Originally posted by: tarannum6

wowww amazing update
loving your ff ss
this one is very different

superb story
very intresting
pls update next part soon
thans for the pm

Thanks for loving this update. I will try to update soon.
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 2 will be updated in next hour
Chapter 2 will be updated now.

Prem Juneja in parallel universe

Chapter 2

Earth 764

18 July 2015

The first thing Prem felt after waking up was intense pain in his head. After waking up everything suddenly became confusing for him. He was feeling that he had dual set of memories.

Prof. Adhikari warned Prem that, after coming into the new universe he would get memory of Prem of earth 764.

Prem was expecting to have memory of another version of him. But, he did not realize that, having memories of two universes simultaneously in his head would be so painful and confusion in initial stage.

Prem felt that, he heard some names for the first time in his life like Preet, Heer, Harman, and Meher. Nevertheless, at the same time, he felt another part of him was telling him that he knew them all; he had life experiences with them.

Prem did not know what to think, the whole thing was driving him crazy. Contradictory emotions were making him very confused about the whole situation.

Prem remembered that, he came into parallel universe and he heard a voice inside of his head that was giving him instructions yesterday and ultimately he lost his consciousness in the bed.

The voice that was giving him instructions sounded familiar to him but at the same time, he could not fully understand it.

Prem suddenly looked at his watch, its 11am of the morning. Prem realized that, he was unconscious for more than 18 hrs. The pain in his head was slowly decreasing but it was still hurting him like hell.

Prem went to washroom to get fresh. Prem splashed water in his face and looked at the mirror of the washroom.

The pain and tiredness was also reflecting in his face. He started to think that, how both memories, both soul essences would merge. He also thought about how he would feel when he would ultimately become a fusion of two versions of Prem.

"Good Morning Prem 763, I hope you are feeling little well now, we have so many things to discuss." A voice told Prem from the inside of his brain.

"It was you, who gave me the instructions yesterday. I think I should say thanks to you but I am finding the whole thing confusing as I am hearing your voice from inside of my head. In addition, of that, I am getting the feeling that, this voice is somehow my voice. I am feeling like your voice has also become a part of me." Prem commented after hearing the voice.

"You do not need to say thank you. At the end of the day, we are the same person. Anyway, I think I should introduce myself properly to you. I am Prem Juneja of this universe; I think you also know that, I have died three days ago." The voice of Prem Juneja of earth 764 told Prem Juneja of earth 763.

"I am glad to hear your voice. Yes, you are right we are the same person as we are both part of the single soul. Sorry for jumping into your universe, but I wanted second chances in the life." Prem of earth 763 told the voice of Prem 764 that was coming from his head.

"Again, I am telling we are same person. Therefore, you should not also say sorry to me. Prem 763 I already saw your memory.

I told you it was fascinating to see how another version of me in another world lived his life. After watching your life, I have become proud of you.

Your decision to leave your world is very rational to me. You definitely deserved a second chance in your life mate. Because of you, I also get a second chance. As you have already know that, I have died few days ago in a so called accident.

Now, because of your dimensional travelling my soul essence and my memories get a chance to be merged with you. My remaining existence will be merged with you.

It is a big deal for me, Prem 763. As you know when the merging process will be completed there will be a fusion Prem Juneja of both of us.  Actually, he will be 60% of you and 40% of me.  Through him I will also somehow get a second chance in the life like you." The voice of Prem 764 told Prem 763.

"I am glad that, we are both getting second chance in our life. However, I have some confusion, it will be better if you can help me to clear those." Prem 763 told the voice of Prem 764.

"I will be glad, if I can be able to help you. I have also so many things to tell you and ask you.  However, first you need to leave this washroom and should order something from room service.

Prem 763 you were unconscious for more than 18 hrs and because of that you obviously did not came out of this suit and did not order anything as room service. I think if you don't call the hotel room service in the next 30 minutes. They will get funny ideas and can knock the door of this suit with Police. "Voice of Prem 764 told Prem 763.

"Yes, I think you are right Prem 764, if hotel stuff knock the door with the Police,  it will certainly make situation complicated for us." Prem 763 commented.

"Room service; please send decent heavy breakfast in the presidential suit immediately. Prem ordered breakfast.

"Heavy breakfast,  it seemed like you are hungry mate." Voice of Prem 764 commented.

"Yes, you know dimensional travelling usually consumed too much energy." Prem 763 commented.

After having a decent heavy breakfast, Prem went to near of the swimming pull of the presidential suit.

"Ok, mate, I think we can resume our conversation." Prem 763 told to the voice of Prem 764.

"Ok, I don't have any problem, so ask your questions first, then I will have to notify about something, and finally I will also ask you some questions." The voice of Prem 764 told Prem 763.

"Ok, my first question to you. I knew that, after travelling into another dimension will get another memory, which now means your memory. Yes, I understand that memory merging has just started; therefore, I am feeling some difficulties to understand your memory.

However, it seems like you have understand my memory quite finely. Now tell me the reasons behind this?" Prem 763 asked.

"Prem 763 you have to remember I am just now soul essence and a memory. I do not have a physical body anymore.  My soul essence and memory currently take refuge in your mind until the fusion process was completed.

Now because I am already entered into your mind, I have better access of your memory. I can see and feel your recent memories and significant events of your life. But at the same time even I cannot see and feel you're every memories.

Prem763 memory and soul essence merging will be a relatively slow and complicated process. This period will be difficult to you as you feel conflicting emotions and memories. Be patient mate,  I will be there to help you and remove your confusions. "Voice of Prem 764 tried to assure Prem of 763.

"You support will be definitely appreciated by me mate. Today After waking up I feel like I will lost myself in the sea of confusions." Prem 763 commented.

"It is your only second day in this universe, therefore it is little tough for you. The next 3-4 days you will face some considerable problem, but after that, things will be definitely under control. "Voice of Prem 764 informed Prem 763.

"Ok, then I has to be patient I guess. Can you tell me how many days will be needed for the merging process?" Prem 763 asked.

"I cannot tell you exact number of days. Nevertheless, I am assuming that, after 5-6 days you will have an initial idea about both memories and you will learn some initial way to differentiate between two memories. After 10 days, you will start to understand some of my feelings completely about certain person.

I think this period will be start of the stage 2 of our merging. Between 11-30 days, your understanding will be better about dual memories. You will get more and clearer picture of my relationship, feelings, emotions and I think you will be able to relate yourself on those things. After 30 days I think in a fine morning we will see that our souls and memories are merged totally and a fusion Prem Juneja of both of us will emerge." Voice of Prem 764 informed Prem 763.

"Ok, now after getting a time table of this whole process, I am certainly feeling little relax. You know Prem 764 in my universe I was like a border line genius with iq of 160, but even my high iq could not able to save me from the betrayals." Prem 763 remarked.

"You are not borderline genius, you are a total genius. Your scientific research and thinking are very outstanding. In addition, of that, you have also BBA, MBA degree. You have also expanded your business empire despite giving time in science.

It is good to see one version of me is so talented. In my study life I was a decent student, I got good grades but not like you.

In my childhood, I also had a passion for learning the science. Even today, I am interested in latest science magazine and I personally sponsored various science projects.

Nevertheless, when I passed 12 th grade I had to chose BBA for graduation as being the oldest son of the family I needed to look after the family business. I cannot tell you how much happy I felt earlier when I realized that one version of me able to engage himself with scientific research.

Now, Prem 763 you and I both know that, human relationship is so complicated that even the brightest mind can found himself in trouble. It is not your fault that some people betrayed you.

Mate, the fusion Prem Juneja will have an iq of 180 and he will have various skills still I think he will find difficulties in solving complicated relationship problems.

The complicated relationships he will inherit from me will certainly drive him crazy even he is the brightest man of the earth." Voice of Prem 764 told Prem 763.

"Tell me about your complicated relationship story mate, Then I can also told you my own complicated history in regards of relationship." Prem 763 told the voice of Prem 764.

"I am warning you it's a long saga and it will take time." Voice of Prem 764 said.

" Mate at this point I have all the time of the world, besides that, I am also curious to know fine details of another version of me." Prem 763 commented.

"Ok, my story started in Punjab.."Voice of Prem 764 started to tell his story.

Chapter end.

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb update... I am eager to know prem 764's entire story especially lovestory and prem 763's reaction to it

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

Superb update... I am eager to know prem 764's entire story especially lovestory and prem 763's reaction to it

If you again read the prologue in the first page then you will get a good idea about love story of Prem 764.
But I will try to give you brief idea. The love story of Prem 764 was 100% smilar to love story of Prem of kis desh tv series till one point. Like tv show, In this universe everyone thought Prem died in delhi blast, 
Prem 764 returned as Gaurav Sharma just like show.He pretend to be allied with Rishab just like show. Prem 764 suspected Heer just like show and lastly Heer left Prem 764 when she belived that Prem slept with Ash Just like show.
But Earth 764 diverged from kis desh show storyline from this point.
In earth 764 after three years of Heer leaving Prem 764, Prem 764 died in an " accident" and Prem from another universe Prem 763 came to Prem 764 universe. Because all the Prem juneja basically part of the single soul and Prem 763 arrived here just after two days of Prem 764's death therefore the souls and memories of both Prem Juneja will be merged in near future.
In this earth 764 after the death of Prem 764 Ash came to Heer informed Heer that nothing happened between her and Prem that night. Ash told Heer that, she was telling the truth now because she wanted to make Heer   suffer for the  rest of her life in the feeling of guilt.
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

If you again read the prologue in the first page then you will get a good idea about love story of Prem 764.

But I will try to give you brief idea. The love story of Prem 764 was 100% smilar to love story of Prem of kis desh tv series till one point. Like tv show, In this universe everyone thought Prem died in delhi blast, 
Prem 764 returned as Gaurav Sharma just like show.He pretend to be allied with Rishab just like show. Prem 764 suspected Heer just like show and lastly Heer left Prem 764 when she belived that Prem slept with Ash Just like show.
But Earth 764 diverged from kis desh show storyline from this point.
In earth 764 after three years of Heer leaving Prem 764, Prem 764 died in an " accident" and Prem from another universe Prem 763 came to Prem 764 universe. Because all the Prem juneja basically part of the single soul and Prem 763 arrived here just after two days of Prem 764's death therefore the souls and memories of both Prem Juneja will be merged in near future.
In this earth 764 after the death of Prem 764 Ash came to Heer informed Heer that nothing happened between her and Prem that night. Ash told Heer that, she was telling the truth now because she wanted to make Heer   suffer for the  rest of her life in the feeling of guilt.

Ah yes thank uh for the brief update... I had forgotten the initial chapters story but now everything is clear. Thank you

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

Ah yes thank uh for the brief update... I had forgotten the initial chapters story but now everything is clear. Thank you

You are welcome.