Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dharsii

Superb update deep..
Robert made perfect outfit for Rishbala..
Rishbala are attraction to eachother...
Madhu is unhappy..
Maybe he tried to spoil to show...
But RK handled well.
They r really perfectly perfect..
Waiting ..
Update soon..

Thanks so much Priyu dear..
sure will do now dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Superb update deepti.. 

Rishbala Are just adorable.. 
Rk helped madhu when the Dori of her dress broke.. That was so nice.. 
Waiting for the next part.. 
Update soon...
Thank you so much for the pm.. 

My pleasure dear ..and thanks a lot Aishu.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Risingsun626

Thanks for pm. Lovely update. Fashion show went off smoothly credit goes to rk n madhu coz they did not let it come out what did happened. They handled the situation n made it turning point positively.

Robert n me both have doubt that someone was behind that wardrobe malfunctioning suddenly. It can be mukund who was jealous of rk n angry with robbert to not let him join madhu on stage.
Waiting for next.

Thanks a lot dear..😳sure will now update.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar.and.spice

awesome update deep πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i missed reading your writing and i am so happy to be back πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

loved this episode especially the way you described the blossoming feelings of Rishbala and the way they mistake it to be simply excitement ❀️❀️❀️

the dialogue exchange between RK and Madhu is cute as always πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and RK worrying about whether Madhu would think of him as always flirting πŸ˜›

of course the highlight is the way RK managed Madhu's wardrobe malfunction πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ  too sweet ❀️❀️❀️ the way you described it reveals a very decent and caring man πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wonderful ⭐️⭐️

hmmm...so there is some foulplay 😲 and now i am even more curious about Mukund πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

waiting for more deep dear 😳😳😳

Thanks a lot dear Tina ..so happy you loved it ..😳
thanks for the appreciation ..I am late in replying but so glad you took out time and read it..
sure will update now dear.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jade0001

Awesome Chapter 
loved the entire part especially Madhu's malfuction of her
wardrobe 

Thanks a lot dear..
so happy you loved it.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks so much friends..πŸ˜ƒ
you have loved and appreciated this story ❀️and hoping for your support ⭐️
for the rest the story too my dear buddies.😳
hope you are doing good πŸ€—

extremely sorry for keeping story on hold..
but now posting part 8 here ..
will be waiting for your feedback for this one too..
hope you like it..

scroll down for update in next post.
RM14 thumbnail

They saw Mukund coming and

Madhu saw Mukund ..she also smelled something gonna happen but till than she could have tried to stop Mukund ..he smiled and took the mike ..

"Ladies and Gentleman ..thanks so much for joining here and make this event so w'ful by your presence..

We are very happy to be a part of such fashion show ..[After greeting them and saying a few words more ..he said ]i would like to announce one imp thing and that is that ..we at Head to Toe ..try to do our best always and think new ideas and create somethine new for all of you always ..so one of our officer..he recently joined us ..Mr.Rk ..Rishabh Kundra ..he promised us to take  this brand to new heights and he will do it in very less time ..means ..all those who trust us and support us always ..who deals with us ..who do business with us will now see their fav Head to Toe will be most profitable for them in  next few months ..and they don't have to wait for results for long ..they will see double profit in coming  month itself ..such strategy we have ..

Hearing to this both Rk and Madhu got shocked..what he just said ? why he said that? They didin't discussed it before ??

"Mukund .. I think we will talk about this later on ..ok ..

"No Madhu ..why later ? when the time is right and occasion is imp too ..he added

"Mukund sir ..we will tell everything later on as now we are here to celebrate this occasion na ..show is just completed and we have to tell a lot to our supporters but for now let's celebrate only..

This Is not the time to talk business and what ever we had to tell them ..we brief them already ..Rk said with smile ..and

they looked at him and Madhu tried to stop him by her expressions ..but he was like he was not listening ..than Madhu  had to intrrupt again and handled the matter ..and Rk too with his tactful speech ..managed to impress investors ..this time by not giving chance to Mukund to speak and the matter was handled but Madhu was very angry with  Mukund..

She  was waiting to talk to him in alone ..but as soon as she went to talk to Mukund ..she saw him leaving ..and although show was successfully completed ..Madhu still was so worried about something ..

Rk saw that and offered her  that he will drop her in his car...which she agreed ..and they sat in the car and Rk drove off to her home.

~~~~~0~~~~

While driving and on the way Rk was looking at Madhu too..she was worried and he knew ..she was upset ..so was he but he wanted her to be cheer up ..already that incident will leave bad memory on her and he was trying to make her more comfortable ..he just wanted her to be normal but he knew being a business women and that too that day as a  model ..that all was not easy to handle ..and lots of strange things happened that day which was enough to make her uncomfortable ..

"Madhu are you all right ? I mean I knew what happened but I know you are strong girl and ..

"Rk ..i am fine ..and thanks for what you have done..you are proving to be a loyal one for our company and I am no hesitation to say that you are proving to be a loyal friend too..thanks for everything ..

Rk was so surprised ..he never expected her to say that all ..he was not sure about her feelings but ya he was considering her as a friend but only in his heart ..how could he expect her to be his friend ..after all she was his boss..but now he was so happy to hear this ..he could not say anything just than ..

"Madhu ..M-a-d-h-u ..i ..i ..i mean you really think me as a friend ..i mean you are my boss ..and ..

Madhu looked at him ..he stopped the car in corner of road side ..

"Rk!! Yes ofcourse ..even after I am your boss ..you know I am not that bossy type ..honestly after what ever you did for us ..for me ..yes I consider you as my loyal friend..as of now truth is this yes..she smiled

"Madhu ..what ever I did ..did not coz to be in your good books ..but coz I wanted you to be happy always ..i am your well wisher always ..i can't explain but ..

"You don't need to ..but I am sorry ..coz of Mukku ..now you ..infact we are in prob.

"Its ok Madhu...i also wanted to talk to you about this ..but trust me ..its allright ..we will find some way to sort out this ..and if we can do this ..its in our company's favor na ..

"Rk its not easy and if its easy than also ..why we have to listen to him ? its not my strategy to work like this..my work is my passion and I don't want to became a profit making machine ..my company will not suffer coz of anyone ..be it Mukku or anyone else ..i have to talk to him ..he can't do this just like that..

"Madhu calm down..just relax ..i know It was not a best day but many things happened good too na ..show was a success ..we ..

"I know but more than good ones ..some more things disturbing me now ..and I will relax only after talking to Mukund..how can he ? but really you made things easy for me ..once again thanks ..

"O come on Madhu ..mention not ..ok let's set your mood first..i am switching on radio ..music will heal quickly and you just don't think more about all this ..tomorrow you can talk to Mukund and if you don't want ..we will find some way to impress investors as well as to do things in such manner by which our company will be in no harm..i am sure we can do it ..so pls chill..you want to have something ?

"No ..i don't want anything ..and ya you are right ..have to find some way to solve this all..i can't let anything harm "Head to toe

"That's like Madhubala Malik ..my boss ..he he..

She closed her eyes and was listening music while he was driving and in between stealing glance at her

Too..she was looking so innocent ..

~~~~0~~~~

Quite soulful music was coming on radio and he thought ..she will feel better now..

On almost every song she was shaking her head a bit ..signaling that she is liking the songs and Rk truly was enjoying her company..

Madhu was listening but also glimpses of that evening keep coming In her mind ..how Rk saved her from embarrassment and that malfunction happened ..how Mukund bluntly announce all that which she had no idea about ..how they managed it all ..and even after knowing that she has to keep calm and think again and than plan next move ..still she could not help about the thoughts ..and she knew Rk was trying to pacify her ..and she was trying too her best..

There were only song playing in the car and both were lost themselves in music..Rk wanted to stop the car and wanted to discuss with her about lot of things ..he was very happy to found this new friendship ..he was smiling seeing her eyes closed and for that that he managed to make her smile..

They were enjoying ..just

than one song came and it was also one of his fav songs ..he loved it very much

"Hontho se choo lo tum ..

mere geet amar kar do ,

Ban jao meet mere ..

meri preet amar kar do..

[Touch my song with your lips

Make it immortal ..

be my beloved ..

make my love immortal..]

Na umr ki seema ho
Na janm ka ho bandhan - 2
Jab pyaar kare koi
To dekhe keval mann
Nayi reet chalaakar tum
Yeh reet amar kar do - 2
Honton se chhoo lo tum
Mera geet amar kar do...

[No restriction of age

Not the bond of lives ..

When someone love ..should see

Only the soul..

By carving new trend ..

Make the trend immortal..

[Touch my song with your lips

Make it immortal ..]

He was waiting for her reaction but no reaction from her side infact

The song was half done when she suddenly  said to stop the car

And she was looking again  upset now ..he could not understand but stopped as she said ..

"What happened Madhu ? what ..did I ? I mean you ok na? "

"I will go myself ..home is not too far from here..thanks for dropping ..

And she get down from the car..he was just looking at her not understanding but trying ..

"Madhu I will drop na ..kay hua ? "

"I am fine ..you can go..i will go from here..

"Ok as you wish ..but I am coming too ..i can't let you walk alone ..just sometime before you said na ..Loyal

"Yeah but now I want to be alone ..plss ..seeing her mood changing ..he thought to drove car very slowly ..without arguing much ..she didn't say to not come in car or just go away ..but rather she was like ..something happened just than ..

He dropped her In a way coz he was driving while she was walking ..she neither looked back to see if he is coming nor revert back to see off ..very strange ..he found that but as soon as she entered her home and guard closed the gate ..he came back thinking what happened all of a sudden? He knew Madhu's condition was not that good and he also was thinking about various things ..and first of all about that malfunctioning ..who can do this ?Mukund can't do this ..as far as he think ..but he never knew what he has in mind now ..he has no clue but he want Madhu to be out of any trouble..

His mind was full of these thoughts and Madhu's mind was also not less occupied by some thoughts ..and only she knows why she was this much upset..and what she is thinking.

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks friends.❀️
Deepti.😳

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful Update Deepti.
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!