Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Prakrutibhat

Beautiful...I love possessiveness of both Ananya and Kabir. Loved it dear!!!!

Thanks a lot dear...
I'm glad u like the update...
Please keep reading!πŸ˜ƒ
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

Loll Kaya is seriously Jodi of tom & jerry always into cute fights

Their cute fights r really treats for us love it
I feel sorry for Ronnie as he love ananya but couldn't get her as she is only kabir's love
Awe ananya made sandwiche for kabir & that cute latter 
Loll ananya praise herself so funny couldn't stop my laugh 
Which made kabir smile 
Oh that manav & malvika r too much glad kabir showed that malvika her place
Awe ananya's friends teased her for kabir's latter 
I feel so sad that kabir was alone all these years but now ananya is there for him
Ananya being with him made him overwhelmed as there is someone who care for him
Ananya's innocence bringing kabir back to life 
Oh god ananya ne kya band bajaya those air hostage 
Kabir having so much fun teasing ananya & her jealousy 
Loll poor ananya kis kis se Apne husband ko safe karegi in office that chipkaliyon ki maharani malvika & in their honeymoon other girls 
Wow Kaya just on land on their honeymoon in Valentine's Day 
Awe kabir got all red seeing ananya in swimsuit 
But next moment got angry seeing that waiter lustful eyes on his ananya 
Ananya got really surprised seeing kabir angered
Awe ananya's innocence touch made kabir calm so sweet 
Continue plz

Thanks a million dear...
I'm glad u like it...
Please keep reading! 
Your appreciation means a lot to me!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Hey guys! 

Here's the new banner of Accidental Wedding~2 by Eufara_naghm  ( Sahira)πŸ€—

Chapter 10: 

Kabir cleared his throat awkwardly & Ananya moved closer to him...

She wrapped her arms around his waist & placed her head on his bare chest...loving how strong it felt...

A: chodiye na use! Hum yahapar enjoy karne aaye hai...so for once apne jhagde, gussa, worries, past sab alag rakhkar ek baar apne liye jeete hai...

She spoke softly...surprising her husband with her words of wisdom...

Ananya may be childish & naive but she was one of the most wise & learned woman Kabir had met...

She had so much potential that Kabir could see & he had vowed to make her use it to its full...

Kabir's thoughts haulted abruptly as a huge amount of water was suddenly splashed on him...

He saw Ananya, giggling cutely & making teasing faces at him...poking fun at him...

He gave her his no nonsense stern look but Ananya continued to giggle cutely...

Her giggles turned into a scream when she suddenly found herself all drenched...

Kabir smirked victoriously at her...trailing a hand into his wet touseled hair...

A: Youuu!!! Aap rukiye! 

She whined childishly when Kabir dodged her blow...

Kabir wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at her & she grit her teeth...

Ananya pouted angrily & looked away with a huff...

This time Kabir gave in and walked to her...

K: sorry...

He looked at her with puppy dog eyes & made his best baby face...even cuter than what he made if Monu was angry with him...

Ananya melted a bit seeing her bossy, strict & no nonsense husband looking so cute for a change...

But she gasped seeing the sudden mischevious look on his face..

But before she could react he had splashed a good amount of water on him...

Ananya gasped & pouted & grumbled & sulked & fussed like an angry baby...

A: I hate you Kabir sir! 

She whined...

Kabir was laughing his head off when soft massage like punches from her baby soft fists landed on his chest...

Ananya chattered away angrily...calling him all sorts of cute obscenities...

Then suddenly, Ananya began to sneeze...

Kabir stiffened and heard her sneeze a few more times...

The very next moment he had scooped her up in his arms & was out of the pool...

A: uhhhaann! Mujhe aur waqt rehna hai andar! 

Ananya fussed & sneezed followed it...

K: aise?

Kabir pointed to her shivering form...

K: tum upar room mein chalogi aur dry comfortable kapde pehnogi while I order dinner...

Kabir ordered in his Editor-in-cheif tone & Ananya made a baby face...

A: please! Thodi der aur...

She curled her lower lip cutely...

Kabir groaned mentally at how difficult it was becoming to deny her of something...

A: You are 21st century ke Ravan! Baat baat pe kidnap karlete hai! Neeche utaariye mujhe! Aap bohot bure hai!

She whined...

K: so be it then...

Kabir said calmly...

Ananya pouted angrily & looked away...

K: Ananya you'll get sick sweetheart...phir hum baaki din enjoy kaise karenge? Chalo...now lets dry u up...alright darling?

Kabir cooed to her & Ananya coloured right to her roots realising he called her his sweetheart & darling...his accent  & naturally husky voice making it all the more intense...

Realising he couldn't take his wife out in the state she was, Kabir gently deposited her on one of the chairs there...

Grabbing their robes, he wrapped her up in hers & himself in his before lifting her up again in his strong arms...

A: I can walk, you know...but I don't mind this!

Ananya said laughingly & Kabir cocked an eyebrow at her in his famous gesture...

Ananya smiled flirtatiously...

A: well then Mr Sharma...as u wish...

She wrapped her long slender arms around his neck & whispered in her ear in...

A: by the way...nice abs Mr Sharma...I was wrong..you are really hot! 

She whispered intensely & Kabir's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets...& he almost dropped her when she trailed a finger down his chest...

Ananya smirked seeing her husband turning an adorable shade of pink...

A: aaye haaye! Ab sharma rahe hai aap! How cute! 

She pulled her husband's beetred cheeks & he grunted...

A: chaliye swaami mujhe apni bahon mein kahi aur door le chaliye!!!

Ananya cried out dramatically & Kabir rolled his eyes...

The had to enter the lounge to reach their rooms...

Ananya shyly hid her face in Kabir's chest as people gawked at the couple...muttering about them being such a beautiful couple...crazily in love...

She glanced up at Kabir & found his face looking hard as stone...

She sighed...wondering why he was so stern and strict even out of office...

Reaching their suite, Ananya switched on the light while still in Kabir's arms...

They both gasped...

The room was scattered with red heart shaped balloons & several candles...

On the silken sheets of the bed, there were rose petals & more candles on the bedside...

Ananya could see her flustered husband looking at the decoration...

Kabir coughed awkwardly & placed Ananya on the bed...

He fetched a hand towel from the attached bathroom & sat behind his wife & began to gently dry her hair...

Ananya shook her head as he worriedly asked her if was okay when she sneezed a few times...

Why did the world call this man ruthless, cold, unloving & stone hearted? 

He was so nice...yes he had some anger issues at times but yes who isn't flawed...but yet he was perfect... he was so sweet...ever since he'd realised his mistake he was doing his level best to make their relationship work...

He was so caring & nice...he even saved the old lady from having an accident...he had such a beautiful golden heart..then why?

K: Ananya tum jao kapde badal lo varna aur thand lag jaayegi...

She heard him say...

A: alright mere SWAAMIII!

She winked naughtily at his bewildered form...

When Ananya returned, she found her husband changed into a casual T-shirt & pants...settled on the bed with his laptop...

She couldn't help but admire how handsome & perfect he looked even in casuals...the way his lips were ever cured into a devilish smirk & the way he looked at her with his stunning chocolate brown eyes made her heart flutter  each time...

K: done checking me out?

His husky voice brought her back to earth & she blushed furiously...

Kabir offered her his charming smile & said...

K: I ordered dinner...it should be here soon...

Ananya pouted in reply seeing him get busy in his laptop...

A: chii! Yaha bhi sada hua laptop lekar baithe hai!

She made a cute sad face while Kabir continued to work ardently...

Even though he was a big workaholic Ananya liked how hard working he was...it was due this quality of his that he was at the peak of success in his career at an early age...

K: lagta hai kuch zyaada hi pasand aagaya hoon main tumhe, Ms Kashyap? I don't mind u staring but u know its getting creepy now! 

Ananya was quick to catch the mischeif twinkling in his eyes & grabbed a pillow...hitting him with it...

A: kya? Kya kaha aapne!!! Main aur creepy?  Aaye bade Creepy!!!

Kabir chuckled at her & she made a grumpy face...

K: yet beautiful...

Kabir added genuinely & realised what he had said...chiding himself mentally...

But hus heart told him it was worth it as he got to see the beautiful rose pink blush spread across Ananya's face...

A: thank you...

She said shyly...

Soon their dinner arrived & they had scarfed it down hungrily for they were starving...

After dinner, Kabir was again busy on his laptop & Ananya was bored...

A: uh Kabir sir?

K: hmm?

Kabir asked still busy typing...

A: log first night mein kya karte hai?

Kabir's fingers abruptly stopped typing & he turned to face his wife...

K: y..ye kya pooch..rahi ho tum?

He asked uneasily...

A: bataiyye na! Trisha kehrahi thi aaj humaari first night hai...par vo toh kal thi na...aaj second night hai...

Ananya said innocently...

Kabir smiled fakely at her...

K: uh..um..vaisi 1st night nahi...u know...uss raat ko...log...uh..vo..karte hai...u know...uh...

A: kabse vo karte hai vo karte hai you know you know you know kya kar rahe hai? Bataiyye na! Trisha ne bola ki aap batayenge!

She urged him like a curious kid...

K: m..main...bataunga?

Kabir never so helpless in his life before...

Why was his wife so damn innocent? Why????

He groaned...

A: achcha tell me what is lovemaking?

Kabir violently choked on the water he was drinking to cool his nerves down...

Ananya panicked & began to rub & pat his back until he  was ok..

A: aap theek hai?

Kabir could only nod...

A: vaise...love make kaise karte hai? Love toh kiya jaata hai na?

Kabir gulped...realising he was sweating...

A: aapko toh paseena aaraha hai? Kya hua?

Ananya asked worriedly...

Kabir gave her the best smile he could manage in that situation...

K: t..tum..he..kuch bhi nahi pata?

He stuttered nervously...

A: nahi na! Puraani Hindi filmo mein vo hero heroine ke gehne nikaalta hai...uske haath kiss karta hai...usse pyaar bhari baate karta hai aur phir use bed par letaakar khud uske upar...

K: haan haan samajh gaya! 

Kabir blurted out...almwith his cheeks burning...

Ananya frowned...

A: chilla kyu rahe hai? Aur kya samajh gaya? Uske baad toh do phool screen ko cover kardete the... aap bhi na khudko bohot smart samajhte hai...sun toh lijiye...

K: uh...Ananya I'm really sleepy...please...hum abhi so jaaye?

Ananya pouted at this...

A: Nooo! Pehle mujhe janna hai ki first night aur lovemaking kya hote hai? Aap toh bohot intelligent hai...itne knowledgable hai Kabir sir bataiyye na pleasee pleasee pleaeee!!!!

She tugged on his hand...like a child demanding candy from her parent...

Kabir didn't know if he should smile that his wife was not one of the gold digger women out there who always tried to seduce him for his looks & to lead a lavish lifestyle with his money...& whom he hated or cry that she was asking him SUCH questions...

K: tumhe kuch toh pata hoga...kuch bhi nahi pata tumhe?

He asked again...placing a hand on her shoulder...

Ananya cutely shook her head in a no...

A: bed par aap mere upar aajaayenge toh main dab jaungi...you are so big & muscular!

She pouted innocently...

Kabir wished that he could just run away & hide somewhere...something so not Kabir Sharma like...

A: maine Trisha se poocha toh vo sharmaayi aur usne mujhe kaha ki aap mujhe bataayenge...aur shayaad karke bhi dikhayenge? Ek kaam kijiye karke dikha dijiye ok!!!!

.By now Kabir's cheeks were actually crimson coloured & he wanted to go underground...he lowered his lashes...scrunched his tightly...

Ananya frowned at him...

A: arrey ab aap sharma kyu rahe hai? Vaise aap sharmaate hue ns bohot cute lagte hai...aur...handsome bhi...

She praised shyly...

Kabir couldn't bear it any longer...his heart was fluttering away & his stomach was doing summersaults...& his face continued to blaze red...

K: Ananya! People have s*x on their first night dammit!!!

Kabir blurted out in one go...

He hesitantly looked up to see his wife's expressions...

Ananya's jaw was hanging open & her eyes were wide... she looked like she was about to faint...

A: k..kya? w..wed..ding...night...p..par...vo..karte..hai???? 

She stammered...

K: you heard me! 

Kabir said in his oh so perfect UK accent...huffing...

A: yuckkk! h..hum...s..so hi jaate..h..hai...

And the next moment Ananya was underneath the blanket...

Kabir sighed & was about to go back to his laptop when he was pulled onto the bed...beneath the covers...

A: sojaiyye...

Ananya told him...shifting closer to him...

K: Ananya...I have work to do...

He lightly held her waist while she cuddled to him...with her arms around him...

A: No! 

She insisted...

A: sleep here with me...I'm sleepy...

She said in a grumpy voice...

A: please...I can't sleep alone...

She pleaded him so sweetly that he just couldn't refuse...

A: Yayyy!

She rejoiced when to her surprise he pulled her closer against his chest...

K: sleep...

He said sternly...

A: okay! Goodnight Mr Hottie Bear! 

She whispered...

K: uh...goodnight...

She giggled to herself seeing his expressions...

Next Morning: 

Ananya got up feeling a warm breath on her neck...two hands had encased her waist firmly yet gently...

Ananya realised that she was pressed closely against Kabir with even a molecule of space in between them...

His face was buried her neck & their legs were tangeled up...

Ananya loved the feeling of being in his arms...he was so warm & strong & always smelled of imported cologne no matter what...and she loved how safe & protected he made her feel...

Morover he was holding her so tenderly...such a gentleman even in his sleep...she chuckled...

Her eyes widened seeing the time & as much as she loved cuddling her sleeping husband in bed...she knew she needed to get up...

She carefully turned & adjusted Kabir on the bed...very softly taking his hands off her waist & placing them on his side & placing his head which he had hidden in her neck onto the pillow...

Instantly she felt the loss of warmth & comfort & as if Kabir too felt it he pouted boyishly in his sleep...

She chuckled silently at how cute her husband was when was asleep...before leaving for her shower...

A while later...

Ananya was conversing with the KKN gang on Skype...

They were all in the conference room for the daily editorial meeting...

Ro: oye! Humaare jiju kaha hai? Kahi tune kal unhe kuch zyaada hi thaka...

Ananya gasped & her cheeks turned bright red...

Richa glared at Ronnie but he only grinned naughtily...

A: Ronnie ke bachche! Teri toh! India aake maarungi tujhe!

Ananya exclaimed angrily...

Malvika was on the hand busy glaring at the dainty diamond mangalsutra resting on Ananya's chest & the sindoor in her hair parting...the symbols of her being married to Kabir & the symbol of her never getting Kabir for herself...

But she was Malvika Prasad & always got whst she wanted...soon this kiddy junior reporter would be out of Kabir's life & he will get a real woman...her!

Kh: uhm...hi darling...but where's my Editor-in-cheif?

Khalid asked impatiently...

A: Vo toh soye hai...

Ananya said innocently...glancing lovingly at her husband looking absolutely adorable as he slept with his mouth slightly ajar...snuggled up into the sheets like a cute baby with his hair all touseled up...

M: chutti bohot khub mana rahe hai Kabir sahab! 

Manav whispered to Rohan on his side...making him frown...and then roll his eyes...

A: but I'm so happy u know Khalid sir...ye na sote hue hi achche lagte hai...uthte hi inki angreezi ki dukaan kholkar baith jaate hai!

Ms Kashyap! Do this this! Do that!!! Blaah blaah blaah!!!

Ananya bantered away...

Meanwhile Kabir who had awoken by then appeared behind her on the screen & signaled the others to remain quiet...

A: jab dekho tab chidh chidh chidh! Saduo ke Sadu hai vo! He's always bossing me around...and...

Ananya suddenly felt a warm breath on her throat & someone whispered...

K: and...Ms Kashyap?

Ananya jumped & yelped in surprise only to crash against Kabir's hard body...

A: aa..aa..aap...v..vo...v..o..m..main inhe..b..bata..rahi..t..thi..ki aap...kitne...kitne...achche...pati hai...haina Ronnie?

Ananya smiled nervously...

Kabir quirked an eyebrow at her & then smirked making Ananya grin sheepishly...

K: Goodmorning Ananya, good morning guys...

He said in the early morning husky voice which made all of KKN's female staff drool over him...

T: haaye! Tujhe pata hai itne hot bande ko jiju bolne ke liye kitne guts lagte hai! 

Trisha whined dramatically to Richa who shook her head with a sigh...

Soon after discussing the daily line up, they ended the call...

Kabir glanced at his mobile phone for the time & his eyes widened...

K: its 9:30! I slept for over 5 hours extra! Main roz 4 baje uth jaata hoon...

He muttered...

A: maine band kardiya tha...you needed to rest...aapne kal dinbhar kaam kiya phir flight pakdi... yaha aaye aur yaha bhi kaam hi kiya der raat tak...

K: Ananya I know exactly what to do! I need u to tell me...aur tumhe meri life mein aaye waqt hi kitna hua hai? You don't need to interfere in my life! Just let me be! I'm yet to accept u completely...it takes times...ek din achaanak humari shaadi hojaati hai & now we're on our honeymoon! Woww! Tumhe ya kisiko mujhpar ya meri zindagi par koi hak nahi hai samajhi tum! Mujhse door raho tum! 

Ananya 's eyes were filled with tears due to his harsh words...she turned away not wanting to cry in front of him...

Kabir meanwhile ran a hand through his hair...he didn't mean to snap at Ananya...he just wasn't used to being looked after or cared for all these years...

He softened hearing light sobs from the other corner of the room...and kicked himself mentally seeing that he made his wife cry...that too on Valentine's day...

He realised that her heart was very delicate & she was way too innocent & only wanted to care for him like a good wife...

Sighing, he carefully settled down besides her curled up body...and pulled her in his arms...

Ananya wrapped her arms around him & sobbed into his chest...

Kabir awkwardly rubbed her back...

K: I'm sorry Ananya...main tumpar chillaana nahi chahta tha...I promise...I'm really sorry...

He cooed...shocked that actually spoke so softly & lovingly to someone other than Monu...

Ananya puckered her lower lip out in a cute ducky face...

A: No! I'm angry! 

She fussed...

K: I'm sorry...

Kabir repeated...softly...

A: um..main do sharto par aapko maaf kar sakti hoon...

She said with a mischevious twinkle in her eyes...

K: & what is that?

Ananya giggled...making Kabir give her an amused look...

A: shayad main ice cream se maan jau?

Her big brown eyes shone like a kid desperate for his ice cream cone...

Kabir let out a chuckle...

This was the most innocent thing he'd heard...

Turning naughty he whispered something in his wife's ear...

K: Paris mein child marriage allowed hai kya? I dont want to go to jail u know...

A: toh main bachchi hi toh hoon! Just because ab Mrs Kabir Sharma bangayi hoon...main apna bachna kyu chodu?

Afterall mera bachpana hi mujhe uss chipkaliyon ki maharani se alag banata hai...

Ananya said...while Kabir was lost in admiring her features which were too beautiful & flawless to belong to a child...especially her button nose which was looking extra cute...having turned red...

Kabir found his heart once again falling in love with a certain childish yet mature Ananya Kashyap...

He believed he was too damaged to love...

He despised women from the depths of his heart but a certain woman seemed to soothe all of his burning wounds & scars...

He had seen nothing but love, warmth, tenderness, compassion & care...

She was a pure soul who did good to everyone wether or not they did any good to her...

K: ok...my treat...ab doosri shart batao...

He asked her as he got back to his mails...

Ananya made a sad face at this...

A: ghumne le chaliye na!

She whined cutely...

Kabir looked up from his laptop only to see his wife's famous pout...

He groaned...knowing he was a goner! When that woman pouted he swore he was too helpless to deny her whatever she wanted...

K: go get dressed before I change my mind...Mrs Sharma...

Kabir said sternly...

He smiled to himself seeing his wife squeal & jump up & down happily...nothing could ever bring him more peace...

But he maintained his stern facade before her...although on the inside he was bursting with happiness that he could make het happy...

Ananya sprinted across the room to the bathroom & Kabir busied himself in his laptop when he felt the softest & warmest pair of baby like lips place a big kiss above his chiselled jawline...

Kabir shivered momentarily...his skin burnt from her touch...

A: aap khadoos hai par phir aap world ke sabse best pati hai!!!!! You are the best! I loveee you more than Chocolate chip ice cream!!!

Ananya squealed childishly & Kabir looked at her with surprise...

K: woah...!!! That's the best compliment I've recieved till date! I must say!

He praised mockingly & Ananya frowned getting the hint...

A: fine!!! I hate you more than I hate...uh..Chipkaliyon ki maharani Malvika! 

She showed him her tongue...

Kabir glared at her but she giggled & ran not before pulling his cheek...

K: ouch..

Kabir mumbled as he stood there...shaking his head at his crazy Valentine...

Kabir couldn't hold back his smile seeing Ananya hapily clap her hands as they reached the beach...

One of the most beautiful beaches in Paris...

He loved to watch his wife as she sat down to making sand castles like a small child...

K: tum kya banrahi ho?

He sat down besides her...unable to help the fact that he was fascinated by her innocent antics...

A: um...ye humaara ghar...

She exclaimed happily...

K: ok...aur kon kon rahega yaha?

He asked playfully...

Ananya giggled cutely...

A: aap, main aur humaare chote chote gol matol football jaise pyaare pyaare se...uh...10-12 babies...

K: kya?

Kabir managed to croak out...

A: I love babies!!! We'll have ours soon! Ok? Promise????? Pata hai mujhe bhi na unn filmo ki heroines ki tarah honeymoon se good news lekar lautoon...

Omg!!! Humaare cutie sa chotu sa baby! Uski aapki tarah su dar sundar aankhe...soft soft skin...meri tarah curly curly soft soft baal! Aawww!!!!

She squealed & chattered away...

Getting no response from him she turned to him...only to gasp seeing him passed out on the sand...

A: oh my god Kabir!!!

She obviously forgot the " sir" in her frenzy...

Placing his head in her lap  she patted his cheeks with concern...

Kabir slowly opened his eyes & then got up...he had only blacked out for a moment...

A: WHAT TGE THE HELL WAS THAT KABIR SHARMA! YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OF ME DAMMIT! 

Kabir saw his wife fume before she pulling his body against her delicate one...

She cupping his face in her soft hands... looking deep into his eyes...

Kabir found tears on her beautiful rosy cheeks...

Had this pretty angel been crying for him?

He wondered sadly...

He had never seen her let her tears flow except for the time he blasted on her in KKN...

Before he could console her, her lips were on his forehead...peppering it with gentle & loving butterfly like sweet kisses...

As much as Kabir loved the heavenly feeling & her care for him...he didn't feel he deserved her affection...or anyone's for that matter...if he did...his family would never abandon him...

He hesitantly pryed her from him & smiled assuringly at her...

K: hey...shh...I'm fine! 

He soothed...

Ananya made a baby face...

A: pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi!!! Iss paraaye desh mein aapke alaava mera hai hi kon...aapke bina main kho jaati toh? Phir main Delhi kaise jaati? KKN mein reporting kaise karti? Mummy ke haath ke gulaab jaamun kaise khaati! 

DO YOU REALISE YOU PUT MY GULAAB JAAMUNS IN DANGER?????

Kabir blinked several times to check wether it was a dream or not...

K: tumhe kisine bataya hai Ananya ki tum poori tarah paagal ho!

He cried out exasperatedly...

Ananya nodded...

A: haan...mere khadoos aur hitler patidev ne bataya tha...

Kabir grinned sheepishly & Ananya rolled her eyes...

A: aap aaraam se baithiye..main aapke liye paani laati hoon...

She said gently & walked towards a nearby shack on the beach...

Kabir sighed and looked all over the magnificent beach & the calming deep blue ocean...but his peaceful admiring session was broken by a particular guy standing at a distance...

Kabir saw his eyes darken with lust & him licking his lips while admiring Ananya's backside...

K: iski toh main...

He clenched his fists...but then suddenly his reporter brain sprouted to life...and soon the famous Kabir Sharma smirk spread across his face...

He walked up to the guy & tapped his shoulder...

K: excuse me? You're checking out the pretty one over there?

He pointed at Ananya who was paying for the water bottle...

G: man! She's a smoking hot chick!!! Elle est magnifique! ( She's gorgeous!)

The guy exclaimed...

Kabir hissed in anger under his breath but controlled himself...

K: of course she is...that's exactly why I married her you know! 

He explained...

The guy's eyes widened...

G: oh..I'm...really...sorry...I didn't know...but you've got a hot one there...how is she in be...

Kabir wanted to crush the man's head for speaking that way about Ananya but he didn't...

K: thats all ok...

Kabir cut him off...

K: but...brother...you know what...my wife has some mental issues...I'm sure you were noticing her for a while?

G: y..yes..I was...

The guy stuttered...

K: great..then did u see her jumping up & down...then making sand castles being a grown woman! & now look there...

Ananya was saying something to the poor stall owner who looked terribly scared...

Kabir knew she was bargaining...& he hid his smile...

K: that's why! Look I'm stuck now! But I just had to caution you...

The guy looked gratefully at Kabir & hugged him...

G: thanks man! Thanks a lot!!! 

K: anytime! 

G: one minute...

The guy approached Ananya...

G: s'cuse ma'am! 

He called out & Ananya turned around...

A: yes?

She said with her ever so sweet smile...

G: here u go! 200 euros! Your husband here tells me you have serious mental issues...I'm so sorry for you...this is  a donation from my side...please get yourself in the best asylum ma'am...

Ananya's mouth was a perfect " O" & she gasped...she saw Kabir at a distance...barely able to stop laughing...

She fumed red with anger...turning to the doomed man she hollored...

A: teri toh! Saale! Mujhe pagaal samajhke donation dega! Abhi batati hoon tujhe aski donation! Mujhe asylum bhejega! Tujhe toh maine hospital na pohchaaya toh main Ananya Kabir Sharma nahi!!!

The man screamed everytime Ananya beat him black & blue with her heeled sandal...

G: oww!!! You're wife's seriously mad! 

He groaned in pain when Ananya threw her sandal at him...

K: of course my wife is mad...she is for beating up a useless & pathetic idiot like u who eyes women like a peice of meat...

Walking menacingly towards the shocked man, Kabir slammed him against a chair...

K: You WILL respect a woman...especially when that woman happens to be Kabir Sharma's wife! You get it?

Kabir growled...

The man nodded vigrously & Kabir let go off him...making scamper far away...

When Kabir returned back to Ananya he found her glaring at him...

A: oh so I have mental issues haan?

She asked in a sugary tone & Kabir almost cracked up...

K: arrey yaar...main toh mazaak kar raha tha...tum toh serious hogayi!

He placed a hand on her shoulder & turned away with a pout...

Kabir was wondering what to do to woo his angry wife when a he felt a light tug on his jeans...

He looked around & finally down to see a little girl of about 5 year old staring at him with her bright emerald eyes...

The girl looked at him hopefully...holding a small bouquet of roses...

G: please buy them sir...madame will be happy! 

She requested cutely...

Kabir smiled & kneeled down before her...

K: really? 

G: yes...all girlies love flowers!!!! 

She exclaimed...

G: please buy them...nobody is buying them! Mum, Dad & new baby are hungry!

She said tearfully...pointing towards a couple sitting nearby & sorting flowers...

Kabir gently cupped her face & wiped away her tears...

K: here...

He handed her the money & took the roses from the now happy girl...

The little girl counted the money & her eyes widened...

G: but the roses are only for  3 euros

Kabir smiled again...

K: I know but you keep them alright...

He said with a bright smile & the girl was delighted...

K: this  is for your parents & sibling...and this..is for you! 

He handed her a chocolate & she happily took it...

G: thank you!! 

She squealed...throwing her arms around Kabir's neck...

Kabir hugged her back with a chuckle & kissed her forehead lovingly...

G: bye bye!!!

She waved & Kabir waved back...

Ananya had a big smile on her face...having witnessed the whole heartwarming scene...

Kabir walked back to her & handed her the roses...

K: Happy Valentine's day Mrs Sharma...abhi bhi naraaz ho?

He asked nervously...

Ananya decided to play along...and pretended like she saw nothing...

A: haan hoon...aur aap Editor-in-cheif hai ya Maali...jabhi  main naraaz hoti hoom tab phool pakda dete hai...

Kabir glared at her...

K: tumse baat karna hi beqaar hai! 

He huffed...

Ananya giggled & he gave her a questioning look...

A: sab dekha maine...aur phir itne achche aur saaf dil ke insaan se main kabtak naraaz rahungi...

She said with a smile...

Kabir hid his smile & laced it with a emotionless look...

K: I'm not good hearted Ananya...I'm exactly the cold & heartless monster the world believes I am...aur jitni jaldi tum ye accept karlo...utna hi tumhaare liye achcha hoga...

He said sternly making Ananya frown in confusion...

Kabir turned away from his saddened wife...not wanting her to see his inner turmoil...

But Ananya hugged him from behind...surprising him...

Kabir didn't shrug off instead he let her hold him because it felt too good...maybe he was being selfish...but he did want affection..he had craved for it all his life...& he wanted Ananya's affection too...just a bit...

A: aap jaise hai mujhe vaise hi bohot achche lagte hai Kabir...I don't care if u are Sadu or Khadoos or whatever...but with me...be yourself...that's all I want...

She whispered & a rare smile tugged onyo Kabir's lips...not that he would show her...

A: you are special...

She whispered...planting a kiss on his cheek...& that was all naughty Kabir needed to do a comeback...a grand one...

K: dekho I know I'm really attractive and all...par tumhe mujhe kiss karne ke liye itna lamba chauda bhashan dene ki zaroorat nahi hai yaar...pati hoon tumhaara!

He said nonchalantly...

Silently chuckling imagining how her cheeks must have puffed up & coloured all red...

A: aapka toh main kya karu samajh nahi aata!

She huffed & Kabir smirked...

K: I'll take that as a compliment! 

Ananya snorted & then pouted...

A: mujhe bhook lagi hai!!!

K: haan haan meri maa! Chalo let's fill your tanki...

A: Kabir sir...

Ananya said in a warning tone...

K: achcha achcha sorry...system alright?

A: ok angrezi hitler! 

She giggled...making Kabir narrow his eyes at her...

Kabir groaned & pulled the comforter over his head...

K: go away Ananya...sone do mujhe...let me get some sleep woman!

He mumbled sleepily...

A: No no nooo!! 

Ananya cried out...pulling off the comforter again...

A: please sir...mujhe ghumne jaana hai aapke saath! 

She whined cutely...

K: arrey yaar...abhi poori subah toh ghum liya na..aur kitna ghumogi...thode der toh aaraam karne do...I'm so damn tired...

He mumbled...

A: achcha? Hum 2 baje lunch karke aagaye the na suite mein...phir 3 ghante lagaataar mails bhejne ke liye main kaha tha aapse...thak hi jaayenge na...

She scolded...

K: meri maa baadmein daantna...now let me sleep...

Ananya looked away...sulking while Kabir slept...

A: nahi na! Mujhe shopping karne jaana hai...abhi ke abhi...sabke ke liye  kuch na kuch lena toh padega na!!!!aur aap mere saath chalenge Mr No nonsense Editor-in-cheif! 

She ordered...

K: you can't order me...

Kabir argued...burying his face in the soft pillow...

A: of course I can! Mr Sharma aap shayad bhool gaye hai!!! Ye aapka office nahi...mera honeymoon suite hai samjhe aap! Ab chaliye jaldi se tayyar ho jaiyye! Chaliye!!!!!

Ananya tugged onto his blanket again...

K: haan haan meri maa! uth raha hoon!

Kabir grumbled & Ananya giggled...pulling her grumpy husband's cheeks...

A: aap na aise chidhte hue bohot cute lagte hai! 

She pulled his cheeks again & he glared at her...but Ananya only giggled...

Soon Kabir was wide awake & extremely reluctant Kabir was pulled to one of the best shopping malls in Paris...

K: ye ladkiyaan itni shopping kyu karti hai??? Aur ye madam toh 7 janmo ki shopping aaj hi karengi! 

He fumed...as he stood holding several shopping bags in each hand...gritting his teeth...

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, a soft hand on his shoulder brought him out of his reverie...

Ananya smiled sheepishly at him & handed sone more bags to her rather displeased husband...

K: aisa bolo na ki pati nahi part time coolie chahiye tha tumhe...

He said while glaring at her...

Ananya smiled mischeviously...

A: I must say you aren't Kabir Sharma for nothing! 

K: Shut up...

Ananya pouted...

A: maine bola na aapko ice cream khilaungi agar aap ye pakdenge toh...

Kabir gave a sarcastic laugh...

K: haan haan...main toh 5 saal ka bachcha hoon na ki tum ice cream ka laalach dogi aur main khushi se paagal hojaunga! 

A: Shut up! How dare you insult ice cream! Don't u know the importance of Chocolate chip ice cream???

It is super important...more important than you also ok!!!!

K: haan haan...pati se zyaada toh chocolate chip ice cream pasand hai na tumhe...usise ye bags pakadvalo na!

He huffed...his heart wanted him to be the most important to Ananya...

Ananya smirked...

A: aaye haaye Mr Husband! Aaj bada pati pati kar rahe hai? Are you jealous of an ice cream that your likes more than you!!! Ahaa naughty boy haan!!!

She poked his chest with her nail...

Kabir moved away & looked away...

K: vaise...ye kiska wadrobe badalne ki tayyari chal rahi hai?

Kabir asked casually...changing the topic smartly...

A: uh...ye bag maa ki, ye Armaan, phir ye waali uncle ( Panditji) ki , ye Richa ki, ye Ronnie, ye Sunny, Trisha, Rohan,  Manav sir, Khalid sir, Rahul, KL sir aur afsos...ye uss chipkali ke liye...she likes imported perfumes right? Roz ek bottle mein nahaakar aati hai Malvika!

Ananya told him...

K: ok...par ye toh sirf aadhi bags hui...ye baaki saari bags kiske liye?

He inquired...

At this Ananya blushed profusely...

A: ji...vo...ye...sab...aapke...liye...

She stuttered as her cheeks turned a beautiful shade of crimson...

Now it was Kabir's turn to smirk...

K: really? Mere liye? Kyu?

He asked with a amused look...

A: v..vo...I...never saw you...do...or buy...something for..yourself...so...

She trailed off...

Kabir admitted that he felt touched...at times Ananya's innocence stunned him...

She even remembered & brought what Malvika liked...even though she hated her...

No matter how much he tried to push her away from him she always made sure to care for him...to take care of his needs...to think about him...

He loved how much she took care of him...but at the same time felt he didn't deserve any of it...he didn't deserve love, care or warmth of anyone...especially not this pure soul...

Ananya had left to complete the last of her shopping as he stood in the same spot with the shopping bags...

SG: excuse me sir...

He found a salesgirl hailing him...

SG: You want to look for some stuff for your girlfriend? Or wife?

She asked hopefully...

Kabir realised he was standing just outside the ladies' section...

K: Sure...

He found himself reply shockingly...

SG: this way sir...

She lead him in & Kabir's legs followed her on their own accord...

A Present for Ananya was on its way!

TBCπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 4 years ago
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Update bhi dedo di

Updated!πŸ˜ƒ
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Update de dia  apne or sabse phle me hi hu
Awesome hay
Jaldi continue krna
Thnx for the pm

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Love it
Beautifully written 
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
jamnagarj thumbnail
liked the update.While reading about how ananya bought so much things for kabir remembered the scene in which ananya had bought gazar ka halwa and lied that she had made it.the best scene I remember
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
very beautiful chapter
awe starting with kaya cute nok jhok πŸ˜‰
after that kabir took her in his arms so romantic 😳
wow kaya room was decorated for their suhag raat 😳
which made both of them blush πŸ˜‰
awe kabir is so caring loving husband he is taking care of ananya so much πŸ€—
OMG ananya is so innocent without knowing she asked kabir what is lovemaking πŸ˜†
poor kabir was so nervous & couldn't answer 😳
but ananya was hell bent to know abt lovemaking 🀣
finally when kabir explain ananya was shocked πŸ˜†
awe in the morning ananya was complaining abt kabir with her friends & kabir cought her red handed 🀣
ouch kabir snapped at ananya & hurt her 😑
even she was hurt by kabir she was ready to forgive him with ice cream so innocentπŸ€—
loll kabir planed for those stupid guys who had lustful eyes on ananya πŸ‘
glad ananya beat that guy black & blue πŸ‘
uff kabir think he doesn't deserve love especially from ananya pure soul
OMG ananya planed their babies how they look how many babies she want 🀣
poor kabir after hearing ananya's plan he fainted 🀣
awe ananya brought gifts for everyone even to that chipku malvika 😊
loll ananya nervous while telling kabir she brought for him also πŸ˜‰
oops kabir got chance to tease ananya πŸ˜‰
he was very touch by ananya taking care of his needs even he tried to push her away from him πŸ˜ƒ
hope kabir wont hurt ananya or push her away from him anymore
continue plz
Prakrutibhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar!!! I loved the Valentine's Day topic...and the beach scene was surely the icing of the cake. Thanks dear. 
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update... and I love reading emotional turmoil of Kabir continue soon...