Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hi dii .. I am back...! How are you all.. How you all are fine. let me read all the episodes soon...! 

Hi Dear
happy that you are back  
hmm take your time dear 
you can read when you get time 
yes we all are fine 
hope you are too doing good πŸ˜‰
Rashika_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing very nice update 
Thanks for the PM waiting next update 
Varsha73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update dear 
Waiting for next update 
CrazyAshishFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update 
Loved it update dear 
Thanks for the PM
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashika_ashish

Amazing very nice update 

Thanks for the PM waiting next update 

Hi Rashika 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha73

Awesome very nice update dear 

Waiting for next update 

Hi Varsha
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabinna

Awesome very nice update 

Loved it update dear 
Thanks for the PM

Hi Rabinna
thanks for the comment
keep reading πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope everything will be owkay between IshVeer n Shikhar...devarsh is repenting for his deeds...good for him...such a backstabbing snake...everyone left him...perfect punishment...I wish he'll suffer like hell in the upcoming episodes
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 704
As soon as Baa, Kailash, Amba, Ranveer and Ishani hearing the voice telling "Haan answer that question Ishani" they saw the entrance of the room were Shikhar was standing with a anger face. Behind Shikhar, Raj Narayan, Krisha and Kanchan were standing. 
Shivanya(finishing her duty and was walking towards Ishani's room in the hospital corridor having her phone in her hand and then to herself):Maa called me and told they have reached the hospital and she said me to come to Ishani's room. Wish that Shikhar control his anger. (telling it she was coming towards Ishani's room).
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar's family and with a smile seeing Raj Narayan, Krisha and Kanchan with a happy smile):Arrey Uncle, Aunty, krisha come inside.
Raj Narayan, Krisha and kanchan gave a light smile to Ranveer were Ranveer too gave a good smile to them. 
Ranveer(then seeing Shikhar):Come in Shikhar..
Shikhar saw Ranveer with a anger face and then walked inside the room slowly and he was walking towards the bed. 
Shivanya came to Ishani's room were she saw kanchan, Raj Narayan and krisha standing in front of the room and she came and stood next to Kanchan were Kanchan, Raj Narayan and Krisha saw Shivanya and gave a light smile to her were Shivanya too smiled back to them. 
Shikhar went near the bed and stood near Isahni and saw Ishani with a silent anger face. Ishani saw Shikhar with a silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar's face and getting that still Shikhar is angry and then he saw the entrance of the room again and seeing Shivanya too there and with a smile):Arrey Uncle, Aunty, Krisha and Shivanya please come in that is what Shikhar has come inside know?
Four of them shook their heads as yes to Ranveer and they too entered the room and they came and stood near Baa, Amba and Kanchan gave a light hug to both Baa and Amba were Krisha too went to Baa and gave a light hug to Baa and Amba were Raj Narayan gave a light smile to Baa and Amba and he hugged Kailash lightly. 
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Tell the answer for the question Baa asked you Ishani?Getting this much hurt from Devarsh why you freed Devarsh from Jail?how you were able to take back the complaint and release Devarsh?
Ishani(seeing Shikhar with a what to tell face):Shikhar wo...actually..(before she could complete).
Shikhar(in a calm tone itself with a anger face):Even after getting hurt to this extreme you didn't think to punish your brother know?I had anger on Devarsh and I am still now feeling to kill him but you took back the complaint and released him completely from the case. Do you know how much tensed we all were yesterday night? Getting that you didn't reach home from Ranveer we all were tensed like anything. Ranveer and your family was worried for you on the other side I and my family were worried for you. The root cause for everything is Devarsh only but you released him from Jail?
Ishani was hearing what all Shikhar was asking to her were Shikhar was having so much anger but he was not shouting on her but was calmly scolding her. 
Shikhar(continuing):Even now in anger I was not willing to come to see you but Maa and Papa only convinced me and they brought me here. (telling it he turned and saw Raj Narayan and Kanchan and with a silent anger face itself):Maa and Papa for your words I came and saw Ishani. Let me leave now..(telling it he was about to move)
Ishani before Shikhar could move with her left hand she held Shikhar's hand were Shikhar who was about to move feeling Ishani's hand holding him stopped and turned and saw Ishani were he was seeing her with a silent face were Ishani saw Shikhar with a emotional face. 
Ishani:Shikhar please give me a moment to explain you. 
Shikhar hearing these words from Ishani and seeing Ishani's face and as usual his respect and affection for Ishani made him bit soft now were he saw Ishani well and then in a calm tone. 
Shikhar:hmmm
Ishani(getting the reply from Shikhar had a light smile in her lips and she took her hand from Shikhar's hand and saw Shikhar):Shikhar I know none of you are happy with my decision of releasing Devarsh from Jail. Shikhar Devarsh hate me a lot and he wanted to revenge me and he did that revenge to me. Now for that putting him in Jail and making him to be in Jail forever will again make him to grow the revenge on me. He will think that because of me only he is in Jail and being in the Jail itself he will try to harm me. I freed him and send him out of the house and he too went from the house. 
Shikhar:Now Devarsh is free and If he think to harm you again means?
Ishani:Let him think to harm me but Ranveer, you and my complete family is with me. He cannot harm me here after. 
Shikhar hearing what Ishani was telling him had a calm face. 
Ishani(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar I know you are not convinced with my answer. Do you remember the day you rescued me when I went to fall in the sea? 
Shikhar(hearing it shook his head as yes):hmm
Ranveer hearing what Ishani was telling had a questioning face were Amba, Kailash and Baa too had a worried face hearing that Ishani has gone to the level of falling in the sea. 
Ishani:hmm I lost my family and everything that day and thinking no one is there in this world for me only I decided to fall in the sea but you came and rescued me Shikhar. Then when Rithika stabbed me you only came as a god and rescued me.That is why I often call you as the angel of my life. You gave me another life by often preventing me from death and really I don't want to spoil that life by often thinking about Devarsh and thinking how Devarsh will be trying to harm me. If he be inside the Jail he will never change Shikhar he will grow more revenge on me in his heart only. I don't want that revenge from him. That is why I told Ranveer to release Devarsh. My forgiveness is the real punishment for Devarsh. 
Shikhar(hearing what Ishani is telling had a given up face were he seeing Ishani):Always you will have your own philosophy and today too you are telling one of your philosophy only. (shook his head as yes):Okay fine..I am not happy with your decision but I want you to be peaceful and happy. If you feel that releasing Devarsh from Jail will give you peace then fine. (he shook his head as yes to Ishani indicating that he is okay with her decision).
Shivanya(hearing it):Hmm finally friends have patched up.(telling it she came and stood near Shikhar and saw Ishani with a smile):Ishani you don't think about Devarsh and stress yourself. Sleep well and take rest. Take food at right time. When you are going to discharge that day I will only come and take your complete check up and then only they will discharge you. 
Ishani(hearing and giving a smile to Shivanya):hmm okay Shivanya..
Shivanya smiled to Ishani were Kanchan, Raj Naryan and Krisha came near the bed and saw Ishani. 
Raj Narayan(seeing Ishani):Ishani beta you will get well soon okay take good food and good rest. 
Ishani(seeing Raj Narayan):hmm okay Uncle..
Kanchan(seeing Ishani):Ishani take good rest beta don't think about anything that is stressing you okay?
Ishani:hmm okay Aunty. 
Krisha:Get well soon Ishani. 
Ishani:hmm okay Krisha...(Seeing Krisha with a smile):Next week is your enagagement know? Congrats for that Krisha..
Krisha(seeing Ishani):Ishani when you were in this situation I am thinking to talk to Vishwa about postponing our engagement and Marriage. After you get well we can have that engagement and marriage. 
Raj Narayan(hearing it and seeing Ishani):haan we can do that..
Ishani(seeing Raj narayan):Nahi Uncle. Please let the engagement of Krisha happen next week itself. Now Krisha is getting a good life we don't want to stop that. I can see the engagement through video call. you continue I don't want krisha's engagement to be stopped for me. 
Shikhar:But Ishani..(before he could tell).
Ishani:Shikhar please I don't want Krisha's engagement to be stopped for me. 
Ranveer(having Raagini in his hands and standing on the other side of the bed and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar after long time Krisha's life is having some good moments so please don't stop it. I will make Ishani to see Krisha's engagement on the video call don't worry. 
Shikhar(hearing it):Tk fine..(seeing Amba, Baa and Kailash):Baa, Uncle and Aunty next week Thursday by evening 6 o clock is Krisha's engagement in our house you all should come for sure. Sorry for inviting in this situation we planned to come to home by this week or next week to invite you all but before that unexpectedly these things happened to Ishani. 
Ranveer(With a smile):Shikhar all of us will come for Krisha's engagement. you go and see Krisha's engagement arrangements.
Shikhar(hearing it seeing Ranveer):hmm okay Ranveer. Sorry for behaving angry to you in police station. 
Ranveer:Arrey you are friend to Ishani means you are friend to me also know?then why to tell sorry between friends. 
Shikhar(hearing it smiled well):Tk Ranveer see you..
Ranveer:hmm okay..
Shikhar:(seeing Ishani):Take care Ishani..
Ishani:hmm okay.,.
Shikhar, Shivanya, Krisha, Raj Narayan and Kanchan telling Ishani to take care and then telling about their leaving to Amba, Kailash and Baa and they all started to move out of the room were once they left Baa sat in the stool next to the bed and saw Ishani with a smile. 
Baa:Soon you will get well. 
Ishani(seeing Baa):When you all are with me surely I will be back to normal Baa..
Baa:haan..
Amba and Kailash went and sat in the couch were Ranveer too sat in the stool that was on the other side and made Raagini to sit in his lap. Raagini being in Ranveer's lap started to play with Ishani by touching Ishani's left hand with her hands were Ishani too saw Raagini by moving her eyes and had a smile in her lips. 
The time was moving were when it was exactly 7.30 in the evening were Nirbhay and Rithika entered the holy hospital and they walked and came to the reception and they stood in front of the reception. 
Rithika(seeing the receptionist):Excuse me..
Receptionist:Yes madam how could I help you?
Rithika: My friend Ishani has been admitted in this hospital can you tell me how to reach her?
Receptionist:Just a moment Madam..(telling it she saw the computer and started to see for Ishani's information).
Rithika shook her head as okay to the receptionist and they she saw Nirbhay who was standing next to her were Nirbhay saw Rithika and gave a light smile to her were Rithika too smiled back to him. 
Receptionist:madam..
Rithika(seeing Receptionist):yes..
Receptionist:Mrs.Ishani is in General ward room number 101. Go straight and take a left and then right. 
Rithika:hmm thank you..(telling it she started to walk).
Nirbhay too started to walk with Rithika were both of them walked in the direction that Receptionist told them. Walking for a while and finally they came to the room number 101 were the door was already open and Rithika and Nirbhay stood in front of the room and Rithika saw inside the room were by that time Amba, Kailash, Baa,Ranveer was smiling with each other by seeing Raagini who was making everyone laugh. Rithika saw the bed were she saw Ishani laying in the bed having getting injured in her hands and legs and neck were Rithika took her hand to the door that was already open and she knocked the door. 
Ranveer who was laughing seeing Raagini's naughtiness hearing the knock in the door saw the entrance of the room were Rithika and Nirbhay were standing were seeing them he got up from the stool and held Raagini in his hands and with a smile. 
Ranveer:Nirbhay Rithika,, come in..
Rithika and Nirbhay giving a okay head shake and they entered the room were both of them walked and came inside the room. 
Baa(seeing Rithika):Rithika how are you?
Rithika(seeing Baa):Haan Baa I am fine..how are you?
Baa:haan I am too fine..
Amba saw Rithika with a smile were Rithika came to her and gave a hug to her and saw Kailash and gave a smile to him were Kailash too gave a smile back to Rithika. 
Nirbhay(Seeing Baa):Namaste Baa..
Baa(with a smile):Namaste Beta..
Nirbhay(Seeing Amba):Namaste auntyji..
Amba(smiling):Namaste..
Nirbhay gave a smile to her and he went to Kailash and gave a light hug to him were Kailash too hugged him back. Rithika and Nirbhay came to the bed and saw Ishani from top to bottom. 
Nirbhay(Seeing Ishani from top to bottom had a worried face):Sorry Ishani..I am really sorry. I know for what Maa has done to you I cannot just tell a word as sorry but I don't know how to apologize to you. 
Ishani(Seeing Nirbhay):Its okay Nirbhay you don't want to apologize to me. its surely not your fault. 
Nirbhay:But knowing its a fault too Ranveer didn't put Maa behind the bars. For my sake he left Maa as it is. 
Ishani:(with a light smile):Ranveer has done correct only. For the help you and Rithika did to me and Ranveer in Baroda let this be a small return help from our side. 
Nirbhay:But Maa has done a crime Ishani. Being with Devarsh she has tried to kill you. But even after this too thinking about our small help you and Ranveer has left Maa as it is. 
Ishani:For you it may be a small help but when Ranveer met with the accident in Baroda the help you and Rithika did to me was great help. So what Ranveer has done to your Maa is right only. Please don't think about it more Nirbhay. 
Nirbhay(with a okay head shake):Tk take care of your health and get well soon. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Baa(hearing the conversation of Nirbhay and Ishani and seeing Amba):Amba what Nirbhay is telling? He is telling his mother also planned with Devarsh..
Amba(seeing Baa):haan Baa Devarsh planning along with Nirbhay's mother only has done this accident to Ishani. 
Kailash(too hearing everything and seeing Amba):Don't know when these people are going to change in their life. 
Amba:They and all cannot change in their life Kailashji..
Baa:(with a what to do face):Everything that god only should take care. 
Rithika(Seeing Ishani):Ishani get well soon. I know you are a strong lady and surely you will get back to your Normal. For what Nirbhay's mother did to you there is no forgiveness but also the way you and Ranveer has forgiven her itself will surely make you come back to normal Ishani. (she gave a smile to her).
Ishani:hmm okay Rithika...(she gave a smile to Rithika).
Rithika:At least Ranveer has put Devarsh in Jail know that is itself enough to us. 
Baa(hearing it):Rithika Devarsh is also not in Jail now. 
Rithika(hearing it saw Baa):what??
Baa:nahi Ranveer has got back the complaint as Ishani said to release Devarsh from Jail. 
Nirbhay(hearing it seeing Ishani):Why you did like that Ishani? Devarsh being in your home itself has tried to kill you.
Rithika(too with a worried face):Haan Ishani you should have put him in Jail. How many people you will forgive in your life. first you forgave me and then Nirbhay and then now Devarsh?
Ishani:Rithika after all we are one family only know then why we should be fighting or taking revenge on each other. But in Devarsh's case I didn't forgive him this time because of the reason as he is my brother. 
Nirbhay:Then? 
Ishani:Nirbhay I don't want Devarsh to increase his vengeance on me again being in the Jail so only I said Ranveer to take him out of the Jail and I have sent him out of our house. Here after he is not going to be in our house and he is not our responsibility any more. (she said it with a confirmed face).
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 705
Nirbhay hearing the reason Ishani telling for releasing Devarsh were Nirbhay with a calm face
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani):Fine Ishani If you have decided to take Devarsh out of your life that is a good decision only. I will always support you. 
Ishani:hmm..
Rithika(seeing Ishani):Ishani you take good rest. Let me come to home after you get discharged okay?
Ishani:hmm fine Rithika. (she gave a light smile to Rithika and then thinking for a while and seeing both Rithika and Nirbhay):When you both are going to get married? Have you both planned to be lovers forever?
Amba, Kailash, Baa and Ranveer too hearing this question from Ishani and a valid question reaction. 
Amba(seeing Rithika):haan when you both have planned to get married? Tell us soon...
Rithika(seeing Amba and then seeing Ishani and with a calm tone):Actually we both planned to get married tomorrow in a registrar office. We thought to come to your home and invite you all for our marriage but in the morning when Ranveer came to my home for asking the direction for Nirbhay's house only I got to know about Ishani's condition. After getting to know that Ishani is injured we have postponed our marriage. 
Ishani(hearing it with a worried face):What is this Rithika?Why you need to get married in Registrar office?
Rithika(giving a fade smile):Who is there for me Ishani? Papa went from me and girl like me and all should never have desire for getting married in a grand manner. That is why Nirbhay planned our marriage in registrar office. 
Baa(hearing it in a confirmed tone):Nahi beta we all cannot leave you as it is. We all accepted you back in our life with whole heart(seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay Rithika is like our house girl only. Once Ishani gets well let us itself make your both marriage in a grand manner. We cannot make her get married in registrar office and all. 
Rithika:Its okay baa why you all need to strain yourself for me?
Amba:No Rithika Baa is right only. you are Zaveri Bhai's daughter and you have become a business woman too. After all these you will get married in Registrar office? No no beta 
Ranveer(hearing all these things with a smile seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay once Ishani gets well surely Vaghela and Parekh's family will make your and Rithika's marriage. I will take all the responsibilities of your marriage. 
Nirbhay(giving a gentle smile):When its all your wish I am okay for it. you all talk to Rithika and make her tell okay. 
Amba(coming to Rithika and seeing Nirbhay):She is my beti then how she will tell no for that. (seeing Rithika):you are our family girl only. 
Rithika(hearing it had moist eyes were in a micro second she hugged Amba):Thank you Aunty..
Amba(hugging her with a smile):hmm no need to tell thanks ..(telling it she brought Rithika out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):keep smiling and be happy. Let us all take care of your marriage. 
Ishani(seeing Rithika):haan when we are with you in our responsibility only your marriage will happen. 
Rithika(seeing Ishani):Thanks Ishani..
Ishani(giving a light smile):hmm
Rithika(seeing Ishani):Tk you take rest let us leave now..
Ishani:hmm
Rithika and Nirbhay shook their heads a okay to everyone were Amba, Kailash, Baa and Ranveer too shook their heads as okay to Nirbhay and Rithika were Nirbhay and Rithika turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the room and they went out of the room. 
Ranveer(as soon as Rithika and Nirbhay went seeing Amba, Kailash and Baa):Tk Maa you all too leave. Let me be with Ishani and take care of her. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer):But Ranveer let anyone of us be with you both. 
Ranveer:Arrey maa that is what I am with Ishani know? let me take care of her. 
Amba:Tk at least let us take Raagini with us. 
Ranveer:hmm If Raagini comes means take her to home and feed her dinner and make her sleep Maa..
Amba:haan(she walked around the bed and came to Ranveer and saw Raagini who was in Ranveer's hands):Shall we go home?
Raagini(smiling to Amba):Dadi..(showing her hands to Ishani):Mama..
Amba:(smiling to raagini):Haan you can come to Maa in the morning now come to Dadi..
Raagini(hearing it saw Ishani and cutely):Mama...
Ishani(seeing Raagini):baby don't want to be in hospital in the night time. chalo go and be with Dadi and morning Papa will come and take you and bring you back to hospital. 
Raagini(hearing it in a cute tone):hmm(seeing Amba she showed her both the hands).
Amba(with a smile got Raagini from Ranveer and saw Ranveer):Tk Ranveer come home in the morning and take Raagini. have some dinner for you in hospital canteen. 
Ranveer:hmm tk Maa..
Amba(smiling and seeing Ishani):sleep well Ishani..
Ishani:Tk Maa..
Baa(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani you will get well soon..
Ishani:hmmm
Kailash:Take rest Ishani beta ..
Ishani:Tk Baba..
Three of them started to move towards the entrance of the room and then went out of the room to go back to RV mansion. Ranveer as soon as Amba, Kailash, Baa and Raagini went from there he sat in the stool and saw Ishani and had a silent face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer...
Ranveer(with the same silent face):hmm
Ishani:Want some water..
Ranveer:Haan..(telling it he saw the table were there was a water jug were he took the glass in the table and he poured the water from the jug and he kept the jug back in the table and he got up and showed the glass to Ishani and started to feed water to her)
Ishani drank the half glass of water and she took the lips from the glass were Ranveer kept the glass back in the table and he sat back in the stool and had a silent face. 
Ishani:Ranveer I am feeling bored. How long to be laying in this bed like this?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and with a silent face):Till you get well Ishani. I am happy that at least in this difficult time of your life at least I was able to be with you.(he had a sad face).
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is talking and seeing his face);What happen to you? Always you are with me only then why are you talking like this Ranveer?
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Nahi Ishani I am not with you at all the difficult time of your life. I am a husband who has made my wife to think that she does not have anyone in her life and I have make her to think to fall in the sea. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling and got to know that hearing what she said to Shikhar only Ranveer is talking like this):Ranveer its not like that..(before she could complete).
Ranveer:(in a instant):Then why you took the decision to fall in the sea Ishani? If Shikhar didn't see you that day we would have lost you completely. Till today you have never said a word about this matter to me. you never tried to tell me that you went to the level of falling in the sea. (with a feeling ashamed face):its all because of me only. As I was always trusting Rithika and the way I was not ready to accept you back in my life and the way I often kept on insulting you only has made you feel that you don't have anyone for you that is why you have gone to the level of ending your life. (with a fade smile):For preventing my own wife I am in need of another man help. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Please don't think like that Ranveer. I was fed up that moment. I was in a situation of not being able to go back to my family and you too were with Rithika and I didn't want to disturb your life so only I..(before she could tell).
Ranveer:So only you thought to leave this world? (with a emotional face he got up from the stool and bent himself to Ishani and held her both the cheeks gently with his both the hands and saw her eyes).
Ishani too saw his eyes with so much love were his eyes were emitting so much emotions to her were she too saw Ranveer with so much love and care in her eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Any girl can stand next to me but this Ranveer's love, affection, care, his body everything is for you only Ishani. Other than you no other girl can even touch my shadow too. 
Ishani(hearing it seeing Ranveer gave a love smile were in a cute tone):Mera Pati I am lost in your love and I don't wish to search me. Let me always stay lost in your love. 
Ranveer(hearing it gave a cute smile to her and in a cute tone):Sorry for taking you to the level of thinking about ending your life. 
Ishani:Its okay Baba..
Ranveer smiled to her and he slowly took his hands from Ishani's cheek and he sat back in the stool and saw her with a smile.As both Ishani and Ranveer were seeing and smiling with each other the time was moving and it was exactly 8.30 in the night were the nutritionist entered the room and she came and kept the dinner for Ishani and she started to move from there were Ranveer took the dinner from the table and he started to feed her the dinner were Ishani too had the dinner from Ranveer's hands. After making her have the dinner and washing his hands he came back to Ishani. 
Ranveer:Let me go and have my dinner and come till that you take rest okay?
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer giving a smile to her and he started to walk towards the entrance of the room and he went out of the room and he walked in the corridor of the hospital and then he came out of the hospital and he walked in the pathway of the hospital and saw the canteen and he entered the canteen to have his dinner. 
Rithika and Nirbhay after coming back from the hospital were sitting in a restaurant table opposite to each other and were having their dinner. 
Rithika(with a emotional face):Did you see how Ranveer's family is? Even after knowing that we had done many wrong things to them they are thinking about marrying me in a good way. 
Nirbhay(having the food and seeing Rithika with a smile):That is what is the difference between good people and bad people Rithika. Anyways if they feel happy in doing your marriage in a grand way let them do it. Even we too will get a family feel know?
Rithika(shook her head as yes):haan of course. Tk let us finish the dinner and you drop me in my home. 
Nirbhay:haan let me..(telling it they were continuing to have their dinner).
Devarsh walking here and there in the road after knowing that he does not have any proper friend to give him space in their home he started to walk towards the beach were he walked fast and then in the next half an hour he reached the Marine drive beach. He went and sat in the slap of the beach and was having a tiered face. His stomach was having so much hunger were he didn't know what to do to food. His phone was not working due to no charge and he didn't know how to contact his other friends too. 
Devarsh(to himself):I don't have charge in my phone and I am not able to contact my any other friends. other than Rakesh all the friends are married and they won't be ready to make me stay with them. At least for food I can contact any of friend also my phone is not having charge. I don't have a single paise in my hand. (his stomach was making so many noises inside).
Without knowing what to Do Devarsh slowly laid in the slap of the beach and closed his eyes. The tiredness made him to sleep well in the slap of the Beach. 
Ranveer after finishing his dinner came out of the Canteen after paying for the bill and he walked in the pathway of the hospital and he entered the hospital and walked in the corridor of the hospital and he came to the General ward and came to Ishani's room and he entered the room and he came to Ishani were Ishani was laying in the bed and was having a silent face.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani now time is 9.15 sleep well.If you want anything in the night I will be sleeping in the couch only call me. 
Ishani:hmm okay..(seeing Ranveer):Had your dinner know?
Ranveer:haan had my dinner. (telling it giving a smile to Ishani):Good night..
Ishani:hmm good night. 
Ranveer walked to the door and he closed the door and left it unlocked and then he came to the switch board and he turned off the lights and make the night lamp to glow and he went to the couch and he sat in the couch and he removed the Bluetooth head set from his ear and he took his phone purse out of his pant pocket and he kept it in the small table near the couch and he removed his watch and kept it too in the small table and he laid in the couch and closed his eyes to sleep were Ishani too seeing that Ranveer has laid safely in the couch and she too closed her eyes and started to sleep. 
3 days later...
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰