Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey guysss!!! 

I'm back...

Note: Please see the next post for precapπŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 8: 

The airhostesses began gossiping & drooling over Kabir as soon as he set foot in the plane...

Even the female co-captain was olging at Kabir...

Ananya was trying hard to bear the pangs of sheer jealousy...

Kabir took their bags & placed them in the compartment above...

Kabir looked on amused when his wife pushed him towards the window seat & herself huffed as she sat next to him...

Kabir knew she was still angry with him...and he couldn't help but sigh!!!

His thoughts were broken by the overly sweet voice of an airhostess...

AH: oh my god sir! Its such a pleasure to have u on our flight! My god I can't believe it...what can I get u sir?

The airhostess smiled coyly at Kabir...

Kabir smiled back ever so charmingly & the woman was literally drooling on him...

K: the pleasure is all mine madam...just a black coffee for me please...and yeah...no sugar...thank you! 

He said politely...

AH: oh...sure sir right away! 

She batted her eyelashes & winked at him...giving him a flirty look...

Ananya was enraged when Kabir smirked that deadly smirk of his...

A: ekbaar land hojaaye inki aisi band bajaungi ki yaad rakhenge...

AH: uh..ma'am..you?

The airhostess eyed Ananya rather distastefully...

A: no thank you...

Kabir winced at his wife's tone...chuckling to himself seeing her red puffy cheeks...

K: Ms Kashyap...kuch toh lijiye! 

A: ek baar bola na nahi chahiye...zabardasti hai kya?

The woman momentarily shivered at Ananya's harsh tone while Kabir looked away as he laughed...

A jealous Ms Kashyap was cute...no doubt...

Kabir quirked an eyebrow at her...

K: uh..uh Ms Kashyap! Jealous are we?

He teased & instantly recieved a deadly murderous glare from his wife...

K: ok ok...sorry...

He bit his lip to control his laughter...

Just then the lady came back...

AH: here u go sir...your black coffee...just the way u like it!

She gave him a flirtatious smile...her hands lingering more than required when she handed Kabir the coffee...

She again smiled in the same manner & said...

AH: Have a good day sir! 

Kabir brushed of Ananya's murderous glares at him with an uneasy chuckle...feeling slightly scared now...

Kabir frowned finding a chit on the saucer...

He opened it & saw a number written on it along with a heart shape...and " CALL ME!" in bold letters...

He looked up to see the particular airhostess with a group of few more smiling flirtatiously at him & then wink...

A: iski toh...

He heard his wife mumble...

Now he was having too much fun to react to the woman's advances...

K: arrey Ms Kashyap...main soch raha tha...

A: shut up...

K: arrey sun toh lo yaar...

Ananya ignored him & stormed off towards the doomed airhostess & her minions...

Kabir laughed freely this time...

Surprisingly, this flight was going to be intresting & so was their honeymoon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

At Kashyap House:

Ananya & Armaan snickered from behind the pillar from where they were watching Kabir...still dressed in a suit & tie for his  bulletin with his hair neatly gelled & combed back in a quiff...looking handsome as ever sit in between several middle aged woman...all of her relatives...

His lashes were lowered & he looked like the most shy groom ever...answering their questions...ever so politely...

Just as Anita came there with a tray he immediately took it from her...asking to sit & rest...

A: So girls &...uh...girls! How's the Grilling session with the great Kabir Sharma going?

She asked playfully while cuddling Anita...

Ma: arrey beta...damaadji toh bohot achche mile hai Anita ko...kyu?

Ananya's maami asked...

An: daamad nahi...bete se bhi badhkar hai vo...afterall jo Kabir ne humaare liye kiya hai vo toh koi beta bhi nahi kar sakta...

Ananya saw a heartwarming smile grace Kabir's lips before it slipped off instantly...only to be covered with a stern facade...

Cha: aajkal ke bachchon ko inse kuch seekhna chahiye...dekho kitne shaant hai...saath hi sanskar bhi bohot achche hai...bado ko aankh uthaakar dekhte bhi nahi...

Ananya's chaachi praised...

Cha: achcha Ananya beti...

A: ji chaachiji?...

Cha: beta ye le..tere chaachu aur meri taraf se teri shaadi ka toufa...nayi jhadoo!

Ananya cast a look at her husband who had been busy in some mails a minute back...shaking..his face was red as he tried hard not to burst out laughing loudly...

Cha: beti...aaj apne sasuraal pohonchte hi...ise poore ghsr mein lagaakar shagun kar dena...

Her chaachi exclaimed while Ananya was busy glaring murderous at Kabir & Armaan who were whispering to each other & laughing...

A: inhe toh abhi batati hoon...

She muttered...smirking devilishly...

A: arrey chaachiji! zara sochiye na...The Kabir Sharma...jhadoo lagaate hue kaise lagenge...nahi headline bangayi toh.

" Caught Live: Kabir Sharma lagaate hai apne hi ghar mein uunke sasuraal se aaya shagun ka jhadoo!"

K: oh hullo! Ms I think I'm so smart! mujhe nahi aata koi jhaadoo vadoo lagaana!

Kabir glared at her & Ananya giggled & poked fun at him...making him fume...

Cha: arrey beta...damaadji kyu takleef lenge? jhaadoo tumhe lagaana hai...

A: dekha! I hate this...inke sasuraal mein ye thaat se rahe aur main chulha chauka bartan karu! waahh! India islite aajtak develop nahi hua...

Cha: beti parampara...

K: Chaachiji...aisi kisi parampara ka koi mol nahi hai jo kisi aurat ko mard se kam dikhaaye...aur mujhe ghar ka kaam hi karwaana hota toh main koi house help hire karta...patni nahi..

Ananya is a career oriented woman...office mein mere under kaam karti hai...

And I won't ever let our personal equation ever change that...

All woman looked stunned at Kabir while Ananya looked at him proudly & so did Anita & Armaan..

Cha: toh aapka matlab hai ki Ananya shaadi ke baad...ghsr ka kaam chodkar...aapke saath daftar aayegi? aap use aisi ijazat kaise de sakte hai?

K: ijazat? main kon hoon use permission dene waala?...vo meri patni hai..mere barabar hai...slave nahi...she can do absolutely anything she wants to...

Kabir defended with a surprised look...

Cha: par shaadi ke baad ek patni apne pati ki dasi hoti hai...uske kehne se uthti baithti hai, uske baad khaati hai..ghar ka kaam karti hai...arrey patni toh pati ke joote ke mail se bhi...

K: ENOUGH! NO ONE HAS THE RIGHTT TO INSULT KABIR SHARMA's WIFE!

Kabir growled & everyone jumped...

K: dekhiye...aap mujhse badi hai & my mum taught me to respect elders but not when you're saying all this...

He shouted...

An: Agar yaha Sudhir hote na Mala toh tum abtak ghar ke bahar hoti...unki laadli beti ke liye aise shabd nikaalne ke liye...

Mala huffed & kept quiet...muttering under her breath...

" Dekho toh..itni badi hasti hai...phir bhi itna sa guroor nahi hai...waah Anita! Laakho mein ek hai ye! Aur kitna sammaan hai inke dil mein apni nayi naveli dulhan ke liye...abhi se..."

One of Ananya's aunts praised...

An: vo toh hai...

Anita smiled...

At this Ananya pouted angrily...

A: haan haan...ab toh beta banne damaad aagaye hai na..ab iss beti ki kya zaroorat! Huh!! 

Ananya looked away angrily...

An: aisa nahi hai mera bachcha! I love u the most u know right?

At this Ananya grinned & showed her tongue to Kabir...

A: see!!! Maa loves me more...not u!!!!

She teased...making him roll his eyes at her childish behaviour...

An: aisa bhi nahi hai...

Anita said with a smile & Ananya sulked angrily...seeing Kabir quirk an eyebrow at her...offering her his deadly smirk...

A: Noo!!! Mujhe sab pata hai...aap pehle toh buisness sambhalbe mein busy rehti ho aur ab mujhse zyaada apne damaad ko pyaar karti ho!!!! Nobody loves me!

She pouted...

An: its not like that beta...I love u...so does papa and Armaan...

Ar: haan didi..ab toh aap chali jaogi...phir main aapse ladunga kaise...life ka maza hi nahi aayega! Ufff!

Ananya fumed...

A: maze ke bachche! Aaj tu nahi bachega..ruk!!!!

Ananya grabbed the nearest object she found & began to chase a laughing Armaan around the room while their mother desperately tried to stop them...

A: nahi maa! Aaj toh main ise...

Her words turned into a gasp as she tripped over the carpet on the floor...

She landed right on Kabir's lap who was sitting on the couch...

Kabir fell back due to the suddenness of her fall...his hsnds went around his wife's perfectly petite & curvy waist as she was on top of him...

Ananya's hands went around her husband's neck...their noses tpuched other & their lips were a few mm apart...

Those caramel eyes bore deeply into her hazel ones...

What she saw in them was a whirlpool of emotions...

His eyes conveyed what he hide away...

Ananya could see severity in those eyes due to years of experience, then there was wisdom...but further more there was sadness, pain, hurt & more pain...

For a moment she saw through his tormented soul...

Kabir Sharma was a complex man...but she had just read him like an open book...

Meanwhile Kabir too was unknowingly admiring his lovely wife...

Could someone so pretty possibly be so innocent? All good looking woman he'd met yet had tried to woo & charm him with 

But why did Ananya seem different? 

Try as hard as he might...Kabir's heart craved for Ananya & he could do nothing about it...

No female had ever gotten him so weak in his knees...not just due to her exceptional beauty but also her exceptional intelligence & presence of mind as a reporter attracted him too...

Ananya was a bold beauty with brains...the exact definition of a woman he'd desire to wed if he ever wanted to get married...

Guess he was destined to marry such a woman...

However he realised that he was not unhappy anymore...infact his heart which he alwats subdued for his brain...was in love with his wife & was already looking forward to their married life...

Ar: Tere bina guzaara...

Ae dil hai mushkil...

Both of them came out of the reverie hearing Armaan's voice...

Ar: ohooo didi jiju! Ekdoosre ki aankho mein aisa kya dekh liya ki maine poora gaana gaa liya aapke saamne par aaplogo ko pata hi nahi chala?? Aawww...love is in the airrr!!!!

Armaan sang...

A: chal hatt! Love is in the air! Aaya bada! Aur...aur tu ye sab seekhta kaha se hai? Teri girlfriend hai? Abey career ka ata pata nahi girlfriend bana li...maa aapne na bohot zyaada choot de rakhi hai ise!

Ananya scolded...smacking Armaan on his head...

Armaan looked puppy faced & turned to Kabir for help...

K: kya Ananya...kyu naraaz horahi ho...vaise bhi Armaan is the most sophisticated teen I've seen...baaki aajkal ke bachche dekhe hai kabhi? Arrey kaise dekhogi...tum toh sirf apne handsome &hot patidev ko dekhti ho..kyu?

He whispered the last part in her ear...turning her a bright shade of red & vigrously shaking her head but Kabir only smirked at her...& she gave up...

An: ok now...bohot discussion hogaya...khaana khaate hai...der hogayi hai...

A: haan...mere pet mein dinosayr war chal rahi hai...

Ananya pouted yet again...

Soon they were all relishing Anita's fabulous cooking...

One of the woman suddenly piped in...

" Vaise daamadji...?"

K: ji?

" Aap kama kitna lete hai?"

Anita gasped and shot the concerned person a look...

Ananya bit her lip...trying hard not to roll on the floor laughing... seeing Kabir's priceless expression...

His look was as if someone had just asked for both of kidneys instead of per month salary...

K: uh...ji...guzaara hojaata hai...I'm fine...comfortable..

Kabir fumbled uneassily...all flustered...

" haaye haaye! Anita! phir toh daamad change karna padega...ye apne ko nahi jamega...ab kya humaari Anu guzzare mein jeeyegi?"

At this Ananya & Armaan burst out laughing crazily seeing Kabir's bewildered expressions...& Ananya actually fell off her chair...laughing really hard...

Kabir gave his giggling wife a no-nonsense stern expression & she immediately placed a finger on her lips...

She made cute angry faces at him & Kabir was trying hard not to melt instantly...

Ar: arrey maamiji...vo Kabir Sharma hai...unse bada toh desh mein unka naam hai...vo khud bina hile desh ko hila sakte hai...aur aap unse paiso ki baat kar rahi hai?

Kabir smirked & whispered in Ananya's ear...

K: chalo...atleast meri saas aur mera saala intelligent log hai...biwi na sahi...nevermind...

He snickered secretly seeing Ananya give him the ultimate *You are so dead look*

This made THE Kabir Sharma gulp!

It was then that the bell rang & Armaan went to answet the door...

Moments later, he walked in with Panditji in tow...

Ananya rushed to hug him & Kabir to take his blessings...

P: I'm so happy for both of u...I'm sure tumdono ki bohot achchi married life hogi...

Ar: vo toh hogi hi...kyunki didi roz jiju se kahengi " Aaj kuch Toofani karte hai!"

Kabir laughed at this & Ananya rolled her eyes...

An: namaste bhaisahab! aiyye main aapki plate bsna deti hoon...

Anita said as she greeted Panditji...

P: nahi bhaabhi...thank u...meri dinner meeting thi...isliye maine khaa liya hai...aur vaise bhi mere bachpan ke dost ki badaulat aapke haath ke pakvaan khaakar hi itne saal suevive kar hoon...some other time...

A: I know! aap mujhe miss kar rahe the na? isliye aaye haina? dekhaa!!!

She taunted Kabir who frowned...

Panditji laughed while embracing his deceased best friend's daughter who was more of his own daughter...kissing on the top of her head...

P: haan bilkul...main toh isiliye hi aaya hoon...

At this Ananya wiggled her eyebrows at Kabir who rolled his eyes in annoyance...

P: vaise main ek aur kaam se bhi aaya tha...Ananya, Kabir...ye meri, bhaabhi aur Armaan ki taraf se..aur haan Kabir...Taarini,  Anuraag, Inspector Khuraana, Lakshman yaha tak ki Ananya...Tinu aur tumhaare baaki saare doston ka bhi contribution hai ismein...

K: What is it?

Kabir mused...taking the envelope & opening it ever so sophisticatedly making Ananya make faces at him...

An: Beta kal raat ki flight hai...

A: flight?

A bewildered Ananya asked...

Ar: haan...didi..jiju...aaplogo ko humne 3 hafto ka holiday package gift kiya hai...kal aapki apne honeymoon ke liye Paris jaane ki flight hai...

Kabir & Ananya looked at each other...when the 1000 kg bomb fell on their heads!

K: h..honey..moon?

Kabir stuttered awkwardly...

P: haan...dekho beta 6-7 mahine pehle hi gava chuke ho...u shouldn't waste any more time...

An: Exactly...aur beta relationship banane ke liye tumlogo ko dheere dheere kareeb aana hoga...pati patni na sahi...pehle dost bankar...aur tumdono ek doosre ko jaante hi kitna ho beta? 

Aur yahapar tumhaare itne hectic schedules hai ki tum chahksr bhi ek doosre ke liye waqt nahi nikaal paaoge...

Isliye humne socha..iss sheher door...tumdono saath waqt bitaoge...ek doosre ko behtar jaanoge...tab kahi jaakar ye rishta aage badh paayega...

Ananya looked nervously at Kabir from the corner of her eyes...he was in deep thought...

K: aapse baat karke aisa laga...jaise main apni maa se baat kar raha hoon...

Kabir said with a genuine smile...

Anita fondly caressed his cheek & lovingly kissed his forehead...

An: mujhe toh laga tha ki ab main tumhaariri bhi maa hoon?

She asked with a smile & Kabir felt too overwhelmed to  do anything but hug her...enjoying some motherly warmth after years...

A: Nooo!!! This is not fair! nahi chalega! nahi chalega! pehle maine aapko Armaan ke saath share kiya aur ab inke saath bhi...nahi!!! aap sirf meri mummy ho!

Ananya pouted...clinging to Anita possesively...

Kabir hid his smile with a plain look seeing how innocent & childish his beautiful wife was...not one bit did she resemble the women kind...he so despised...

An: achcha baba! theek hai...

Anita laughed...

P: ok...I'll take your leave now...bohot der hogayi hai...

Panditji said while glancing at his watch...

K: right...Ananya if u don't mind...can we leave as well? 

Kabir asked politely...

Kabir saw Ananya's lower lip quiever & millons of tears shimmer in those beautiful eyes...

His heart broke at the sight...he could not see her crying...not back then when he got married to her...or not now...

K: it's..its...ok...I understand..tum please...

A: Mummy...

Ananya sobbed...hugging Anita...who too looked on the verge of tears...

A: Mummy..mujhe yaha se nahi jaana...aapko chodkar...

Anita sighed...gently cupping her daughter's face..

An: bachcha...par jaana toh padega na...hum roz milenge...promise...

A: arrey yaar uski tension nahi hai...mujhe inke saath inke ghsr mein nahi jaana...ye humesha mujhe daante rehte hai...aur bossgiri jhaadte hai...he's mean!!!! mean!! meannn!!!

She whined...

Anita looked utterly confused for a moment while Kabir did a facepalm...is this girl for real??...

A: He's bad!! vo mujhe ghar jaakar daantenge...

Ananya grumbled...

K: toh raho yahi yaar! goodnight! 

Kabir lost his patience..

A: dekha! dekha! mummy!!!

Anita sighed in defeat...

A: main ek hi shart par inke saath jaungi..

K: kya?

A: aap pinky promise kijiye ki aap mujhpar gussa nahi karenge...

K: Ananya u just...

A: Mummyyy!

K: aright! uh...ye..pinky..promise..kaise karte hai...

Kabir asked awkwardly...looking away...

He instantly heard a happy squeal & his wife was in front of him..

A: dekhiye...

She started...taking his hand in hers...holding up his baby (pinky) finger...and intertwining it with hers...

A: Pinky Promise sealed!!!!

She exclaimed happily & Kabir felt touched seeing her undaunted innocence & naivety...

He decided...he would always protect this naive girl from the  society...

From then on Ananya Kashyap was officially his responsibility...

She was officially Mrs Ananya Kabir Sharma...

A: dekhiye! aapne pinky promise kiya hai...agar aapne toda toh phir..

K: toh phir...?

Kabir asked cautiously...

A: I get to break your pinky finger!!!!

Ananya winked at her bewildered husband & grabbed his hand...pulling him out of the house with her...

Soon after exchanging goodnight wishes & farewell stuff..KaYa were driving homewards...

Ananya who had fallen asleep...suddenly awoke as the car came to a hault...

Ananya found herself in an area with super tall buildings & yawned to tell Kabir she was awake...

K: Tum uth gayi? chalo...

He opened the door for her like a true gentlemen & led her out...

The elevator beeped open & Kabir pressed the button to the topmost floor..

The elevator beeped open & led them to a large, spacious floor with a single apartment...

A: ek hi ghar hai iss floor par?

K: Its called a penthouse Ms Kashyap...aur kuch buildings ke top floors par aise bade ghar hote hai...I wanted my privacy hence I bought this house...

Ananya sighed...

Kabir opened the door with ease & stepped in...

Ananya too was about to enter when he stopped her...

K: um..ek minute ruko...yahi rehna...I'll be back...

She stopped short & the lights were switched on...she gasped  to see " WELCOME" written with flowers on the doorstep...

K: uh..jab shaadi ke baad...bride apne sasuraal aati hai...toh karna hota hai na?

He fumbled uneasily

Ananya smiled...

A: aapko ye sab pata hai? 

K: uh..yeah...you see...I come from a very orthodox family...toh..waha par..maa..ne Bhaabhi ke time par yahi kiya tha...

A: oh...

Ananya saw loneliness & immense pain & saddnes..& longing...

She had come to realise that his family was a sensitive spot fir him & she chose not to ask him why they didn't stay together...

K: um..

She was enjoying to him fumbling as he tried to remember what his mum did...

K: uh..vo..matke jaise kisi cheez ko kick karte hai...am I right? ab itni raat ko matka kaha se lau? kaha se lau?...

He kept mumbling...

Ananya chuckled...

A: offo! u...

Suddenly an idea struck & he went back inside...

Ananya heard some shuffling before her husband emerged again...with a jar filled to the brim with rice & a beautiful glass dinner plate filled with a red liquid...

Kabir placed the items in front of her on the floor...

A: aww...Mr Smarty pants????

Ananya teased him & he awkwardly cleared his throat...giving her a stern look because of the petname...but Ananya only giggled...

A: ise kick nahi karte...halke se pair ki ungki se push karte hai...

She explained laughingly...

K: whatever...get it done quick...

Kabir grunted & Ananya rolled her eyes...

Ananya daintily pushed the jar & the rice cascaded out of it gracefully...

K: ok..ab iss..laal waale paani mein...pair daalte hai...right?

Ananya chuckled at how adorable her husband looked as he fumbled...trying to remember the rituals & do it for her...

Yes...he was exceptionally stern & a hitler among hitlers yet he was sweet...

She loved his efforts for her to have a normal marriage & rituals...in his own cute way that too..

A: iss paani mein aapne kya milaaya hai? altaah? aapke..ghar..mein..hai?...I mean you're a bachelor living alone & stuff...so...

She chattered away...

K: uh...its not that...maine ismeim beet juice daala hai...laal rang ke liye...I didn't have that..thing...so..aur isse tumhaari skin ko bhi koi nuksaan nahi hoga...

Kabir said ever so earnestly...

Ananya smiled...genuinely touched his efforts...

She gasped when she lost her balance while keeping her feet in the coloured water but her gasp wasn't because of that...her gasp was because her husband grabbed her waist in time & held hands to help her balance...

K: welcome...

Kabir tried to smile comfortingly at her...

Ananya gasped...looking around the house...it looked like a house from a magzine..

Everything looked modern & expensive...as if proffestionally designed...

The drawing room was huge & consisted of a plush white sofa..a glass coffee tables & few wooden side tables...and of course a television set & a flight of stairs leading upstairs..

Basically his house screamed classy & of grandeur...

Typical Kabir Sharma! 

Ananya thought...shaking her head...

A: lovely...

Ananya complimented...atleast Kabir thought so...

K: thank...

A: What was I saying? yeah...lovely house designed by the designer...number hai uska? humaare ghar ke renovation ke baad kaam aayega...aapne kya kiya? sirf paise diye na?

Ananya cut him...shrugging nonchalantly...

She saw Kabir's pissed off face...giggling..simply loving to irritate himLOL...

Kabir huffed & shook his head...taking Ananya's bags off the ground & trudging inside without a warning...making Ananya almost run behind him...his house echoing with the pleasent music of her anklets...

A: kitne zaalim pati hai aap!

She grumbled as she followed him upstairs...sulking...

A: Zaalim Pa...

Her voice disappeared seeing the bedroom she now stood in...

It was exactly an image out a magzine...literally...

It was a grey, black & white ensemble...the colours were boring but the way the room was designed was extravagant...

In the centre...on a slightly elevated area was a large king sized bed...the wooden flooring spread out spaciously...reach a plus  grey recliner & glass coffee table...

At the other corner of the room was a dressing table & a door a little further from it...most probably the bathroom...and even further was another pathway which led to a pathway...

Kabir smiling seeing Ananya explore the room like a curious kid...but not once did he see a glint of greed in those pretty hazel eyes seeing all of his riches & lavishness...

Kabir Sharma had truly failed to understand his wife...

K: so do u like it?

Kabir asked...smirking seeing her lost expression...

Ananya's eyes twinkled with mischeif & she made a disapproving face...

A: hmm..theek thaak hai...aap na paise toh paani ku tarah bahaate hai... aap ek kaam kijiye loud speaker lekar ghumiye aur har 2 min mein chillaiyye " Main Ameer hoon!! Bohot paise hai mere paass!! "

Kabir wrinkled his nose at the statement & smiled sarcastically at his wife...before glaring at her & storming into the walk in closet with Ananya's bags...

Ananya pouted & waited for her husband to return almost patiently...

Kabir returned a minute later...

K: umm..tum fresh hojao...uh..i need to make a call...and yeah..feel comfortable...maine bathroom mein nayi toiletries rakh di thi...so..um...if have to shower or something...feel free..& yeah...

He trailed off & Ananya nodded obidiently...

A while later...

The door of the bathroom clicked open & Ananya emerged...wiping her face with a white hand towel...

She spotted Kabir on the bed...he was in casuals...most likely his night wear that consisted of a dark blue T-shirt & black track pants...

His hair which had been gelled & combed back in a quiff earlier were now touseled...like he'd run his hands through them...

K: hi...

Kabir greeted softly & Ananya smiled at him...

Suddenly she saw her husband's eyes go wide & wide until they would pop out of their sockets...she realising than as he scanned her from top to bottom...his cheeks turned dark red in colour & he looked away instantly...

K: y..ye..kya..pehna..hai..tumne?

Kabir stuttered..feeling extremely flustered...

Ananya looked down at her petite self dressed in a baby pink carmisole & matching shorts..her gorgeous curves were revealed but in a modest manner...however the shorts gave a good view of her long creamy legs...

Ananya was amused at his reaction & smirked...

A: main toh raat ko sote waqt yahi pehenti hoon...

K: uh..oh...

She bit her lip...bitting back a chuckle seeing Kabir's condition...

A: by the way...don't hesitate...you can tell me that I look really hot & se*y...and absolutely gorgeous...

Kabir's cheeks a fiery red at this statement & he cleared his throat...

K: do u want coffee, Ms Kashyap?

Kabir asked in his husky baritone...

But Ananya grinned at him teasingly & exclaimed...

A: aan aan aan Mr Sharma! don't change the topiccc!!!!

She had an even bigger urge to laugh seeing his expressions...

She had never seen her ever so confident boss, now husband who brought men & woman both to their knees in admiration & awe, like that...

K: um..ok..then...so goodnight?

It was more of a question that he asked...Ananya nodded...

K: Lets take things slow...tum..bed par sojao & I'll take the couch...

He said with a small smile...

A: nahi...its ok...aapka ghar hai...aapka kamra hai...toh...vaise bhi..I'm so petite & slender...I'll fit on the couch...aapko dekhkar hi pata lagta hai ki aapne king size bed kyu liya hai...

Kabir flew into a rage hearing this...

K: excuse me?

He demanded harshly...

Ananya made a puppy dog face & shrugged...

Realising he was melting all over again, Kabir put on his stern facade...

K: Sleep on the bed!

He commanded rather sternly & himself went to grab an extra comforter...

Giving Ananya a no-nonsense look, he took the extra pillow from the bed & lay down on the couch...facing away from Ananya & pulling the comforter over him...

Ananya pouted & fussed...

A: How Rude!!!

She sulked...and looked away...

She settled down on the perfectly soft & comfy, huge bed covered with black & white pillows & comforter...in contrast from her pink ones in her princess like room...

These were too boring for her liking but they'd have to do for then...

She lay down in the centre, pulling the soft comforter over her...

She glanced at her husband on the couch...twisting & turning to make himself comfortable...

It was so sweet of him to let her have his bed...

In reality, she had realised that he was not cold hearted like he pretended to be...he was sweet, caring, tender & a complete gentleman...

Her cheeks flushed as she thought more about him...and she would be lying if she denyed having a big crush on him since forever...

She too tossed & turned around in bed...aimlessly staring at the LED lights on the ceiling...

It was going to be a long night...she sighed...

It wasn't like she couldn't sleep in a new place...the reason was different & her cheeks flushed with embarrassment thinking about it...

After debating about it for a few moments...she reluctantly got off the bed...and went towards the still awake Kabir...

A: uhm...excuse me...sir?

Ananya addressed her husband rather too formally for his liking...but he decided to keep quiet of course...

K: yes? 

He turned to face her & sat up...

A: um..uh...

This time Ananya blushed furiously as she fumbled...

K: um...ok?

Kabir prodded her to go on...

A: uh...I...can't sleep...

Ananya saw worry in those caramel orbs which she absolutely loved...

K: everything ok? Tumhaari tabiyat toh theek hai?

He asked in a tone so soft...Ananya never knew he possessed...

A: ji...vo..Pinky ke bina neend nahi aarahi...main humesha Pinky ko gale lagaakar soti hoon...

K: Ab ye Pinky kon hai?

Kabir asked in a bored voice...stiffling a yawn...

A: Pinky...that's my Teddy bear..main pata nahi kaise...use laana bhool gayi...she's..she's very special for me...Pinky was papa's last gift to me...before...he...

She trailed off...

She found to courage to go on when a pair of warm hands encased hers between them...tracing soothing circles on her skin with their thumbs...

A: Main aur Armaan...humesha se maa papa ke beech mein sote the...vo maa ke paas aur main...papa ki paass..he used to kiss me goodnight...pat me to sleep every night...

p..par..unke jaane ke baad...hum..humaari himmat nahi hui waha sone ki...maa ne bhi kamra badal diya...tabse main Pinky ko hug karke soti hoon...because I don't feel lonely then...aur unn dino ke bure sapne bhi...nahi aaate...

So...I just want to request u...I know we don't have a close relationship yet...par.. please...sirf..aaj...can I cuddle u?

She pleaded with so much hope shining in her pain filled doe shaped eyes that Kabir felt thst he would be a heartless monster for denying her...

He wordlessly took hold of her wrist & led her to the bed...

Gently laying her down, he too lay down besides her...

K: Sleep...

He told her almost lovingly...amazed himself for being so gentle...

Ananya wrapped her arms tightly around Kabir's body & rested her head over his broad chest...she could hear the musical, rhythmic beating of his heart & smiled fondly...

Kabir's eyes snapped open...feeling a pair of baby soft, warm lips drop the sweetest kiss he'd recieved...on his temple...

He felt extremely shy for a moment...however he decided to act bold for once...

K: Now...what was that for...Ms Kashyap?

He asked rather naughtily...smirking devilishly at his prwtty wife...

A: You are my Teddy bear for the night & kiss it goodnight every night...

She said ever so innocently & Kabir only smiled...

Surprisingly, he didn't mind the kiss at all...infact it was the first true affection he had recieved in years...

K: Toh tumne mujhe Pinky ki jagah de di...toh main kon hoon...Pinku?

He joked laughingly & Ananya giggled...soothing Kabir's ears..

A: nahi...Nar Pinky! aur vo Mada pinky!

Ananya cried out teasingly & Kabir grimaced...

K: Main tumhaara pati hoon pati...koi machchar nahi...Nar Mada!

He said the last to words in a funny girly voice to mimick her...

Ananya burst out laughing & Kabir gave her a cold look but she continued to laugh...burying her face in his neck & panting...once she finally stopped...

Kabir sighed in defeat when he was unable to bring himself to scold her...she was too adorable for that...

K: Goodnight...go to sleep now...

He lulled...gently stroking her curls...

A: Goodnight...Nar Pinky!

Ananya laughed secretly hearing a low yet angry grunt from her husband...she could feel the vibrations in his chest...

Thus, in no time the two incomplete souls fell asleep in each others arms as destiny planned for them to complete each other in the future...hopefully near future...

Early Next Morning: 

Ananya awoke to Kabir's side being empty...however his warmth & fragrance was still there...meaning he'd just got up...

A: Washroom gaye honge...

She thought & was about to go to sleep when she heard some shuffling in the hall...

Instantly her alert reporter mind clicked in...

A: bahar iss waqt kon hai?

She mused...throwing off the comforter & walking out of the bedroom...armed with an intricate designer vase for protection...

She saw the figure of a tall..built man in the drawing room...

Could it be Kabir? No...he was in the washroom as the lights in the washroom were on...

Her grip tightened on the vase & she was about to strike the intruder with it when he turned around...it was really dark &  she couldn't see his face...

A: kon ho tum?

She asjed boldly...

The man walked towards her & Ananya gasped...walking backwards..until she was touching the wall...

A: uh...dekhiye...Daku ji, Chor ji Kidnapper ji ya jo koi bhi aap hai...please..mujhe chod dijiye...mera aap kya karenge? main toh...seedhi saadji pativrata aurat ho...aap...aap..haan aap mere pati...Kabir sir ko lejaiyye...vaise bhi bohot dinaag kharaab karte hai vo...jab dekho tab chidh chidh karte hai aur dante hai...he's the most irritating & annoying person...ever!!! 

Arrey nahi...par aap bhi unke saath bore hojaayenge...I wont be shocked if he starts bossing u around too...varna journalsm par lecture jhaadte phirenge...

Ananya chattered away...

The man frowned...

K: ( in his mind) achcha! toh aap mere barein mein aisa sochti hai Ms Kashyap abhi batata hoon tumhe ki Kabir Sharma kya cheez hai...

He grinned in an evil manner...secretly...

Ananya gasped as the man ( Kabir) pinned her to the wall...

K: hahaha..mujhe uss Kabir Shsrma se koi matlab nahi...I'm intrested in u...my beautiful...

He said a much huskier voice so that Ananya wouldn't recognise it...

A: Wh..what?...look...I..I'm...blue belt in karate ok...s...so...door...raho..mujhse...

This strange man was now scaring her which something really shocking for her...

K: I'm black...sweetheart...

He smirked...Ananya only saw a corner of his lips twitch...

A: chodo mujhe! jaane do!

She wriggled in his grasp & Kabir chuckled darkly...leaning close letting his hot breath tickle & torment her ear...

K: Main koi chor ya Daku nahi hoon...meri jaan...

He whispered slyly...

A: j..ja..jaan? toh kon ho tum? Man in black?

Kabir chuckled again...and Ananya shivered...completely at the mercy of this oddly familiar stranger...

His cologne was tantalising & very familiar...

A: m..main...tumse...pehle mil chuki hoon? you...you...smell...familiar...

K: aan aan...love, smelling is my job...not yours...

Kabir whispered darkly into her ear...and her beautiful die eyes widened...

She was so beautiful even when half sleepy, hazy & panic stricken...

Kabir shook his head to clear his thoughts...he had began to find ways to call Ananya beautiful...wonderful! 

A: w..wha..what do u...mean?

K: aww baby...that's what do...

He spoke against her earlobe...moving his nose down & sniffing his shivering wife's neck...

K: um...u smell so sweet...you know why I'm here? main tumhasre jaisi khubsoorat ladkiyon ko kidnap karke...unhe pakaakar bade chaav se khaata hoon...

A: p..pa..kakar..?

Ananya gulped...bewildered...

Kabir grinned slyly...

K: yes...barbecue...sautayed...fried...everything...

He said in a vicious tone...and Ananya gulped...

The next moment...even before Ananya could protest, she was thrown onto the man's shoulder & he began walking away...

A: ewww!!! You cannibal! chodo! chodo mujhe! I said leave me god dammit! you idiot! mere angrezo ke zamaane ke hitler pati aayenge...he's the Kabir Sharma...he'll sue u!!!! aur aisi khtarnaak English mein jhadenge na ki tumhe rona aajaayega!!!! Bachaooo! Mummyyy...bachao! Kabir sirrr! helppp!!!

Ananya's screams turned into a surprised squeal when her kidnapper of a few moments playfully threw her on the bed & she bounced on the soft mattress...

Even before she could move...his body hovered over hers...pinning her down...

K: shhh princess...koi nahi aayega tumhe bachaane!

He whispered cruelly...

Ananya began to squirm but he was too strong for her...

A: nahi Kabir sir yahi hai...vo aayenge...leave mee!!!!!

K: aha! Kabir Sharma nahi aayega...vo nahi aasakta...

A: kyu...nahi aasakte? mere pati hai vo...he's promised to protect me...vo aayenge...

K: Vo nahi aayenge darling...kyunki...

He leaned even closer to her & Ananya scrunched her eyes shut...his hands crept stealthily over her form...towards the switch board...

K: kyunki...vo main hoon! 

Kabir exclaimed...jumping up after turning on the lights...

Ananya who lay sprawled on the bed...gasping in surprise seeing her husband grinning naughtily at her...

Kabir took one look at her srunned face & burst into mad fits of laughter...

Ananya only glared at him...but Kabir kept  laughing...clutching his aching stomach...this made our cute Ananya pout sulkily...

KKN:

Ananya rushed into the conference room...panting hard..m.

Ri: Ananya? hume nahi laga tu aaj aayegi...

Richa exclaimed in surprise...

However Malvika took this as her chance...

Mal: you're late...Ms Ananya...

Malvika spat...

A: Malvika I'm sorry...I had to...

Mal: oh cut all your lame excuses...in this office...we have deco...

M: kya Malvika! humaari partner aa toh gayi hai ab...relax...

Manav winked at Ananya & Kabir fisted his palms...

A: I just went to see my mother...pagphero ke liye...plus I missed...

Mal: really? u missed her? woww! but that's not my problem...

Ananya to Kabir's surprise only smiled...

A: aap ki shaadi hogi na tab aap samjhengi Malvika...

She said softly...

Malvika rolled her eyes...

Kabir smiled up in admiration at her...but she caught sight of him & puffed up  her cheeks & looked away...

Kabir grew sad...

He threw yet another apologetic look at his wife & she only gave a cuter angry pout...& looked away...

K: ok guys...line up for today?

Kabir asked...getting into his strict Editor-in-cheif shoes...

Ro: sir..vo mashhhoor buisnessmen Ajay Kishan studio mein aane waale hai...he's confirmed it..

K: great...who's doing the interview?

Ri: um...sir...me...

K: superb...Manav bhai...aap kya kar rahe hai aaj?

He quirked an eyebrow at his rival...

M: Kabir sahab...humne toh apna bandobast karke rakha hai! 

Vo jo blogger hai...jo aajkal inspirational poems likhti hai...logo ko inspire karne ke liye...to make them do something in life...vo 8 ki baat mein aane ke liye raazi hai...so..yeah...

K: ok...add some items too...

He commanded sternly & Manav had to agree..grudgingly...

K: What about A...

Kabir almost jumped as Ananya thrust a paper before him...

He looked up his wife throwing daggers at him by her eyes...

He gulped & read the letter...

Meanwhile...Manav smirked at Malvika...

M: Baby...dekho love letter...

He whispered to a seething Malvika...

K: To My Boss :

Sir...mujhe lead mili hai ki ek mashhoor drug dealer kuch government officials ke saath milkar ekbpublic evebt ki aadd mein drugs ki smuggling kar rahe hai...ye event agle hafte hai...

To my Husband: 

Aap bohot bohot bohot bohot...bohott bure hai! I hatee you!!!! you're mean meanwr meanesttt!!!

Katti and no batah baje batti! 

Kabir was chuckling by the end of the letter not realising that he'd read it aloud...

K: c'mon Ananya! I've been apologising all morning...haven't I? I'm really sorry...

He said genuinely...

A: No means no...and no maafi for u! how dare u kidnap your wife from the living room to the bedroom???? I hate u! I don't wanna talk to u! 

She insisted like a fussy baby...

K: Ananya please...I'm genuinely sorry...I swear...

He said earnestly...but his wife narrowed her eyes to slits & gave him an angry look...

A: aur vaise yaha par Delhi mein Matrubhaasha mein bolne par tax nahi lagta...

She taunted...

K: oh..? Yeah...vo isliye ki mera aadha schooling aur college UK mein hua hai...I've practically lived there half my life...isliye...  I'm too used to it...

He trailed offf...

A: that explains your slight accent too...but I thought you belonged to a very conservative family... so...

K: haan...unhone mana kiya...mere papa ke chote bhai sabse zyaada conservative...he refused to pay for it...but I got full scholarship along with a hostel arrangement...

Kabir explained...while the others listened in awe...somehow not able to leave inspite of the meeting having ended...yet they sat to hear him...

A: oh my god wooow! super smarty pants haan!!!!! 

Ananya squealed & Kabir grew embarrassed as other chuckled silently...

A:hmmm...par vo jo bhi ho...aapko maafi nahi milegi toh nahi milegi...bas!!!!

Ananya said determindedly...

K: But...

Kabir began to protest...

A: No no no!!!!

Kabir sighed...life with Ananya Kashyap wasn't gonna be easy...but it would surely be eventful & fun!!!!

TBCπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 4 years ago
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Precap: 

A: aur bataiyye patidevji! Kya haal chaal?
Ananya wiggled her eyebrows at Kabir who gave her a weird look before awkwardly shifting a bit...

He simply couldn't stop the butterflies in his stomach...seeing Ananya in that red swimsuit...
She was drenched as they stood in the crystal clear  hot jacuzzi ..decked with rose petals..the crimson swimsuit clungg to her luscious curves like a second skin...her soft curls...stuck to her skin...water dripping down them...every inch of her beautiful self was wet...
Kabir couldn't believe that there could be someone so dazzlingly stunning, drop dead gorgeous & absolutely beautiful..that too without an ounce of make up...unlike the women who'd tried to get him with make up caked all over them...

K: uh..um..H..happy Valen..tine's day...
He stuttered...completely flustered due to the fact that he was bare chested in front of her...wearing only a pair of shorts as swimwear in the jacuzzi...

A: thank u...uh...and same to..y..you...
Ananya blushed profusely...and Kabir smirked...acting bold so he could tease her a bit...

Just then his eyes fell on a waiter...he was pouring cocktails for them but...more than that his lustful gaze was roaming up & down his wife's body...
Kabir fisted his palms to control his anger while Ananya was merrily chattering away...
But Kabir's control snapped when he licked his lips at the sight of Ananya...

Ananya looked up...swearing she heard a growl...only to gasp as she was pulled to crash onto a hard chest...
Kabir hugged Ananya to himself...covering her completely in his muscular arms...
Ananya's face was pressed up against Kabir's bare chestEmbarrassed & boy was it soft & hard at the same time...

K: I THOUGHT THAT THIS PLACE WAS MEANT TO GIVE COUPLES PRIVACY! SO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! I WILL RIP U TO SHREDS IF U EVEN THINKIF LAYING YOUR DISGUSTING EYES ON MY WIFE! SHE'S MINE...ALL OF HER IS MINE SO DON'T U DARE WVEN THINK ABOUT HER OR I'LL KILL U!
Ananya gulped...hearing her husband's ferocious growl...
Sure Kabir got angry...but never this angry...infact he was calm even when he was angry...

The poor french waiter was trembling like a leaf by now & rushed out muttering apologies...
Ananya hugged Kabir tighter & gently trailed her fingers into the sea of his hair...thinking that maybe it would calm him down...and Surprisingly Kabir did calm down...

Her lips accidentally grazed against his bare skin & he jumped..pushing her a bit away...
K: uh..sorry...I..was..just..um...
He softened up...seeing her...trying explain his actions...

A: You know what...Mr husband?
K: uh..yeah?
He chided himself for blushing like a teenager at the petname his wife used for him...
A: You are shhhooo shueeettt!
She pulled a bewildered Kabir's red cheeks...something which he hadn't ever expected...
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice nice niceπŸ‘
Loved it di
Thank you for the pm
Continue soon

The Precap😳
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The whole chap was just awesome 
Loved it to the core 
Ananya is so cute 
My god kabir is going to be dead because of the air hostess 
The kidnapping sequence was awesome and Hillarios 
Mazaa Aa gaya 
Thanku for agreeing to my wish 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Love it
Kaya moments are awesome 
Precap looks interesting 
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
senchaitali131 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii
Di

Exlent part.

Wow what a cute cauple.
Very nicely written by u.
 Thank u
senchaitali131 thumbnail
Hii
Di

Sorry for late comments.
I am really busy nowadays.

Great part.
Awesome.
When read I laughing like mad.
Oh poor kabir.
At last finally their marriage done.
Good work.
Prakrutibhat thumbnail
Oh my god!!!! Beautiful dear...I loved the teddy bear and the kidnapper scene so much. And the best part the precap I mind blowing. Superb.
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
loll starting with jealous ananya 🀣
kabir enjoyed a lot jealous ananya & also got scared seeing her angry look πŸ˜†
those airhosts were flirting with kabir in front of ananya now who will save them 😈
in FB loll kabir was sitting with ananya's relatives
they asked so many questions & kabir gave all the answer calmly πŸ˜ƒ
uff that chachi she has such a low thinking abt girl 😑
glad kabir gave very good answer πŸ‘
ananya aarman & their mom was so proud of kabir
awe ananya is so innocent she just made kabir smile with her innocent antics πŸ€—
finally kabir found mother love in anita maa πŸ€—
awe ananya fought with kabir that her mom & pandit ji love her more then him 🀣
loll kaya pinky promise ❀️
wow kabir well come ananya at their home with ritual as much as he know from his mom πŸ‘
ananya was so happy seeing kabir effort to well come her & she was awe seeing the house 😊
poor ananya miss her papa very much that she couldn't even sleep without her pinky which her papa gifted her 😭
glad kabir is there now with her πŸ€—
awe ananya gave good night kiss to kabir just like she gives to her pinky πŸ˜‰
loll kabir was all red with blush 😳
oh god that moment was so hilarious when kabir pull prank on ananya 🀣
ananya thought kabir was kidnaper ji daku ji or choor ji 🀣
oops ananya isn't ready to forgive for the prank 😈
kabir even asked forgiveness with ananya in front of everyone πŸ˜†
loll that latter for kabir by ananya was so funny 🀣
on the other hand others couldn't understand what's happening πŸ˜•
wow precap look really interesting possessive kabir 😎
continue plz
akyabiggestfan thumbnail