Ishra SS: Do Dil Bandhe Do Dori Se Bane Ek Dil (Pt15 on pg123 on 11/7/ - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hlo friends.
I hope u all are fine.
Firstly, I'm here to inform u all that I'm not completely back but updating as sometimes I got unexpected one day off.
Today I updated Kitna Pyaara Vaada and next will be of Khatti Meethi Mohabbatein after 31Dec.
Leaving these two stories and Hum Phir bhi tumko chaahenge, rest all staries had not been updated by me from long time and I wanted to update one o them after KMM. Few of u asked to update them also but which one, I'm confused.
So pls tell me how many of u will like to read which one story. I will update them acc to that only...

Stories are :-
1. Do dil bandhe do dori se bane ek dil
2. Dil hai ki Maanta nhi
3. Pyaar ho jaayega

Reply me if someone want but it's not compulsory.

Secondly, I'm here to apologise to Pooja di.
Sorry di.
I don't know what u thought about me when I neither commented on ur thread of leaving IF nor sent any pm to u, I didn't give any reaction but the real fact is that I never got to know that u were leaving IF. Yes di actually it got deleted by my friend unintentionally without reading it and we didn't got to know matter. We noticed that u were not updating ur stories from few days but thought u must be busy. After Few days of ur come back my friend saw that note accidently and told me. Finally after lot of thinking, I came to apologise to u.
A big sorry di
And Glad to u here back di.
Pls dont tryto go from here. Pls
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated something
Have a look
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I am interested in reading ur every write up sweetie
And u r such a sweetheart for apologizing for something which is not ur fault
It's ok dear
I know she will surely understand ur problem 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All are my favourites.. update any of which you like 😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Do dil bandhe do dori se bane ek dil is the ff i follow.so i want it
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All are my favs but wanted to read dil hai ki manta nhi
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Hlo friends.

I hope u all are fine.
Firstly, I'm here to inform u all that I'm not completely back but updating as sometimes I got unexpected one day off.
Today I updated Kitna Pyaara Vaada and next will be of Khatti Meethi Mohabbatein after 31Dec.
Leaving these two stories and Hum Phir bhi tumko chaahenge, rest all staries had not been updated by me from long time and I wanted to update one o them after KMM. Few of u asked to update them also but which one, I'm confused.
So pls tell me how many of u will like to read which one story. I will update them acc to that only...

Stories are :-
1. Do dil bandhe do dori se bane ek dil
2. Dil hai ki Maanta nhi
3. Pyaar ho jaayega

Reply me if someone want but it's not compulsory.

Secondly, I'm here to apologise to Pooja di.
Sorry di.
I don't know what u thought about me when I neither commented on ur thread of leaving IF nor sent any pm to u, I didn't give any reaction but the real fact is that I never got to know that u were leaving IF. Yes di actually it got deleted by my friend unintentionally without reading it and we didn't got to know matter. We noticed that u were not updating ur stories from few days but thought u must be busy. After Few days of ur come back my friend saw that note accidently and told me. Finally after lot of thinking, I came to apologise to u.
A big sorry di
And Glad to u here back di.
Pls dont tryto go from here. Pls

Aww my sweetu bachchu ,no need to say sorry sweety as I know you love me a lot .
Actually I was too sad and disappointed that time ,needed support of my lovely readers that's why I made that thread .
But later I felt guilty as I dragged my lovely readers in that .
Koi nahi now I m back and will try to write as much as stories I can in this forum ,though I m hell disappointed with today's episode .😑
         Love you dear .thank you so much for this note .
                      Take care 
                              Regards pooja
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
About your stories ,you update anyone you want .
I wanna read all of them but as you are in short of time ,you write that your fav one .πŸ˜ƒ 
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All are my favorites nishu...😳
U updt anything I would love to read from u...
I really miss u a lott...πŸ˜”

ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Would love to read dil hai ke manta nhi
Thanks dear😊