Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronak1

So nice...

Amazing update

Thank you Ronak- So happy to see that you've enjoyed the story so far...all your comments encourage me to write more πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Nice updateπŸ‘

They both are deeply attached to each other and have started to have feelings of protection towards them...so he doesn't want to  hurt her emotions now and he backs out from the bet πŸ˜Š

But I feel that the rival gang is definitely going to create problems for him

Please update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Hehe thanks dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š your analysis does seem to be spot on! Yeah- I'm trying to portray how Sameer is realizing that he is really fond of Naina...just for who she is. As they say, we may meet millions of people in a lifetime, but there is only one who touches our heart. Naina is the one who has touched Sameer's heart...please keep encouraging me through your lovely comments...they make my day😊 would post the next part very soon!!! πŸ˜³
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Dear...i had already bookmared ur Ff sme time bac n planned to read one fine day when i wud miss Saina like hell...n today i got the chanceπŸ˜†...Beautifully written dear n i cud jus feel they hve cme out exactly from our show...Cud really connect very well...!Loving Sams tussle where his heart has overpowered ...n the constant guilt hes is in..Jus hope he confesses soon before the rival gang  takes over or Naina cmes to know from smewhere..im loving their moments...n im completely zapped with her head on his shoulder in one of the updates...it was quite romantic where both near the campfire...i wish to see such a scenario in our show too n also the pic click where they had been teased as bf gf...Very much endearing indeed...

N the last update was phew very cute in an intimate way... His dreams are of her n yup they will be hot n passionate...!Pls do pm me too..as very much luking forward!

Hey dear hi...I'm so glad that you got the time to go through the FF...and I'm elated to see that you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much for the lovely comments...hehe I think all of us have become really diehard romantics because of the show now...how much ever romance they show on the serial doesn't seem to be enough for me too now πŸ˜Š Even when the pretext of everything was a bet till now, the romance n the chemistry between the leads has had me going gaga over them...just imagine what would the scenario be when both Sameer n Naina are actually in love...n I'm honoured to know that some scenes that I've portrayed seem worthy to be shown in the serial as well...😳 would be out with the next part soon n would PM you too 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Hello guys- Just finished with Part 7! It is becoming difficult to write for Samaina this way...hope I was able to manage it...Please read and provide your comments! 

Part 7: Pathar ke Sanam

What Sameer had missed out on yesterday was that Naina too hadn't been for dinner last night. He asked Swati about her. "Wo kal raat se uski tabyat theek nahi hai. Thoda bukhar bhi hai use, said Swati. Sameer was worried, "Arey to doctor ke pass leke jana chahiye na use. Tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi! he lashed out at Swati. "Arey maine to bola tha. Lekin usi ne mana kiya, bola rest karegi akele. Theek ho jayegi, said Swati. Finally, at the time of boarding the bus, he saw Naina, trying to manage her sandook. She was looking really pale and down. And her eyes, they did not have the brightness of last night. They appeared swollen. Had she been crying? Sameer ran over to help her. But she ignored him. In the bus also, she took a seat far away from him. He wanted to talk to her, but she was not even looking at him. The bus stopped for a break. Everyone got down except her. Sameer came back with a bottle of Gold Spot and offered it to her. "Naina, abhi kaisi hai tabyat? he asked. Naina did not respond. "Ye lo tumhare liye, tumhe pasand hai na. Still no response. "Kya hua tum gussa ho mujhse? Maine koi galti ki kya? Sameer was appalled at being ignored by her. He could not figure out what was wrong. Was it the mention of Neha which was bothering her? Deep inside, he was feeling extremely uneasy and wary. But Naina had decided not to utter a word. At that time, the students started coming back into the bus. The whole journey between Mount Abu to school was in silence.

Naina had left the school by the time Sameer could get to her. As soon as she reached home, Preeti ran over to meet her. Everyone was curious to hear stories from Abu. "Ye kya Naina, tum itni thaki huyi, itni khamosh kyun ho? asked a concerned chachaji. "Wo chachaji, kal raat se thodi tabyat sahi nahi hai. Upar se bus ka safar. "Main naha leti hu fir thoda aaram karti hu. Shaam ko ache se baat karte hain, she added to chachiji. She went to her room, unpacked and went straight to the bathroom. Unable to bear it anymore, she turned on the tap as tears started bustling out of her eyes. The song in background echoed Naina's pain...

Bichhde abhi to hum bas kal parson

Jiyungi main kaise is haal mein barson

Maut na aayi teri yaad kyon aayi

Haye Lambi judai

Char dino ka pyar o rabba

Badi lambi judai, lambi judai

Honthon pe aayi meri jaan duhayi

Haye lambi judai

Char dino da pyar o rabba

Ek to sajan mere paas nahi re

Dooje milan di koyi aas nahi re

Dooje milan di koyi aas nahi re

It was the first time she was actually in her senses. The rose-colored glasses through which she'd been eyeing Sameer had come off now. "Love- The word which used to bring a big smile on her face had now bought tears in her eyes. What wrong had she done to fall for the wrong guy? Pankaj's words were echoing through her mind. Bade tashan me isne shart lagayi thi...Main Naina ko pata ke dikhaunga... Uske aur uske baap ke sanskaron pe kichad uchalunga...Naina pure school ke saamne ise I Love You kahegi...Wo bhi gale laga kar...hahaha..Sameer was not changing. He had never changed. How could he do this to her? And all this, just for a bet? All those feelings, those emotions? They were all fake? He'd never loved her. Uski to bet puri bhi ho gayi. Kitna khudgarz aur ghatiya insaan tha wo, aur maine use apna bhagwan samajh liya tha. Kitna bharosa tha mujhe us par. Ab to wo khushi se party kar raha hoga doston ke sath. Wo sirf uska aur uske papa ka naam kharab karna chahta tha. Sab ek natak tha. Naina ye pyaar vyaar sirf filmon me hota hai. Asal zindagi me log matlab se pyaar karte hain. She spent an hour crying in there, reminiscing. If she had not forgotten her purse on the cliff that night, she wouldn't have gotten back to get it. And in turn, would not have known Sameer's true intentions. "Sameer naam hai mera...hawa ki tarah...Kab palat jaun...Main itna acha bhi nahi hu...Nainital ki sham ki dhundh me haathon me haath dale sath chalna...Fir kya wo mujhe bhul gayi main use...bhanwara hai ye Sameer...timepass karta hai...tumhare baad koi aur ladki nahi hogi Naina... crying Naina put her hands to her ears to shut out these echoes.

Kya hua tera waada, wo kasam wo iraada...bhulega dil jis din tujhe...wo din zindagi ka aakhiri din hoga...plays in background.

That night too, Naina excused herself from her family citing ill health. The next day she did not go to school also. She wasn't ready to face anyone as yet. She must be the laughing stock of the town. Fooled by that Sameer! She was sitting alone in her room, sobbing, when she heard the phone ring twice. It was 8am. This was the fifteenth time since last night that he'd tried to call her. Look at his daring. And what more does he want from her. Insult her and her love further? Naina remembered all the sweet nothings he used to whisper in her ear and how it had all begun. How on his Birthday, she'd lied to her whole family just to be with him. Then she went to her drawer where she had hidden the cassette Sameer had given her, and played it in her tape recorder. He had apologized to her in that tape, told her he hadn't stolen the papers (at least that one thing was true) and had invited her to his birthday party. He'd seemed so sweet and nice then- a true gentleman. But now...now Naina knew the cassette was not a gift of his feelings, but of his bet. Angered to the core and tears streaming down her cheeks, she took out the entire tape from the cassette and threw it on the ground. She rummaged in her drawer and found the Aashiqui cassette that Sameer had given her just before the trip. "Ye meri aashiqui tumhare liye, she recalled his words. Angered further, she thew both the cassettes in a plastic bag to trash them. Her eyes fell upon the jhumkas he'd gifted her on the Abu trip.  She opened the box and saw them gleaming innocently, as if unaware of whatever had transpired between them till now. She snapped the box shut and added it to the plastic bag. His gifts can go back to him. Today, for the first time in life, she wanted to hurt him. All the love she'd nurtured for him was turning into intense dislike.

It was already 10 am and Naina was still not in school. Everyone was busy discussing the picnic, but Sameer's mind was not with them. He even ignored Munna and Pandit. "Where was she? The school got over, but Naina was nowhere to be seen. "Was she really unwell? Or was she angry at him? Even if she was angry, she wouldn't miss school. It had to be something big. To add to it, she hadn't picked any of his calls since last evening. Sameer was really worried about her now. "Did her dad say anything to her? Did he blame her for having been left out? Sameer shuddered with the thought. In the evening, Munna and Pandit came to his home. Sameer could distantly hear Nanu ask Munna and Pandit, "Arey trip me aisa kya hua? Sameer kal se ekdum chup hai. Akele akele hai ekdum. But his mind was wandering over to Naina. Suddenly he decided- he had to talk to her whatever it was. "Nanu, main bahar ja raha hu declared Sameer, bike keys in his hand. "Arey lekin is waqt kya kaam hai? Sameer did not reply. Munna and Pandit ran after him. He did not even offer them a lift as usual. Nor was he listening to their cries. Worried, both Munna and Pandit followed him on their cycles. And their fears were proven correct! Sameer parked his bike just in front of Naina's house. Like a lovelorn guy, his eyes were fixated on the balcony. This was not the cheerful Sameer they knew. He pressed his bike horn twice- their secret signal and waited. Minutes went by. Was she not at home? An anxious Sameer repeated the signal. He was least bothered if anyone saw him there. He did not even care for the librarian.

The bike signal was bothering her. Why is here again? Zakhmon pe namak chidakne ke liye? Her hatred was intensifying. Had he been in front of her, she would probably have slapped him. This was the fifth time he gave the signal. Irritated, she went out to the balcony. It was a surprise how his hate had emboldened her. She did not bother if she got caught now. He was right down there, gazing at the balcony. As soon as he saw her, Sameer moved forward from his bike. But what he saw today scared him. Those eyes- they did not have their usual innocence. They were sad, yes. But there was something else in those eyes today. Yes, he saw it. It was hatred. Pure hatred. Was it for him? He waved his hand and signaled to talk. The hatred in those eyes grew. She went inside again. This time Sameer was extremely anxious. "This has to be...but how would she know...no...no...please God...no...Pankaj...nahi...that was not possible. Thoughts about the worst were racing through his mind. He signaled again. Naina reappeared. He had never seen Naina so cold and so fearless, not even during any of their fights. She had something in her hand. She threw it at him in disgust and left. Sameer could not move. He couldn't see. He barely registered Munna and Pandit lunging to see what Naina had thrown. "Sameer, Sameer! "Ye to tera photo hai. "Chal yahan se, maamla bahot serious ho gaya hai. But his eyes were still on the balcony. Somehow Munna and Pandit managed to drag him away. That night, he tried calling her several times, but not once did she pick up his phone. Deep down Sameer knew something was really wrong. And hoping against hope, he did not want it to be the bet.

Sameer hurried to the temple. It was only 5.30 am when he reached. It was a Monday. Naina would surely come. Then he could talk. He could explain. Could he? He didn't know, but he wanted to talk to her. Time passed, 6.30, 7. No sign of Naina. Maybe she got late today. Maybe because she is unwell. It was 8 am now. 8 turned to 9, still no sign of Naina. Disappointed and worried that Naina even missed the temple, he made for school. He saw Pankaj in the parking. Without thinking, he went over and held his collar. "Kisne bataya hai Naina ko shart ke baare me? Bak abhi! O Hero, tu hoga ameer...lekin zabaan sambhal ke baat kar. Teri love story ka to vaise hi The end' hua pada hai. Naina samajh gayi hogi tu kitna kameena hai. Sameer was not convinced. He tried and tried, but the gang kept on arguing that they had revealed nothing to Naina or to anyone else about the bet in school. Sameer tried to talk to Swati, but it turned out that she too knew nothing. She only knew that Sameer and Naina had a fight about something personal to them and Naina would not reveal it to her.

Sameer was sitting in class, his head hurting with pressure. He saw Naina coming through the window. He sprang up from his seat, his hopes rising a little. But Naina did not even acknowledge his presence. She took up a seat far from him and Sameer's hopes dipped. Over the few days, he saw Naina like he never had. She had bottled up her secret. Her disgust with him showed on her face whenever he was nearby. He tried and tried to talk to her, but it was as if he did not exist for her. Sameer was surprised that this was the same girl, who was so much in love with him last week. And this week, she was not even aware of his presence. She seemed to have rubbed him off with an eraser from her life. Suddenly, he was jerked from his thoughts by small screeches. Naina was scratching her desk with her compass. He looked closer and saw it was a heart pierced by an arrow and then his own heart stopped- there they were- the initials N and S. He saw tears glistening in her eyes. Sameer was worried to death now. She hated him. But why? He had to know today and from her.

As the bell rang, he saw others leave school and followed Naina. He was determined. She was with Preeti and Swati. He signaled Swati to take Preeti away and she obeyed. As Naina was about to follow them, Sameer came up from behind. "Naina, mujhe tumse baat karni hai ruko, please ruko...and unconsciously, he grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving. He only remembered the hatred in her eyes, before the slap fell on his cheek. Munna and Pandit stopped dead in their tracks. "Tumhari himmat kaise huyi mujhe choone ki, bellowed Naina. But this time, Sameer was not angry. "Naina, I'm sorry Naina! Please ek baar mujhse baat kar lo. I promise main tumhe fir kabhi tang nahi karunga, he pleaded with her. "Kya baat karun main tumse? Haan? Ek aur shart hai kya? Is baar kya bolna hai? I Love You! Shaadi kar lo mujhse? Main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti thi ki tum itne gire hue nikloge! Tum kisi ke pyaar to kya, dushmani ke layak bhi nahi ho! Isi liye tumhari khud ki maa bhi tumse pyaar nahi karti. Tumhe kisi ke jazbaaton ki izzat hi nahi hai. Papa theek kehte the- tum ameer log, hume apne pairon ki jooti samajhte ho. Jab chahe pehen liya, jab chahe utar ke fek diya. Maine tumhe kya samjha aur tum kya nikle. Ek number ke ghatiya, mawali aur aawara ladke ho tum. Aur ab kyun picha kar rahe ho mera...shart puri ho chuki hai na tumhari. Ghin aati hai mujhe khud pe ki maine tum jaise insaan pe itna bharosa kiya. Aaj ke baad na hi mujhse baat karne ki koshish karna, na hi milne ki. Tumne abhi tak Naina Agarwal ka pyaar dekha hai, nafrat nahi...I hate you Sameer...I hate you Sameer Maheshwari! With this, she stormed away from him.

Shikawaa koi tumse naa hai tumpe koi zor, tumko apna samajhe hum..tum nikale koi aur... Sun lo sun sako to rote armanon ka shor, tumko apna samjhe hum, tum nikale koi aur... plays in background.

Her fingers were etched onto his face and her words in his ears. 

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 It really hurts when the person for whom you're ready to take the bullet is the one who is behind the gun.
And bitter thing about betrayal is ''Betrayal begins with trust.'' 
Well,since the cover is blown up,he had to reap what he had sown.There is no escape from the vicious cycle of sowing and reaping.He has to face the brunt of her bleeding heart.Afterall it's the trust he has broken.
The writing was beautiful.What more to say? You know how lucidly you write.😳 No OTT and subtle scenes.πŸ‘ Eager to read how he wins back her though that seems more tougher than winning the bet.
Sorry for the late reply.'Kan pakad ke Sorry.' πŸ˜Š

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow dear...how nicely you have penned down her anxiety...her ignorance towards him...his uneasiness and repeated attempts to find out what exactly has happened and later her anger with which she blasted him 
Very nicely written dear...I'm worried for sameer when he would come to know about the truth being revealed...he won't be able to handle the situation easily...hope he finds support in his Nanu ...i feel he is the only one who would listen to him...he can only heart out in front of him only😊

But I'm waiting for sameer to repair the damages done by him...which only he'll have to do...and pacifying Naina wont be that easy this timeπŸ˜‰
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Simply WOW!!

It is so easy to visualise everything and my heart felt so heavy as I kept on reading. Really need some lovely fun episode today to shake off this sense of dread..
surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update!

Please update soon next part
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wat a fabulous description after bet revelation.. love it love it love it..
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Wow dear...how nicely you have penned down her anxiety...her ignorance towards him...his uneasiness and repeated attempts to find out what exactly has happened and later her anger with which she blasted him 

Very nicely written dear...I'm worried for sameer when he would come to know about the truth being revealed...he won't be able to handle the situation easily...hope he finds support in his Nanu ...i feel he is the only one who would listen to him...he can only heart out in front of him only😊

But I'm waiting for sameer to repair the damages done by him...which only he'll have to do...and pacifying Naina wont be that easy this timeπŸ˜‰

Really dear??? Thank you so much... I was worried if I was able to do justice to it...Frankly speaking I can't see my Sam & Naina away from each other...😭 I felt upset trying to write about it...
Yeah- you are right...Nanu is one person in his family, who really loves n trusts Sameer...n he is the one who can help Sameer get on the right track...😊 Frankly speaking I'm clueless as to how he's gonna win her back...he would have to convince her that he really loves her...but I have full faith on the makers- I'm sure they would leave us spell-bound πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰