Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
what an update it was! great writing ! specifically the poetic lines in the beginning๐Ÿ‘ 
so shweta has no idea about the happening bet avneil. neela ko laga k avni so gyi hogi? how can avni hav a sleep after all this. avni succesfully made neela believe that she was fast asleep. avni need time to understand everything. 
whoa so Mr millionaire is there at avni's house! poor soul what could do.. must b having a restless time after all and he'll b at peace once all these things short out. jaise hi neil ka naam liya avni ne , neil ko pta lag gya haaye, heart to heart connection! n how cutely he held is ears tabhi to avni melt ho gyi hogi ๐Ÿ˜‰
avni is truly a gem of a person , shattered avni still remembers how imp d day is for neil tomorrow. 
avni is in neil's office? but how come? chamatkar hogya ๐Ÿ˜‰ bechara neil ab full to energetic hoke presentation de payega ๐Ÿ˜› 
the hug was need of d hour. i can see things ll b bettr from now on ..
hope to have another long avneil update
update soon
ps: the tears paragraph was awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: docritu99

Such a sweet soul u are.! ๐Ÿ˜Š

it is from movie tumbin na?

radhikrishna89 thumbnail
Please update. I know it's too early to ask. Daydreaming of your story is all going on my life. Can't really focus on work.
Kathy_927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heey Ri !!!! Finally I made it.(comment)
Initially I was upset with Avni's reaction, later 
I understood her insecurities and her sufferings 
are the hinder.Even though normally ppl would
be shocked and angry, after sometime those 
would fade away seeing the pure love. 

Anyways I have been missing Saas-Damaad pair
too much especially Neela ma.You guys are just 
soothing me with your wonderful stories.
Flying kisses Ri for those beautiful scenes.

Poor Neil I couldn't take up his gloomy, grief 
stricken state. I was feeling so sad for him and
Neela ma. I liked the part where she tries to knock
some sense into Avni's brain, hope she realizes 
soon.I need to admit this Ri after long time I felt 
that chapter 36 was bang on. I couldn't realize
what was happening around, I pinched myself to
check whether I was in some lala land. Physical
intimacy all vanishes in thin air only the mere 
presence of the leads are enough to go gaga over. 
Trust me it's the highlight in your works. 

Even though Avni was confused she still cares 
for him enough that she remembered the next day 
is going to be an important day in his life and again 
you surprised me with her entry in the venue. 

Awesome just keep going man and waiting for you
to unfold the story in your style. (wink !!)

P S: I think it's quite longer than usual. Hope you 
don't mind.

With Love
Kathy โค๏ธ
Edited by Kathy_927 - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Hey Riya Hey buddy.!
Finally was able to catch up last 2 updated yayy.! You are here. ! absolutely beautiful filled with loads of surprises Thank u so much Avneils are couple goals right now inspite of the little difference they managed to come together when they needed the most Yes, you have put them in a very correct frame of words. Loved that another cliffhanger I am loving the last part ๐Ÿ˜‰ , hope both are not tube lights anymore ๐Ÿ˜† Hahaaa ๐Ÿ˜† Lets be fair, Kabhi kabhi tubelight banna bhi bada faydemand hojata hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Much love
Safia

Hey safia,
Thank u so much for taking the time to read and appreciate.!
Means a lot to me.!
Much Love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushfiza

what an update it was! great writing ! specifically the poetic lines in the beginning๐Ÿ‘ Awww, Thank u so much for mentioning that.

so shweta has no idea about the happening bet avneil. yes She is clueless.! Poor soul neela ko laga k avni so gyi hogi? how can avni hav a sleep after all this. avni succesfully made neela believe that she was fast asleep. avni need time to understand everything. Time is a great remedy. Seems like a true case with Avni. And somebody has definately helped her. ๐Ÿ˜‰
whoaso Mrmillionaireis there at avni's house! poor soul what could do.. must b having a restless time after all and he'll b at peace once all these things short out. Yes ofcourse he was restless, only for Avni. How could he have slept wothout cheking on her . jaise hi neil ka naam liya avni ne , neil ko pta lag gyahaaye, heart to heart connection! n how cutely he held is ears tabhi to avni melt ho gyi hogi๐Ÿ˜‰ The deepest of relations do bring out such connections.! ๐Ÿ˜‰
avni is trulya gem of a person , shattered avni still remembers how imp d day is for neil tomorrow. You are so right. Considering tje condition she was in, its hard to be compassionate but she did it
avni is in neil's office? but how come? chamatkar hogya๐Ÿ˜‰bechara neil ab full to energetic hoke presentationde payega๐Ÿ˜› Haa chamtkar toh hua hai, jiski thodi details next chapter me milegi ๐Ÿ˜‰
the hug was need of d hour. i can see things ll b bettr from now on .. Bingo.! It was a dwelling need for both of them ๐Ÿ˜‰
hope to have another long avneil update
update soon
ps: the tears paragraph was awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thank u so very much for specifically mention that.

Heya.!
Thank.u so much for ur amazing words.!
They are my real rewards.!
Keep them.coming my way!
Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushfiza

it is from movie tumbin na?

Yes.! Its from Tum bin.!
We were discussing about that movie.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhikrishna89

Please update. I know it's too early to ask. Daydreaming of your story is all going on my life. Can't really focus on work.

Awww, that was so sweet of you to say that.!
But plz focus on your work.!

Also i will be updating in quiet sometime now, so be happy. ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
docritu99 thumbnail
RemovedEdited by docritu99 - 5 years ago
vaish_patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally i have time to comment on this story!! I have to say, the flashbacks were sooo aww-dorable!! I'm in love with Mr Smitten Khanna! All the time and resources put into finding our stubborn girl. Such a romantic! Avni's reaction was expected - the poor girl has just started understanding feelings and then had to face a myriad of them after Neil tells her the truth!

My favourite part was the rain scene. They didn't need words to convey how they felt and they were able to communicate without them with a window and a great distance between them. So beautiful! That was when I thought maybe Avni could forgive him all by herself. But I guess she's not there yet, feelings-wise. Wonder what Bebe said!

Update soon my love ๐Ÿ˜ณ