Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 11: 

Kabir couldn't help but smile at the innocent Ananya as she chattered away...once she was back...
He was too lost in his lovely wife to realise that she was pulling him over to a nearby boutique...until they reached inside...

K: Ananya! Itna samaan pack kismein karogi?
Kabir asked...shaking his head at her...
Ananya pouted angrily...
A: aap toh mujhe har baat par daant dete hai!

Kabir raised his hands up in surrender & kept quiet...
Ananya smirked...but it faded in no time seeing the saleswoman shamelessly check out her handsome hunk of a husband...

A: ahmm..excuse me?
She hailed the woman...
Sw: yesss...
She purred...not taking her eyes off Kabir...

Ananya fumed & Kabir smirked seeing his wife's cute angry face...
He seriously found her exceptionally adorable when she was jealous...

A: excuse me! If you're done checking out MY HUSBAND...could u please show me something for him? 
She spoke in an icy tone..

The saleswoman flinched & her eyes widened...
Sw: uh..uh...sorry..ma'am...sure! Please come!
She smiled uncomfortably...worried for her job...not knowing wether the furious woman before her would complain or not...

A: chaliye...
Ananya held Kabir's hand possesively making his heart unknowingly swell with pride & happiness & at the same time he was unable to stop laughing...so he had to look away...
K: chalo...

The next few minutes consisted of Ananya selecting various outfits for Kabir & rejected some too...
K: kitna kharidogi...mera wadrobe kam padjaayega...

A: shh...
Ananya shushed him...

A: I know aap pichle janm mein daanveer karn the...abhi bhi traits dikhte hai...so as your wife I need to make sure u well cared for...aap apna kitna dhyaan rakhte hai, khudke liye kitna karte hai vo main dekh hi chuki hoon...so let me...aap lijiye...ye try karke aiyye...

Kabir groaned...
K: arrey yaar tumhe pasand hai toh just get it packed & I'll p..
A: please! Mujhe aapko inn kapdo mein dekhna hai! Please please pleaseee!
She made a cute baby face...

K: I should just look away when u make that face...
Kabir mumbled...knowing that Ananya's cuteness always overpowered his idealogy...
Ananya grinned sheepishly...pushing her grumbling husband into the trial room...

Kabir shook his head with a sigh as he locked the trial room...
He took a look at the outfit Ananya had selected for him...admiring the perfection of her choice...it was as if she knew his taste exactly...
It was true that Kabir was not a shopping person at all...he did shop once or twice a year when there was less crowd...not caring about the prices or anything...however he had a particular taste which Ananya seemed to know exactly...

He smiled slightly...his fingers tracing the material of the shirt...
It had been years since he had had someone to care for him lwt alone shop for him...but no matter how hard he tried...he could not deny the thought that he liked it...infact loved it when Ananya fussed over him & pampered him...
It made him feel for a moment like he too was worthy of love and care & warmth...

He would never admit but deep down...he was a lonely, hurt soul with no one for him...no one to wish him Goodmorning or make him a bed tea...no one to cook him his favourite lunch or dinner, no one to wish him goodnight...or to be with him during his sleepless nights...no one to soothe him when he was tensed or saddened...
But ever since he'd laid his eyes on Ananya...everything changed...

Kabir's once dormant heart began to crave & pine for Ananya...her company...
A part of him knew & admitted that he was in love with Ananya...ever since he'd seen her for the first time...
It was love at first sight...not that he'd ever let her know...
He loved her with his soul & heart...but his brain wouldn't acknowledge it...
Phew! Long way to go!

His thoughts were broken by a happy squeal & saw Ananya excitedly clap her hands...
A: perfecttt!
She gushed...as she admired him in shirt she chose for him...
K: I see u like what u see Mrs Sharma?
He asked boldy seeing her beautiful doe eyes move up & down...scanning him dreamily...
Ananya blushed a pretty & giggled...

Finally after Ananya had literally brought a Kabir a whole new change of Wadrobe...Kabir finally pulled Ananya away to a restaurant for dinner...

Seating themselves in the posh french restaurant, Kabir blinked several times...seeing the hundreds of shopping bags before him...checking for once if he was dreaming...

K: Ananya for heaven's sake! Itni shopping kon karta hai?
He asked...bewildered...
Ananya shrugged nonchalantly...sipping the iced water from her glass...

A: umm...just think it was your wedding trousseau...congratulations for your wedding to such a beautiful girl Mr Kabir Sharma!
She replied with a bright smile...& winked...

Kabir felt colour rise to his cheeks & he mumbled something under his breath & sipped water as well...
Soon after the had ordered, their food was served...

Kabir chuckled seeing that adorable pout on his wife's face yet again as she glared at the appetising french dish before her...
K: kya hua Ananya? I thought someone told me that food is why that person lives for!
He moved...

Ananya made a baby face at him...while fidegeting with the fork & knife...cutting the meat rather sloppily...
Kabir found her to look like a cute child unable to cut up her food into peices...

He never knew what came in him as he said the words...
K: I'll feed you...
He got off where he was sitting in front of her & settled down on the sofa besides her...

Ananya's breathing quickened due her husband being so close to her...
His cologne tantalised her...making her go crazy...
Kabir had always had a certain effect on her...that no male had ever had on her or would have...
His devilish smirk, that charming smile, those dimples that were prominent when he smiled...his exceptionally beautiful chocolate brown eyes, sharp nose, chiselled jawline, manly lips, husky voice...everything made her go weak in her knees..

She watched him expertly cut the meat into peices with the knife & stabbed one with a fork...
K: say aaa!
Kabir winked playfully at her & she glared at him...

Ananya opened her mouth & Kabir fed her a forkful...
She couldn't help but enjoy her husband's care for her...
Not once did Kabir take his eyes off Ananya as he fed her the food...
She was so beautiful even without any hint of extra caked up make up or designer dresses...he loved how simple she was & most importantly how innocent she was...

In the midst of him feeding her, Ananya took the fork & knife for him & somehow cut up & peice & forwarded it to Kabir...
Kabir chuckled at the weirdly cut up peice of chicken but allowed Ananya to feed him...not caring that they had just shared the same fork...

On their way back to their hotel, Kabir realised that Ananya was fast asleep, resting her head on his shoulder...
They had reached the hotel then & Kabir placed a hand on her shoulder to wake her up but she pouted even in her sleep...groaning in her sleep & snuggled closer to him...wrapping her arms around him & burying her face in Kabir's chest...

Kabir now simply didn't have the heart to wake up...
Next he did something, Kabir Sharma would never do for a woman...
Paying the cab driver, he gently scooped up the sleeping Ananya in his arms & walked inside the hotel lobby...

The staff , receptionist & some people seated in the lobby looked up & began murmuring...not that Kabir cared...
Some awed at the cute couple while some were not pleased with their public display of affection...

Reaching their suite, Kabir gently lay Ananya on the bed...
Her face was covered with her hair, hindering Kabir's beautiful view...
Tenderly tucking her curls away, Kabir got lost in her magnificent features...
Her fair skin, pink lips everything was so perfect...and so stunning...
Having such a gorgeous wife, made Kabir all the more possesive & protective about her...

He tried to but just couldn't get his eyes off her or get her off his mind...
It was as if he could think or see or hear nothing but Ananya...his beautiful Ananya...
He sat next to her till what seemed like eternity...gazing at her with nothing but pure love...

Next Morning: 

Ananya snuggled closer to Kabir...
Watching him sleep was beginning to become her favourite thing to do early each morning...
She knew back home in Delhi...he awoke at the crack of dawn & worked out until it was time to grt ready for KKN...

K: photo chahiye meri?
She jumped up hearing his husky morning voice...
Kabir was propped up on pillows, facing her...
His eyes were still hazy with sleep & his hair was touseled...sticking out in all directions & over his  forehead...but he looked even more hot then...

Ananya blushed...realising she had been gawking at his handsome features...that she would never tire out admiring...
A: Good morning...
Ananya stuttered awkwardly...
Kabir smirked...
K: A very good morning to u to...Ananya...
She loved how he said her name...it sent shivers down her spine...

A: ji...uh...aap fresh hojaiyye...main breakfast order karti hoon...
She bit her lip nervously...

Kabir mumbled a yes & went about pouring himself his morning coffee...
A: uh..hello? room service...yes..good morning to u too...I needed to order breakfast...so um...2 scrambled eggs, 3 french toasts, a couple of croissants, uh...and and and...atleast 2 eclairs ( a type of french pastry)...I just loveee them! 
She squealed...

Asking the attendent to hold, she turned towards an amused Kabir...
A: aur aap kya khaayenge?
She asked him sweetly...
Kabir's jaw dropped at her question...
K: toh...ye sab...sirf tumhaare liye tha?

Ananya gave a small smile...
A: aur nahi toh kya? ab jaldi bataiyye breakfast kya khaayenge...
She spoke in a way as if it was obvious...

K: uh...just a bowl of milk & muesli please...
He smiled to hide his shock...

Ananya looked at him as if he had asked for her body organs for breakfast...
A: muesli? seriously? aap chote bachche hai? ya koi model vodel hai jo diet par hai? 

K: nahi...mera...muesli khaane ka bohot mann hai...
He stated & Ananya gave him a weird look...
A: as u wish...and yeah...add a bowl of muesli...ok thank u much!
She cut the call...

K: ever heard...breakfast like a king, lunch like a middleman & dinner like a pauper?
Kabir asked in his perfect UK accent...

A: Naahhh! my funda is alag! its Breakfast like a millionaire, lunch like a multi millionaire & dinner like a multi billionaire!
She answered with a confident look & Kabir rolled his eyes...

After a while, their breakfast arrived & both were ready to pounce on it...

At: Bonjour madame! here's your breakfast! Bon appetit!
He cheered...
At: & yes...here's the milk & muesli for your little bebe ( baby)...
He handed her the cute baby bowl printed with Disney charecters...
Ananya bit her lip to prevent herself from laughing hard...
A: th..thank...you...
She struggled to speak & her face turned red trying hard to hold back her laughter...

She walked inside with the trolley & saw Kabir sitting on the bed, waiting for her patiently...
K: aagaya breakfast?
He asked...walking towards her...

Ananya hid her smile & began arranging the plates on the coffee table & Kabir came forward to help her...
A: toh ye hai aapke liye muesli with milk!
She handed him the bowl...

Kabir took one look at the bowl with all sorts of disney princesses, fairies, greenary, flowers & glittery stuff, & wrinkled his nose...

K: ye kya hai? main inhe 2 saal ka toddler lagta hoon?
Kabir demanded & Ananya could hold back no longer & collapsed onto the bed in a severe laughing fit...
Kabir glared at her but Ananya continued to laugh hysterically...

Kabir wordlessly began eating his breakfast...glaring at Ananya once in a while...
Ananya made a puppy face & joined him...

K: vaise main soch raha tha ki...aaj hum paidal hi ghumne chalte hai...
Kabir spoke as he relished his muesli...
Ananya frowned...
A: kyu?

K: you can burn some calories...you see...after today's breakfast...so...
Ananya flew into a rage hearing this...
A: achcha? toh aapko main moti lagti hoon? haina?

K: arrey...I never said that! 
A shocked Kabir exclaimed...
A: but that's what you meant!
She pouted...
Kabir shook his head...
K: no Ananya...mera matlab..

A: aap bhi na saare aur patiyon jaise hi hai! mouka mila nahi ki  patni ko koste hai! 
K: arrey nahi yaar...tum...

A: You're a meanie!!!! I hate you!
She whined childishly & adorably puffed her cheeks up...
A: main jaa rahi hoon! 
She stated...grabbing her handbag...alarming Kabir...

K: arrey ruko...breakfast finish karke chalte hai na...

A: kyu? main toh moti hoon na...mujhe  khaane ki kya zaroorat!
She scoffed & Kabir winced...

K: c'mon Ananya...I was just...
He tried but was cut off by her...
A: huhh!
She glared at him & stormed out of their room...leaving behind a confused Kabir...
K: ab ise kya hua?
He wondered...

Time passed by...
K: pata nahi isne phone kyu khareeda hai...uthaati toh hai nahi...
He muttered angrily...
He was worried sick for her now...how could she just run off? 
He thought...

K: finally! ANANYA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
He shouted once she stopped cutting his calls...
A: I don't want to talk to u...aap bohot bure hai...aap...aap..humesha mujhe daantte rehte hai ya chidhaate hai 

K: ok fine I'm sorry... but how can u just run off? main paaglon ki tarah dhoondh raha tha tumhe aur tum...
A: toh aapse kisne kehdiya ki aap paagal nahi hai?..
Ananya mocked...
K: You...
Kabir was fuming when she cut the call...
K: fine! main bhi call nahi karunga...
He threw his phone on the bed & barged into the bathroom...slamming the door shut...
Only a relaxing shower would calm his nerves...and then he'd go look for her...of course he would...
He sighed...he could never remain mad at Ananya...his care & worry for her always overpowered his anger...

Ananya entered their suite & found it empty...
A: huh! samajhte kya hai ye khudko! hitler kahinke! 
She huffed & stormed into the bathroom...Kabir apparently hadn't locked...owing to the fact that he was alone in the room...

Ananya furiously began stripping off her clothes...not caring if they got wet...
Taking off her wedding bangles, she placed them safely by the basin...
It was then that she heard something that she had been too angry to even realise earlier...
The sound of the running shower!
It all came to her like a ton of falling bricks & she let out a defeaning shreik...

Kabir jumped up...his head only missing to hit the shower top  hard...
A: K..Ka..Kab...bir...
Ananya stuttered with her jaw dropping to the floor...& hurriedly grabbed the nearby bathrobe to cover herself...

Kabir grew frantic...struggling around to cover himself...almost forgetting that he had soap all over his hair & face...
A: Kabir...
He wanted to scream sensing she was approaching him...
K: Ananya...
But he was cut off by the sudden going off of the lights...
A: Kabir...
His wife whimpered...
K: Ananya...are u ok? what's wrong?
He was growing sick with worry..due several reasons...
1) He had turned off the shower in his frenzy & now simply couldn't get it on without opening his eyes which he could not due to having soap all over his face...
2) He couldn't see a thing...
3) Most importantly his wife was frantic & scared...

K: Ananya? uh...p...please...bahar jaogi?...you...uh..um...see...I'm...I'm...not...wearing...any..thing...s...so...
He never stuttered the way he did right then in his life till then...
A: sorry...Kabir sir...vo...vahi toh main kehna chahti thi...li..light chali gayi na...aur...ye lock...ekectric hai...toh...

K: dammit!
She heard her husband hiss...
Ananya gulped the lump in her throat...hating how awkward it was getting...
A: uh...excuse me sir...t..towel...
She looked against him as she passed him the towel in the shower cubicle...

A warm hand brushed against her...making her shiver...
Kabir gratefully took the towel & emerged from the cubicle wrapped in it...
K: uh...thanks...
Ananya smiled nervously...

A: uh...suniye...
She began...
K: hmmm?
Came his quick reply...

A: main shower on kar deti hoon...aap...mooh..v..vagera...dho...lijiye...we need to call someone maybe...toh..aap...aise...
K: We're in Paris fir heaven's sake & they can't switch on damn generators! ye toh Delhi se bhi battar hai! 
He fumed...

Ananya hummed in reply & took hold of his wrist...gently leading him back into the shower cubicle...
Ananya turned on the shower & instantly cold water cascaded down...drenching them both...

Before Kabir could, his innocent wife's soft hands...traced the contours if his chiselled face...washing off the soap...
Ananya's hands soon trailed into the sea of his messy, wet hair...

Water droplets trickled down his fair skin...onto his hard abs, pecs...his muscular arms, broad shoulders...
Ananya's cheeks were turning darker every second as she admired the beauty of the man before her...her husband...all hers...

Her trembling hands gently brushed against his chest in a gentle caress...as she tried to wash him clean...
Kabir couldn't stop the goosebumps all over his body...right then ge just wanted to close hus eyes & remain in that position forever with Ananya's innocent ministrations tantalising his senses...

Finally when he could open his eyes did he take in the epitome of beauty before him...
Ananya looking sinfully beautiful clad in a completely drenched...body hugging bathrobe...barely coming upto her lower thighs...

Kabir tucked away strands of her wet hair...mesmerised by her innocent lovliness...
Ananya lowered her lashes seeing Kabir's intense look...
She almost gasped when his warm palms cupped her cheeks...making her look deep into his eyes filled with...love?

His thumbs stroked her skin as she trembled under his gaze...never before had he seen her like this...with so much passion & love...like a husband sees his wife...
She clutched onto his strong biceps for dear life while Kabir's arms dropped to her waist...pulling her against his chest...still eyeing her intensely...

Their faces were inches apart...suddenly coming to their senses...both tried to move together...but destiny had something more in store for them...
Flames of passion errupted across them as in their frenzy, their lips beushed against each other...

Ananya's baby soft tender lips against Kabir's warm manly lips...
Kabir looked anywhere but at Ananya & vice versa...
Kabir caught her bitting her lip when he secretly glanced at her...

Ananya saw him too & smiled shyly...
Kabir too for once instead of his smirk...smiled like a shy teenager who had had his first kiss...
Ananya shyly hid herself in his chest...hugging his towel clad waist...

However their love bubble was broken rather harshly by the frantic calls of a man...
" Excuse me!!! Monsieur! Madame! are you okay? We hward a loud scream from here!"

Kabir was pressed against the wall & Ananya against him...both covering each others mouth...
Ananya scrunched her eyes...cursing herself for screaming...
K: these people! I swear they'll pay! Humaara kamra chodo...bathroom mein ghus aaye??? Don't they have shame? I will just...
A: shhh...
Ananya pleaded to her furious husband...

A: Aap kya kar rahe hai?? do aadmi hai bahar...what if they see us...me...like this?
She hissed...
Instantly Kabir pulled her closer...possesively...he would certainly not have anyone look at his wife in a bathrobe...but himself of course...

The men kept calling & KaYa almost curled into the wall...
Luckily the men didn't spot them & left...wondering who screamed if the couple weren't there in the suite...
Luckily...just then the lights came on too & KaYa sighed in relief...

Ananya felt Kabir twitch & grow uncomfortable but still clung to him...
K: uh...Ananya...can..u...please...leave me? uh..you see..uh...
A: what uh um...seedhe seedhe boliye na! and you call me a stuttering reporter right?
She mocked sarcastically...

K: Are u for real?
He cried out in disbelief...
K: fine! have it your way then! Mere towel ki knot khul gayi hai dammit!
He growled...in a low voice...

Ananya's mouth was a perfect 'O' shaped...
She gasped & then let out yet another defeaning shreik...
Kabir covered his ears & Ananya ran out of the bathroom like a maniac leaving Kabir to slap his forehead...since she screamed yet again...

Finally when both had managed to bathe & were all ready, they checked of their hotel to head to their next destination...

Kabir let out a groan seeing the huge entrance with colourful floral mickey mouse...
He could only roll his eyes at his squealing wife...
A: DIDNEYLANDDD!!!!
Ananya squealed with delight & Kabir grunted...

K: seriously! This is the most childish place to be in! Seriously? Disneyland? What are u Ms Kashyap...5? 6?
He exclaimed...wanting to overcome the sudden awkwardness between them due to the shower incident...

A: Shut up Mr Sharma...how can u not LOVEEE disney land!!! Oh my goddd I am sooo exciteddd! Yaayy!
Ananya squealed again...launching herself in her husband's arms...

K: Whatever...
Kabir grunted...
But how could he protest seeing the love of his life so happy...his heart threatened him with dire consequences if he denied Ananya for anything...

Ananya made Kabir Sharma smile, she made him go weak in his knees yet become stronger than ever...
Kabir loved his wife with everything he had the moment he laid his eyes on her...but just when would he accept his love for her?

TBC😃

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update di
Thank you for the pm
Continue soon
Continue your other stories as well😳
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Di 
Wonderfully written 
Loved it 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 
Ansharah06 thumbnail
Awesome episode... I was eagerly waiting for this ff... I m a new member here but I have readed all other ff too n an accidental wedding was superb one. Loved it...
Plzzz post the next episode asap...❤️
Edited by Ansharah06 - 6 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Beautifully written 
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Komalbubly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update ...
Thanks dear ...
senchaitali131 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii
Di

Superb update . Oh ha ha ha ha ha. Its too hilarious that I can stop my laughing. What a situation di .!  
Its rocking update Di.
I liked it very much.

Thanks for the pm
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update... but u updated after a very long time ... continue soon...
Prakrutibhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...had been waiting for long...thanks for the update. Loved the shower scene, and Ananya getting caught gawking at her husband. Superb.
jamnagarj thumbnail
wonderful update.KaYa is really adorable.imagining how rajeev would have perfectly pulled out the shower scene. waiting for the update of vo majboori and reporters a love story.Edited by jamnagarj - 6 years ago