Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends...I'm out with Part 15. I hope you all like the way it progresses. And once again, my apologies- the part is the longest one I've written till now. 
PS: I would focus towards bringing the story to a closure after a part or two more. I'm really thankful to all of you for being so patient and kind and providing me the encouragement, support and love that made me pen down this story! 
Dedicated to all Sameer- Naina fans! 

Part 15: Ek Duje Ke Liye

As they reached home, Sameer's Nanu hugged him. "Beta, main bahot khush hun ki aaj tu sabke saamne nirdosh saabit hua. Mera vishwas jeet gaya beta! Nanu said emotionally. Sameer smiled at him and touched his feet. "Aap jaante the maine kuch galat nahi kiya, mere liye yahi kaafi hai, said Sameer. "Aaj jis tarah tune Arjun se baat ki, use maaf kar diya- mujhe laga jaise aaj mera laadla bada ho gaya, said Nanu proudly. Nanu then telephoned Vishakha and told her what all that had transpired in the school today and how Sameer had reacted with such maturity. Vishakha was really pleased. Her gut instinct had always told her that Sameer couldn't steal. He was short-tempered yes, he could be stubborn too; but he had his morals in the right place. Mr. Somani went cold on hearing the good' news, and congratulated Sameer half-heartedly. Sameer didn't mind. If his mother was happy with him, he wouldn't hurt her.

At dinner that night, Nanu popped up the question, "Vaise Sameer, wo teri dost, aaj kuch pighli pighli lag rahi thi. Uski aankhon me gussa nahi tha. Kuch baat huyi usse? Sameer blushed at the mention of Naina. "Nanu...Vaise haan, uska gussa to kam hua hai us raat ke baad se.., Sameer blurted, realizing his slip of tongue seconds later. "Raat ke baad, kaisi raat? asked Nanu alarmed. "Uhh...wo Nanuuu, Sameer fumbled. "Wo...jis raat maine use jaake sab sach sach keh diya tha aur pure dil se usse maafi maangi thi aur aur..., Sameer started blushing again. "Aur kya? winked Nanu. "Aur ye bhi keh diya tha ki...ki main..., Sameer felt too shy to complete. "Ki tu usse pyaar karta hai...Yahi na? Nanu completed for him. Sameer went red in the cheeks and nodded shyly. "Ab raat ko ladki ke ghar ki balcony pe bhi jaane laga tu? asked Nanu, now teasing him. Sameer was alarmed, "Nanu...aapko kaise...? "Mujhe sab pata rehta hai. Bhai hum bhi kabhi jawaan the! laughed Nanu and then added, "Toh fir usne kya kaha? Sameer told him she had asked for time and Nanu understood. Broken heart and broken trust were two of the most difficult things in life to heal.

Once he was alone in his room, Sameer sat near Naina's picture on the wall, looking at her with both sadness and love in his eyes. He caressed her face, thinking about the events that had unfolded that evening. It had really pinched him that she had hid the truth from him. She had not trusted him with that secret. That had really hurt. He was the one who was playing with her feelings, but she was madly in love with him right? But then her innocence had melted him. Their love story had been a roller-coster ride. He had spent heavenly moments with Naina, but had been subjected to hellish behavior because of her too. But if given the chance, he would happily take all those beatings for her, again and again. Such was his love for her! He himself was surprised at how soon he had let go of his anger towards Naina. He pondered over the changes she had brought about in him. If he told his friends back in Nainital about all these things, they would surely think he's cracking a joke. The Sameer Maheshwari', the egoistic lad; had become so mature in this past one year and all because of that one girl- the girl he was head-over-heels in love with- Naina. Just then, his phone rang. He didn't have to wait for the two rings to complete to know it was Naina. He picked up the phone. Sameer could feel her each breath, heaving up and down at the other end. Naina too didn't need a confirmation. She had developed this telepathy long back. She held the phone and sensed his sighs. It was a miracle how they could recognize each other, just by the sound of their breathing. The two stayed put for many minutes, totally silent, listening to those unspoken words. It was the language their hearts spoke- the language of love. Sameer knew that Naina was ashamed of her actions and still cared for him.

"Sameer..., she finally said, "Gussa ho na? "Thoda to haan...hurt hun..., he responded truthfully. Sameer always knew he would be a possessive lover- one part of him wanted to shout at her for not trusting him and treating him as an extremely important second priority. The other part, well, the other part wanted him to hold her tight in his arms, bury his face in her sweet-smelling hair and never let go. Hers was one love, one assurance he craved for.  "Tum tension mat lo. Main manage kar lunga, he added. "I'm really sorry Sameer! said Naina. "Hmmm...Jab laga tha teer, tab itna dard na hua Ghalib, zakhm ka ehsaas tab hua jab kamaan dekhi apnon ke haathon me...Sach Naina...aaj maine tumhare dard ko sach me samjha. Jab koi apna, jisse aap betahasha pyaar karte ho, wahi aapko chot pahuncha de, wahi dil dukha de to kaisa lagta hai...Jo maine tumhare saath kiya, uske aage to ye chot bahot choti hai. Lekin jab mujhe itni taqleef huyi to tumhari taqleef ka to andaza bhi nahi lagaya ja sakta...Naina...I'm really sorry us shart ke baare mein. Tumse to mohabbat ho gayi thi mujhe. Par aise kisi ke bhi dil ke saath khelna sahi nahi tha..., Sameer spoke with a heavy heart. "Lekin Naina, agar tum pehle bhi mujhe Arjun ke baare me bata deti, tab bhi main use kisi ke saamne beizzat nahi karta. Main bas yahi chahta tha ki meri mummy aur mere sautele papa ko pata chal jaye ki maine chori nahi ki thi. Khair unhe aaj pata chal gaya. Aur pata hai Naina, mom mujhse bahot khush bhi hain, he said, his mood lifting now. Naina smiled sadly, "Sameer...kya ho tum...samajh nahi aata tumse nafrat karun ya pyaar karun...sach me hawa ka jhonka ho tum...pal pal badalte ho...kabhi itne bure aur kabhi itne ache, itne sacche..., said Naina. Sameer smiled, "ab aisa hi hun main...soch lo...jhel paaogi? Naina blushed, "dekhte hain...lekin maaf to kar sakti hun na...Sameer- aaj jaise tumne meri taqleef ko mehsoos kiya, thik usi tarah aaj maine bhi khud ko tumhari jagah paaya...maine bhi ye gunaah jaan ke hi kiya tha, anjaane me nahi...aur iska jitna paschataap kar lun, ise badal nahi paaungi...aaj samajh aaya tumne kya mehsoos kiya hoga us waqt...jab tum sacche the par tumpar kisi ne vishwaas nahi kiya, maine bhi nahi...Sameer...shayad...kahin na kahin is cheez ko hum dono ko piche chodna hoga. Aur main tumhe maaf isliye nahi kar rahi jo aaj tumne mere liye kiya...par isliye ki tumhe apni bhool ka ehsaas hai...kisi ke dil se khelna galat hai ye tum jaan gaye, concluded Naina. Sameer felt his heart jump in his chest. "Maaf kiya? Sach? he reiterated as if he couldn't believe his ears. He felt his sadness go away. "Sach me baba...lekin haan wo special wali dosti ke liye thoda sa aur waqt doge? asked Naina good naturedly. "Hmmm..., said Sameer. Naina sensed the dejection in his voice. "Par tum please fir dukhi mat ho jao, she added, concern evident in her voice.  Sameer smiled at this. If he wanted Naina to overcome her pain, he would have to overcome his own too. "Hey...I'm okay...maine kaha na...aur tension mat lo...jaldi hi theek ho jaunga main...vaise bhi main to udaas hoke bhi handsome hi dikhunga...lekin tum to vaise hi behenji lagti ho...upar se Meena Kumari ki tarah udaas baithi rahogi to aur buri dikhogi! he giggled, trying to lighten the mood. "Oh hello...itni buri bhi nahi dikhti...aur vaise Mt. Abu mein to tum lattu ho gaye the mujhe dekh kar..., Naina replied haughtily. "Wo to maine socha bechari seedhi saadhi si hai...kahan jayegi...mere saath reh kar kamse kam has to legi...varna mere aane se pehle to tum na aasuon ki factory thi..., Sameer replied, teasing her. "Haan haan...main bechari na...aur tum hero..., she said. "Obviously...Wo to main hun...ekdum Salman types..., he said proudly. "Bas bas haan...itne bhi ache nahi dikhte ho..., Naina tried to downplay his tirade of self-obsession. "Acha Kamya se pucho kitna acha dikhta hun main...ab tum interested nahi ho to uski taraf se aaj bhi khulla offer hai mujhe, Sameer teased again. "Haan haan pata hai kitna gir rahi thi tumpar...giri huyi ladki...kitni bekaar dikhti hai wo, Naina said, making no efforts to hide her envy now. "Kya baat kar rahi ho...kamaal dikhti hai wo to..., Sameer added fuel to the fire. "Haan tabhi mini skirt me use ghur rahe the na..., she replied coldly. "Ohhh tumhe jalan huyi...ab tum to mini skirt pehenene se rahi to use hi ghurna padega na..., Sameer added naughtily. Naina blushed at the thought of her being in a miniskirt and Sameer imagining the same. Sameer too felt shy as he realized what he had said. He couldn't help but visualize Naina in a miniskirt and the thought made his cheeks flush with colour, making his environs seem hotter than usual. "Chee...Sharam nahi aati...Tum kisi ko nahi ghuroge samjhe! snapped Naina. "Acha...to matlab Kamya ko hold pe hi rakhun na ya..., Sameer paused intentionally. Naina smirked, "Bano mat...us din to tumne use jhatak diya tha... sab pata hai mujhe...aur haan kuch bhi bolo par mujhe behenji mat bola karo... "Acha...kyun? Sameer prodded again, his naughty self enjoying itself. Naina was at a loss of words at this and continued to blush. She did not want to admit her love so soon this time. Sameer sensed Naina's embarrassment and smiled internally to himself. He could sense she was coming to terms with her feelings for him. Sameer and Naina remained silent, both feeling shy, aware that the love they had harboured for each other was still alive. They chatted for another hour or so and laughed like they used to. (Dheere Dheere Se Mere Dil Ko Churaana, Tum Se Pyaar Humein Kitna Hai Jaane Jaana, Tumse Milkar Tumko Hai Bataana ...Tune Bhi Aksar Mujhko Jagaya Raaton Mein, Aur Neend Churayi Meethi Meethi Baaton Mein, Tune Bhi Beshak Mujhe Kitna Tadpaya, Phir Bhi Teri Har Ek Ada Par Pyaar Aaya, Aaja Aaja Ab Kaisa Sharmaana, Dheere Dheere Se Dil Ko Churaana, Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi Mein Aana, Dheere Dheere Se Mere Dil Ko Churaana, Tum Se Pyaar Humein Kitna Hai Jaane Jaana, Tumse Milkar Tumko Hai Bataana...plays in background). After many days, it felt like the olden times were back.

The next day saw Naina engrossed in thoughts of Sameer. Her heart had softened a lot towards him after last night. When did he become so mature from a flamboyant, carefree lad? His words, main tumhe firse pyaar karna sikhaunga' and his love talks over phone last night, especially him imagining her in a miniskirt, were ringing in her ears, making her blush incessantly. "Naina! Naina! shouted Bela chachi from a distance, "Beta kabse bell baj rahi hai, darwaza to khol! Naina was jerked from her reverie by the bell, which buzzed for the third time now. Naina went over and opened the door. She slapped her palm on her forehead. "Ye kya kar rahi hai Naina! Tujhe har jagah Sameer hi dikh raha hai! Control Naina, control! she muttered to herself. She was about to close the door, when Sameer put his palm in between to block the doorway. Sameer stood there grinning. He was enjoying himself. Chalo at least Naina is still engrossed in him! He clicked his fingers in front of Naina. "Hi! he said. "S..Sa...Sameer! Tumm! Tum yahan kyun aa gaye? Mere gharwale maar daalenge, mujhe bhi aur tumhe bhi! Naina started panicking. At that moment, Bela chachi came and saw Sameer at the door. Naina was horrified. "Naina, tabse kya bakar bakar kiye ja rahi hai? Haan beta, kaun ho, kya chahiye? she enquired. "Uhh...namaste aunty! Mera naam Sameer hai. Wo mujhe Varunji ki family ne bheja hai. Ye Puja Agarwal ka hi ghar hai na? Sameer asked, feigning ignorance, as if he didn't know Naina's house. "Ohh Varunji??...Aao na beta...andar aao! Aji sunte hain! Puja, Preeti...kahan reh gaye sabke sab! Yahan aao zara! shouted Bela chachi.

Sameer came inside and Bela chachi made him comfortable on the sofa. "Beta kya loge? Chai, coffee, cold drink? she asked. "Cold drink? Naina raised her eyebrows. Bela chachi was offering cold drink to Sameer? Itni khatirdaari? "Ji chai chalegi, replied Sameer. He was enjoying himself seeing Naina so confused. He was wishing that this would someday not just be Varun's in-laws' place, but his own in-laws' place too. "Naina, jaake chai bana inke liye, ordered Bela chachi and Sameer's face lit up at this. He gave a naughty smile to Naina. She was still confused- what was happening here? Kahin Sameer uska haath to nahi maangne aa gaya na? Puja didi ke saath uska rishta bhi karne. Lekin wo to bahot chote hain abhi! Her imagination started working overtime. As Naina went into the kitchen, Anand, Preeti and Puja came over. Sameer explained to them, that Varun's family had come over to his Nanu's home earlier in the day, to invite them to the wedding. They still had a lot of cards to distribute and as it was getting late, they had requested Sameer to hand over a few of the things that would Puja would need for an upcoming rasam next week. Well, Sameer had cleverly altered the fact that it was actually he, who had offered to help, and had convinced them; just to get a chance to go and see Naina. There, Naina was looking at him through the corner of her eyes. He was such a jugaadu! She smiled despite herself. As Sameer sat drinking tea- the first ever made by Naina for him (she could make delicious tea, he thought happily), Preeti came up and sat next to him. When no one was looking, she muttered, "bahana acha tha jiju! Sameer got alarmed and stared at her and then turned to Naina, panic writ across his face. Naina smiled reassuringly and gestured with her eyes that it was okay, and that Preeti knew about the whole story between them now. Preeti continued, "Usne sab bata diya mujhe. Lekin yaar ek baat batao. Duniya me itni saari ladkiyaan hai! Un sabmein se tumhein ye paagal hi mili thi pyaar karne ke liye. Sameer giggled as he saw Naina getting miffed at her words. Even though Naina still hadn't accepted her proposal, Preeti calling him as her jiju made him feel super happy. "Arey tum bacche ek dusre ko jaante ho? asked chachaji. "Haan, papa, wo Sameer na Naina ki hi class mein hai, replied Preeti. "Sameer? Ohh to tum hi Sameer Maheshwari ho...Arey waah beta, tumse milke to bahot acha laga beta...Beta...tumhara bahot bahot dhanyawaad ki tumne Arjun ko maaf kiya...itna bada dil ek solah saal ke bacche ka...Bhagwaan tumhe sada khush rakhein...tumhari saari manokamnaaye puri karein! said chachaji. He felt really happy to meet Sameer. He had heard a lot about him- both good and bad things, but the child had won over his heart with his magnanimous behavior that day. Sameer smiled and looked down shyly. "Sameer beta...tum bhi shaadi mein aaoge na? chachaji asked again. He had taken a liking to this young lad. "Ji dekhta hun, replied Sameer coyly. "Arey beta tum zarur aana apne Nanaji ke saath! Ab tum Varunji ke hi nahi, hamare bhi mehmaan ho..., chachaji added smilingly. "Haan Sameer, tum zarur aana! Tum aaoge to hum sabka' man lagega na, Preeti added, teasing Naina.

After handing over Puja's stuff to the family, Sameer got up to leave. He hardly heard what chacha and chachi were telling him at the door, for his attention was all drawn towards Naina. He bid everyone goodbye and gave a hesitant smile to Naina. She responded with a wide smile. This was the smile Sameer had been missing. This was how Naina used to smile at him- with love, with adoration.  He knew she too wanted him to come to the wedding. As soon as he went downstairs, Naina rushed to the balcony to see him off. Sameer inside her home- was a dream come true! Her Sameer! Wait Naina...kya soch rahi hai tu...she thought as she blushed crimson red. The moment Sameer got out of the building, his eyes darted over to her balcony and there she was- as he knew she would be. He beamed and waved back at her. Sameer knew today, that Naina's love for him had been rekindled.

Naina rang up Swati that evening. The elders had gone out for a jagrata in the building. "Hello Swati..., she said as Swati picked up the phone. "Naina...bol na..kya hua? Swati asked. "Swati wo wo...I'm sorry yaar, said Naina. Swati asked, "Sorry! Lekin kis baat ke liye? "Maine apne aur Sameer ke baare me tujhse sab chupaya tha na isliye. Main tujhe batana to chahti thi, lekin himmat nahi hoti thi, ye kehne ki mujhe bhi pyaar ho gaya hai, mumbled Naina. "Naina, it's okay! Main tujhe vaise bhi us baat ke liye maaf kar chuki hun. Aur sach bolun to maine hi sab galat samajh liya tha us waqt. Khair usne jo tere saath kiya wo sahi nahi tha. Par Naina...kuch dinon se main soch rahi thi ki agar wo teri parwaah nahi karta to wo shart puri kar sakta tha na. Aur wo tujhe itni baar sorry bhi bolne ki koshish kar raha hai, manana chah raha hai, shayad use sach me apni galti ka ehsaas hai. Tu jaanti hai usne anjaane me mera dil dukhane ke liye bhi, Munna aur Pandit ke saath mujhse maafi maangi, said Swati. Naina mulled over Swati's words. Maybe she was right here. If Sameer didn't care for her, he would have completed the bet. Infact, the bet had been completed; yet he had told no one. And if he had really been a characterless boy, he wouldn't have bothered about her feelings post the bet had been revealed. Chachaji used to say, haalaat logon ko badal dete hain. Kabhi ache ke liye, kabhi bure ke liye. Shayad Sameer bhi us dauraan hi badal gaya tha- sudhar gaya tha.

"Swati..., Naina finally spoke, "Sameer kuch din pehle mere ghar aaya tha. She narrated the entire proposal on the balcony to Swati. "Swati...usne ye bhi kaha ki wo mujhse pyaar karta hai. Wo keh raha tha ki agar main use ek mauka aur de dun, to wo fir kabhi mera dil nahi dukhne dega, said Naina. This time she did not want to hide things from Swati. She had always been there for her, even post the bet revelation. She deserved to know. "Naina...tu sach keh rahi hai? Sameer? Sameer Maheshwari pipe chadh kar teri balcony pe aaya tha? Tujhse maafi maangne? Tujhe I Love You bolne? Baap re...mujhe to yakeen nahi ho raha! Ya to ye log fir se koi shaitani kar rahe hain ya to ye ladka tujhse bahot pyaar karta hai. Aur Naina, mujhe to lagta hai ki Sameer sach me tujhse pyaar karta hai. Varna jo sab wo kar raha hai wo koi nahi karta, Swati said and then hesitated for a few seconds. "Vaise Naina. Ek baat mujhe bhi batani thi. Wo Munna hai na. Usne bhi mujhe propose kiya aur kasam khayi ki wo kabhi mera dil nahi dukhayega. Usne tera dil dukhane ke liye bhi maafi maangi mujhse. Naina, mujhe kaafi dinon se Munna acha lagta hai. Wo bahot masoom hai aur meri bahot fikr karta hai. Lekin main tab tak Munna ko haan nahi kahungi jab tak tu Sameer ke baare me kuch pakka faisla nahi kar leti, she said. Naina smiled. She was blessed to have a friend like Swati. "Swati, mere aur Sameer ke beech me kya hota hai, isse tu apni zindagi pe asar mat daal. Tu aur main bachpan se dost hai. Sacche dost. Best friends. Aur meri best friend ki khushi ke aage mere liye kuch nahi. Main Munna, Pandit aur Sameer ko maaf kar chuki hun. Lekin haan, pyaar me firse padna hai ya nahi, iske baare me hi soch rahi hun. Tu Munna ko haan karegi to mujhe bahot khushi hogi. Jaake keh de use! said Naina, cheering up Swati. Swati was elated to hear this. "Naina? Thanks yaar...Ek baat puchun? Tu mujhe Sameer ka number degi kya? Mujhe Munna se na abhi baat karni hai. Uske ghar par phone nahi hai. Sameer use message de dega mera. Naina laughed and acquiesced.

After the call with Naina, Swati rang up Sameer's home. Sameer picked up the phone, dejected it wasn't the two bell signal he was hoping for. "Hello? he answered. "Sameer. Main Swati bol rahi hun. Kya Munna tumhare saath hai? she asked. Sameer was surprised, "Haan hai! Lekin ek minute, tumhe mere number kaise mila? "Naina se! Mujhe Munna se abhi baat karni thi aur main school shuru hone tak ruk nahi sakti, Swati said impatiently, and then felt a tad bit shy as Sameer understood her anxiety to speak to Munna. Sameer smiled. Chalo Naina ne hamare doston ki love story to set kar di, he thought. "Munna! Tera phone hai! Sameer yelled. Munna and Pandit were busy watching the match on TV. Munna yelled back, his eyes not leaving the TV set, "Abey India-Pakistan ke match ke samay hi mere gharwale kyun phone karta hain! Unse keh de main nahi hun. There Sameer was chuckling, "Beta, gharwalon ka nahi, teri hone wali gharwali ka phone hai. Keh dun ki tu nahi hai? Munna stumbled in a haste to get up. "Kya keh raha hai! Nahi nahi, main aa raha hun, he stammered. He stumbled over the sofa and chairs to rush over to the phone. Sameer gave him privacy and joined Pandit outside. As Munna said hello, Swati blushed and just said, "Haan... "Kya bol raha hai Pandat? Munna couldn't believe his ears. "Pandat tere sawaal ka jawaab de raha hai- haan mein! replied an embarrassed Swati before ending the call. Munna felt as if he had been lifted into the air. She had finally said yes to him! He jumped with joy and seeing him shouting, Sameer and Pandit joined him. Munna squealed at them, "Pandit ne haan kar di! The trio started celebrating with joy. Sameer was happy for his bestie, but his heart hoped that someday, he too would hear a yes from Naina.

Monday came and as usual Sameer got ready to go to the temple. It had become a habit for him now. He was surprised to see these changes in himself- how he'd been transformed from a rowdy charmer to a sanskari ladka. And all because of, and all for Naina and Naina alone. Love had powers unimaginable! He waited out on the stairs as usual, waiting for her to come by. All these weeks, she'd mostly ignored him or got irritated seeing him there, but today Sameer was hopeful. Sameer was absorbed in his chain of thoughts, when his sixth sense kicked in. He turned. Naina was standing right behind him. She smiled and asked, "chalein? Sameer was stunned. He could sense her he now realized. He nodded and accompanied her.

As they climbed the stairs, both Sameer and Naina recalled their Mandir wali date at Mount Abu and how Naina had held his hand on the stairs there, for the first time. Today again, Sameer was tempted to go for her hand, but he knew he had to wait till she had accepted his love. Even though he could sense that she still loved him, he didn't dare to touch her, lest she might get upset again. The duo did darshan of Lord Shiva. Sameer was thanking God that Naina had forgiven him. And also, that his name had been cleared from the cheating case in school. There Naina was thanking God just for bringing Sameer into her life. Be it good memories or bad ones, every incident with Sameer had taught her something. She'd come out stronger now and capable of loving harder. She hoped God would help her with a clue as to what to do. Her heart yearned for Sameer- longed for his company. Naina asked God to give her a sign that she and Sameer were meant to be together. With this final prayer, Naina reached for the temple bell, her eyes still closed. What happened next jerked her eyes open. Sameer's hand was on her hand, which in turn was on the temple bell. (YUDKBH lala lala lala...theme music plays in the background). Both of them had tried to sound the bell at the same time. His touch was mesmerizing her. She could not tear her eyes away from his, nor did she want to withdraw her hand. Sameer tried to absorb the moment. Just a few minutes ago, he'd been pining to hold her hand and there God had created a scenario where he had accidentally held it. Her hand in his- this small touch was enough to set his heart racing. Initially, he was afraid that Naina might think he did it on purpose, but then he saw that she too didn't move back. The duo stayed on for a few minutes, their eyes locked onto each other. (YUDKBH theme music- nazar milte hi shuru hoti thi kahaani pyaar ki...song plays in the background). It again felt like the good, old times. Sameer suddenly realized people might see them like this and withdrew his hand. He lowered his eyes and said, "Sorry...maine jaan bujh kar nahi kiya tha. Naina was just stunned. Lord Shiva had given her the clue she wanted. He had held her hand, she knew now, for never to leave. God had told her that they were meant to be! He hadn't done it on purpose- it had been a coincidence. "Jaanti hun, she said, "shayad ye bhagwanji ne kiya. She smiled at him knowingly as Sameer looked on, slightly confused at what she meant. But seeing her smile, he felt elated too. He saw her ride home on her bicycle and stared after her. He then looked at his palm which had touched Naina's hand and kissed it- the lucky hand!

Preeti could sense Naina's perturbation. She knew Naina was dying to meet Sameer and couldn't wait for the two days left for the school to begin. So Preeti cooked up a plan. That evening, Preeti took Naina outside to eat chaat and Samosas. They went to their regular chaat stall, and Preeti exclaimed, "meethi wali bhaiya aaj se..., and winked at Naina, who went red in the face, but didn't deny. After the girls had had their fill, Preeti suddenly said, "ab chal mere saath... "Haan chal rahi hun re...ghar jaane ki itni jaldi Preeti, asked Naina. "Ghar nahi jaa rahe hum...kahin aur ja rahe hain! "Kahin aur...kahin aur kahaan? questioned Naina, worried if Preeti was out of her mind. "Tu bas chal...question paper mat banane lag yahan par, Preeti said and forced her on an auto-rickshaw with her. "Sameer ke ghar ka address kya hai Naina? asked Preeti. "Sameer? Sameer ke ghar jaana hai tujhe...pagal ho gayi hai kya...? Naina almost shouted at her. But Preeti would have none of it. Naina sulked and wasn't ready to open her mouth. Preeti then raced her mind and asked the rickshaw driver, "Bhaiya wo Jai Prakash ji hai na...textile mills ke maalik..unka ghar pata hai aapko? "Haan madam...bilkul pata hai! Bade hi nek aadmi hain wo. Mera beta unki mill me hi naukri karta hai, the rickshaw driver told proudly. Naina became restless at this. Preeti made Naina sit inside the auto and along they rode to Sameer's home. "Chup bhi kar ja Naina...pyaar karne wale darte nahi! scolded Preeti, in response to Naina's continuous blabbering on how it was risky, how she wasn't prepared to meet Sameer, what if anyone from their family found out they were going to a boy's home- that too when that boy's name was Sameer!

They reached Sameer's Nanu's bunglow and got down from the auto-rickshaw. "Wowww...kitna khubsurat ghar hai yr! exclaimed Preeti. Naina too was in awe. She knew Sameer was rich, but she hadn't thought of his home or his riches or his money ever. Preeti dragged Naina to the door and pressed the bell. Naina turned back, scared how Sameer or his Nanu would react seeing her there. "Sameer hain kya?...Hum unke school ke dost hain, Preeti enquired. Chotu had come to answer the bell. "Baba to sahib ko hospital lekar gaye hain check-up ke liye...thodi der mein aate honge...aap baithiye na, replied Chotu. Preeti dragged Naina inside, despite her protests. As Naina turned, Chotu saw her face. "Arey aap to Naina didi hain na...? he asked. "Haan, par tumhe kaise pata? asked a suspicious Preeti. She turned to Naina and murmured, "Naina...matlab tu pehle se hi yahaan aati jaati rehti thi! "Kuch bhi Preeti! Dimag zyada chalana bhi acha nahi hota, Naina whispered back. Chotu smiled and called them inside the house. He then led them upstairs to Sameer's room. "Aise pata hai humko aapke baare mein didi..., he said, pointing to her poster sized picture on the wall next to the door. Naina was astonished to see her picture on Sameer's wall. It was from the Mount Abu trip- their mandir wali date. "Wow Naina...ye tu hai? Ye kab ki photo hai? Mt. Abu ki? Kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai tu yaar...kya jaadu kar diya Sameer ne...padhaku ladki ekdum Madhuri Dixit ban gayi matlab! Preeti was in awe of her sister. "Vaise ye Sameer hai to ekdum majnu types...tasveer teri dil mein...jis din se utaari hai..., she started singing, teasing Naina. Before Naina could reply, they heard footsteps down in the hall. Sameer had come back and Chotu was briefing him about his visitors. Sameer was astonished! Naina? Naina was at his home? Had Naina really come to meet him? He couldn't comprehend it for a few minutes. He ran over to his room to check if she was indeed there. As he reached the top of the staircase, he saw Naina and Preeti standing at the door to his room. The disbelief on his face, led way to surprise, which turned into an enormous smile seeing Naina there. (La la la YUDKBH theme music plays). "Hi.., he managed to mutter. "Hi Sameer, replied Naina. "Hi Preeti.., he greeted her too. "Hi...wo main hi ise yahan khinch ke laayi hun, taaki tum Salman aur Bhagyashri ek dusre se baat kar sako aaram se aur apne beech ke saare problems suljha sako. Varna ye Naina kitni ziddi hai tumhe to pata hi hoga, Preeti explained as Naina rolled her eyes. Sameer smiled gratefully at Preeti and reciprocated Naina's shy smile. His eyes followed her gaze and he suddenly became flustered as he realized that Naina had seen her picture on his wall. "Ye kya hai Sameer..? she enquired, pointing out to it. "Wo...wo...tum to mujhse baat karti nahi thi, to main isi photo me tumhe dekh liya karta tha...aur tumhari isi photo se baatein kiya karta tha, murmured Sameer, now blushing hard. Preeti realized the couple didn't seem to be aware of her presence as their eyes were locked onto each other. She could see how much in love they were with each other and how a few misunderstandings had created such huge problems between them. She prayed to God to sort out everything between them and for them to get back together, rock solid!

Sameer invited them inside his room and asked Chotu to bring Gold Spot for all of them. As the three of them chatted away, Sameer took out the photo album from Mount Abu and showed them the pictures. Preeti was surprised to see the photographs and how most of the photos were revolving around either Sameer or Naina or both of them. "Hmm...teri aankhon ke siva duniya me rakha kya hai..., Preeti teased them, at their first couple picture after the mandir wali date. "Preeti...chup ho ja..., Naina exclaimed, as she blushed along with Sameer. Sameer and Naina were looking at the pictures together and both were smiling, reminiscing about the beautiful memories they had created at Mt. Abu. (Nazar milte hi shuru hoti thi kahaani pyaar ki...din dopahar guzarte the jab gali me yaar ki...theme music plays in the background).

Preeti noticed the two were too lost in each other to notice her. She started strolling about the room, looking at the pictures on Sameer's room's wall, when her eyes fell upon something. She picked up that tattered piece of green cloth and suddenly asked, "Ye kya hai? Sameer and Naina looked up, jerked out of their memories. "Oh..ye...ye meri lucky bandage hai..., Sameer said. "Lucky bandage? asked Preeti confused now. "Haan...wo jab main naya naya Ahemdabad aaya tha na, tab ek din market me cold drink ka dhakkan kholte time can opener se mera haath kat gaya tha. Tab maine dekha wahan par ek kapda latka hua tha. Maine usme se thoda sa faad kar patti kar li ki khoon na aaye. Bas isse mera dard fat se theek ho gaya, Sameer explained. Naina went over to have a closer look. Both Preeti and Naina stared at each other. "Us din market me circus aaya tha na? asked Naina. "Haan...tumhe kaise pata? asked Sameer. It was his turn to be confused now. "Ye wo Ramesh chacha ki dukaan ke wahan latka tha? now Preeti asked. "Haan, par tumhe ye sab kaise pata...? asked a bewildered Sameer. Naina and Preeti recalled that day and smiled to each other. "Us din jis kapde se tumne ye faada tha na, wo mera hi dupatta tha... Naina smiled and explained the entire incident to him. Wo dupatta Naina ne khud se faad kar to Sameer ki patti nahi ki thi, par kahin na kahin us din Taiji ka tukka ekdum sahi tha. Both Naina and Sameer went into flashback of that evening. They looked at each other, touched, that God had already made them cross each other's paths much before they had already met. Sameer smiled and held his ear, "Sorry! Naina smiled back. "Dosti ka ik usool hai. No sorry, no thank you..bhul gaye? she said. Sameer saw a new glitter of hope. "Dosti, matlab matlab sirf dosti ya wo sp...special wali dosti...? he asked hesitantly. "Hum special wale dost hain Sameer, aur special hi rahenge...haina? Naina responded shyly. "Hamesha rahenge...ek dusre ke sabse special dost..., Sameer said as he almost jumped with joy. His smile knew no bounds. Naina blushed at this and lowered her eyes in embarrassment.

Preeti sensed the moment getting intimate and excused herself out of the room. Sameer came upto Naina, "Naina...Main tumse bahot pyaar karta hun. I really Love You..., said Sameer. Naina blushed even more at this and looked up at him. She stammered, "I...Love...You too Sameer...I Love You too, and her eyes darted to the floor again. Her cheeks were now crimson red. She felt too shy to face Sameer. Sameer came closer to her and lifted her cheek. Naina looked up at him. Their eyes met. Though silence prevailed, their eyes spoke. The trust had come back. He could see the love shining in Naina's eyes. Naina's eyes turned moist- and this time, they were tears of happiness. Sameer put his arm around her to console her, as Naina kept her head on his chest. "Sorry yaar...Naina...ab tumhe kabhi dukhi nahi karunga...ye mera promise hai... "I'm sorry too Sameer...abse main bhi kabhi tumhara sar nahi jhukne dungi..., Naina sobbed. Sameer hugged her closer and buried his face into her soft, fragrant hair. Naina and Sameer stayed in each others' arms till it was time for her to leave, trying to make up for the moments they had lost together. (Hum Bane Tum Bane Ek Duje Ke Liye, Hum Bane Tum Bane Ek Duje Ke Liye...Usko Kasam Lage Jo, Usko Kasam Lage Jo, Bichhad Ke Ek Pal Bhi Jiye, Hum Bane Tum Bane Ek Duje Ke Liye, Hum Bane Tum Bane Ek Duje Ke Liye...played with full force in the background).

Preeti had been chatting with Sameer's Nanu, when both Naina and Sameer entered the hall. Nanu glanced over at Sameer and from the look of happiness on his grandson's face, he knew that all was well now. Naina went over to Nanu and touched his feet. And this time again, she felt she was touching her Nana-sasur's feet. But the only difference was, today Sameer too felt the same. "Arey beta! Jeeti raho. Sada khush raho! "Wo...kuch books deni thi Sameer ko..., Naina felt embarrassed and started with an excuse for being there. "Beta...ye pyaar ki kitabon ke baare mein hamein sab pata hai. Chinta mat karo. Main Sameer ka Nana kam, dost zyada hun! Nanu laughed as Naina blushed more at being caught. She looked over at Sameer, who grinned and shrugged. Nanu bought Sameer near him and hugged him tight too. "Bhagwan kare tum sab baache hamesha isi tarah khush raho, muskurate raho. Aur tum dono ki ye dosti umar bhar barqaraar rahe! Nanu blessed Sameer and Naina. Naina and Sameer looked at each other from the corners of their eyes and smiled coyly. Nanu was elated to meet Naina finally as Sameer's special friend. "Thank you beta. Jabse tum hamari zindagi me aayi ho na Naina beta, ham sabki life bahot achi ho gayi hai. Sameer me itna badlaav dekh kar main garv mehsoos karta hun. Aur beta ye sab sirf tumhari sangat ka asar hai, Nanu told Naina. After treating them to tea and snacks, Nanu asked Munshi ji and Sameer to drop Naina and Preeti to their home safely. As they reached Nirmal Jyoti society, Sameer saw the girls go upstairs, while he waited there just under their balcony. He wanted to see off his newly-formed-girlfriend. Seconds later, Naina appeared at the balcony and saw him waiting for her, like she knew he would. The lovers beamed at each other happily, yearning for each other- separation of even a second seemed unbearable for both of them. Naina waved at him and looked around to see if anyone was watching them. Seeing no one, her hand went over to her lips and she gave him a flying kiss. Sameer was overjoyed. He jumped up and caught her kiss and put it to his lips. This gift of love was there to stay in his heart forever! 

Edited by Samaina_1990 - 6 years ago
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! All the parts were brilliant👏
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a lovely story! I had so much fun reading it!
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Too good! This is well and truly a teenage love story :)
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it loved it just loved it.
Awesome update pure magic.
Keep writing cause u r doing such a fab job,
Can't wait for you to update. 
Please update soon would love to see samaina, sawmun and preedit scenes at pooja di ki shaadi. :) 

durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved it...hope there are more chapters
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am lovestruck ... arre Randeep ne aaj kam maara tha jo ye romance se bharaa update aa gaya mujhe fully-finish karne k liye... lekin... iss pyaar pe... aur apne Mr Rai pe to sau jaan kurbaan 😉
Nanu and Sameer's school incident convo... his mom's happiness was a treat... ab pitaji to unke hain hi namune..uska kuch nhi ho sakta...

Naina's forgiveness.. FINALLY! Kahin to Naina ki maafi milI sameer ko... and her jealousy was super-cute

He came to her house... kya bahaana Mr Maheshwari 👏chaa gaye gharwalon pe... I wonder Rakesh g kya kahenge?

Munna ki naiyaa bhi paar lag gyi... "hone vali gharwali" Sameeerrr 😆

Preeetiii u rockstarrr... LOVED YOU FOR THAT!!!!

the confession... I dont have words... flawlesss❤️
Bhagwaan tumhaari jodi hamesha banaa k rakhe (Sameer Naina ki, Randeep is taken ☺️)

#NANUGOALS... chalo ek ghar ke bade se to in dono ko approval mil gya... baakiyon ko dekh lenge😉

LOVED It... AM sad that you'll be ending it in a couple of parts... but its going to be a HEA so waiting for that... and after this story you'll be back with a new idea and a new story and so I'm already excited for that...

Just a request.. I really really want to se a jealous sameer (in a more comic situation)... so if you could incorporate him in the upcoming parts (if you don't already have an outline for those)... I'd love to read that.. ❤️
Edited by MissRight - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally most of the missing threads are getting connected and i see your fiction heading towards its end😳
I have been trying since morning to read it completely...but my God...its so long... i was on dity and happened to read small part everytime i tried... hats off to your efforts dear...you managed to write it so nicely... im loving the way you are bringing your story towards its end😃👏

i would love to read more from you in future dear...it was and always will remain a pleasure for me😃👏

you are a very talented writer dear😃👏
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sam, 

Thanks for the PM. 

I don't need to say it. It is clear from the overwhelming response you are getting for this series. However, just to state the fact again: Awesome Series and the Part 15 the BEST of it.

I was reading it on my way to work. The car stereo was playing "Mahi Ve" song (from the movie Highway), and the story gave me loads of goosebumps of the feeling of love. 

It does not matter if its teenage love or adult. It is the only thing that makes the world tick. Every day you, me and rest of the people get to work, do all they can do for professional growth and even try harder. 

But underneath all that what makes everything worthwhile is love. And part 15 has loads of it. Not just the love between two lovers. Your story also has the love between the sisters, between a grandson & Nanaji, between friends, between future bro and sis in law and between parents & kids. 

It is this wholesome love that drives every individual (either consciously or subconsciously) to do what they do. 

Your story made me, and I am sure many others more aware and feels towards that Love as a whole.

Great series and I can understand to which level you must be loving the people in your life (and also the special one), to imagine/write down such an emotional and love-filled story.

Cheers!
Edited by Dr.Don - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Waiting for next update!!!