nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
nice chapter i want khushi to go to london n let asr  regret his words 
Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 35

Miserable yes, definitely yes. How could she allow a middle class girl to be her daughter in law. Could she face her friends? How could she? Manorama had got the roof down when Akash had put forward his proposal to take to his Payal. Akash wanted to convince her at any cost.
"Ma You have to understand. She has not been trying to trap me, but it is me who is behind her. He was moved thinking of his conversation with Payal and showing a gloomy face he continued, "Yesterday when she rejected me, I could not take it ma, I tried to think over what she said and put my mind at work. But I don't think it is possible

Manorama could not be persuaded so easily. "Akash bitwa, these girls know how to trap you innocent boys. They know you will go behind them even if they reject. Don't believe them.
Nani sat listening to her younger grandson fighting for his lady love. She would talk when she had to, but she wanted him to fight for what he wanted. Akash continued, "Ma I told you, ever since we have met them, never once she has made any advances. I have always tried to tell her so many times, and still she rejected. Even now she has not accepted and will only do it if her Babuji says so.

Mami was now angry and told crossly, "See all childrens  are listening to their parents, why is my only  sons not listening then? And how dare she reject my son? She will have a luxurious life, why will she reject, it is only a drama

Akash replied, "Ma, I too will listen to you, that's why I am asking you. I want this to happen with your blessings.  And no ma, it is no drama. You have seen Payal, seen her family, if it was anybody else, they would have definitely taken advantage of their  friendship with the Raizadas, but not them. In fact they avoid coming over here, and now they are trying to fix her marriage and I will not be able to bear it ma, please, saying so Akash walked away with a sad face, ignoring his mum "Listen Akash bitwa...

Seeing her husband sitting calmly made her even more angry. Scolding her hubby, Mami wailed, "All your pampering has made him no good, see how he is talking. Why can't u tell him..

Nani now spoke, "Manorama, those girls are gems. Even if I went looking, I will never be able to find girls like that for my grandchildren. Their respect towards their family, their traditional values, is what I have liked. Addressing her son, "Mano, I never had any problems with the social class, because if I had, we would not have been where we are today. Nani said looking at Mami. Though she did not want to hurt Mami, she had to show her that her arguments were baseless. 
Nani continued, "I am happy Akash has liked Payal, I have no problems. By the way Khushi bitiya is no less. I would not have had any problems with her too, she said looking at Arnav who gave her a "What the,  " look..
"Hope Shashi babu finds her a good boy as well she chided!!

Now he could not keep quiet. "Nani, she has to wait till Payal is married.. why hurry,..

"Chote, for Parents with girls, it does not matter. I have seen many younger daughters getting married before their older sisters. By the way, why should you care, I hope she will find her true love soon Nani justified,.. she knew her grandson had to realise his love for Khushi, but if she did not push, then he would never realise!!

"what the,.. snorted Arnav, but Nani  gave him a don't care look, while Anjali watched her brothers  reaction with new interest.

Anjali had to pipe in to scare Mami, "Mami you saw how Akash reacted yesterday. I was just worried he would not do anything stupid. Mami and you have only one son,... Payal ji is very good, I have been working with her and honestly she will make a good Raizada bahu.. Tell me mami, other than money, is there anything else that is stopping you from accepting her?
Mami was quiet for once, Thinking? She wondered if she would be listened to if she was the only one against 

"Today, I will definitely be able to see her. After all where will she go if a guests are coming to her house " thought Arnav while knocking the Gupta house door the following weekend. "She thinks she is very clever eh, I have not seen her in office as well, Khushi kumari Gupta, be ready, I will win this deal. Yes very cleverly you have got away for one week now,, not any more,.. I will meet you.. he thought when Buaji opened the door with her catch phrase "Hai re nand kishore... Raizadas had not mentioned anything about the alliance, but just came to visit casually.

Mami had tried all her antics to persuade Akash, but she could not win against Akash's silent rebel. Though he carried on his normal duties, all could see his aloof and depressed behaviour. No proper eating other than pecking on his plate, no joining in family time, no casual talk. God, he knew how to make his mum melt. In the corner of her heart, she did agree with the rest of the family, but society's norms and conditions had bound her. She could always have an upper hand on her daughter in law, she thought and had finally agreed.

Nani saw how chote was looking here and there in the house, trying to get a glimpse of Khushi. His sudden jerks at any noise or sound caught Shashi's attention too. And Shashi asked too, "Arnav beta, do you want something? to which Arnav shied away with a, "Ji, no, nothing

Being the head of the family, Nani elegantly spoke, "Shashi babu, we would like to ask Payals hand for my younger grandson Akash. seeing a shocked Shashi, "it must have come as a surprise, but we have seen your daughter and we are very happy with how you have imparted Indian culture. Anjali bitiya confirmed from Payal that you had not gone to Lucknow to fix her alliance. My Akash admires your daughter and we have seen her as well. We would be glad to accept her as the daughter in law of our house,..

Shashi was happy. He had met Akash before and had liked him, but at the same time he was hesitant too. After explaining their conditions about finance and her first marriage, he told them "We are honoured to get an alliance from your family Devyani ji. I will talk to my daughter about this. I wish Khushi was also here, Its only 3 days ago she left"

Now now now.. Where did this come up from, thought a shocked Arnav and  he exclaimed, "What, what do you mean she left? where has she gone??. Suddenly embarrassed for asking the question loudly and getting all their attention, he politely said, "er well, where is she?"

Nani was happy to see the curious cat, while Anjali answered, "Chote, She left to London 3 days ago. I spoke to her when she called Payal, she is enjoying herself,.."

"Di you never told me? Arnav gave an accusing look. Shashi, looked at him and said, "Well, it all happened very suddenly. I did not think she would go leaving all of us, but somehow she was quite adamant. As soon as Kunaal and his wife mentioned they were going, she immediately agreed to go with them.". Of course Arnav knew the reason.. 

When Shashi returned after his long conversation with Payal and the older ladies of the house, all Raizada eyes were on him expectedly. Shashi politely replied, "Devyani ji,we are happy with the proposal. Akash grabbed this opportunity and stood immediately, "Can I talk to Payal? "
All laughed, while a shy Payal led Akash into her room.

Arnav took this opportunity to speak to Shashi and the elders of the family. The Raizadas were shocked when they heard,..,.. 

"Shashi uncle, because of me, your family has gone through a lot of troubles. Please forgive me. I assure Akash likes Payal very much and she will be looked after very well in our house.." The Guptas were moved by his words and nodded positively. Who knew this Arnav was hidden behind the ASR they often saw..

Feeling restless with all the attention he was getting, taking his phone ASR excused himself saying "I need to make a call. Sitting alone in his car, he felt lonely, lost and empty. He did not know what the reason was, but he felt more desperate to see Khushi. Just wished he had seen her before she went.

"What was the need to go leaving you family Khushi? Your babuji did not want to send, now why all this? Why did I have to shout at her? I couldn't even talk to her properly. He fisted his hand angry at himself,.. later dialled a number ... 

Next chapter
Whom did ASR call?
Will ASR go to London
Lavanya,.. entry or exit,..

Edited by Mimima - 6 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part
Arnav calling Aman for going to London
Hey plz update dates with chapter no in ur title
It becomes easy to know tht u updated
Mimima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Awesome part
Arnav calling Aman for going to London
Hey plz update dates with chapter no in ur title
It becomes easy to know tht u updated

done...
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How will he apologize??? Please no forced marraige track
Mimima thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

How will he apologize??? Please no forced marraige track

No way,.. I hated it... she was made too vulnerable and forgiving,...
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Of course he will call Aman, so that he can go to London. Now, Khushi should nither make it easy for him to apologize nor forgive him easily. He has hurt her self respect so many times and she is no punching bag for him to vent out his frustration, he should understand that.
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
I am sure he is boarding a plane soon. 
Mimima thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

Of course he will call Aman, so that he can go to London. Now, Khushi should nither make it easy for him to apologize nor forgive him easily. He has hurt her self respect so many times and she is no punching bag for him to vent out his frustration, he should understand that.

You've nailed it right,... Next one wil be out soon,

Yes, it will beb Khushi's turn to taunt him,...Lets see how long she can resist his charms!!!