now...it made her go weak in her knees...
K: thank you...
Kabir whispered in his husky baritone...

A: arrey you're most welcome my dear...boss?
Ananya winked...making Kabir chuckle...
Ananya loved how his laugh sounded...not like Manav sir's cackling..it had something manly about it...it was a breif, husky laugh...but it was se*y enough to make a girl go gaga over him...

A: mujhe pata hai ki aap kaisi coffee lete hai aur ye bhi jaanti hoon ki aap din ki teen coffee lete hai...
Ek subah breakfast ke saath...ek office aakar...ek shyaam ko...
Ananya squealed & threw her arms around Kabir's neck when he smiled in affirmative...stating that her observations were correct...
Kabir wrapped his arms around his wife...loving how her soft body felt against his toned one...she was a perfect fit in his strong arms...like a puzzle peice fitting exactly into a puzzle...
Ananya closed her eyes as she felt safe & protected in her husband's arms...pressing her face into his chest...inhaling his unique colonge...his natural fragrance...

" AHMMM!!"

KaYa jumped apart hearing someone clear their throat rather harshly...
Ananya moved out if Kabir's embrace to see an annoyed & obviously jealous Malvika behind...

Before anyone could speak, Kabir got a call...
Looking around for a moment, Kabir spoke up...
K: excuse me please...
He left his cabin after glancing at Ananya one last time...

Ananya too began to leave, when she heard...
Mal: tumhe kya lagta hai...Kabir tumhe chahne laga hai?
Ananya turned around hearing Malvika's taunting voice...

Ananya smiled at Malvika nevertheless...
A: sorry?

Malvika laughed darkly...
Mal: darling, tum Kabir Sharma ko jaanti nahi ho abhi...uske saath tumne 3 hafte kya bita liye...u hugged & maybe even kissed him...aur tumhe lagta hai ki vo tumhaara hogaya?

Tum abhi bachchi ho Ananya...Kabir Sharma is a casanova...
tumse pehle bhi kai ladkiyaan thi...
Me & Kabir were in a relationship when YOU so rudely took my place...tumne meri jagah hathiya li...Kabir ki zindagi mein...

Par phir bhi...the fact doesn't change that he loves me...he wants me...he craves me...not YOU! 
Malvika hissed...

Ananya only sighed and settled d ...
A: Malvika...
She began calmly...

A: I know exactly who MY HUSBAND is...aur kya kaha aapne? He is in a relationship with u? seriously!!! Ye baat agar Kabir khud aakar mujhse kahenge na...tabbhi main nahi maanungi...

Vo uss tarah ke insaan hi nahi hai...aap sab chahe jo kahe...I know it...as I have felt it...Kabir ka dil bohot saaf hai...vo kabhi bhi aisa kuch kar hi nahi sakte...
Arrey jo aadmi mujhe abtak kuch puraani misunderstandings ki wajah se ajtak mujhe roz sorry kehte hai...jinhe mujhe hurt karne ka guilt abtak hai vo mujhe aur hurt kar hi nahi sakte...
So don't try that on me...plus every bachelor has the right to be interested in girls...but now he's married to me...
Ananya snapped...Possesively!

If Malvika was astounded, she didn't show it...
Mal: Married to you? Please! Koi laal powder aur ek stupid si kaali chain kya pehna di usne tumhe? Tum toh apni aukaat hi bhool gayi?
Malvika snapped back viciously...raising a taunting finger at Ananya...

Ananya laughed...scornfully...
A: sahi kaha aapne...sirf maang mein sindoor bharne se aur mangalsutra pehen lene se main Kabir ki patni nahi banjaungi...
Husband-wife ka relation toh aatma se hota hai...you know soul...

Main vo " Mera pati mera devta hai aur kabhi galat nahi ho sakta" type ki biwi bilkul nahi hoon...but unfortunately for you...mere pati sachmein vaise hi hai...
Aap sab toh Kabir Sharma ko sirf professionally jaante hai...par unka jo roop maine dekha hai...vo aapne nahi dekha...naa Kabir kabhi aapko dikhaayenge...

Bhale hi humaare rishte mein pyaar nahi hai...par bharosa aur dosti zaroor hai...humdono pati-patni hone se pehle ek doosre ke best friends hai...jo saath khaate hai, khub ladte hai aur most important ek doosre se har baat share karte hai...
Toh humaare rishta itna kamzor nahi hai ki koi bhi mooh uthaake chala aayega aur use tod dega...
I trust Kabir more than myself...

Ananya stated confidently & stormed out...holding her head high...
Malvika stood there seething...
Mal: Ananya Kashyap! Tumhe kya lagta hai? tum Kabir ko mujhse cheen logi...Kabir ka itne saal intezaar maine intezaar kiya hai...Kabir mera hai...sirf mera...ab dekho...kaise main tumhe uski zindagi se nikaal phenkti hoon! 
She smirked wickedly...

A While later...

It was a little past lunchtime...
Kabir sat in his cabin...Ronnie was seated in one of the chairs infront of Kabir's desk...
Kabir was deeply focused on the file he was flipping through...

" Kabir!" 
Kabir's head whipped up at the familiar voice...& Ronnie saw his face lit up in a fraction of a second...

K: dada! 
Kabir exclaimed seeing his elder brother smiling at him...
Ra: kaisa hai tu?
Asked his brother softly...

Kabir was about to answer when he suddenly noticed Ronnie's peesence...
K: Ronnie...this is perfect...
He said...handing him the file he had been checking...

Ro: uh...toh main chalu sir?
Ronnie asked wisely...glancing at the man who was smiling at his Editor-in-cheif...

K: uh..& Ronnie?
Kabir stopped him...
Ro: yes sir?
Ronnie turned around...

K: please send Ananya to my cabin...alright?
Kabir requested curtly in a polite manner...
Ro: sure sir, vo jaisa aapne kaha tha..vo uss recently murdered buisnessman ke parivaar ka interview lene gayi hai...main uske KKN aate hi use yaha bhejdunga...
He answered with a small smile & took his leave...

Kabir looked up at his brother & proceeded to hug him but his brother extended his hand instead...not noticing Kabir's gesture...
Kabir's smile faltered instantly but he put up another smile immediately...no matter how fake it was...

He sighed...
He craved for that elder brother of his who kissed his bruises & tears away every time Kabir had fallen down while playing as a child...
He craved for his big brother cuddled him to his chest & put him to sleep every night...ever since they lost their parents in a fire when Kabir was only 6 years old...
He craved for his brother who always spared a few coins for Kabir's favourite toffee...no matter what...
He craved for that big brother of his who nutured him like a mo ther & protected him like a father & took care of every need of his ever since the early unfortunate demise of their parents...

The man before him now wasn't his big protective brother...he was a distant, uncaring man...whose family no longer included Kabir...
Was he wrong to wish for his loving brother to return?
Yes he was...because Kabir Sharma deserved absolutely no love..he was to live lonely & die lonely...
Why? He didn't know...but he figured he wasn't worthy of love because anyone who loved him or were loved by him were snatched away from him...
Hence, Kabir Sharma forbade himself to love...

Ra: uh...Kabir?
His elder brother, Rajveer asked & Kabir snapped out of his thoughts...
K: huh...? ji...dada?
He managed somehow...

Before Rajveer could speak, Ananya rushed into Kabir's cabin...
A: Toh farmiyye sahab...junior se bast karenge ya biwi se?
She asked ever so cheerfully...
K: biwi se...
Kabir bit back a smiling...marvelling at how just Ananya's mere presence lightened up even the nastiest of his moods...
He however, maintained his stern facade...

A: awww...
Ananya squealed...wrapping him up in one of her famous warm hugs that Kabir would never admit to a soul that he absolutely loved them as they seemed to take away his pain every time...
A: You missed your wife haina? hmm...naughty boy haan!!!
She teased...pulling Kabir's cheeks who turned a shade of really dark red when the horrific realisation of his elder brother's presence in the cabin dawned upon him...

Kabir opened his mouth to speak but Ananya cut him off with her chatter...
A: oh but...wait a minute! main aapki biwi hoon? Wowww! main koi biwi-viwi nahi hoon aapki...aapki biwi toh ye hai na...Shrimati Laptop Kabir Sharma!
She glared at her stunned husband...

K: What? Lapt..chodo...I needed to tal...
Kabir started but once again Ananya didn't let him finish...
A: yeah right! you need to talk on the phone! aap na mujhse baat hi mat kijiye! aapka mera contract khatm! 
Ananya huffed...

Kabir's eyes widened in shock...
K: Wha...!!!!
A: aap na rehne hi dijiye Kabir! aapne abtak lunch kiya? Main batati hoon...NAHI kiya! Lunchtime kabka beet gaya na Kabir!
lekin aap toh iss sade hue laptop ke saath lage pade hai! 
She scolded...

K: arrey nahi! kya bole jaa rahi ho tum?? 
Asked a skeptical Kabir...
K: anyways...Malvika kaha hai? tumne vo archive ki files use de di?
Kabir enquired...aiming to change the topic...
Ananya grimaced at the mention of Malvika...
A: chipki hogi kisi se! Chipkali jo thehri!!!!jab dekho tab mere, MERE pati se chipak jaati hai...jab dekho tab ( mimicking in a sickly sweet high pitched girly voice) " Kabir oh Kabir!" karti rehti hai...

K: haan haan meri maa...theek hai...I got it...now okay...ab bas...
Kabir was yet again cut off yet again by Ananya...

A: arrey aise kaise bas haan???!!! AISE KAISE???
Ananya boomed & Kabir flushed in embarrassment seeing Rajveer laughing silently...

A: arrey mera bas chale na toh mooh tod doon uss chudail ka ! Battisi nikalkar haath mein rakh dungi uski! Chehra noch lungi! aankhe nikaal...

K: Ananya shut up for 5 minutes!
Kabir commanded & Ananya pouted sulkily...her big hazel eyes looking at him with too much innocence for his liking...this face always melted off his rage & rendered him helpless...

Kabir groaned...
K: Ananya! Ab meri baat suno...dekho tumhaare peeche hi...
A: Nahi Kabir! Aapne abtak kuch nahi khaaya hai...sirf subah ek biwl vo hua muesli khaya tha...abhi mujhe kuch nahi sunna...aap pehle lunch kijiye...chaliye...
She grabbed his wrist & began to pull him out of the cabin when she spotted Rajveer...

A: uh...did I interrupt a meeting?
Ananya asked nervously..glancing at Kabir then at Rajveer...
Ra:  oh no...don't worry...aapbe kuch intertupt nahi kiya hai...
Hevsaid with a smile...

Ananya smiled back politely at him...flushing in embarrassment at the same time...
A: vo...I'm...sorry...itni der...main bakwaas kiye jaa rahi thi...aapko bore karne ke liye really sorry!
She said earnestly & held her ears in an innocent apologetic gesture...

Rajveer however laughed it off...telling her that she needn't apologise...
K: Ananya...main kabse yahi bolna chahta tha...par tum mujhe bolne hi nahi derahi thi...

A: sorry na!
Kabir grunted in acknowlegenent & sighed...knowing he was a goner with that sinfully sweet pout of hers...

K: Dada...ye hai Ananya...my wife aur Ananya...ye...mere bade bhai...Rajveer Sharma...

Ananya gasped & instantly bend forwards to take Rajveer's blessings...
Kabir too did the same tight then & they ended up bending simultaneously...

Ra: god bless you! 
Rajveer beamed...taking in the beautiful, long silky curled woman with a milky complexion before him...dressed in a floor length ethenic dress with a diamond mangalsutra resting on her chest & the vermillion in her hair parting glowing...

He couldn't have found a better bride for his baby brother...the little brother he had practically raised like a son...
He couldn't be happier...

Thinking of all that Kabir had endured since he was so little...he got down in the memory lane...

( The part in italics is Rajveer's memory of Kabir's childhood)

K: dadaa!!!
A little 6 year old Kabir came running to an 16 year old  almost 17, Rajveer who seated on the sofa in the living room...
Rajveer smiled & scooped his school uniform clad baby brother up in his arms...placing little Kabir on his lap...

Ra: aagaya tu! Toh aaj mere chotu ne school mein kya kiya?
He inquired of his brother who was already bubbling with excitement...
K: dada! Pata hai aaj main dlawing compe...tition mein filsht (first) aaya!
Kabir exclaimed happily...

His brother smiled fondly at him & then said..
Ra: hmm...mujhe pata tha...isliye main tere liye dekh kya laaya hoon!
Rajveer grinned ear to ear before handing his little brother a wrapped package...

He chuckled when little Kabir squealed in delight as he unwrapped a lovely art & craft set...
He tumbled back onto the couch when Kabir launched himself onto his stomach...his tiny legs & arms wrapped around him...

K: Loveee dada!
Kabir gushed happily...planting slobbery kisses on Rajveer's cheek with his chocolate coated mouth...

Ra: Oye...chiii!
Rajveer protested & Kabir giggled naughtily before rubbing his chubby cheeks & face which were all chocolaty onto Rajveer's face...

A now chocolate covered Rajveer glared down at Kabir who promptly jutted his lower lip out in the most adorable little pout...
One look at his big button puppy dog eyes & Rajveer groaned...

Ra: Chotu ke bachche! Bade se bada kaand karke aisi cute shakle banakar humesha nahi bachega tu!
Rajveer sulked at his own defeat making Kabir grin sheepishly...

Ra: iski toh saza milegi! 
Rajveer smirked wickedly & little Kabir gulped...
K: No tickle tickle for Kabir...p..pwease!!!! 
Kabir pleaded but his brother only grinned wider...

Loud cute giggles echoed around the room when Rajveer finally cradled his school shirt & shorts clad baby brother brother to his chest...
K: dada...mumma ne Kabir ko promise kiya...ki..vo..mere liye...dlawing book laayengi...pal mumma papa toh sooo many time se nahi aaye!
Kabir pouted holding up 3 fingers...

Ra: Kabir...er..uh..mumma..na aayengi...aur papa bhi...maine bataya tha na ki vo bahar...
K: Nai!!!!
Rajveer heard Kabir scream...
Ra: chotu...
K: Nai!!! Aap jhooth bolte ho dada! Mujhe...pata hai...mumma au...aur papa an'els ( angels)  ki dunia mein chale gaye! Taa..taayiji ne bola! Unh..hone...bola..ki..Kabir bad boy hai...is..iliye chale gaye! 

Rajveer's heart broke when his precious baby brother burst into sobs...big fat tears rolled down his chubby cheeks & his lower lip jutted out and quivered...

Ra: arrey...shh...shh Kabir! Mera Kabir toh sabse good boy hai! Kiskie kehdene se kuch nahi hota...mumma papa bohot achche the na..aur god ko achche logo ki zaroorat hoti hai heaven mein...isliye unhone bula liya unhe...
Rajveer cooed to the sobbing child...

Scooping up his little baby brother...Rajveer gathered him in a protective big brother embrace...placing soothing kisses in the messy of mop brown curls which Kabir called hair...

Ra: aise kisi ki bhi baat dil par nahi lete...chal...ab forget all this...tu poora chocolate se sana hai...chal tujhe nehla deta hoon...vaise...bathtub mein Kabir ke liye kon wait kar raha hai?
Rajveer pretended to be excited...

K: Duckie?
Kabir sniffled lightly...still in the afternaths of his sobbing...his cheeks were red & tear stained...
Rajveer smiled fondly at Kabir...
Ra: haan...duckie toh hai hi...aur?

K: ummm...
Kabir pouted in confusion...
Ra: Bubbles!!!!
Rajveer beamed & Kabir squealed like the cutest little kid ever...and he lifted a now squealing little Kabir up & went towards the bathroom...

TBC😳

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww
The last part is shooo cute 
Small kabir was really cute and adorable 
Loved the update 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Riya di loved it very much
Thank you for the pm
Continue soon😊
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Fb is also nice 
Beautifully written 
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Ansharah06 thumbnail
Awesome riya di... ohh so don't worry next time i will have some patience... thank u so much for updating n plzz update asap...
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update... continue soon... after a very long time please continue soon...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant chapter 
Awe kabir backfired ananya's plan on her 
Loll ananya was all blushy blushy seeing kabir bold
Richa really want to see Kaya happy 
Loll Kaya never failed to amazed me
Oh I just hate that bitch malvika how dare she behave so rude with ananya 
First she interrupted Kaya moment & after that tried to create misunderstanding between Kaya disgusting 
Glad ananya gave her earful answers 
Just hope that bitch malvika won't separate Kaya 
Loll how much ananya talk? Kabir wanted to introduce her with his brother but ananya is ananya 
Rajveer got hard time to control his laugh 
Awe ananya is really loving caring wife always take care of kabir 
So finally kabir dada came to meet him? Why he left kabir alone when u loved him a lot when they were kids?
Rajveer took care of kabir his child when they lost their parents 
What suddenly changed that love?
Awe small kabir is so adorable 
But I feel really bad for him as he lost his parents in childhood & after that his brother left him alone 
Kabir that so called taayiji is really disgusting how could she said kabir that he is bad boy that's why his parents died
Continue plz 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vssdp

Awww

The last part is shooo cute 
Small kabir was really cute and adorable 
Loved the update 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

Thanks a lot dear...
Glad u like it😃