Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you so much
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskan193

Lovely update dear.. Ishra celebrated rakshabandhan with their siblings.. All misunderstandings were clear now... Aroras convinced investors too... Update soon

Thanks for pm

Thank you so much di
Kadianvi thumbnail
Kadianvi thumbnail
Thank you di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Part-7

At correct 7pm, Raman along with Rinki and Aroras entered in a business party. They met to the host of the party, Mr and Mrs Singhaniya who welcomed them happily and soon Raman was surrounded by the news reporters who started asking their questions. Raman was not so comfortable with all this as it was new for him but was answering them patiently when suddenly all reporters ran towards the entrance leaving him, to the person for whom this party had been arranged who was none other than Ishita Iyer. Yes Mr and Mrs Singhaniya arranged this party in the honour of Ishita to appreciate Ishita's hard work to maintain her father's dignity in the last six months. Yes six months passed and this journey was not easy for Ishita as well as Raman and rest of the family also.

In initial days, Ishita and Raman always tried to give their best by working hard while Mr Raj Singhaniya always tried to spoil their hard work especially Ishita's. He used his many tricks to trouble Ishita but Ishita passed those hard times with the help of Raman and whole family along with some honest and loyal employees and workers of the company. He even bribed some employees to give him their secret information and to create problems but Ishita's first step made it impossible as she made a team of the old and loyal employees from different branches of their company with whom she used to discuss important issues related to their projects and it was Mr Arora's idea as he was aware of it. Ishra used to take and give help to each other whenever they got stuck with something. Rest of the family too used to help them by whatever they could do.

After two and half months, there was a big day for Ishra as they had to represent their views regarding some social project in front of some foreign clients in which a few other companies too participated from Delhi. Ishra prepared their presentation and went to Mumbai for the meeting. During meeting, Raj Singhaniya somehow managed to change CD of Ishra's presentation but nothing happened as he expected. Ishra gave their presentation very nicely. All praised them. Clients chose Iyers, Bhallas and Raj Singhaniya's company to work together for the project. There came a senior couple who showed a video in which Raj Singhaniya was changing the CDs. They were none other than Raj's parents only. They apologized to Ishra for his behaviour from starting. They were in foreign for some operation and when they came back, a few days back, Mr and Mrs Arora who knew them well, informed them about his deeds and here they came and saw it by their own eyes and decided to punish him. They also informed that some months back they went to Ishita's parents for the alliance of Raj with Ishita but they denied saying she is still studying and that's why Raj was angry on Iyers and was troubling Ishita. After that incident, Raj was first angry with his parents but slowly he too changed his point of view and now became a friend to Ishra. Ishita too worked hard and proved herself after failing at some times and passing too. All the investors were impressed and gave the green signal to her that they will continue working with her company.

Coming back to present, Mr and Mrs Singhaniya gave a warm welcome to Ishita and said few lines praising her and giviung blessing for future. Then Mr and Mrs Arora said few lines for her following by Raj, Mihika, Karthik, Mihir and Rinki too. At last Raj asked Raman to say something but he denied. All insisted and finally he too went to stage. He just congratulated her and wished her best of luck for future. Then Ishita thanked all of them. Then all started enjoying the party and after having dinner, all the guests left. ABI too left after thanking Singhaniya's for the lovely party.

At Aroras house in seniors' room, Mrs Arora came to the room taking a glass of milk and saw Mr Arora standing in front of two big photo frames, one was having their pics with Bhallas while other with Iyers. She kept the glass on table and went to him.

Mrs Arora-What are you looking at?

Mr Arora(smiled lightly)-Nothing.

Mrs Arora-I want to talk to you something.

Mr Arora-Hmmm

Mrs Arora-Ishita aur Raman ke baare mein.

Mr Arora-I know what you want to say. But I think it's not the right time. We should give them some time.

Mrs Arora-I understand but I think now everything sorted and don't know why but I can see them changing a little more day by day. They behaved like strangers with each other. Only professional conversations...

Mr Arora-I know the reason.

Mrs Arora-What?

Mr Arora-Mumbai.

Mrs Arora-Hmmm. I'm sure something happened in Mumbai trip between them. From the day they came back from Mumbai, they are avoiding each other.

Mr Arora-Yes, I also noticed. Initially also they were avoiding their feelings but at least they were in talking terms like hi hello and all but now they don't even look at each other nicely. Is it possible if they had any fight there and...

Mr Arora-No, not at all. I think there is something else.But don't worry I think now we should go with our plans to bring them together.

Mrs Arora-Are you sure? I mean they are young, what if its only attraction and not love?

Mr Arora (smiled)-If it was only attraction, then they must not be running laway from each other ike that. Pyaar to dono karte hai bas kahte nahi hai, na ek dusre se aur na hi kisi aur ko batana chahte hai.And we just want to know the truth and make them live freely. We are not going to do their marriage now only.

Mrs Arora-Hmmm

Mr Arora-And by the way, if they are not in love then also we will do it to fulfill our friends' wish. U know what was their last wish?

Mrs Arora-Yes they too wanted to do their marriage.

Both looked at the pictures of their happy moments with their friends with teary eyes and promised them to fulfil their wish and after discussing over their plans, both went to sleep.

Next morning, Ishita and Raman were going to office. That's when there came a man with mini truck and few workers. Aroras came out and met the person. Raman asked to them what's going on to which they replied th just at they are having some problems in their house so they are getting renovate the house from inside. Mimi and Karki came there who were going to college and heard it. Mihika asked if they are renovating their house then they will have problems to which Mrs Arora said that they will manage. Mihir said that they will shift to somewhere for few days. Mihika said that why they shifted to somewhere else, they can stay at Iyer house. Karthik too agreed but Mr and Mrs Arora tried to deny but Ishita too insisted and finally Aroras decided to shift to Iyer house along with Rinki and Raman. Ishra left to office while all hi-fied on their success of first step. Yes it was planned by all of them. Mr Arora didn't tell them everything but just asked their help...

Here I end this part. Sorry I tried but couldn't  include Ishra in this part. Don't know you will like the end of Raj or not but I didn't want to extend it more  so ended it like this . Waiting for reviews.

Precap-Ishra definitely.