Hina Khan Drama back stage during BB Finale

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bigg Boss 11: Did Hina Khan Ask For Live Voting At The Finale?

Hina Khan reportedly started a 'big drama' backstage and that is when Salman Khan saved things from getting worse.

Entertainment | Written by Shruti Srivastava | Updated: January 17, 2018 17:54 IST

380SHARES
EMAIL
PRINT
3COMMENTS

Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11 (Image courtesy: BiggBoss)

NEW DELHI: 

HIGHLIGHTS

1. Hina Khan reportedly started a 'huge drama'
  2. Salman Khan saved things from getting worse
  3. Of all the 19 contestants, only 14 attended the grand finale
Bigg Boss 11 first runner-up Hina Khan reportedly started a 'huge drama' during the show's grand finale after she got a fair idea that she's losing to Shilpa Shinde. Remember how live voting, for just 10 minutes, began during the grand finale? A mid-dayreport suggests that "Hina Khan got an inkling that she was losing the crown to rival Shilpa Shinde, she threw a fit. There was apparently some high drama backstage. Host Salman Khan salvaged the situation by announcing the live voting, which further reinforced Shilpa as a clear winner as a majority of votes went in her favour."

Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde were always involved in fights during their entire journey inside Bigg Boss 11 house. And recently, Shilpa Shinde, the winner of Bigg Boss 11, told Indian Express, "Do you remember Hina Khan was awarded the title of a drama queen? She is definitely one! Whatever she has said about burying our hatchet is nothing but a farce. Neither will she do anything from heart nor do I want it. I am happy in my own space and so is she. Now that the show has ended, I don't even want to meet her or see her face again."

Live Voting wasn't the only thing that was different at the Bigg Boss Season 11's grand finale. Of all the 19 contestants, only 14 came (including the four finalists). Zubair, Jyoti, Mehzabeen, Sabyasachi, and Lucinda gave the finale a miss. Also, this year families of the finalists were involved in the process of final elimination. (They were sent inside the house to bring back the eliminated contestant).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol yeh kya mazak chal rahaa hai... kuch bhi !!!, she knew about the fixed winner a month back. She didn't do this, abb Shinde koh trophy bhi mil gayi hai. toh in reporters ki phir bhi kyu jall rahi hai... leave the girl alone... she should file a harassment case against these internet trolls
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Iss rumour ka already popat ho chuka hai 🤣
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shilpa ki reality kya hai aaj tak koi nhi samajh paya
_Leonidas_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace224

lol yeh kya mazak chal rahaa hai... kuch bhi !!!, she knew about the fixed winner a month back. She didn't do this, abb Shinde koh trophy bhi mil gayi hai. toh in reporters ki phir bhi kyu jall rahi hai... leave the girl alone... she should file a harassment case against these internet trolls

Hina knew about shilpa is winner a month ago and still hina was cleaning toilets for Shilpa.. 👏🤣
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys TIME OUT. SHow is over. 
I dont even trust -1% in this article. Poor girl is busy looking after her mom. Leave her alone. 

I request leave her alone. Stop spread negativity here in the forum. 

Sincere request guys. Please.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess its the the same reporter friend from shilpa who wrote the article about hina
the one who called her mohalle ki aunty in the press conference
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched her hina on fire videooio
Akkkhhh tuuu on her face!
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hein.. She is Hina Khan.. A random actress koi queen victoria nahi hai.. Why would colors change the whole voting pattern for her? Colors have so many graceful actress. They r not dying for hina.  Itni important nahi hai woh 
biggbosss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anns123

Hina Khan reportedly started a 'big drama' backstage and that is when Salman Khan saved things from getting worse.

Entertainment | Written by Shruti Srivastava | Updated: January 17, 2018 17:54 IST

380SHARES
EMAIL
PRINT
3COMMENTS

Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11 (Image courtesy: BiggBoss)

NEW DELHI: 

HIGHLIGHTS

1. Hina Khan reportedly started a 'huge drama'
  2. Salman Khan saved things from getting worse
  3. Of all the 19 contestants, only 14 attended the grand finale
Bigg Boss 11 first runner-up Hina Khan reportedly started a 'huge drama' during the show's grand finale after she got a fair idea that she's losing to Shilpa Shinde. Remember how live voting, for just 10 minutes, began during the grand finale? A mid-dayreport suggests that "Hina Khan got an inkling that she was losing the crown to rival Shilpa Shinde, she threw a fit. There was apparently some high drama backstage. Host Salman Khan salvaged the situation by announcing the live voting, which further reinforced Shilpa as a clear winner as a majority of votes went in her favour."

Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde were always involved in fights during their entire journey inside Bigg Boss 11 house. And recently, Shilpa Shinde, the winner of Bigg Boss 11, told Indian Express, "Do you remember Hina Khan was awarded the title of a drama queen? She is definitely one! Whatever she has said about burying our hatchet is nothing but a farce. Neither will she do anything from heart nor do I want it. I am happy in my own space and so is she. Now that the show has ended, I don't even want to meet her or see her face again."

Live Voting wasn't the only thing that was different at the Bigg Boss Season 11's grand finale. Of all the 19 contestants, only 14 came (including the four finalists). Zubair, Jyoti, Mehzabeen, Sabyasachi, and Lucinda gave the finale a miss. Also, this year families of the finalists were involved in the process of final elimination. (They were sent inside the house to bring back the eliminated contestant).

Just a question to the writer and people who are thinking it is correct. Just tell me after seeing a live voting against Nakali dukhayari nari when Hina sang WAY better and still lost, she will ask for another live voting to win the title. Who will do this in their right mind.

Fake story likhane wale aur like karane wale kam se kam thoda sa to dimag lagaye.