Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

thnx cutee
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Finally geet ki mehnat rang laa rahi hai , dheere dheere maan is changing..

He is becoming confident...

Beautiful update...

Maan n dadi moments cute ... Loved it...

Maaneet date interesting... Mazedaar ...

Maan made geet proud well even I am proud ..

He stood up for someone n voiced out his opinion

yup finally her all planning plotting did work
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Fantastic update. Dadi is happy to see Maan going on a date with Geet and teased him. Loved Maaneet's scenes. Geet is proud to see Maan gaining self confidence and fighting for right, saving a boy from ragging. Beautifully written.

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Nice update..

Waiting for next update..

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapriya

So much changes in Maan. Great job by Geet. She has turned Maan into bold, confident and smiling guy.

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gemini-

Wonderful update👏

Conversation between maan n dadi too good👍🏼
Dadi happy seeing the changes in maan
Maan ready to help Dinesh uncle who stood by them in difficult times...
Maan fully fida seeing geet in saree
Geet jealous as girls were hitting on her triple h😃
Geet enjoying tiger movie n praising salman...
Geet wants to go to spain n watch Barcelona n Madrid match n see madrid loosing😊
Maan went to the college boys n made them understand...he remembered his college days
Geet happy seeing her hubby changed so much

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Fantastic update. Dadi is happy to see Maan going on a date with Geet and teased him. Loved Maaneet's scenes. Geet is proud to see Maan gaining self confidence and fighting for right, saving a boy from ragging. Beautifully written.

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part - 41

" you again late Rifat " Alisha irritatedly told as soon as her boyfriend sat before her ..and again came his regular reply lots of workload ..   

" SORRY babe , you know na so much work " she nodded not liking his excuse . They are dating for 6 months now . It's her father's match making , she couldn't say no and agreed to try . Plus he is good looking and mature man just like she wants .

About love she already lost hope . In business world where she grown up , she only witnessed bitter part of relation or marriage so she now stop going after love . But she yearning for a good friend . Which not she getting as Maan . She happy now with her equation with Maan. The more she spend time with him the more she going awe with his personality . His way of talking , thinking everything makes are happy . She won't shy to admit she now becoming his fan .

" Alisha..." Rifat literary shouted to get her attention..

" where are you lost ? "

" oh sorry what were you saying? "     

" nothing much ...my parents want you to come for dinner " she gulped hard at this . " but Rifat why ? " he didn't let her complete

" and please don't wear this ring ..."    

He pointed at her finger where is a old golden ring which now turned to silver . She got offended by this . The thing which she hates is judging by others , be whoever the person is .

" Why ? What's wrong with this ring ? " He can feel she not so pleased , he smiled ..

" because I want to put ring on this finger only " Alisha takes her hand back ..ignoring what he said . This ring belong to her mother and it's not first time some guy said bad thing about it except Maan .

" it's look really good "    

" What " she looked surprised at Maan's sudden comment      

" your ring ..its old but classy ..i guess it's your mother's right ."

" how did you guess ? "     

" actually mere mom ke pass bhi ek aasi ring thi ..and plus anyone can guess seeing its design "    

" wow seems like we were destined to be meet..same ring what say " Maan looked little uncomfortable as he not get used of jokes so just nodded eating his lunch

" you know Maan, I know it's very old but it's my Mom's favourite ring . People often look oddly because of this but I don't care because ... "       

" because wearing it you feel more closer to your mother .." He finished her words with soft smile making her smile too. It's first time someone actually understand her emotion toward it and it made her heart light .     

" hey where you lost again ? "

" huh oh "     

" Alisha kya ho gya hai tumhe ? So what I saying , tonight there will be small get together so I feel may be we could take our relation to ne... "

before he finished she got up adubtly " umm Rifat I need to go ..i just got a message ..bye ok will text you soon "

she almost run from there . Rifat smiled sadly getting her answer . He not naive to see that she is not interested in him , his sister already warned him but still he tried to get involved with her because he really likes her . For months he tried it was working too but when she start working on new company , her attention seemed shaken a little .

He was not judging her about her old ring but he was actually serious when he said he wants to put ring on that finger ..to his unknown his girlfriend was too lost to take his word seriously .

" take care till our next date " he typed and send to her and wait for sometime but no reply came . Her ignoring behaviour now forceing him to think that may be he did wrong by getting too involved with her ...is he risking his heart only ?

" Kamla I love you .. Duniya main jaraha ho, kamla main aaraha hoon "

Geet screamed loudly making Maan shocked . First his wife suggested to come on suicide hill and now this, he actually didn't expect her to behave this way .

" Geet ssh what are you doing ? " he hold her hand dragged her with him toward a big stone and sit together or say forced her to sit...

" uffo Maan you are no fun . Just imagine how those lovers said their last word before jumping from here . "

she run off and show him another suicide note on a tree   ..she was about to scream loudly when Maan put hand on her mouth " ok I get it .."    She bite his hand hard and sat quietly .     

" you are so unromantic " Maan rolled his eyes but didn't reply back for his own safety. Suddenly she hugged him tightly " What is love for you Maan ? "    

" Togetherness " he replied smiling " to be with the person who will understand you , if necessary will bully you but will never leave you ..."       She looked at him awed with his simple yet heartfelt thoughts ...

" and what is love for you ? "   

" You " She finally got courage and half confessed her feelings, waited eagerly to hear his too but that never came ...instead he kissed her forehead.. leaning forward touched her lips with his finger ..pulled her closer and softly claimed her lips with his , his kissing was too slow and soft as if he is savoring every moment .. she melted " Mannn" she moaned which died as soon as he entered her mouth to kiss her deeply ..she glad that they are sitting or else surely her feet will give up her weight already . ...    

" hippooo dumbooo what you did " she glared showing him her bite mark on her lower lip " Raji toh aj mujhe chorega hi nehi " Maan only shrugged his shoulder in response ..

" I'm not talking to you ok "

" Fine don't talk " before she could glare him again he starts torturing her with his skilled mouth and she gave in after sometime.

She put her head on her shoulder as both enjoying cool breeze and Sun set but his mind in different zone. ' Mission Geet back to his home ' only keep running in his mind .. he was about to start his melting speech just then Geet told him something unexpected...

" Maan woh mamu ne mujhe bataya ki uone kya kiya I mean what he did in our home .." she looked apologetic

" it's nothing really " he didn't like her sad .

" No Maan agar main apke jaaga hoti na pata nehi kya karti.. you are good and patience man ..thanks for not insulting mamu "    

" Geet he didn't did anything wrong . He loves you that's all. May be I would do the same if I were in his place "

she smiled at his kindness and can't stop falling again for his nature . She won't lie but she actually fall for him every day even it not possible but it's true only ..

" waise what was your plan to stop me ? " she asked raising her eye brow but he looked away feeling uncomfortable ... " bolo na kaise rokte aap mujhe ? "     

she waited excitedly for his answer but hearing him her all excitement gone , leaving her in dead fury ...

" What you planned to brake fail your own car and get in a car accident ? "

" woh main bas ..."       

she got up at once " you stupid idiot ..how could you think of hurting yourself ? " a tear fall but she wiped it harshly ..

" you moron idiot you could have just said Geet don't go I would have stop at once or just said you also want to come with me ...that's all...but no, you and your p size brain . Do you think you are Akshay Kumar and can do any stunt ? "    

" Geet listen I was scared to lose you and "

" so what if I faced something like this I would have just hug you and plead not to go ..only few word need that's all . How could you think something like this ? ..this is just suicide ... I'm sure in future you will do the same right "   

He nodded no at once " it's not gonna happen again .I promise , I'm sorr .."

" mujhe aapse koyi baat hi nehi karni " saying she left without giving him another glance.       

' Always tell truth ' He regretting to follow this . He cursed the moment when he opened his big mouth..they were so happy together but he ruined it totally . " forget about coming back , now sure she won't want to see my face too . I'm really idiot ..its high time I should start learn how to lie "

he picked up the vase , which he thought to use as a weapon to blackmail her to come back but now it won't be any use . He took the jersey written Messi and packed them together ...then a big sorry note . This his last ray of hope , picture of her favourite player with trophy ...

" congrats Geet , Messi again touched a milestone ..best player in La Lega , totally deserving "

he finished writing it with a sour face , by luck card didn't damage by his harsh writing . He hating doing these thing but he is helpless..

" I must be the first husband in world , jo apni biwi ko manane ke liye kisi aur ki tarif karta hai ...damn you man "

he used to like this team but observing her obsession toward Barcelona and the players he now only get irritate by it . But he knows it's only a way to cool down her anger...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
updated... don't know what I typed
too sleepy to edit or re write
honesty is the best policy but for maan it always bring worse lol
pm tomorrow
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WoW!! superb..
Alisha in date  but not maaneet date.. you simply did this to rile us up right😡
OMG!! the woman is falling for maan..
She is totally gone man.. isko geet se koi nhi bacha sakta..
Yaar date pe suicide poit pe kaun jaata hai??😆
Romance ka full dose.. they were so cute..😳
but maan had to open his mouth.. beta maan thoda bahut jhoot bolna seekh le warna future mein bahut joote chappal khane padenge..😉
True,, first man praising another to impress his wife.. pyar ne maan ka kya hall kar diya.. bechara!!
waiting for geet's reaction regarding the gift..

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago