Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: neasya

awesome update dear...

will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfriends007

Now maan. Don't have to escape he has to face the world with proud...loved geet planning for this

Aww geet in office
Lovely maaneet moments

yup no escape
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishamna

Great part. Maan was again hiding in office and was trying to hide himself from outsider. But our geet us too smart that she failed his this plan too and made him do his work with everyone not alone. I loved maneet moment. Waiting for next dear

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaa9

Congrats for new thread
Awesome update
Geet makes a visit to office
Maaneet moments are sweet
Geet encourage maan
Cont soon

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetysaran

Wow... wonderful update...
congrats for the new thread...
Geet in office ... loved when geet was so bossy... and mainly maaneet moments... waiting for the next update:)

glad u liked
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksasi

Congratulations for new thread.

Lovely part.

thnx dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part - 39

Maan hanged up phone after long call with Geet he looked at the clock..it showing 2.40 already .. he smiled feeling like teenager. After she staying at her parents place those late night calls only saving him from sleepless night ..

Every night after talking to her with a blink of eye he went to deep slumber ..His wife surely a charmer " Mine only " he kissed her pic on his phone screen ..just then his mobile beeped as a message came to his surprise it's from Geet .. She sent a selfie of her with a sexy pout . Maan grinned and about to reply but another message came ..

" don't look at my lips , see the vase behind me that yellow one ..from my secret source I just found that you broke it and I'm deep sadden for this matter ..now come to topic I brought that vase from Chor bazaar that too with 100 rupees . I am warning you to our next meeting if you didn't buy it for me you are dead "

" you can't be serious you want me to buy that vase ..common Geet it was accident
P.S I wasn't not looking at your lips "

" I'm very much serious , don't mess with me buy that vase from chor bazaar only not from mall or online ..don't try to be over smart me Mr or else our DATE on next Sunday cancel
P.S what's wrong with my lips ? "

" Don't be like this please . How can I go to that place alone ? It so crowded ..You know me I promise I will buy you anything but not this .
P.S there is nothing wrong with your lips "

" I want that vase only it's my favorite or as I say forget about next date ..
P.S if nothing wrong then why you didn't look at my lips ? "
       He frowned seeing her message .. he couldn't get why she obsessed to that damn thing ..it just a Vase he wants to argue but can't take chance because he can't afford their date to get cancel.. he was about to answer but he didn't get chance as Geet keep sending her warning ..

" Mr Khurana you are changing . Must be effect of those SS . They must be giving good show hai na "

" Now seeing their long legs you ignoring me . How dare you ? "

" I was always right Men will be men they can't change their nature "

" if you are thinking I will sit and cry like some abla nari then you are wrong "

" just wait till I meet you ..agar apko nani yaad nehi dilaya toh mera naam bhi Geet Khurana nehi "

" SORRY " he could type this and send it to her..and to his luck Geet didn't give any more warning, although he not sure why he said sorry , he only following her words Wife is always right ..

" Mk is so dashing like hot chocolate.." Tasha said with a dreamy expression ..

" ha bilkul woh dark film ki hero ki tarha so intense .." Jasmin agreed with same expression ..   " his eyes ..that long jaw line , his lips .."

" What so good about him ? " Sasha interrupted their dream with bored expression " he is just a average face like everyone , not too bad looking .."

" ya Sasha is right .." Prena agreed with her " I expected more I mean our boss more good looking like those novel hero ..but may be he would look good without those scares ..he looks quiet ugly actually...".   

" bilkul bhi nehi " Tasha cut her at once " Those scares makes him more hot ...like ".   

" can you guys stop it ? Why so much discussion about his looks ? we are here for work OK ..how he look it doesn't matter.. he was away from business or say hiding so I'm curious to see how he will handle it now ..will we get to learn anything from him ? or will he good for nothing ? ..its time we will know that .. " Sasha gave her honest opinion .She is very ambitious,for her work come first ,she actually excited to work with her new boss ..

" but still he is so handso".    

" Works defines a person not his or her looks ..a innocent looking person can easily deceived you and you will never know . " Sasha looked at Adi intently as she add "Don't judge or trust anyone with looks but focus their deed .."    

Unknown to all Maan heard everything from door . As Geet wish he called a meeting for new project .He was very nervous . First time with his new employees he had to share his ideas he have to work with them closely ..its not easy

' what if they hate me ? what if they don't want to work with me ?'

all his doubt came alive as soon as he heard them ..some are positive some are negative but he liked one thing about their discussion " work define people not face " May be now it's time to let them know he is worthy to be their active boss .

all people are not same ..so their point of view or seeing things also different ..he can't expect only positive things come in his way, may be its high time he takes those negativity as motivation and prove them wrong ..

With this determination he went in , first time with high head covering all fear of reactions and start giving important notes about upcoming project .   

This incident make a huge change in him . He has an urge to prove everyone how good actually he is ..beneath the weakness he trying hard to bring that strong person who is capable of doing everything ..he wants to prove best boss to his employees and live up to his wife's expectation ..           

" come in ".

"sir I need sign in these papers ".

Maan took papers from Alisha without giving any glance to her ..her presence still gives him negative vibes but he with great force try to ignore them that's why he didn't include her in his project ..he wants to stay away from her or her thoughts ..   

" Go " he plainly ordered as he gave her file back .

" I'm sorry " all of sudden Alisha uttered making him frowned " Sorry for hurting the person who helped me in college ..sorry for making fun of him without knowing him at all...sorry for everything. "   

" Alisha just go ..I have no time to discuss about those past shit " First time he looked at her face carefully , glared her " Go now ..do your work "    

Alisha nodded her head and try to stop her tears to come out " I understand what I did it can't be forgiven still I'm sorry for judging you .." she apologised again and took the file ..her hand stop hearing his cold voice    

" you are such hypocrite.. you must be fearing that I will fire you so now , try to act like good girl saying sorry right .."   

" no finally i understand one thing beauty is not in the face , beauty is a light in the heart and you are a good person in heart       "     

Maan stunned by her reply .He feels a burden went down by her honest answer so he forgive her for everything .Hate only make things worse .Geet taught him one thing its easy to love someone but hard to forgive , one need lot if courage to do it and only a good person can do it ..he wants to be that good person , want to gain that quality which his wife admire so much ...       

For him joining office was forbidden place but now with time he is enjoying it.. New people and their ideas he love to listen them ..he likes when they looks at him with great interest. Listen his every word carefully as if he can't be wrong ,he is their boss and they trust him ..he feeling himself an important figure to their eyes and that making him feel good ..

In all this he only missing his wife terribly ..he wants her back but 15 days more ..he not sure how he will spend those without her .. He got ready for their date ..Their first date outside of KM ..first the he feeling conscious not because he thinks Geet will judge him with his appearance but to look good with his beautiful wife ..he wants to impress his wife may be woo her to come back to him .

Maan keep glaring at the vase from far ,for that stupid thing he roamed 2 hours in that crowed .. ' I'm not going to hand it to you that easily Geet just watch me '

he hated to do that work but still for her sake he went to a crowd place like that , almost forgetting his fear of people or their opinion ..to his unknown he do start facing his demon call face ..

In these days he learn one thing..in today's life all are busy , no one has too much time to gossip or think about someone and who did actually they are just a bunch of loser with no work in hand, other than criticizing others ..should he care for those ? he not sure now ...
Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
updateddd
not much maaneet ..but all about maan
don't expect everyone to like his face ..different people , different thought its normal thing
he just need to accept it that's all
next maaneet date and may be Alisha
enjoy
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayy!! u updated
Finally maan is coming out of his insecurities..😃
For the first time I am actually liking sasha..😛
Her words helped him a lot..
Geet is always threatening him for something or other..
This was also her strategy right to send him in a crowded place??
I really love this maan who is so scared of his wife.😳
Alisha.😡
Is she by any chance trying to woo maan??
How I wish geet comes to know about her...😉
Want to know what will the jealous, possessive wife do with this alisha..😆

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
alisha date par kyun hogi
geet khihathyeh maar kayegi sabi
i dont like alisha at all
but i dont like geet as murderer too
he he he nice part
did adi and sasha have history kya..